+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Risultati da 1 a 7 di 7
    heXen
    ospite

Predefinito [Angolo Fantasi di ID\Raven] : Hexen\Heretic - News, Map & Mod.

Bene apro questo topic con la benedizione Di Baz e Barba, in parole povere ho chiesto loro un piccolo spazietto(questo topic) dove poter parlare delle News e delle mappe di Heretic ed Hexen , che hanno il motore del primo DooM(niente Hexen 2 ed Heretic 2 quindi, quelli hanno il motore di Quake e aprirò un topic per loro nel forum di Quake IV ). Questo topic avrà a breve una lista delle cose da sapere per i due giochi(demo e varie), e posterò sempre in questo topic le mappe e i mod quando usciranno.

Heretic

HeXen

Non dimentichiamo infine l'espansione del primo Hexen e il raro e magnifico Magich & Mayhem per Heretic con 1500 livelli aggiuntivi

heXen
    ospite

Predefinito Re: [Angolo Fantasi di ID\Raven] : Hexen\Heretic - News, Map & Mod.

VI segnalo il primo WAd che riguarda Hexen

Starship

Starship is a complete SIX LEVEL hub. You are a disgruntled crew member of a massive warlike star cruiser. You set out to sabotage the ship by cutting it off from its power sources on three enslaved worlds; Alluvialis, Palaxistant, and Mazzarri. Warp portals on the starship take you to each planet, where you have to find the power conduit and shut it off. After you shut down all the power, you gain access to the starship's homeworld, Abbatoir where you must face Korax.

INDIRIZZO

heXen
    ospite

MAPPA SP per HERETIC

SACRED

1st Heretic Level Built Check it out, it get pretty intense at the end.

heXen
    ospite

Mappa SP per Heretic - One More level

This unpretentious single map for Heretic is of the 'fort surrounded by a moat' type. Gameplay is reasonably well balanced, though stacked a little in the player's favour, as there's no reason to run out of ammo, especially if you collect the time bombs from the outside area (and then remember to use them). You get a generous supply of other goodies, including morph ovums, which are always good for a laugh.

INDIRIZZO

heXen
    ospite

MAPPA MP Hexen - The Fallen Citadel

Fortified canyon-like deathmatch level for Hexen. Look around; this is a great professional-looking level.

INDIRIZZO

heXen
    ospite

MOD SP Heretic

Heretech

Una fusione DooM\Heretic per Heretic

A tech themed GZDoom/ZDoom 2.0.99 weapon mod for Heretic. As odd as this may seem the weapons (mostly) blend in quite well and after a while you barely notice that you're picking up clips instead of claw orbs and suchlike. On to the weapons:

Staff/gauntlets are replaced by a punch attack and the tazer thing from Hacx. The problem is the tazer takes about 3 seconds to actually get into the attack and by that time you're already dead.

The elven wand is replaced by a badly drawn pistol. I am all for people drawing their own guns but this is sadly on the lower end of the quality scale. At least it isn't a Duke3d rip though. Tome of power attack is some kind of explosive tipped bullets.

The etheral crossbow is replaced by Eriance/Ezxariarch's shotgun. The animation on this is excellent and the sound is good. Tome of Power special is some kind of freezey rounds that can (amazingly) freeze stuff. Top stuff.

Instead of the dragon's claw we have some kind of sub machine gun (which i think is ripped from PO'ed) which, like the pistol, suffers from graphical quality issues. Bluntly put, it could have done with quite a bit of cleaning up. Tome of power makes it shoot some kind of guided bullets.

There is also a plasma rifle replacing the hellstaff which looks alright and fires some nice looking projectiles. Tome of power makes projectiles explode into a load of fireballs when they hit something.

Rocket launcher is ok, another Eriance gun I think. The rockets suck though, they move so slow a gargoyle can dodge them. Tome makes it fire two missiles.

The final weapon is some kind of sigil, fires a nice looking stream of magical plasma. Problem is that the tome of power makes it revert to the hellstaff frames, it doesn't have its own tome special power it would seem. Possible bug there.

Overall recommended if you're into that sort of thing.

heXen
    ospite

UP -prevenire è meglio che curare

Nei prossimi giorni avverrà un up per i topic più importanti, quelli che parlano di mod e mappe ancora in sviluppo o mod particolarmente gradevoli, anzichè stressare il cervello il 12 di questo mese,dato che D3 ha parecchi mod, scaglioneremo il lavoro nei giorni a seguire .

Spiegazioni

+ Rispondi alla Discussione

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato
  • Il codice [IMG] è Attivato
  • Il codice HTML è Disattivato