Simpatica cosa nominare livello dl giorno un progetto tra i tanti , guardando nella lista però non c'è tutti i giorni , però un livello scelto di sicuro può essere interessante:

http://megawad.newdoom.com/lotd_zaero_ep 1.shtml

Intro: Due to a short visit to Wads In Progress I discovered this map (actually it's 3 maps). I decided to try this ZDoom wad in GZDoom and it ran great with no problems. Screenshots are taken in GZDoom... I never played the original Zaero add-on pack for Quake 2 that this Doom 2 episode is based on. Designed by Team Evolve the pack was supposedly sold at retail but I can't say I ever seen it back in the day.... so I won't be able to make any comparisons...

Comments: This episode is made up of 3 large levels and Steven did a fine job of mixing Doom and Quake 2 elements together with the addition of ZDoom scripting, slopes and other goodies. This is a fun set of maps to play through and I found myself really looking around just like I did when playing Quake 2, to see where all the secrets were hidden. Suffice to say I did discover some, but definitely not all of the secrets. The ammo and health is pretty well balanced in this map set and it can tend to get low at times but if you manage your ammo / health, you'll have plenty to get through. The levels are well constructed with nice architecture and lots of room to maneuver when the demons come out of the woodwork. This is one of those episodes that ends and you wish there was more. Ooh and I almost forgot to mention, theres some cool new monsters in this map set, which is a bonus. Also if you played Quake 2, you'll hear some familiar sounds and music that helps add to the atmosphere. Good stuff indeed. Lets hope Steven expands on the Zaero episode or makes episode 2.

Author Sayeth: This is a 3 map wad that uses textures from the quake 2 mission pack, Zaero. Originally made for the Doomsday port, this pwad has been fully updated to the the zdoom engine.

Resources: PlanetPhillip has a Commentary & Analysis on the original Quake 2 add-on. Zaero Episode 1 is featured on Wads In Progress.