+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Pag 4 di 13 PrimaPrima ... 23456 ... UltimaUltima
Risultati da 76 a 100 di 317
    La Borga L'avatar di Uff

Predefinito Riferimento: rFactor 2: seguiamone lo sviluppo

Modo curioso per rilasciare due nuovi screen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JpEo1RQfc8

L'Onesto L'avatar di DBX

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Uff Visualizza Messaggio
    Modo curioso per rilasciare due nuovi screen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JpEo1RQfc8
    Sbaglio o la pista dello screenshot con le formula anni 60 è Spa?

La Borga L'avatar di Uff

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da DBX Visualizza Messaggio
    Sbaglio o la pista dello screenshot con le formula anni 60 è Spa?
    Sì, è la stessa che si vede in molti altri screen rilasciati tempo addietro.

Suprema Borga Imperiale

beh poco si può dire dati due screen nemmeno in alta definizione, non ce la faccio più ad attendere

La Borga L'avatar di Uff

Ecco gli screen del video in una qualità decisamente migliore! Più interessante è però quello che Scott Juliano ha aggiunto in merito a tali immagini:

- Just a bit of info on these shots: Belgium is the first track that was produced for rF2 (finished just about 2 years ago), and it was mainly a test track for various elements we wanted to do. It is, in terms of quality, not up to the level of the track we just finished (which you’ll see some screen shots of sooner or later :wink: ). The second shot is of a track that was about half way into development, but was the first of its type, so again a lot of experimentation involved. So, once all the other tracks are brought up to snuff–I think many people will be pleased.

Yes, we do plan on more 60’s era tracks to go along with those cars….

- I’m not sure we will have more than one 60’s track at release (not saying we won’t, but not that we will, either. Depends on if I have time to before we reach Beta and have to lock everything down…

And personally, I LOVED GPL…

- I’m quite proud of what those shots contain considering when they were made and what they were used for. But, as earlier art, I wouldn’t consider them as the final expression of how rF2 environments will look…

As for releasing shots of our current stuff… when Gjon feels like it’s time he’ll do, I’m sure

- flickering shadows on long tracks is no longer an issue. ALL shadows are now dynamic (unless you WANT to paint static shadows, and everything self-shadows.

Alpha transparency works better now if used correctly…

— All I can say is that environment art has started it’s second pass, which is getting all the tracks of the same quality, adding more detailed elements, etc., also that we still plan, of this moment, to release in 2010. As always, Gjon will give more detailed details when he feels the time is proper…

A questo si aggiungono le nuove preview del mod WSGT2, sempre spettacolari.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX-odiak7Ughttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipIklN5jP98

Suprema Borga Imperiale

la mod è comunque le premesse sono ottime stando a quanto dicono, speriamo che manterranno tutte ste promesse

La Borga L'avatar di Uff

Che ne dite del cockpit della Megane (sempre del mod WSGT2)?

Banned

Suprema Borga Imperiale

e vabbè i fotorealismi stupendo

La Borga L'avatar di Uff

Che ne dite di 4 nuovi screen finalmente in hi-res? Mills (in versione bagnata e notturna) e il kartodromo di Palm Beach sono le piste in queste immagini.

Suprema Borga Imperiale

non male, se non sono fotoshoppati hanno fatto un passo avanti graficamente l'effetto bagnato sembra buono

La Borga L'avatar di Uff

Gli screen non sono editati. Da Scott arriva poi la solita lista di commenti utili.

Spoiler:
    Post FX for these sort of effects are not in... yet. This is pure track art without any enhancements...

You can have realtime reflections on the car, yes.
    New damage elements on the car are still being explored, so no answer yet other than to say we're experimenting with lots of things

Sure, the dynamic groove can be textured to represent loose dirt (or whatever) and can affect the available grip. The system is still a WIP so I can't give you specific details yet...

yes, with the new animation system, not only can you do characters, but you can also do things like planes flying by on specific paths, etc. Just have to animate them where you want them to do. For instance, this plane is "taking off from an airport just outside of the track" and is banking to the right. They follow other patterns, and some come in to land, etc...

There are certain tracks from rF1 that I do want to update, although I can't say ALL of them will come with the initial release. One reason is that a couple of the tracks, like Mills for ex., were really fun to race on. The other is to show that rF1 tracks can in fact be updated to run on rF2. Depending on how much work you put in will dictate how good it looks, but there are only a few things you HAVE to do to use all the new features with the old tracks...
    We'll get to that later

there are PLENTY of options to turn down/off so that you can get a good racing experience on a wide range of machines.

Glad you all, for the most part, like what you see. It's kind of a catch-22--we want to drum up publicity and let you know we're working, so we release the odd screenie here and there. But, to date all these shots were of older alpha art, because that's all there was--just the initial push to get the basic art in place for each asset. So then we have to endure the endless slams that the quality isn't there--of course it isn't, because we weren't there yet.

These two tracks have had there second pass finished, and so you can see the quality level begin to come up where you would expect it to be. But again, it's still not quite where we want it still (which is where things like post fx, etc., come in). Most developers don't begin to show art until it's reached this stage...

We do have a de-saturation PostFX that was created to test the basic system. I don't know if it will be open to users, but it's not a bad idea, so I'll suggest it. I personally like a bit more saturation, but I know a lot of folks don't...

Yes, that's the "dryline" I refer to--it's dynamic based on the the racing line of the cars (not fixed like the old rF1 groove)

reflections are real-time, yes. Trees are a combination of 2D and 3D elements... Wet level is variable--this is how it would look if the values were maxed out, which under normal conditions the track probably wouldn't reach unless it was a monsoon
    Also, the "waves" you see is the normal map distorting the reflection map, else it would look like a sheet of ice or a perfect mirror, which obviously wouldn't be right

Fog levels and wet reflection level are dynamic. Groove and dryline are dynamic and based on where/how you drive (as it stands right now)...

La Borga L'avatar di Uff

Finalmente gli ISI tornano ad usare Twitter e la loro prima news da un anno a questa parte è notevole: eccola qua.

Installing a new state-of-the-art physical and thermodynamic tire model, this will make driving much more intense.

Suprema Borga Imperiale

Dai che si aspetta un titolone

La Borga L'avatar di Uff

We've been working a little bit on water effects. Lots of work to do but we thought you might like to see a couple of WIP shots. 9/2010.

Suprema Borga Imperiale

Yeah, i like it

ma questo WSGT2 sarà un mod per RF1 o 2?

La Borga L'avatar di Uff

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da papo_1 Visualizza Messaggio
    ma questo WSGT2 sarà un mod per RF1 o 2?
    rF2. Per il primo dovrebbe comunque uscire un monomarca con le Megane.

La Borga L'avatar di tommy85

video effetto pioggia

ancora lavoro da fare, direi

La Borga L'avatar di Uff

Primo video in assoluto per rF2: esperimenti sotto l'acqua.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzWNZcCIYks

Edit: anticipato di un nonnulla. ^^

La Borga L'avatar di tommy85

asd!

Banned

povero bimbetto in fasce che tenerazza

Rot Teufel
    ospite

speravo di vedere già le gioccie di pioggia muoversi sulla presunta visiera all'aumentare della velocità

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Rot Teufel Visualizza Messaggio
    speravo di vedere già le gioccie di pioggia muoversi sulla presunta visiera all'aumentare della velocità
    a parte quello, ma è normale che ad un accenno di sterzata l'auto si gira in quella maniera??

Rot Teufel
    ospite

primo: l'han mandata apposta in situazione di pendolo
    secondo: anche nel vestusto GP4 in condizioni di bagnato lo spinning era dietro l'angolo se si accelerava troppo presto

+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Pag 4 di 13 PrimaPrima ... 23456 ... UltimaUltima

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato
  • Il codice [IMG] è Attivato
  • Il codice HTML è Disattivato