+ Discussione Chiusa
Pag 2 di 21 PrimaPrima 123412 ... UltimaUltima
Risultati da 26 a 50 di 501
    La Borga L'avatar di S8

Predefinito Re: DooM the movie: eccola là..

avete letto cosa ha scritto il keiser?
    Quote:
    E per far felici i videogiocatori, che a questo punto saranno già in preda allo sconforto per lo scempio perpetrato, non mancheranno diverse inquadrature in prima persona, nelle quali l'azione sarà vista attraverso gli occhi (si fa per dire) di Karl Urban. Non dovrebbero mancare neppure la motosega e il BFG. Bah.

Lo Zio L'avatar di Marco Cattaneo

Scusate, ma Hollywood è piena di film sull'inferno e il diavolo.. La storia dei bigotti non funziona. Il problema è che ormai seguono tutti uno stile (americanata alla RE) che è decisamente un insulto alla mente di chi guarda.

M.o.d.e.r.a.t.o.r.e. L'avatar di NoSf3rA†U

Infatti..ormai il Virus è di MODA

Animatore distratto L'avatar di Nanatsusaya

Ma sai cava che pvopvio ievi mi sono pvesa l'ebola ??
    Oddio e' tanto Chich !!
    Cevto, quelli con la peste sono i piu' afascinanti, ma ceh ci vuoi fave, io ho tvovato questo vivus e l'ho pveso al volo !!!!

この 怨み 地獄 へ 流します。

La Borga L'avatar di S8

Nanatsusaya ha scritto mer, 08 dicembre 2004 alle 23:17
    Ma sai cava che pvopvio ievi mi sono pvesa l'ebola ??
    Oddio e' tanto Chich !!
    Cevto, quelli con la peste sono i piu' afascinanti, ma ceh ci vuoi fave, io ho tvovato questo vivus e l'ho pveso al volo !!!!

Il Nonno L'avatar di Dinofly

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0419706/
    Dai ma che minchiata, non ci sono i demoni e il demonio :\

Dinofly ha scritto gio, 09 dicembre 2004 alle 15:35
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0419706/
    Dai ma che minchiata, non ci sono i demoni e il demonio :\
    ho letto il link e non vedo scritto da nessuna parte di demoni e demonio...però leggo Phobos! e lì era ambientato il primo episodio di Doom se ricordate. Comunque il film è una schifezza me lo sento...

Quote:
    In the year 2145, a group of Marines on Phobos, the moon of Mars, face off against monsters who infiltrate their base after an experiment goes seriously awry.
    Be', se stringhiamo al massimo la trama di dooM, e' effettivamente questa !!
    Su Phobos un esperimento vba' male (non dicono che tipo di esperimento) e dei mostri infestano la base (non dicono che sono Demoni, ma manco che sono mutazioni da virus ) !!!
    Vedremo vedremo, spero che il regista abbia preso in giro l'intervistatore apposta !!!

p.s. da notare :
    Quote:
    Robert Russel .... Dr Carmack

この 怨み 地獄 へ 流します。

Il Nonno L'avatar di Dinofly

Comunque che tristezza di cast.

Shogun Assoluto L'avatar di GeeGeeOH

Dave Callaham, Doom scriptwriter
    Open Letter to Doom Fans

Dear Doom Fans:

Sometime in the last week or two, there was quite an uproar over a quote I allegedly made regarding my bravado in completely disfiguring the plot of the Doom games when I went about writing the screenplay for the film. First and foremost, allow me to state that I never made that quote. The reporting news source reported that I made that quote during an open press visit to the Doom set in Prague, during a week in which I was in fact in Los Angeles. Additionally, I want to add that I would never under any circumstances address either the press or the Doom fans with anything resembling the snide elitism that I perceive that quote to connote. In these regards, I consider the journalism involved to be nothing less than shoddy and irresponsible.

That said.

The screenplay I wrote DOES differ in a number of ways from the games. I want to be very honest and forthcoming in saying that, and I know that I won't make any friends amongst the fans of the game in doing so. But it should be mentioned that it was never the goal of anyone involved in this film, from myself and the producers to the studio to the guys at id, to make a direct film adaptation of the game(s). The thought process has always been to create an extension of the Doom universe that will give fans an interesting new take on the themes that they've come to enjoy in the game. Because let's be honest here: as far as a completely immersive and cinematic experience, we were never going to top Doom 3 anyway, and we all knew that. Instead, we have toyed with some elements of the game, and yes, I am pretty much solely responsible for that, since it was my pitch and my screenplay that got made. Let me assure you, though, that the themes and elements that you love about Doom are ALL represented strongly in the film...just with some new twists.

I've found it frustrating that I somehow became the goat for the perceived shortcomings of the film, because (and I say this with no humility whatsoever, because I'm not a humble person), that I am, without a doubt, the greatest ally the Doom fan has had during the entire process of the film being made. I am the only person involved creatively who has ever made any attempt to open discourse with the game's internet fanbase, and I am the only person involved who has continually kept the ideals of the game first and foremost in mind. I very truthfully believe that my unapologetic and hyper-violent script would have been a Doom fan's movie dream come true. However, since my involvement, the film has steadily moved away from the realm of fandom and more toward the realm of traditional Hollywood interests. It's not been ideal, in my opinion, but I did what I could when I could, and I stand by that work.

No film adaptation can ever match the expectations of the original fans, and the Doom movie will be no different. You as fans each have your own perfect version of the Doom film already shot in your head, and those versions aren't always what the guy next to you would want to see in the same movie (someone out there on doomworld.com sure loved the idea of Howie Long as Doomguy -- which is perfect aesthetically, but let's face it, totally absurd if you want this movie to come out in theatres). I myself have a perfect version of the Doom movie all played out in my head--I even wrote it down--and it's not getting made either. And I'm not always real happy about it, but I do understand that that is the nature of the Hollywood machine. The bottom line is there are literally hundreds upon hundreds of good people working their asses off on this movie right now, and you, just like me, have to trust them to do the best job they can. I don't enjoy watching a bunch of strangers bastardize my baby any more than you do, but really none of us can do anything about it at this point, so I hope that at least some of you will fret, with me, in the direction of optimism. We all have high expectations, and a lot of them won't be met, but the bottom line is the movie is going to be pretty cool.

Finally, to the fan that suggested I get an enema (ostensibly to clean out my head, I think): That was awesome.

Dave Callaham

L'avevo detto io che era una scemétt.ata !!
    Speriamo bene, sara' un Add-On cinematografico di DooM !!

この 怨み 地獄 へ 流します。

Lo Zio L'avatar di Marco Cattaneo

Shogun Assoluto L'avatar di GeeGeeOH

MegaGames
    The Petition Update

As a result of the recent events surrounding the Doom movie, MegaGames has been informed of an online petition designed to bring awareness to the producers of the DooM Movie that the DooM community is not at all happy with the supposed changes. In that respect, the letter by Dave Callaham, DooM movie scriptwriter, published yesterday served more as a confirmation of those changes rather than as any form of an attempt to appease fans.

The petition has already managed to gather almost 2000 signatures and fans seem to be determined to do whatever is possible to get their message through. If you wish to sign or view the petition click here. For those of you who are not certain about what all the noise is about, below is a list of possible DooM movie changes as listed by the petition.

a)Taking place on an unknown planet. (ie: No Mars) What was so hard about the location of this movie? Doom takes place on Mars, yet the movie does not. As far as movie sets go, one planet looks the same as the other, so there's simply no excuse to leave this out.

b) Having nothing to do with Hell, instead having the monsters and zombies origin being the result of a virus. This completely undermines the point of the game entirely, the Doom pivotal plot point is that Hell invades, without it the movie is not Doom and can't even pretend to be Doom. Rather it's just a rehash of a tired sci-fi cliche with the Doom name for a title. If we wanted to see a simple horror-sci-fi movie, we'd watch Event Horizon.

c) Supposedly involving S.W.A.T. Team members instead of Space Marines. As stated before, something so simple as what the name of the uniformed soldiers in the movie didn't even try hold continuity. There's no reason or purpose to change Space Marines, which is Doom's staple, to something different. It's just bad taste and bad scripting.

d) Having no UAC (Union Aerospace Commission) involved in the movie. Though unconfirmed, this would be another key element of the Doom saga left out.

e) Several minor issues, such as the BFG (Big F***ing Gun) now renamed to Bio Force Gun. As well as all the great DooM Hellspawn such as the Pinky Demon, the Baron of Hell and several others being played by Human characters, and given uncreative names like "Pinky" and "Goat" and "Baron." This is not only uncreative, but rather creating a movie without the Doom plotline and letting it stand "as-is", this movie makes deliberate nods and references to the game, like it's trying so hard to be true to the game, but falls short because the plot has nothing to do with the game at all. Why even bother calling the personnel by gimmicky little nicknames so we can tell what they'll mutate to? Again, just bad scripting and character casting.

Il Puppies L'avatar di DegreeLessNess

qualcuno mi fa un riassunto .. che voleva dire sto tizio con sto poema.. mi pare di capire che si scusa con i fan di doom (ventilatori di sorte avversa ) .. e in pratica dice che non è colpa sua ...e che non si sarebbe mai e poi mai potuto fare un film con la trama di doom perchè troppo violento (cioè ma perchè col virus che ca.zzo cambia? )

scusate , ma leggo adesso la trama che vorrebbero dare a sto doom ... ma che caXXo centra col gioco??????? ma sono completemente IMPAZZITI ....e dare i nomi ai personaggi umani "pinky" , "baron" ..... ma cosa si sono fumati!!! ..rido per non piangere ...e poi perchè cambiano il nome alle armi ...Big Fraggin' Gun ... non c'era bisogno di censurare ... ma dico se la licenza l'hanno pagata alla iD tanto vale che la sfruttino IN TOTO ....

...e poi anke John Carmak ..a dare la licenza per sta cag*ta ... gli venisse lo scag*tto a lui e a suo fratello

Veramente il tizio (il regista) dice che quelle voci sono tutte sceméttate e che il film seguira' il piu' fedelmetne possibile il gioco, nn raccontera' proprio la stessa trama, ma gli elementi caratteristici di doom ci saranno tutti !

この 怨み 地獄 へ 流します。

ma quindi chi è che le ha scritte tutte ste $tronzèttate?

Ho sentito che vogliono fare tutto il film in prima persona...ma dico.... ma gli fps in alto a dx li mettono, o no?

Il Nonno L'avatar di Demogorgon

DegreeLessNess ha scritto sab, 18 dicembre 2004 alle 14:00
    Ho sentito che vogliono fare tutto il film in prima persona...ma dico.... ma gli fps in alto a dx li mettono, o no?

non può essere vero........

Demogorgon ha scritto sab, 18 dicembre 2004 alle 19:50
    DegreeLessNess ha scritto sab, 18 dicembre 2004 alle 14:00

non può essere vero........

Si,nel testo c'è scritto che certe sequenze del film verranno riprese con l'attore in prima persona e quindi si vedrà(come nel vg)l'arma impugnata da quest'ultimo e noi spettatori potremo "godere" l'emozione in prima persona, dell'azione

Speriamo al più presto in un Trailer...cosi da giudicare meglio!!!

Suprema Borga Imperiale L'avatar di Blood

è chiaro che per richiamare il gioco qualche scena deve essere obbligatoriamente in prima persona. Sono comunque certo che non avverrà per tutto il film.

Banned L'avatar di Devil Master

DegreeLessNess ha scritto sab, 18 dicembre 2004 alle 13:52
    ma quindi chi è che le ha scritte tutte ste $tronzèttate?

Mi associo alla domanda: chi è stato? Sono per caso comparse su Ain't It Cool, che è una vera e propria fabbrica di cagate?

Jamyx
    ospite

Indipendentmente dal fatto che possa essere una cagata o meno il protagonista l'avrei fatto fare a bruce willis è uguale al marine di doom e doom2

Banned L'avatar di Devil Master

Bruce Willis??? BLEHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Ma non vedi che è vecchio, mezzo pelato e fuori forma?

Al massimo io gli farei interpretare uno zombi

Devil Master ha scritto lun, 20 dicembre 2004 alle 13:31
    Bruce Willis??? BLEHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Ma non vedi che è vecchio, mezzo pelato e fuori forma?

Al massimo io gli farei interpretare uno zombi

Bruce Willis Zombi???

ma...

Si infatti può fare preciso preciso quello grosso...

Li somiglia pure,dai poverino

+ Discussione Chiusa
Pag 2 di 21 PrimaPrima 123412 ... UltimaUltima

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato
  • Il codice [IMG] è Attivato
  • Il codice HTML è Disattivato