Pag 1 di 59 12311 ... UltimaUltima
Risultati da 1 a 25 di 1451
    Shogun Assoluto L'avatar di Conte Zero

Predefinito Metti che un giorno incontri il phishing, e non hai molto da fare.

e va a finire che rispondi. La mail è quella famosissima che gira da anni, secondo la quale aiutando un funzionario, sbloccherai un fondo fiduciario miliardario e per il tuo disturbo ti verrà riconosciuta una lauta ricompensa.

Inizia lui, via mail

MR.JERRY NTAI.
    MEVAS BANK
    QUEEN`S ROAD
    CENTRAL BRANCH,
    HONG KONG.

Good Day,

My name is Mr. Jerry Ntai,I am the Head of Operations in Mevas Bank, Hong Kong. I have a business proposal in the tune of $22,700,000.00 to be transferred to an offshore account with your assistance if willing.After the successful transfer, we shall share inratio of 40% for you and 60% for me. Should you be interested, please respond to my letter immediately,so we can commence all arrangements and I will give you more information on the project and how we would handle it.

You can contact me on my private email:
    and send me the following information
    for documentation purpose:

(1)Full name:
    (2)Private phone number:
    (3)Current residential address:
    (4)Occupation:
    (5)Age and Sex:

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,
    Mr Jerry Ntai

Predefinito Riferimento: Metti che un giorno incontri il phishing, e non hai molto da fare.

Prontamente rispondo

Are you serious, so I am about to be a millionaire??? That's just perfect, thank you!!!

Here are my stats

Gustavo Dandolo
    +39 348 2651326
    Address: Via Ledita Dallano, 69, Vidigulfo (MI) 20144
    54 years old, male

Here you go, it is so nice to find good hearted, merciful people like you
    Hear from you soon my firend!!! what a lucky day I can't believe it

G.D.

Banned L'avatar di Galf506

Predefinito Riferimento: Metti che un giorno incontri il phishing, e non hai molto da fare.

...e ti ha risposto?

D3luX
    ospite

avvisa quando risponde

Lui replica con wall of text disumano per illustrarmi il romanzone. fottesego alla terza riga e rispondo

Spoiler:
    Dear Partner,

Thank you very much for responding to my email and your interest in this transaction. I want you to know that this is very much real and genuine. You have nothing to worry about for i have put all necessary modalities that will ensure the success of this transaction. For legitimacy sake,i have even arranged for the services a of a professioner attorney who will make sure this transation is legally carried out, putting you as the legal beneficiary next of kin to my client General Rafael Eitan. All you need to do is to follow my instruction so that this transaction can be completed successfully.

Let me start by introducing myself. I am MR. JERRY NTAI, Head of Operations in Mevas Bank, Hong Kong. I am married with one child Bao my son, I will send you my family picture now for you to see. My address is No. 72 Stone Nullah Lane, Wan Chai, Hong Kong. i have lived here for the last 13years.

In February 2004 one of our customer General Rafael Eitan who was an Israeli and also a big time businessman, made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of Twenty Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch and the interest rate for the 18 calendar months was 12% of his deposit, which now put the entire money at my bank presently to Twenty Two Million, Seven hundred Thousand United States Dollars. This amount was arrived at after the interest was added. Upon maturity several notices was sent to him and no response came from him. We later found out that the General (our customer) died in November 2004. He was found dead in the waters of Ashdod port.

Check the website below for confirmation:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/4034765.stm

After further investigation it was discovered that General Rafael Eitan did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. So, Twenty Two Million, Seven hundred Thousand United States Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come foward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country at the expiration of 6 years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds.

Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to General Rafael Eitan so that you will be able to file for claim to receive the funds. You don't not have anything to worry about, I will do everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly, it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking, you have my word. Having resolved to entrust this transaction into your hands, I want to remind you that, it needs your commitment and diligent follow up. If you work seriously, the entire transaction should be over in a couple of weeks.

This project is highly capital intensive, this is why I have to be very careful. I need your total devotion and trust to see this through. I know we have not met before, but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project.

As part of the modalities/plans on ground to ensure a hitch free transaction, I am already in contact with a foreign corresponding online bank; I intend that you open an account in your name in this foreign bank. The money would be transferred in your name to the account which you will open in the bank for both of us, this is the best way, I have found, it will protect us from my bank. The reason why I want you to set up a new account in this bank for the transfer is because the bank is our corresponding bank and it has the same telex type with my bank; it will make the transfer be seen as in-house transfer and protect us from the attention of any monetary bodies or raise any red flag. I want us to enjoy this money in peace when we conclude.

So you should listen to my instructions and follow them religiously. Also you have to know that I cannot transfer this money in my name as my bank will be aware that it is from me, this is where I need you. I will obtain a certificate of deposit from this my bank, it will be issued in your name, and this will make you the bonafide beneficial owner of the funds.

After this, the money will be banked online for both of us. We can then instruct the bank to transfer our various shares into our respective home bank accounts. I will also perfect the documentations with the assistance of my attorney to give the transaction the legal right.

Before I commence,I will need you to send me the following information:

(1)Full Names:
    (2)Private Phone Number:
    (3)Current Residential Address:
    (4) Occupation:
    (5)Present Country of residence
    (6)Sex/Age:

And a copy of any form of identification ( Driver`s License or international passport through email attachement ) for documentation purpose so that my attorney can commence with the paper-works in your name placing you as the legal beneficiary next of kin to my client General Rafael Eitan.

I want to be sure that I am transacting with the correct person to avoid any form of impersonation. As soon as I get these from you, I will commence the paper work.
    I hope you will understand why I need all these, the money in question is big and I want to ensure that I know you well and avoid future impersonation by some one else before I proceed to give you all the details to commence the project. I will send you the certificate of deposit that was issued to General Rafael Eitan as at when the money was deposited.

I will also send the name and contact details of the offshore bank so that you can commence communication with them after i have received your information and identification. my Work Identification will be attached along side with this email for your identification purpose.

Ensure that you keep this project confidential; do not discuss it with anybody, because of the confidential nature of this transaction and my work.

I am awaiting your quick response and identifications.
    Regards,
    Mr. Jerry Ntai.

come segue:

Dear Jerry,

thank you for your long, interesting mail.

It's a long text and - as you have noticed - I am not too good with english, but I will get help tonight when I am home. My brothers can translate and explain me (both cultured people, the older one, Baddo, teaches economy at the State University, and my little brother Raffo is a IT and web expert) since they fluently speak several languages

Talk to you soon then! Thank you again, I don't know if I deserved such a huge luck, but probably God wants it.

Sincerely

G.D.
    L'idea è di sembrare un coglione sprovveduto io, MA con due fratelli decentemente cerebrati, uno esperto di finanza e uno di internezz
    cmq lui dissimula bene per ora

Il Nonno

Via Ledita Dallano

Lo Zio

i sense huge amounts of epicness incoming.

Suprema Borga Imperiale

ma

Lux !
    ospite

TeoN
    ospite

Ma dissimula cosa, ma perche' diamine un direttore di banca ti manda la foto del figlio per far vedere che lui e' bravo

Comunque epic, io una volta l'avevo fatto coi colleghi in ufficio sulla mail di una pseudo zozzona russa

Lui nota il mio riferimento biblico e mi inquadra come fanatico religioso, credo, oltre che come coglione che ha abboccato al phishing. Il resto della corrispondenza si sposta su toni sempre più mistici, manca poco che lui si fustighi e reciti il rosario

Dear Brother,

Thanks for keeping me inform that you will be able to help me on this transaction, please try and get back to me fast so that we can proceed fast.

Have a blessed day.

Awaiting for your swift response, please when you are responding back to my previous email don't forget to attach your identification to me for documentation purposes.

Mr Jerry Ntai.
    Io rispondo a tono

Thank you dear Jerry,

I am so excited about this, I can't believe it! Talk to you soon, I will send a mail with my infos and attached documents, as soon as I get home and my brothers give me a little help with the translation (right now I am about to enter a meeting).
    I praise God to protect you and your wonderful family, you really deserve it for all the benefits you bring me, may the Virgin Mary bless you forever.

sincerely
    G.D.

Suprema Borga Imperiale L'avatar di Joker

EPIC INCOMING

L'ultimo suo messaggio, un'oretta fa.

Dear Brother,

Thanks for your urgent corresponded on this transaction, is like you are God sent to me to help me complete this transaction to a successfully ending.

Please am to let you know that am God fearing person, i have put all my hope and trust in you on this transaction that you will be a very good Man.

Note that you have to keep this transaction confidentialy to aviod any delay.

Hoping to hear from you soonest.
    Mr Jerry Ntai.

Ovviamente freme perchè sente la preda calda ma sa che devo ancora

1 finire un meeting
    2 rincasare
    3 vedere i miei fratelli intelligenti
    4 fornirgli dati e un documento di identità mio (se sono ispirato una carta d'identità la faccio, falsa ovviamente)

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Bohser Visualizza Messaggio
    Via Ledita Dallano
    Eroina e patriota piemontese durante i moti del '48

Ledita morirà durante l'assedio di Peschiera Borromeo, investita da un viado collaborazionista, lungo la statale 235.

in b4 banda di Nigeriani backtraccia il Conte e le conseguenze non saranno mai più le stesse

Se backtracciano a lavoro, c'è un po' tanta gente. Se seguono casa, quando faccio cazzate uso una wireless a caso di nonsochi, tra le 3 aperte disponibili

Lux !
    ospite

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Conte Zero Visualizza Messaggio
    L'ultimo suo messaggio, un'oretta fa.

Ovviamente freme perchè sente la preda calda ma sa che devo ancora

1 finire un meeting
    2 rincasare
    3 vedere i miei fratelli intelligenti
    4 fornirgli dati e un documento di identità mio (se sono ispirato una carta d'identità la faccio, falsa ovviamente)
    Mi raccomando, digli che vuoi incontrarlo di persona prima di concludere e spediscilo nella Terra del Fuoco o da qualche parte in Sardegna

Eliminate questo account

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Conte Zero Visualizza Messaggio
    Se backtracciano a lavoro, c'è un po' tanta gente. Se seguono casa, quando faccio cazzate uso una wireless a caso di nonsochi, tra le 3 aperte disponibili
    avrai un vicino random sulla coscienza

Lux !
    ospite

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Duc Jehan Visualizza Messaggio
    avrai un vicino random sulla coscienza
    Ha già fatto la tacca sullo stipite della porta

Suprema Borga Imperiale

L'epicness scorre forte in questo thread

Xan
    ospite

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Lux ! Visualizza Messaggio
    Mi raccomando, digli che vuoi incontrarlo di persona prima di concludere e spediscilo nella Terra del Fuoco o da qualche parte in Sardegna
    meglio in un gay bar:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdbt-sx5MDc

Scooterone mon amour L'avatar di Pongo

Io l'avevo fatto con quelli che ti trovano la moglie russa!!
    Ho chiesto quattro volte foto di nudo, e poi non mi hanno più risposto!

Bella Conte!

Non ho resistito e gli ho dato la sveglia 2 minuti fa, giusto per mantenerlo in warmup .

Good evening my beloved friend!

I'm home at last, after a hard day at work. But today is a special day since The Lord sent me your message and made me meet you. I already have called my brothers and they will be here for dinner. They both told me they are very interested in your emails, so I think the excitement is getting them as well!!!!

So, dinner is at 8pm and before that I am going to pray The Lord and relax a bit with my 4 sons. Have a wonderful rest of the day and see you later.

By the way, I already gave my infos in the previous email, did you see them? We only miss a picture of my ID document, but I don't have a scanner and I am not a big computer expert. How could we fix this problem??

See you later my friend

Gustavo (just call me Gus, we are friends now)

Pag 1 di 59 12311 ... UltimaUltima

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato
  • Il codice [IMG] è Attivato
  • Il codice HTML è Disattivato