Spero che questo mod abbia fortuna

http://www.doom3world.org/phpbb2/viewtop ic.php?p=154496#154496

"<AndyTheM@n>"
I came up with something.. a big one!

First, guy's you know doom 3 is scary... we all know..
In the game there are times you hear wispering... like a woman, "over here", "hurry" and at last "they took my baby!" it's freaking scary....
what I thougth about is that that Tersha woman in enpro plant had a girl... a daugther, and "they" (the evil one) took it away... and in the hell maps you can hear a girl crying...

ok here is what I thougth, the girl is alive, her mother got killed, (turned into a lost soul), but still the dougther is alive, the girl, or in this mod: "The Beauty" and she got taken away from her mother and trapped in hell by a big demonic monster (the boss)

in doom 3 you also hear wispering like "help me", "save me", deliberate us from evil"

so I tougth making a big mod, patch: "Beauty Trapped in Hell"
I have not tougth up more... but I'm coming with a little Prewiew trailer I think... and soon some screenshots...

ok... it's a big project... a long one..

here is the story...

After the tragedy in 2145 on Mars and the return of the surviving Marine, the Marine Hero had gone trough a roufh figth, with olso having fear, hope, love to his guns and at least going trough the terrifying atmospere that had troubled him. When he was there he heard voices, noices, and wispering.
A little girl was talking in he's head, begging him to save her. he never found her...
Now the Marine is back, even knowing that true evil never dies, still he's destination is saving the girl!

so.. it's going to take long...

new maps, new monsters, animations, weapons, sounds and designs..
make a few new things... but it's going to be pretty orginal as doom 3, but some new things...

so I need a lot of people...

(Mappers)
Animators
Modellers
Scripter?
Artists
Designers
Sound makers... people that is good with sound editing...
effect makers...
Testers??

so if anyone is good at theese things and are interested let me know!
need minimum 10 people. maby more..

it is going to take time... if someone come along with me and begin the project, i don't know how long it will take.. maby we can be finish by january... later or earlier... I dont know how mutch time it will take with all theese things...

anyway I tougth I would like a Intro movie...
then minimum 5 maps, or more? big maps!
some new monsters. weapons. minimum 1 boss,
wanna have it freaking scary!

the last map you find the girl, "the beauty" and a ending movie and at last credits of ALL of those who have woorked with it..

I hope some of you guy's are interested out there...
I think is going to be a A LOT of woork, but you know guy's doom 3 editing take really long time anyway... at least it's going to be a little fun too!

let me know iy you are interested, and just ask if it is something i forgot or something else.. thanks for reading it!