+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Risultati da 1 a 10 di 10
    Gangrel
    ospite

Predefinito [thread Ufficiale]Fifa Online

ho cercato in giro ma a quanto pare non c'è nessuno che ne parla quindi apro questo topic ufficiale sul gioco..

allora per cominciare,per chi non lo sapesse EA ha annunciato che in pratica la serie di fifa verrà continuata solo su console,e su pc è al lavoro su un progetto interessante e free!
    ecco una fonte:
    Electronic Arts annuncia FIFA Online
    Il calcio targato EA Sports diventa "persistente" in casa PC.

FIFA Online arriverà nei prossimi mesi su PC dopo l'immancabile Beta in due fasi (chiusa per un numero ristretto di utenti a giugno e poi pubblica). Parliamo naturalmente di un gioco "solo per Internet" dedicato all'utenza PC e al pubblico "casual" che intende giocare su formati non all'avanguardia e con specifiche contenute come quelle dei sempre più diffusi laptop.

A livello tecnico, FIFA Online recupera il motore di FIFA 10 per PC e lo stesso database aggiornato, con tutte le relative squadre, loghi, sponsor oltre a modalità come Coppa del Mondo, Amichevole e naturalmente il multiplayer. Sul lato dei controlli, troveremo un nuovo schema-comandi semplificato per chi non è appassionato di lunga data e sopratutto poco esperto di titoli sportivi.

Al momento non è chiaro se la versione definitiva sarà completamente gratis o (più probabile) si potranno e dovranno acquistare nuovi contenuti pur avendo accesso al client gratuito.
    di Alessandro Martini - 29/1/2010 14:07
    detto in parole povere..si tratta di fifa 10 per pc (io ho provato il demo di quest'ultimo ) quindi niente di che nè dal punto di vista grafico nè di gameplay..sopratutto se confrontato con fifa 10 per le console..
    ma comunque c'è da apprezzare il voler dare un cambio di rotta,di rendere FREE..totalmente gratis il gioco (immagino come stanno rodendo i,seppur pochi, giocatori che hanno comprato fifa 10 per pc )
    ora è in fase di closed beta..io mi sono registrato sul sito ufficiale un mesetto fa e ieri mi è arrivata la mail di accettazione e ho fatto un paio di partite,per ora solo contro l'IA..è FIFA 10 uguale uguale..con i suoi bug e l'immediatezza..
    ho giocato anche con il mouse..niente male come idea..ma avendo il joystick direi che non c'è paragone
    per il resto..ci sono varie modalità,non ancora provate però e la modalità world cup 2010 ufficiale tra l'altro
    la cosa più interessante è la possibilità di avere bonus del tipo "giocatore x" oppure "i giocatori saranno piu veloci per tot partite" per esempio..insomma è interessante come progetto,vedremo come si evolverà

concludendo,nessuno è in closed? nessuno ne ha sentito parlare?
    sito ufficiale--> http://fifa-online.easports.com/web/beta/home

Gangrel
    ospite

Predefinito Riferimento: [thread Ufficiale]Fifa Online

aggiungo le F.A.Q. prese dal forum del sito ufficiale:

A. GENERAL

1.What is FIFA Online?
    FIFA Online is a Football simulation game, in which you play epic matches against the teams of your league alone or in cooperation with your friends. What makes FIFA Online special is that you can assemble and customize your club team yourself: the players in FIFA Online are represented by collectible items that you can trade with other players.

2.What is FIFA Online World Cup?
    FIFA Online World cup is a mode of the game, in which you select and play your national team from the end of the qualification phase to the finals of the tournament.

3.Who is the developer?
    FIFA Online is developed by Electronic Arts.

4.What is FIFA Online Free To Play?
    The FIFA Online Free To Play Client, which you can download here, offers you complete access to all modes and functionality of the game, including all content updates made available since release.

5.How do I install FIFA Online Free To Play?
    First click on the play now button on the portal front page. This will start the patcher, downloading and installing the game. You can launch the portal by double clicking on the FIFA Online shortcut on your desktop once the game is installed and then click on the play now button on the portal to launch the game.
    You need to have an EA Account to start FIFA Online. If you already have an account, you just need to login and create a manager. If you do not have an EA Account, you can select “Register” to create an EA Account.

6.What exactly does FIFA Online Free To Play include?
    Along with all functionality and all modes of the game, FIFA Online Free to play includes a slot for a league team of your choice and a slot for the national team of your choice. You can change your league team at anytime losing the benefit of the player progression and the starting package.

7.Does FIFA Online Free To Play include FIFA Online Football Points?
    No. FIFA Online Football Points (FP) can be purchased from your portal account management and can be spent in the store (Coming soon). However Coins are earned from the game by playing it.

8.How about regular content updates?
    New content will be added to the game regularly. The first content update is World Cup.

9.What is the FIFA Online Portal?
    FIFA Online Portal is your FIFA Online community web site with news, FAQ, leaderboards and more. The portal is also your game patcher and launcher.

B. TECHNOLOGY

1.Which engine is being used for FIFA Online?
    This is a new game with new technologies taking the best from FIFA10 PC.

2.What are the hardware requirements for FIFA Online?
    Internet Explorer Portal IE7/IE8, Firefox 3 and 3.5 are supported.

CPU: 1.7 GHz or above
    RAM: 500MB or above

Graphic card:
    ATI 9800 or above
    Nvidia 5900 or above
    Intel 915 or above
    VRAM 64MB or above
    Shader mode 2 or above

Hardware acceleration setting is required
    Color system setting 32 / 24 bits.

C. GAMEPLAY

1.What is the Manager?
    The manager is your game character with the name and the look you selected at the manager creation. Your manager is able to level up, and can be helped by temporary staff members.

2.So FIFA Online is an online game. Is there also an offline mode?
    No. Since your teams are saved online, an internet connection is required.

3.Which game modes are in?
    You can play FIFA Online League Mode and World Cup mode in solo or co-op with a friend. Also you can play Player versus Player matches (1v1) inside the Challenge mode.

4.Are there different difficulty settings?
    Yes. The difficulty is determined by how good you play the game. A difficulty bar in the manager profile widget starting from 1 can be raised to a maximum of 20 matches after matches. The higher is the difficulty, the better the reward. In addition the progression through the league tiers will increase the challenge and the rewards.

5.What is “Match Reward”?
    The Match reward is the reward you will get after each match. You should earn Coins, XP for your manager and for your player and an item which could be a player. The reward will depend of your manager level, league tier, your difficulty level and how well you performed during the match. Other parameters such as the importance of the match will be taken into account as well.

6.Are the rewards selected randomly?
    Yes for the item no for the other rewards. The item is selected from a certain pool. This pool varies depending of the match reward parameters above.

7.How are rewards distributed for multi-players matches?
    We are using the same system than for the PvE matches with a multiplayer bonus. Both players will get a reward function of their progression and match performances.

8.How many players can take part of a match?
    2 players’ maximum during a same match.

9.How long does it take to play a match?
    5 minutes.

10.What are manager’s levels?
    After each match you will get Manager XP. With enough XP you may eventually level up to the next level, increasing your next matches reward levels.

11.What are player’s levels?
    After each match you will get player XP for each player that performs during the match. With enough XP you may eventually level up the player to the next level, increasing his rating with some attribute points to distribute on the player attributes of your choice. With enough levels the player will eventually change tier.

12.What currencies are in the game?
    Basically there are Coins and Football Points (FP). FP can be bought with real money on this website (Coming soon). Coins are rewarded for playing the game and can also be obtained by completing the accomplishments or by trading player item on the auction house. You can’t buy Coins with real money. You need Coins to renew your player contract and to replenish them.

D. TEAM, PLAYERS and ITEMS

1.Is it possible to have multiple League teams?
    Not at the moment but in a near future the option may become available in the store. Today you can manage a league team and a national team simultaneously.

2.How many players are in the game?
    More than seventeen thousands!

3.What are player tiers?
    Players exist in 5 tiers: White, bronze, silver, gold and black. The player tier will determine the level of the player and thus so is rating. The Silver version of a player will have a better rating and will be more efficient than the bronze version. Anyway star players stay way above the average their tiers.

4.Am I able to have players of different tiers in one team?
    Yes, as long as they are no duplicates.

5.What are player equipment items?
    Player equipment items are special football equipments providing a temporary bonus to the wearer. Each player has 3 slots which can contain a pair of boots, a pair of shin pads and a pair of wristbands.

6.What are staff items?
    Staff items are coaches and trainers that your manager can hire on a match based contract. The power-ups and boosts are also staff items. Staff items will provide a supportive bonus to the entire team for a predetermined amount of matches.

7.What difference between team player and player item?
    Team players are player items that you added from your inventory to your team. Once added to the team the players can never go back to your inventory but they can level up, be upgraded and they contracts can be renewed. A player item is not a player until it is added to a team.

8.What are player attributes?
    The game provides more than 20 attributes regrouped into defense, attack, midfield, general and goal keeping. Those attribute will determine the skill and efficiency of a player with the sum as the rating. By leveling up a player you will get attribute points for each level to spend into your player’s attributes.

9.What are contracts?
    Contracts number is the number of matches a player can play or an item can be used before to vanish. Player can be renewed for a Coin fee depending of the player tier and rating.

10.How to level up a player?
    Playing matches with a player will grant him XP. With enough XP a player will eventually level up to the next level.

11.How can I get player items?
    Player items come from the match reward or can be traded on the auction market for Coins. Booster pack containing player should be available in the store (Coming soon) for Coins.

12.How can I get players?
    Team players are player items “added” to the team. It’s a one way transformation and a team player cannot be retransformed into a player item. A Team player can be released freeing a spot for another player. A transfer market where you can hire free agent players, for a match penalty fee or as contractors, is always available.

13.How can I get player equipment items and staff items?
    Player equipments and staff items may come from the match reward, buy from the store (Coming soon) for Coins, or obtained from a booster pack.

14.Can I have multiple instances of the same Player in my Team?
    No.

15.Can I have multiple instances of a Player item in my inventory?
    Yes.

16.Can I upgrade players?
    Yes, you can upgrade player adding contracts and XP by stacking the player item duplicates onto your team player. Player item and team player have to be the same player and the player item is consumed during the process.

17.Will it be possible to remove upgrades from player, so they can be traded again?
    No, the player item is consumed during the upgrade process.

18.What exactly does an upgrade to a player?
    An Upgrade is replenishing, adding contracts and XP to the team player.

E. TRADING PLAYER ITEMS

1.How do I trade Player items?
    The auction house is the only way to trade players. (Coming soon)

2.Can I trade Team players?
    No, that’s not possible at the moment.

3.What are Coins?
    Coins are the in game currency to use for in game purposes such as contract renewal, trading players, replenishing energy… etc.

4.How do I get Coins?
    After each match you will get a game points reward.

5.What are Football Points?
    Football Points (FP) are the store currency that you can buy for real money from your account information tab on the portal. With coins you can buy convenience items, aesthetic items and booster packs.(Coming soon)

6.How do I get Football Points?
    You can purchase Football Points from your account tab on the portal. (Coming soon)

7.What is the item distribution in Booster Packs?
    You will get 10 items with 4 players and 6 other items. The tier distribution depends of the tier of the pack.

8.Where do I buy booster packs?
    You can buy booster packs at the store (Coming soon), portal or in game.

9.How much does a Booster Pack cost?
    It will depend of the pack tier and pack type.

10.Am I a better player if I spend a lot of money?
    Money will buy shortcuts, boosters and convenience items helping your team to growth faster.
    You could save time but you cannot "win" the game by paying.

Il Puppies L'avatar di Dolfrang

Mi è arrivata l'email d'invito ieri, stasera lo provo.

Il Puppies L'avatar di Mizar82

Scaricato, installato e provato ieri. Sono Mizar82 anche li se qualcuno mi vuole addare

aspetto di provarlo in maniera più approfondita (ieri ci ho fatto giusto qualche partita per via del match della Juve) poi torno qui per le impressioni!

Gangrel
    ospite

strano che solo 2 persone oltre me siano interessate a un gioco almeno dal "brand" che dovrebbe attirare molta gente..credo che questa sezione del forum sia mezza morta probabilmente..forse avrei dovuto aprirlo in sala giochi il topic

Ma perché fifa non lo faranno più per Pc? non capisco questa scelta

Gangrel
    ospite

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Scotland Visualizza Messaggio
    Ma perché fifa non lo faranno più per Pc? non capisco questa scelta
    non vende quanto su console (anche perchè a confronto fa CAGARE )
    quindi invece di rendere uguale alla versione console invogliando i giocatori a comprare originale per sfidarsi su internet,hanno scelto di rendere gratuita la versione attuale per pc aggiungendo un item shop in modo da guadagnarci comunque sopra senza spendere piu di tanto per sviluppo di una versione simile a quella console

Gangrel
    ospite

visto che si è all'open beta e ora possono provà tutti il gioco,che dite mod spostate in sala giochi che forse qualcuno lo caga il thread?

Suprema Borga Imperiale L'avatar di MMx

provato ma, essendo il gioco il solito fifa10 senza alcun tipo di rivoluzione, non credo andrò mai oltre l'unica partita fatta...

Lo Zio L'avatar di windigo

Ero iscritto alla closed beta del gioco : se siete stati allergici ai Fifa su PC non perdeteci altro tempo ,perchè il gioco è quello.
    Personalmente ho abbandonato il tutto dopo che è uscita fuori la cosa degli item a pagamento.
    Ad ogni casi si salvava giusto per il fatto di poterlo giocare su qualunque carretta.

+ Rispondi alla Discussione

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato
  • Il codice [IMG] è Attivato
  • Il codice HTML è Disattivato