+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Risultati da 1 a 3 di 3

Discussione: CTracer online

Predefinito CTracer online

hi guys just want to share one of the racing games i found on the net, its ctracer online, just stop by to give you guys an overview of the game

Realistic Racing Simulation

• Realistic environment imitating real life cities around the world
    • Realistic balancing equipped car function and tuning system
    • Physical engine with a balance of tuning system for realistic speed simulation
    • Self developed open GL-based engine

Community

• Introduces the concept of online community to video racing
    • Mutual transactions and online community features like chat within the client

RPG Feature

• City Racer is unlike any driving game you'll ever play.
    • Part role-playing game, and part racing game
    • City Racer will keep your pedal to the metal in a huge variety of quests

Open Ended
    • In City Racer, there is no set path to follow; you can choose to follow the main story,
    complete side missions, race in the Battle Zone, or just drive around and explore the world of City Racer.

Tuning System

• Tuning system similar to real life vehicles
    • City Racer offers a sleek, immersive interface for navigation and tuning.
    • Need to buy some new parts for your car? Drive to the Parts Shop and easily drag the parts over!

Main Battle

• Basic game mode. Classic race with all the options

Sub Battle
    • Championship: Play through all the tracks in a set order. This is the only game mode you can unlock tracks in
    • Time Attack: Get the best time possible on a track
    • Chase: Play as the hunter (police car) or hunted (chosen car). Try not to get busted.
    • Bet Race: Race against an opponent to win or lose a large number of prestige points.
    • Drift Race: Race against opponent while trying to get the perfect drift is not an easy task. Drifting separates racers from drivers!

Multiple Camera Modes

• The game’s multiple camera modes also adds a lot of functionality and additional layers of game play to this already exciting game.

Manual Transmission
    • Another interesting part of City Racer is the fact that you can actually configure your car to use manual transmission, which adds an entirely new challenge to the game. Automatic transmission is of course easier, but if used properly, Manual Transmission can actually give you better speed and acceleration. The game also feels very functional and responsive. Game play is smooth and requires a lot of skill, as if you fall behind, you can’t rely on items to help you. The better player will win.

Damage Penalty System
    • When hit, it lowers a car's grip and handling

Drifting

• Where are the racers separated from the drivers? In the turns. Simple controls make City Racer easy to learn, but its sensitive drifting system keeps players training to master all the sharp corners.

Guild
    • Allots pages for respective guilds or links to existing pages with connection to the Web
    • Provides easy searching functions for beginners to look for guilds to match their tastes
    • Provides particular emblems and realms for each guild

For more information about this event please check the link below:
    http://ctr.gamenetworks.com/forum

- i think they'll be launching CBT of this game on July 17 (+8 GMT).

Shogun Assoluto L'avatar di GREZZ
    Localitเ
    Gallipoli City Underground [update] ma ora pi๙ a nord

Predefinito Riferimento: CTracer online

when i start the game it says "connection closed by server request"
    can't do anything else! i have only one server to chose, and it doesn't works!

Predefinito Riferimento: CTracer online

I think the server is still closed. The OBT open its server on Aug. 21, 2009

+ Rispondi alla Discussione

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BBAttivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato
  • Il codice [IMG]Attivato
  • Il codice HTML ่ Disattivato