+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Risultati da 1 a 5 di 5

Discussione: 1° aprile

L'Onesto L'avatar di Al_Cat_One

Predefinito 1° aprile

Che ne dite, visto il giorno, di scrivere in questo topic tutti i pesci d'aprile "musicali", che trovate nella rete.
    Io, per esempio, ho trovato sul forum di progarchives, questo articolo riguardante i Genesis.

Quote:

An article from the "Musical Enquirer":
    Dinosaurs to reform!
    This will be about the hottest news for all fans of prog dinosaurs Genesis! As Peter Gabriel announced today, the band will reform in the classic line-up (Peter Gabriel, Tony Banks, Steve Hackett, Phil Collins and Michael Rutherford). "We have been meeting a lot recently and thought: If our old team mates Van der Graaf Generator can do it, why not we? The only question was: Will we have enough ideas? And it turned out that we did indeed have a lot of ideas, enough to fill a double album. It will in fact be a sequel to 'The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway'."
    Added Steve Hackett: "'The Lamb' was an album that many did not understand at all; we hope the sequel will explain the puzzling parts to the listeners."
    The album will be named "The Return of the Lamb." We tried to squeeze some details about the story out of the band, but they kept their lips buttoned.
    "All I can say is that a ballett of pink cockatoos will play an important role, and there will be some references to the works of the late Stanislaw Lem as well as to the art of Hieronymus Bosch", Peter Gabriel cryptically remarked.
    The album is scheduled to appear in June; a tour will follow, "with a stage show that will be beyond your wildest dreams. Just wait till you see me in my tin-of-sardines costume," Gabriel announced.
    Se avete altri pesci d'aprile benvengano.

Lo Zio L'avatar di super mario

Predefinito Re: 1° aprile

gira la voce che Slash abbia abbandonato i velvet revolver per incomprensioni col gruppo!

MI SA PROPRIO DI MEGA-PESCIONE!

Banned L'avatar di Skuth

che giorno del cacchio.

tizio_incognito
    ospite

Skuth ha scritto sab, 01 aprile 2006 alle 13:59
    che giorno del cacchio.

L'Onesto L'avatar di Al_Cat_One

Skuth ha scritto sab, 01 aprile 2006 alle 13:59
    che giorno del cacchio.
    Un giorno come un altro.
    Solo che hai una scusa in più per fare scherzi (naturalmente se hai voglia di farli).

+ Rispondi alla Discussione

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato
  • Il codice [IMG] è Attivato
  • Il codice HTML è Disattivato