Il Nonno L'avatar di anton47

Predefinito Re: [Fallout 4] - prime voci

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Menion Leah Visualizza Messaggio
    Una sola parola: imbarazzante
    parli del tuo post?

heXen
    ospite

Ma guardandolo meglio, sbaglio oppure ci sono alcune lontane somiglianze con il tech 5 di Rage? Impressione solo mia?

Il Fantasma

io ho passato i 40 ed ero convinto di morire prima dell'uscita di fallout 4 ed invece...... sperem !!

Il Nonno L'avatar di joyrayd

Alcune schermate sono interessanti, altre meno convincenti.
    Questi sono giochi da giudicare con calma, soprattutto dopo averli provati, vedremo nelle prossime settimane come evolverà la situazione.
    Anche io sono un po' guardingo

Azatoth
    ospite

Capisco che é in lavorazione da anni, ma un uscita a fine anno mi preoccupa: conoscendoli serviranno almeno 5 giga di update giá al day one.

Suprema Borga Imperiale L'avatar di Orologio

Strategici e rpg ormai andrebbero acquistati un paio di mesi dopo il lancio...tra driver...bug del motore...bug del gameplay...bilanciamenti ecc...

Darrosquall87
    ospite

Ma non potevano fare uscire direttamente l'espansione di obsidian?

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da karne Visualizza Messaggio
    io ho passato i 40 ed ero convinto di morire prima dell'uscita di fallout 4 ed invece...... sperem !!
    Siamo quasi parenti

Thalon
    ospite

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da karne Visualizza Messaggio
    Impossibile che ciò non avvenisse: dopo la barca di soldi che han sganciato alla fallita interplay per il marchio era evidente che il franchise l'avrebbero dovuto spremere per bene come un limone per rientrare dell'investimento...

Thalon
    ospite

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Orologio Visualizza Messaggio
    Strategici e rpg ormai andrebbero acquistati un paio di mesi dopo il lancio...tra driver...bug del motore...bug del gameplay...bilanciamenti ecc...
    Conoscendo bethesda e le sue brutte abitudini questo gioco imho meglio prenderlo quando esce la GOTY con tutti i DLC inclusi, a cui aggiungere poi la patch non ufficiale rilasciata dalla community sul nexus (visto che lorsignori si degnano di fixare i bug solo finché escono DLC, poi lasciano perdere tutto tanto ci sono gli utenti che fan da soli con l'editor).

La Borga

scusate, ma non basta il cane per dirimere ogni dubbio sulla bontà della grafica?

Lux !
    ospite

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Hellvis 2012 Visualizza Messaggio
    scusate, ma non basta il cane per dirimere ogni dubbio sulla bontà della grafica?
    Il fatto che abbiano fatto di tutto per coprire i volti dei personaggi è sospetto

Il Nonno L'avatar di anton47

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Hellvis 2012 Visualizza Messaggio
    sei ironico?
    è la cosa fatta peggio nel trailer....

La Borga

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da anton47 Visualizza Messaggio
    sei ironico?
    è la cosa fatta peggio nel trailer....
    Bontà nel senso ovviamente negativo del termine

Il Nonno

lo prendero' sicuramente,ma altrettanto sicuramente per comprarlo aspettero la goty e i mod amatoriali che fissano i milemila bug per cui bethseda e' famosa

Visto il trailer

Vabbè, in verità non c'è bisogno di una grafica migliore di quella, se vogliono concentrarsi su altro

L'Onesto L'avatar di Kargan

E intanto ho reinstallato New Vegas e millemila MOD (per la 3° Run)....

eric_starbuck
    ospite

Quasi quasi dopo TW3 lo faccio pure io. ho la versione GOTY e devo provare anche i DLC ufficiali che non ho mai giocato.

C'è una guida tipo skyrim gems per NV?

Darrosquall87
    ospite

mi accodo alla richiesta, io non ci ho mai giocato, volevo iniziare dopo the witcher 3. Sono sempre indeciso tra il project nevada e la mod dello sviluppatore per la goty (sawier mi pare). Poi pure una ENB perchè era inguardabile cristo santo, roba che stalker clear sky lo ara senza pietà.

L'Onesto L'avatar di Kargan

Project nevada è imbattibile. Io la gioco insieme ad una pletora di MOD e tutti i DLC. ^^

Lux !
    ospite

Qui non è stato postato, quindi forse vi è scappato:
    Spoiler:

Before you all say: "TROLL!" "LIAR!", etc, you can all can your mouths and ask one of the Bethesda Employees about Me (my username is my name) and they will confirm I worked for Bethesda. I am strictly posting this in "Revenge" for them firing me.
    Anyways, I worked at Bethesda Game Studios in Maryland up until last month before I was fired for releasing confidential information (but it was an accident!) and so here I am, sitting unemployed with my 2 kids thanks to those fools. So, I wanted to say: I worked on, and played, Fallout 4. Yes, I did.

I want to confirm that the recent leaks about Fallout 4 are true. In Fallout 4, you are in Boston, and it takes place in the year 2287, exactly 10 years after Fallout 3. In Fallout 4, mixing things up, we are making the game more "Story Based" and the player character will finally talk, and narrate his storyline.
    At the beginning of the game, you create your character (You can only be a male in the main story), and afterward, you start the game with a blast. After the blast, you awake to see the building you are standing inside blown apart and your wife, Lydia, dead. Robots and Androids are storming the place, killing and kidnapping the people inside. You, known as "The Officer", must escape and get revenge.
    LOCATION: Fallout 4 is set in and around Boston and the surrounding countryside.
    The downtown area is entirely controlled by "The Institute", a group of techies and scholars, as well as researchers, who devote their lives to technology. The countryside area is a "Wasteland" with small towns and settlements, as well as vaults here and there. Logan International Airport is taken over by the Brotherhood of steel, who are there trying to control the technology, and are currently waging a war against the institute, as they both have disagreements as to who should be in control of the technology in the area.
    Meanwhile, Vault 79, located outside of Boston, is under the control by "The Railroad", a group of people dedicated to helping Androids escape the institute.
    The map of Fallout 4 is about 3 times the size of Skyrim. The reason for this is to make a much more realistic and interactive world, that players can always find new things, even if they have played it for years after release.
    FACTIONS:
    • The Railroad returns from Fallout 3, where you only had a small glimpse of it during the "Replicated man" quest. In this game, they are a full faction and are much larger.
    • The Brotherhood Of Steel returns and control Logan Airport. This BOS is not the same as seen in Fallout 3. Instead, a similar BOS to the ones seen in the classic Fallout games as well as Fallout New Vegas make an appearance, only caring about technology, and will obtain it by force if they have to.
    • The Institute returns from Fallout 3, and is headed by a man named Thomas Littleton. They are the primary antagonists of the game, and control most of Boston Downtown. Their patrols in Downtown Boston are the counterpart in this game to the Super Mutants in Downtown DC in Fallout 3.
    • Talon Company also returns, but in a much smaller force. They base operations outside of a bunker located in Downtown Boston.
    • Raiders return too.
    CREATURES:
    • Super Mutants return, in the same form as the ones from Fallout 3, keeping in line with the "East Coast" mutants.
    • Feral Ghouls return as well.
    • Vicious Dogs return.
    • Feral Cats are new, and exclusively located in one of the vaults.
    • Spore Carriers return from Fallout New Vegas, and are located in sewers.
    RETURNING CHARACTERS:
    • Madison Li returns from Fallout 3. 10 years prior to Fallout 4, she left D.C after the Loss of James and having thought she lost the lone wanderer as well. Having had enough, she left to Boston, as it is home to one of the biggest Scientific facilities. Madison will once again be voiced by Jennifer Massey.
    • Three Dog returns as well, although he is only heard on the radio, and not seen in person. People believe the radio is not actually live, and that it is simply a looped recording. (Based on the fact that you CAN kill him in Fallout 3.) He is voiced by Erik Todd Dellums.
    • Bryan Wilks returns from Fallout 3. Yes, the little boy you saved from Grayditch. He is now 19 years old and is a mercenary, working with Talon Company. He bases his reason as to working with them on "Once someone saved me, and I wanted to be just like them!" He is voiced by Jerry Jewell.
    • Other Fallout 3 characters return as well, but only through save transfer (Detailed below).
    PLATFORMS:
    Fallout 4 will be available for a wide range of platforms after launch. The first version that will be released is being developed for Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC. This version uses a brand new engine built from the ground up to take advantage of the power of next gen systems. Absolutely everything is new, and no assets or scrips are being used from Fallout 3/NV or Skyrim.
    Fallout 4 will also be available on Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. This version is also being developed by Bethesda Game Studios, but will release a year after the advanced version. This version runs on the Creation Engine, the same engine that powered Skyrim. This is being done so that PS3/360 users can play the game without problem. Everything will be the same in this version as the advanced version, except for the graphics, gameplay and some additional features.
    Also, Fallout 4 on PS3 and Xbox 360, last I knew, was around 20GB+. This means that it will most definitely require install. Also, players of the PS3/360 version will be pleased to know that Fallout 4 will be able to import your Fallout 3 save, and adapt choices you made from that game for Fallout 4. This means that some additional characters could pop up, depending on if you killed them or not in Fallout 3. Also, some story references from Fallout 3 will be mentioned. Did the BOS save the capitol wasteland? Or did it fall? Did Sarah turn on the purifier and die? Or did the lone wanderer do it? It might get mentioned depending on your choices!
    DEVELOPERS: Fallout 4 is being developed by Bethesda Game Studios, the same developer behind Fallout 3.
    GAMEPLAY:
    Fallout 4 plays similar to Fallout 3 and New Vegas. You can play in Third Person or First Person, or on the PC version, a new "Classic Mode" that will put the game into birds eye view and play similar to the classic Fallout Games. (Although by my experience, it actually looked and played more like the PS2/Xbox Fallout: Brotherhood of steel.)
    Unlike Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas, you can only play as a man. This is due to the storyline requiring it. However, after the main story is over, you can have a gender change. BGS did not rule out Females for possible standalone DLC, however.
    Additionally, full support for Trophies/Achievements are present on all console versions, and full steamworks support is present for the PC version.
    PROGRESS: By my estimate, Fallout 4's PS4/XboxOne/PC version is about 40% complete, while the PS3/Xbox360 version is about 15% complete. Both versions are being developed by BGS.
    RELEASE DATE: BGS has a "Roadmap" already planned out for Fallout 4 and a spinoff. I already was informed about it from the studio when I worked there, and I read it. Basically, the roadmap is this:
    1. June 2015 - Fallout 4 reveal at E3, trailer only
    2. July 2015 - First gameplay trailers
    3. August 2015 - More information
    4. October 2015 - PS4/Xbox One/PC release
    5. November 2015 - First DLC
    6. December 2015 - Second DLC, as well as PS3/360 version release
    7. January 2016 - Third DLC
    8. March 2016 - Forth DLC
    9. April 2016 - Fifth and Final DLC
    10. June 2016 - Fallout Spinoff revealed, in development by Behaviour Interactive.
    11. October 2016 - Fallout Spinoff released for PS4/Xbox One/PC
    PROOF:
    As I said, ask about me, but don't ask about this. If you do, it will 100% be denied. Bethesda will not comment on rumors.

PS. I leaked some of the first Fallout 4 info by accident, and it ended up in the hands of Kotaku. Oops.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Fallout/com...t=new%20mirror

Shogun Assoluto L'avatar di MAX MIND

è datato giugno 2014 e il sito citato (kotaku.com) non solo nega d'aver ricevuto materiale, ma smentisce pure il resto delle info su reddit
    http://kotaku.com/latest-popular-fal...-bs-1709009561

PS: anche se ci fosse un ex-dipendente bethseda insoddisfatto dubito che sputtanerebbe così le info su un gioco in sviluppo o addio qualsiasi altra possibilità di impego futura.

Lux !
    ospite

Però sembra combaciare con quanto presentato di recente

heXen
    ospite

Cattiva Bethesda, non si licenzia un lavoratore con due bambini a carico, potrebbe arrabbiarsi

+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Pag 6 di 203 PrimaPrima ... 4567816156 ... UltimaUltima

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato
  • Il codice [IMG] è Attivato
  • Il codice HTML è Disattivato