+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Risultati da 1 a 12 di 12
    heXen
    ospite

Predefinito [D3 Total Conversion SP] : The Horror at Jenny Nystroem's Gymnasium in sviluppo

Il post dello sviluppatore

"zenarion"
    Some time ago i got a brilliant idea on how to make school fun: introduce modding to it. So this schoolyear, me and 3 more guys will be making a simple conversion of Doom3, themed after our school, during school time.

The mod development starts when school does: August 21st.
    Here is a summary of what we are going to make:

-Our school recreated in detail where needed.
    -Real enviroments blended with nightmarish fantasy and j-horror.
    -Odd pseudo-scientific and paranormal weaponry.
    -Ghostly enemies based off stereotype student groups from the school
    -Expect vampiric goths, cannibalistic cooks, and mad scientists.
    -Rework of the game HUD.
    -Replacement of the PDA of a custom and really cool cellphone.

At least, this is what we are shooting for.

Imagine yourself being a student in his late teens. Unfortunately for you, your school was built over an old viking burial ground, alien spaceship crash and portal to an evil paralell dimension. Also unfortunate, that you fell asleep in the school on friday afternoon, and was left there by everyone else. When you wake up, you find yourself alone with a brand new 3G cellphone. You recieve messages that tell you how to get out. But, there is trouble ahead. Since your school was placed at such an unfortunate location, you become the target of evil spirits. Rely on your wits and your skills to get out. And maybe the voice in your cellphone.

Additional information (screenshots/WIPs/concepts) will be posted in THIS thread. Please do not move it

One more thing: I am the only one on the small team (4 people) that is familiar with modding directly, but the others are dedicated, and have the skills needed.
    Thanks to Brain Trepaning for the tutorials, they are priceless.
    Non sapevo ce le palestre fossero un posto pericoloso, ora Jenni anche lei lo sa

http://www.doom3world.org/phpbb2/viewtop ic.php?t=16714

heXen
    ospite

Predefinito Re: [MOD SP] : The Horror at Jenny Nystroem's Gymnasium in sviluppo

Prime immagini

"zenarion"
    We are doing some work already. My friend is recoding the BFG to function as the dreaded Magnus Gun, and i am making some models. But these are placeholders and may be replaced before the final release.

Shovel, which is going to be the first weapon you get. As this is a horror themed mod, i would like the player to get close to the enemy for the kill, not snipe away from a distance, where there is no danger factor involved.

Hand, which is going to hold the shovel and other view_models for the weapons.

Lo Zio L'avatar di Nemesis88

Hexen Third ha scritto lun, 07 agosto 2006 alle 23:14

Non sapevo ce le palestre fossero un posto pericoloso, ora Jenni anche lei lo sa
    Palestra? e dove sta scritto palestra? Se mai è un Liceo Ginnasio

PS: i modelli sono orribili

heXen
    ospite

non palestra tipo culturisti , intendevo palestra scolastica

Hexen Third ha scritto mar, 15 agosto 2006 alle 11:23
    non palestra tipo culturisti , intendevo palestra scolastica
    Si ma che c'entra, la parola palestra non viene proprio citata nel testo... Gymnasium vuol dire Ginnasio che non ha a che vedere con la parola palestra

heXen
    ospite

boh , allora mi prende in giro ,ho mandato un pm su d3w e tranne se non ha capito male lui quello che gli ho detto non capisco perchè ha confermato le mie domande

Io basandomi su quello che c'è scritto nel primo post ti posso dire che è ambientato in tutta la scuola, e non solo in una palestra.

heXen
    ospite

si ma non ti stavo contraddicendo

ovvio che il mod è ambientato in una scuola, ma da quel che mi è stato detto ci sarebbe dovuta essere una scena orrorifica in una palestra, poi non so

heXen
    ospite

Nuovi modelli , decisamente migliori rispetto ai primi ovviamente WIP :

"zenarion"
    Update on the Shovel model, that is now rigged an animated for in-game use.
    It looks like the actual shovel from our school, that hangs on a wall in one place:

heXen
    ospite

Tre concept dei mostri che troveremo nel mod

"zenarion"
    Some monster concepts, sorry about the variations in quality:
    [/img]

heXen
    ospite

modelli:

"zenarion"
    Small update on the monsters, here is one that does NOT appear on any concept:

That is his mouth in the middle there. Based this guy off the students that dont do anything at school (lazy ones, study nothing just party all the time). He has no hands because he does not need any. Or, maybe it's a she? They all look the same to me :/

heXen
    ospite

"zenarion"
    Not satisfyed? Well.. i AM making other stuff too (hah like he doesn't know)

Beginning of an Art and Design student based monster. From now on called as Estetus in the documentation. The heads will be replaceable, but the palestine-scarf and converse All-Star shoes will be used on all of them.

+ Rispondi alla Discussione

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato
  • Il codice [IMG] è Attivato
  • Il codice HTML è Disattivato