+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Pag 20 di 72 PrimaPrima ... 10181920212230 ... UltimaUltima
Risultati da 476 a 500 di 1780
    Suprema Borga Imperiale L'avatar di Kemper Boyd

Predefinito Re: [Crusader King 2] Annunciato il nuovo CK!

Ah come non detto, trovato sul wiki:
    Excommunicated Ruler CB

If someone has the same head of religion as you, and has been excommunicated, you can declare war upon them. Victory will give you 10 to 70 piety and 50 to 400 prestige depending on the excommunicated ruler's rank, and the target will be re-communicated and forced to abdicate. A white peace will lose you 50 piety and 100 prestige. Losing will lose you 100 piety, 200 prestige, and you'll be forced to pay concessions.

Shogun Assoluto L'avatar di Kordian

Ragazzi, stavo leggendo questo AAR ed ho letto questo passaggio:

I have a few issues facing me from the outset: I am not married, nor is my son and heir. Marriage is a pretty huge deal in CK2, as it can be used to form alliances and orchestrate my heirs inheriting more land than they started with. Making the wrong choice can also be dangerous, I’ve found. If I marry too many foreign nobles just to secure their troops for my wars, my own people will stop recognizing my line as “native” and start to grow restless.
    Il grassettato è vero o è una cazzata? E' stato aggiunto nelle ultime patch? Perchè nelle mie partite passate sposavo spesso stranieri e gli eredi non avevano particolari problemi (o non più del normale)

Io ho sposato sempre una quantità invereconda di principesse Bizantine per avere l'appoggio del Basileus e mai avuto questo problema.

La Borga L'avatar di recs

It's Wednesday, and time to answer some questions about the upcoming DLC for Crusader Kings II; Legacy of Rome. The focus of this mini-expansion is going to be the Byzantine Empire and the Orthodox church. First off, in order to clear up any confusion from the original announcement, it's a bit smaller in scope than the Sword of Islam so the price is set at $5.99. While I say it's smaller in scope, if you include all the stuff we're adding for free in the accompanying patch (v1.07) it's probably about the same size as SoI and v1.06.

So, let's take a look at what's in the DLC and what's in patch 1.07...

LEGACY OF ROME DLC
    • Retinue system. If you don't have the DLC, you won't see the new interface and you cannot hire retinues (and neither will the AI.) The technology that controls the max size of your retinue and relative decrease of normal levy sizes simply does not have this effect without the DLC.
    • Orthodox Councillor models
    • Major Decisions for the Byzantine Empire
    • Byzantine Events

Oh, and we're taking another tack with the DLC this around - if you don't own the DLC, the AI won't be using the new mechanics or events either. Also, from now on in multiplayer mode, the host will control which DLCs are active.

PATCH 1.07

• Faction system. Replaces many existing plots and normal revolt mechanics with factions.
    • Personal Improvement Ambitions
    • Orthodox Patriarch system
    • Have both a Plot and an Ambition at the same time
    • Revised levy raising. (You raise a single, large levy from each direct vassal. The opinions of vassals of vassals are irrelevant.)
    • Leader Focus on Combat
    • More Cultural Buildings
    • Improved AI
    • Bug fixes (of course)

I will talk about all these features in detail in upcoming dev diaries, but for now, that's all!
    ora lo leggo.

Comunque che ne pensate di queste jihad? Leggo sul forum ufficiale le lamentele di molti sulla loro storicità dubbia e soprattutto sulla loro presenza molesta

Io personalmente ho perso una partita bretone perchè ad un certo punto, poco prima del 1150, gli arabi hanno lanciato una jihad sulla Bretagna, con la Francia integra a fianco e l'IA del mio signore in versione "ritardato" che non ha praticamente opposto resistenza.

dev diary 1:

Hello again folks, it's time for another dev diary on Legacy of Rome! Today, I'll talk about the new Faction system as well as the changes we have made to Plots and Ambitions. Like I mentioned last Wednesday, Factions are part of patch 1.07 and will be available to everyone free of charge.

Factions are, essentially, a kind of Plot; a Faction has a leader, a number of members, and a clear goal (for example, to Lower Crown Authority in the Kingdom of England). However, there are some key differences: Factions always target the liege, and they are always known to the liege as well as the other vassals. A vassal can lead up to two Factions, but be a member in any number of other factions, unless their goals are contradictory. If a faction leader dies, the most powerful remaining faction member automatically takes over as leader. When the leader thinks the Faction is powerful enough, he can issue an ultimatum to his liege. The liege can then either give in to the demands peacefully or refuse, which triggers a Civil War where all faction members revolt together in an alliance.

Currently, we have the following Factions:
    • Succession by Primogeniture in [Title] (used to be a Plot)
    • Succession by Seniority in [Title] (used to be a Plot)
    • Succession by Gavelkind in [Title] (used to be a Plot)
    • Elective Monarchy in [Title] (used to be a Plot)
    • Lower Crown Authority in [Title] (used to be a Plot)
    • Independence
    • Install [Claimant] in [Title]

The last two are of special interest, since they really change the dynamics of the game. AI vassals will no longer just declare wars for Independence, or revolt to install themselves on the throne. Instead, they will seek to gain enough support before daring to take such drastic measures. I.e. all members in an Independence faction will declare war together, and the war score will be determined by their mutual efforts. If they are lucky, other vassals can also ask to join them while the war is ongoing. We are considering adding some more factions, but the more we add, the trickier it is to get the balance right and the AI to pick the ones that make most sense. Factions are, of course, fully moddable, like Plots.

As a liege, there are several things you can do to suppress Factions: you can make the members like you more (of course), you can imprison or kill the members, and you can send your Spymaster to Scheme in a faction member's province, which can lead to events where the vassal is blackmailed, threatened or cajoled into desisting.

As a vassal, it is dangerous to be in Factions because the liege will not be pleased by your disloyal politicking. If you are not the leader, you can also find yourself dragged into an inopportune uprising when the Faction leader so decides. You can get other vassals to join your Faction in the same way the liege can suppress it; you can make them like you better, or send your Spymaster to "convince" them.

You can start, join, or leave Factions at any time without cooldowns or penalties; it's essentially just a declaration of support for a goal.

That's it for Factions. Another change in patch 1.07 is the separation of Plots and Ambitions in the interface. Characters are now allowed to have both a Plot and an Ambition. Plots are still mainly handled in the Intrigue View, but Ambitions, being personal, are now only selected in the main Character View; and there are more of them. We have added Ambitions for improving each of your basic skills (Diplomacy, Martial, etc), as well as one for decreasing the Decadence of your dynasty. While you have the Ambition, there is chance that various related events will trigger.

I should probably mention that, since they change the core gameplay, all of these features are available for all characters and not just the Byzantine Empire. That's it for now, stay tuned for more tidbits next Wednesday!

sembra fico e soprattutto più realistico, se penso a quante volte nel regno di Inghilterra e nel SRI (i primi che mi vengono in mente) i sovrani venivano pressati da fazioni avverse.

per me sono tutte buone notizie, e sono incluse anche senza comprare il dlc (che comprerò lo stesso).

inoltre nelle immagini si vedono i nuovi portrait del prossimo dlc "cosmetico".

alcuni post dal dev:

Will making vassals like you have more impact in this patch than the current? I noticed in the current version, some vassals still revolts at 100 positive relation.
    Yes, at 80 or above, they will never cause trouble.
    Like I said, Factions are not hidden to the liege. However, membership in a faction is not cause enough for a "free" imprisonment.
    Only the direct vassals of a liege can be in the Faction, although if the goal is to install a claimant, he or she can be anyone.
    Yes. Autocephalous Patriarchs and the Pentarchy. I will talk about those in a later dev diary.

E' possibile disabilitare i popup per quei messaggi che appaiono durante gli assedi (tipo "successfull sally by the defender" o "raiders hit the camp")? Non li ho trovati nelle opzioni e sinceramente mi sembrano messaggi del tutto inutili.

dev diary 2:

Well, what do you know? It's Legacy of Rome dev diary day again! Today's topics are Liege Levies and Retinues.

In patch v1.07, you raise fewer, larger levies from your direct vassals (we call these "Liege Levies" for lack of a better term.) These levies are now handled separately from actual Holding levies; you only get regular holding levies from your own Demesne. The opinions of vassals of vassals are thus now mostly irrelevant; you only need to worry about the opinions of your direct vassals. Another benefit is that you don't get tiny little armies all over the place when you mobilize your realm. Liege levies also fix a fundamental balancing flaw in that you can no longer just keep raising little levies from all vassals as a war drags on (due to the portion of holding levies that was reserved for the liege.) The new Liege Levies do not reinforce at home while raised.

That's it for Liege Levies. Now, the concept of Retinues should be familiar to those of you who have played Sengoku. Basically, Retinues are your household guard; your elite core of professional soldiers. At the start of the game, most rulers are not able to employ Retinues, but it becomes possible as their total manpower (based on all the levies in their realm) and average Military Organization (a new technology) level increase. Over time, the Retinues turn into proper standing armies. The downside is that, as your Retinue capacity increases, your normal levies decrease in size. However, even at max tech, levies will still account for the majority of your armies.

There are many types of Retinues available for hire - including several unique cultural variants - though they always come in 500-man regiments with a commander of your own culture. Retinues reinforce in the field, like mercenaries, and when you first hire them, they start with 1 man. Unlike armies in other games, for example Europa Universalis, Retinues only cost maintenance while they reinforce. You are of course allowed to declare war even if you have Retinues (which are always standing on the map.)

So, why did we choose to add the Retinue system to the DLC? Why should you spend $6 on Legacy of Rome rather than a Latte and a slice of cake? There are many reasons, including these:
    • Retinues make arranging your flanks and balancing your armies far more tactical
    • Having a dependable standing army ready is strategically preferable
    • They fit nicely into the overall military system in patch v1.07 with Liege Levies, etc
    • History saw levy based militaries transform gradually into more professional forces

I should mention again that the whole Retinue mechanic requires that you own the DLC; if you don't, the new Retinue tab will be grayed out in the military view and the AI will not use Retinues either. However, if the host in a multiplayer game owns the DLC, all players will be able to use Retinues.

I think that will do it for today. Next week, I plan to talk about the new Leader traits and cultural buildings. Until then!

l'ho visto al centro commerciale e mi ha attizzato

poi però mi sono ricordato di una demo di europa universalis che ho provato mesi fa e mi sono spaventato

è un po' più semplice? voglio dire, non mi spaventa la difficoltà, solo che questo periodo non ho tanto tempo da dedicargli.. ma l'ambientazione medievale, gli strategici, e altre caratteristiche particolari di questo titolo mi hanno affascinato

plus: una traduzione ita c'è?

la traduzione ita è in lavorazione. Purtroppo sono linee e linee di testo, tieni inoltre presente che continuano a patcharlo abbastanza assiduamente e ogni volta aggiungono ulteriori linee.

Il gioco merita, è diverso da Europa Universalis perchè anzichè comandare una nazione comandi una dinastia. Ovviamente devi disporre anche di terre per andare avanti e si possono conquistare altre province ma tutto è incentrato alla scalata al potere della tua dinastia tra ribellioni, matrimoni dinastici e guerre.

Se ti piace Games Of Thrones c'è anche un buon mod tematico

lo patchano per bug o per aggiunte?

chebbello... la demo non funge, appena avvio schermata nera e devo resettare il pc

provo a reinstallarla... dicono che a volte funzioni...

Shogun Assoluto

Tra EU e CK c'è un abisso, è molto più difficile CK.

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da BlueHeaven Visualizza Messaggio
    lo patchano per bug o per aggiunte?
    più aggiunte che bug, ultimamente.

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da MrWashington Visualizza Messaggio
    davero? io di EU non ci ho capito una fava, complice anche uno dei peggiori tutorial che abbia mai giocato, che oltre a una sommaria descrizione dei miliardi di pulsanti non insegnava una fava, per quel che ricordo... (vabbè che l'ho giocato con 39 di febbre.. però..)

Beh io EU3 l'ho accantonato per l'incomprensibilita' dell'interfaccia e la pochezza dei tutorial. Non ho mai avuto tempo ne' voglia di mettermi davvero a studiarlo cercando qualcosa su internet di fatto meglio (che poi ho trovato).
    CK2 ha dei tutorial molto chiari, l'interfaccia e' decisamente piu' comprensibile ed intuitiva (oltre che gradevole, il font di EU per esempio mi fa sanguinare gli occhi) e sono a quasi 100 ore di gioco

Comunque straconsiglio la lettura di questa guida/storia: http://forums.somethingawful.com/sho...#post404153432

Moderatore BI BI DA L'avatar di Jaqen

Molto, no. Comunque sì, parecchio più complesso.

Non contare assolutamente sulle traduzioni.

Shogun Assoluto

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Jaqen Visualizza Messaggio
    Molto, no. Comunque sì, parecchio più complesso.

Non contare assolutamente sulle traduzioni.
    per un giocatore che trova difficile EU, CK è più COMPLESSO.

Predefinito

Boh io faccio molta piú fatica a Hearts of Iron o a Europa Universalis che a CK2... Saró strano io

io sarò strano ma con CK2 non ho problemi ma in HoI2 sono una schiappa tremenda

bello...

ora mi leggo la guida

Moderatore BI BI DA L'avatar di Jaqen

per un giocatore che trova difficile EU, CK è più COMPLESSO.
    Considera che i Tutorial sono fatti molto meglio rispetto a quelli di EU. Conosco gente che EU non l'ha toccata manco con un dito, ed a CK si appassiona grazie al sistema di personaggi

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Jaqen Visualizza Messaggio
    Considera che i Tutorial sono fatti molto meglio rispetto a quelli di EU. Conosco gente che EU non l'ha toccata manco con un dito, ed a CK si appassiona grazie al sistema di personaggi
    Presente

+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Pag 20 di 72 PrimaPrima ... 10181920212230 ... UltimaUltima

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato
  • Il codice [IMG] è Attivato
  • Il codice HTML è Disattivato