Discussione: Mail truffa?

Jin Shu
    ospite

Predefinito Mail truffa?

Ministere Des Travaux Publics Togo
    Address, No.56 Rue de Commerce Lome
    Telex: 45, Lome – Togo

Attn: **** ,

It is my humble pleasure to welcome you in this side of Africa. I am Eng. Marck Gnroffu, The Assistant Manager of Ministere Des Travaux Publics Togo. I have the opportunity to contact you based on the instructions we received recently from the Senates Committee Togo and Ministry of Finance Togo, for releasing all unpaid outstanding contract balance awarded in 2001 – 2008 which is the budget of the year. Therefore our company Board Managements instructed me to list the entire names of all unpaid foreign and indigenous contractors, does have not yet received their contract completion balance before and after the death of our former President.

I have before me the list of unpaid outstanding contract balance which belongs to a foreign contractor, late Dr. Mujab ****, He was a citizen of your country and he died in heart attack over five (5) years ago in this country. He supplied Cements Products to Togolese Government through our company since over seven (7) years ago, he was among contractors does have not received their contract completion balance. Our Government owned the late contractor total balance of US$16,550,000.00 (Sixteen Million Five Hundred and Fifty Thousand U.S Dollars) Therefore our President ordered immediate payments to all unpaid contractors before ending of next two months. Base on these instructions, The Senates Committee Togo and Ministry of Finance Togo requested the list and names of these unpaid contractors from my department in maximum of seven (7) days for immediate payments, which was ordered by the Togo President.

Regarding this mandate, I have exhaustively made efforts to locate any relative of the late contractor through your country consulates without any success. I discovered that he has no wife, no children, no brother or sister who resides with him here in Togo. Therefore my purpose of contacting you is to present you to the Senates Committee Togo as the relative of the late contractor; hence you bear the same last name with him, so that the contract balance will transfer to you as his next of kin.

This will be a Deal / Agreement between both of us, also I have all relevant documents related to this contract which will give you more proof and understanding on this contract payment, and also every data’s information's will be change into your name as the relative of the late contractor, to enable you receive the outstanding contract balance successfully. I require your assistance on this contract payment for our mutual benefit, I will advise you on what to do immediately I received your own opinion concern this project, then the payment transfer will commence immediately I fixture your name on the unpaid contract list to meet up the seven (7) days mandate. On the conclusion of this contract payment, I will come over to your country for our sharing. And I considering that our sharing ratio will be 50% /50% but if you have any suggestion on the sharing ratio please don’t hesitate to indicate it on your next mail. I have all relevant information’s and legal documents needed to back you up in this contract payment.

I await your urgent response.

Best regards

Eng. Marck Gnroffu.

-----

E' arrivata questa mail a mia madre... so già che al 99% si tratta di spam/truffa ma vorrei capire come cavolo viene in mente a sta gente di scrivere certe demenzialità.

Suprema Borga Imperiale L'avatar di EddieTheHead

Predefinito Riferimento: Mail truffa?

C'era un bel 3d a riguardo in j4s

Jin Shu
    ospite

Un luogo facile facile dove cercare i 3d persi nel tempo

Shogun Assoluto L'avatar di Sticky©

Fatti un giro su 419eater.com e divertiti.

Ecco il link a J4S comunque. Leggitelo tutto.

Il Nonno L'avatar di Xadoom

Sarà bello il giorno che uno vincerà davvero un mucchio di soldi e poi verrà qua pubblicando l'email e sputtanandosi la vittoria

Jin Shu
    ospite

Gracias a todos

Crysis85
    ospite

perchè sicuro al 99%?
    Voi dirmi che c'è un 1 per cento di probabilità che quella mail sia legittima?

Jin Shu
    ospite

dopo essermi sorbito 50 pagine con le epic gesta del Conte, posso dire 100%

+ Rispondi alla Discussione

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato