+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Pag 4 di 69 PrimaPrima ... 2345614 ... UltimaUltima
Risultati da 76 a 100 di 1718
    L'Onesto

Predefinito Riferimento: Terraria un concorrente in 2d per Notch

Bello il nuovo suono quando si minano minerali

Moderatore alluminio e gomma bruciata L'avatar di Yoae

son passati 10 giorni dal lancio, Terraria ha appena toccato le 200.000 copie vendute, esticazzi

La Borga L'avatar di recs

io invece ho appena cominciato a trovare i primi accessori seri e ad arrivare ad esplorare il fondo della mappa.

purtroppo ho fallito il primo tentativo di far fuori l'eye of cthulu perchè mi sono distratto e non ho tenuto d'occhio la vita anche se ero pieno di pozioni.

il gioco cmq è molto divertente, anche se immagino che una volta "finito" possa diventare un po ripetitivo. spero che continuino il buon lavoro fatto finora.

mi sono appena craftato una spada laser

io ho appena fatto fuori l'eye.

ora via a craftare il cibo per vermi per fare fuori il vermone e poi pick per me.

sembra divertente ma aspetto la path per la uber grafica 3d implementata nel cryengine nel 2014

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da recs Visualizza Messaggio
    io ho appena fatto fuori l'eye.

ora via a craftare il cibo per vermi per fare fuori il vermone e poi pick per me.
    quel coso mi è spawnato a caso mentre ero in fondo a un chasm, mi ha ucciso in tempo zero. poi mi son vendicato

figata il demonite ore

dopo aver raccolto tonnellate di obsidian e aver fallito ripetutamente nel raccogliere hellstone ho deciso di far piovere un po di meteoriti e cominciare con quelle prima.

Darrosquall87
    ospite

mi date un consiglio su come approcciarlo?ci ho giocato 10 minuti e ancora non ho voglia di riprenderlo. sento di aver buttato 8 euro.

beh il bello del gioco è esplorare e lootare per ora.

lo scopo è arrivare a battere tutti i boss e a vedere i vari ambienti "estremi" (il fondo del mondo, la foresta sotterranea, il dungeon).

una volta "completato" il personaggio ci sarebbero i server online con anche pvp, ma per ora è sbilanciato su alcuni equip a quanto leggo.

poi, anche se in 2d si possono costruire strutture abbastanza complesse come case, anche se ovviamente non al livello di minecraft.

Il Niubbi

Esempio di struttura complessa:

Spoiler:
    [IMG][/IMG]

Lo Zio L'avatar di brightblade

Sembra quasi un livello di Castlevania

intanto terraria sembra aver cominciato a smuovere qualcosa anche per notch. da twitter:

I'm feeling very motivated. Minecraft Beta 1.7 wil be the Adventure Update (or similar).
    inoltre se vi interessa il lato multiplayer di terraria tenete d'occhio anche questo: http://kagdev.tumblr.com/

Progression has been pretty slow over the last week. I've actually been in the middle of moving. I put an offer on a house before the first trailer went public, and got the keys to it the day before Terraria was released. (Great timing, huh?)

I just finally got my workspace set up at the new place, so I should be able to get back to the grind early next week. But enough about that, let's talk about the future of Terraria.

My immediate focus for the game will be patching up the remaining bugs, implementing Steam features, and of course working on multiplayer to make it more secure and accessible. Multiplayer is a bit of a mess right now, and a dedicated server with no graphics card requirements is very much needed. Content progression will be slow for the next few weeks until we get all of the necessities taken care of. Though, we will be adding a few new things here and there to keep you interested.

In the long term, we will not just be adding content, but new mechanics as well. Some of the ideas the we have been playing around with are:
    • Pure PvP servers with team based objectives. Worlds will be generated before every match. Imagine a CTF server where towers are automatically created on either side of the map. Players can fight it out on the surface, or try to tunnel into the other tower.
    • Adding sloped/inclined tiles to make the world smoother.
    • New harder world types to continue game progression (Ex: Alien plants, alternate dimensions, evil worlds, etc.)
    • Enemy factions that will move into your world, and build their own city. You can slaughter them while they are weak, or let them build up their strength to get better rewards.
    • More events: Volcanoes, earthquakes, more/improved invasions, etc..
    • Weather: Seasons, snow, floods, etc..
    • Farming, and stamina system that gives a bonus to player stats.
    • Mechanics for making traps and devices.
    Terraria has endless possibilities, and there is still a lot more that we want to do with it. In the meantime, please be patient while we get the last few kinks worked out.
    ecco i piani per il futuro prossimo e non prossimo.

L'Onesto

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da recs Visualizza Messaggio
    ecco i piani per il futuro prossimo e non prossimo.
    figooo server dedicati, steam features, PvP

intanto l'occhio di Cthulhu mi ha appena segato di brutto, ma quanti HP ha? che equip mi serve per ucciderlo?

armi a distanza

basta un buon arco con frecce infuocate (o unholy) pian piano va giù

per l'occhio consiglio io avevo l'arco e trovai starfury. se hai i soldi riempiti di shuriken.

L'Onesto

grazie dei consigli, cercherò di metterli in pratica, ma sono ancora agli inizi, ho solo 2 monete d'oro nel salvadanaio

con 2 monete d'oro compri tonnellate di shuriken.

o quattro candelotti di dinamite da spammare random

uscita la 1.0.3

Spoiler:
    Player
    Players can no longer repeatedly double jump after touching the top of the world.

Items
    NEW ITEM - Black Lens.
    NEW ITEM - Sunglasses.
    NEW ITEM - Jungle Armor (This has replaced Cobalt Armor.)
    NEW ITEM - (RARE and SECRET Item for casters) Go on! Find it!
    Fixed a bug that prevented Underground Jungle Seeds from spawning.
    Using the Cloud in a Bottle will now correctly reset fall distance.
    Set bonuses that provide more defense, now correctly match their tool-tip.
    All armor inventory icons have been improved.
    All player armor graphics have been improved.
    Iron, gold, meteor, and bone helmets have been changed graphically.
    Molten armor’s overall defense has been reduced.
    Meteor armor’s set bonus now reduces Space Gun mana cost to 0.
    Several magic items have had their damage increased.

NPCs
    Added two new rare enemies that can both be found underground.
    The Demolitionist is now also triggered to arrive when the players have Sticky Bombs and Grenades in their inventory.
    All Skeleton graphics have been changed.
    The Guide now has hit and death effects.
    The Guide can now be killed by hostile NPCs.

World
    Trees now become corrupt instead of being destroyed when touching the corruption. And the new corrupt trees become un-corrupted upon purification.

Server / Multiplayer
    Created a console server with no video card requirement. Type help in the console for a full list of server commands.
    Increased client side multi-player security, this should help in the battle against broken character files.
    There is now a host and play option in the client, that will auto connect you to your own server world upon its creation.
    Corrected a bug that was causing the Server to send out liquid as water when it should have been lava.
    Clients are now able to connect to ports other than 7777.
    Slimes are synced better on multiplayer games.
    Accessories now correctly sync between players.
    Fixed a bug that would cause the player to get stuck on "Receiving Tile Data" when their spawn is placed near the world edge.
    Added -join <ip>, -port <port>, and -pass <password> command line parameters to the client to enable auto-join of servers.

Misc.
    The game window is now re-sizable while in windowed mode.
    Full-screen resolution can now be changed in the options menu.
    Pressing alt+enter to toggle full-screen mode will no longer bring up the chat window.
    Fixed several bugs that would crash the game during world generation.

A Note for those of you who want to host a server but don't want to use the 'Host and Play' option. The server software is located in your steam folder where the Terraria.exe is. It can be launched from there.

tanta roba

stavo per postarlo io.

per ora sembrano stare mantenendo un ritmo decente di sviluppo. incrociamo le dita che arrivino a fare quello che hanno promesso.

quoto anche l'ultimo dev post un po più approfondito in merito:

Usually, when you are working on a project, you choose a direction you want to go, but sometimes, somehow the road changes and you find yourself going somewhere else. Of course on Terraria, the road itself is arced and split ahead of us so much that there really is no road we've chosen to take. Instead, the sky is the limit!

Having been in production since back in January, many, many, many, ideas have been tossed around behind the scenes among the Development team. Our two graphics artists have even crafted graphics that haven't yet or will never be added to the game. So I felt I would take some time and share with you some tidbits from our "idea list" and also acknowledge some of the things people have suggested here in the forums, seeing we had most of the same ideas ourselves long before release.

Early on, one of our alpha testers, named Garro, was kind enough to make us a forum for use as a development team, where the we and the testers posted our suggestions, and organized to-do lists. So much of the information I am going to share is drafted and quoted from there.

Hey Now, Why so Quiet?!
    A few months ago, before our composer had been able to craft any music for the game, there was a discussion on ambient sounds; crickets, birds chirping, water drips and rock rumbles underground. A few of us would still like to have an option for such things, as anyone turning their music to zero can leave for a very quiet adventure. This may have even made it into the game if we had not released early to meet the hype for the game head-on. But in the end, we are very happy with our games music, and 9 out of 10 reviewers seem to agree. Although I did see a few reviews that list "Sound/Audio" as Terraria's weak-point. So who knows, perhaps in the coming months, the games sound will become more immerse.

Hey, Wanna Fight?!?!
    So, it's probably not going to be a surprise to say that when PVP was added, we all stopped adventuring for a few days just to run around and pwn eachother. Originaly PVP was set to always be on if the attacker had it on, regardless of the defenders settings. No one could hide from it, so of course, I died a lot, as PVP is not really my forte'. But this brought rise to the idea of PVP having many more features, and also Terraria having so many game mode possibilities. Pure PVP worlds, and things like Capture the Flag, Defend the Base, came into our sights. With the dedicated server software coming out soon, possibly within a day or two, we are taking steps towards more streamlined multiplayer that may allow for customization of worlds to be PVP only, and the like. So the ideas, we had during the construction of Terraria, may still yet come to fruition. PVP and Game modes are on the horizon, and will most likely see the light of day within the next few months. So you may be seeing custom death messages like "Blue was killed by Redigit!" start showing up in your chat, in stead of that generic "was slain" message, sooner than you think.

Where the heck am I?
    Now, no one seems to like Mr. Guide. But a stark reminder of why he is in the game shows itself when a new player asks, "What do I do?" When creating the game, we found ourselves deciding on free play with a bit of direction. We didn't want to blatently give the player a purpose, and we didn't want to leave them without a real goal to try to reach for. So this is how the building blocks came to rest. The Guide was born in an attempt to not only be sort of a tutorial, but also, with 'context sensitive' conversation, look at where you are in the game (and what you do or do not have in your inventory) and suggest to you the next course of action. Making sure he was intuitive enough has been an on-going process, and yet still we are seeing a lot of desire to be able to kill or simply remove the Guide himself. So, for the veteran players, we will be looking into that for you. But try and remember, he has a reason for being in the game, and he is after all, one of the many people who live in Terraria. When even more NPC's find their way into the game alongside those already there, you will start to enjoy the fact that your world is alive. and you are not alone in it.

Summer Springs upon Winters Fall!
    Early on, Red_Yoshi (Gabriel Henrique Kiesshau), one of our Graphic Artist, created the sprites for some seasonal objects in the game, including a Pine Tree for the winter areas. Originallybroughttoward, it was disscussed to have entire maps face season changes all at once after a few in-game days pass, and I know it is still a desire for Redigitblatantlysensitive to have this effect Originallydiscussedin some way or another in the future. Again the early release cut short the idea before it could be enacted, and the Underground Jungle became the last biome implemented before release. But as we have stated a few times... we want to see snow in the game sooner rather than later. If anything, we want it to be in the game before snow actually falls in the real world this winter season (here in the USA that is). We also seek to employ a number of seasonal ideas in-game, much like many MMO's do on holidays. So, things like fireworks, tiki torches, festive decorations, and the like, could all possibly be seen in game before too long.

Pre-Release Suggestions
    When we unveiled our Trailer back on April 18th, and our fan-base exploded into existence, we were sent many ideas and suggestions that people felt would be good in the game. It was interesting to see suggestions for the game come in so readily, as no one had yet to play it to see what it was really like, and thus many people suggested things already in the game. There were however a few suggestions that stood out to us. Most of these were features that targeted a certain audiences specifically. Colorblind players, as well as Deaf Players. Now many of us sit and play the game without thinking one moment about those who also wish to play and won't get the same experience in the game that we will due to a medical reason outside their control. As game developers, we hope to employ certain things in game that will cater these demographics. Such as the possibility of having a visual indicator of being close to death rather than simply having a sound, and also looking into having an option for more colorblind friendly textures. There is no timetable on the addition of these features, but I did want to point out we are aware of the desire to have them, and they are on our minds.

LOOK AT THE BONES!
    Many of you have seen the little bunny on our Steam Page. And many of you are asking when he/she will show up. Well, along with many of the ideas and possible additions that could come some day to Terraria, we want to say, "soon". But how soon is soon and what 'time-frames' we will be using are not something we want to constrain ourselves too. With the early release, we saw that rushing something, even a great idea, can have its consequences, as many of you have seen via the bugs that were in the game on release. We quickly fixed most of them, of course, as Redigit makes quick work of bugs we discover, and those bugs would not have even been there, if we had a month to test before we released. But all in all, the release went well, and for the most part, you, the fans, were quite forgiving. We thank you for your patience, and strive to remove the remaining bugs, and begin work on the new content you all (and even we ourselves) desire to see in the game. And as for the bunny, his/her sprite-work is all but completed, so, he may be stealing your carrots sooner than you think. Also, with the impending server software soon being released and 'out of the way' much earlier than we had expected it to be, it goes to show just how much we ourselves want to get beyond the necessary and move on to the more exciting things.

A tidbit from our 'old' To-To List.
    Below are a few things listed on our old to-do list, and I stress to you that these things, while still possible are not stated to be absolutes in finding their way into the game. Also, the '...' you see mean there are more listed, I'm just not showing everything.

NPC and World Interactives
    ~Cleansing Pool (Makes Ebon Stone into Stone, and other evil items to non-evil, etc)
    ~NPCs w/ Quests
    Items
    ~Treasure Finding Item, makes chests and pots glow.
    ~Reinforced Doors / Stone Doors / Portcullis
    ~Campfire
    ~Placeable Flags
    ~Fishing Poles / Fish
    World and Gameplay Dynamics
    ~Background Vistas (mountains/horizon)
    ~Bushes
    ~Seasons
    ~Stalagmites and Stalactites
    ~Weather
    As you can see, we have a grand vision for the game. And as far as we can tell, we will be adding new, more fun and shinier things to the game over time as we aim for that vision. We hope you enjoyed the journey so far as much as we have and we look forward to moving forward.

- Good day to you all. :]
    Jeremy "Blue"

L'Onesto

intanto si può finalmente impostare la risoluzione che è ottimo perché si vede una porzione di mondo più grande

Lo Zio

ho provato terraria da un amico. e sto scaricando king arthur's gold..
    uno è gratis l'altro no. Inoltre non ho ben capito come funziona il sistema delle patch.. uno installa il gioco e poi scarica le patch? non c'è un sistema di autopatching?

steam?

o il tuo amico lo ha preso dal giornalaio?

+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Pag 4 di 69 PrimaPrima ... 2345614 ... UltimaUltima

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato
  • Il codice [IMG] è Attivato
  • Il codice HTML è Disattivato