+ Discussione Chiusa
Pag 9 di 21 PrimaPrima ... 789101119 ... UltimaUltima
Risultati da 201 a 225 di 501
    Moderatore ignorato L'avatar di squall811

Predefinito Re: [FFVII:AC] Aggiornamenti (1-6. Varie - 7. intervista a Tetsuya Nomura - 8. Data Ufficiale USA)

Evvai!!!
    Differenze tra le due versioni?

colleferro
    ospite

Predefinito Re: [FFVII:AC] Aggiornamenti (1-7. Varie - 8. Data Ufficiale Jap & USA)

squall811 ha scritto mar, 10 maggio 2005 alle 16:38
    Evvai!!!
    Differenze tra le due versioni?

gadget inclusi nella versione limited

[ Edit by Mod: Ho modificato il titolo, per continuare a postare con quello giusto. ]

Lo Zio L'avatar di Satrixx

Predefinito Re: [FFVII:AC] Aggiornamenti (1-7. Varie - 8. Data Ufficiale Jap & USA)

Vi posto la traduzione in inglese di quanto pubblicato sul sito della Shin-Ra.

La parte che m'interessa di più riguarda la possibilità della proiezione del film nelle sale cinematografiche.

Shinra Company Website

2005/5/9 Progress Report by Nomura

Sorry for the long wait, s'me, Nomura. This weekend I'll be at the E3 in LA. Til then I've got mountain-loads of designs due. After this, all I have left take care of is the voice recording for [KINGDOM HEARTS II], two other titles, and the promotional video edit for E3. In LA, there'd be some external affairs we have to take care of but we'll also be getting ready to record the voices for the overseas edition. Plus, voice casting for both titles aren't over yet so the schedule's still pretty much unconfirmed.

My schedule from June on will be jam-packed with work on the domestic front so I hope to finish everything up on this end before I return. Anyway, that aside, here's the announcement as promised:

(FINAL FANTASY VII ADVENT CHILDREN)

Release date has been decided as 9/14 (Thur)!!
    Regular release version's probable price is 4,800yen (tax included)
    *Limited version's price will be announced later.
    *The issue of Weekly Jump that goes on sale 5/16 will publish the latest screenshots.
    Official release of further details are still pending so look forward to that.
    (Until then, please refrain from enquiring our offices)
    Whew, another 4 months to go! And I solemnly promise: no more delays. Graphics are about 95% fully rendered, so what's left is just the sound.

"WHAT?! We gotta wait FOUR $#@%#& MONTHS MORE?" is what I'm sure you guys are shouting in your heads right about now, but here's the monthly breakdown on how we'll be working from here on out. With May being a busy month, we'll be putting in the finishing touches to the graphics, and concurrently we'll be doing up the sound as well. This way, we can finish all once.

Come June, we'll be going at full-speed in syncing sound with graphics. This is when we put in all the sound effects. As July rolls in, because we'll be putting together all the raw materials, there will be more fine tuning as well as putting the staff roll together and lastly, the final stages of editing.

August will be the month of production, rendering of opening sequence as well as the official start of promotion. This looks to be really it, guys. Needless to say, all of us staff are working hard towards the last of the final stages. So to all of you fans who have been with us through thick and thin all this while; if you could just wait out these few months with us, really, it's all we can ever ask for.

Well, this might be a bit abrupt but let us move back to the subject of E3, shall we? After the E3, we'll finally be allowed to reveal more info and then some, so this place will probably be littered with lots of revealable spoilers here, there and everywhere. Also, about the cinema-release, as there are many outside factors involved, we're still not at the stage where we can announce anything definite as of yet. Anything that is deemed 'safe' at this stage to be revealed will be done so by Ohfuji, I would think. Even if what he has to say isn't very much, he'll do it with as much zest as he could muster, cos well, he's just that kinda guy.

By the way, the TV broke down yesterday so I couldn't watch anything with it...
    Then I thought to watch via my cell phone but since it doesn't have video connection, I couldn't check the graphics...
    Well, then what to do...?

~.~

2005/5/9 Progress Report - Ohfuji

Hey there, everybody! I'm the AC press attaché Ohfuji!

Aw, Nomura-kantoku (T/L: kantoku = director) blabbed the release date. ;___; Being in charge of publicity, I'm the one supposed to deliver all those info to you guys when the time is right so as to avoid complications but now Nomura-kantoku has gone and ruin it all for me. *nervous laughter*

Director (Nomura)

Ohfuji~~, is it ok if I announce the release date on the web?
    Ohfuji
    Like, when?
    Director
    Well, like before the magazines do.
    Ohfuji
    U-uh...well you see, Mr. Director, uhm, I don't think that'll be a good idea because uh...
    Director
    What? Is there a problem?
    Ohfuji
    Well the release date will officially be released by the magazine-side so why not just let them...?
    Director
    *starts to get mad* But I wanna let the fans know first! We've got this site that's made especially for the fans, you see...
    Ohfuji
    Eh...even if you tell me that..I mean what about regulations....??? T___T

And that was pretty much all the discussion we had on the subject.

Further details relating to the release will be announced in the 5/16 issue of Shounen Weekly Jump. Lots will be revealed then so please look forward to that! All of us on the publicity side are already going full swing in our preparations. Yup, we're all charging full speed ahead towards the release!

Well, back to AC.

The quality is of course fabulous but this being a direct continuation of the FFVII storyline, there might be some of you out there who remain pretty apprehensive about the whole thing. Either way, we deeply appreciate the attention you all have paid towards this project and especially those of you who are following the updates on the movie thus far. Then let us not forget the time we scored an invite to screen our unfinished work at the highly prestigious Venice International Film Festival.

And allow me to digress a little, but there were rumors going around on the Internet that we bought our way into screening our work. Things like how it wouldn't be too hard for anybody to screen their stuff in one of the three world's biggest international film festivals if they buy their way in. Well, we DID pay the compulsory entrance fee of 20 Euro (about 3000yen) but that's about as far as our doling out money went *laughs*. What really happened was; we got the invite but initially kept telling them that we can't accept it because the work wasn't even completed. Yet, while fully aware of that, they wouldn't accept 'no' for an answer and kept on requesting for us to show what we can until we can no longer say 'no' and gave in. And really, that's the truth.

On the other hand, there were other film festivals by the dozens that bestowed us invites, to which we unfortunately had to decline due to time constraint, to which they amiably accepted. With present-day CG bigwigs like Pixar and ILM, a full-length animation from Japan such as ours getting attention from these scores of festival committees is truly a great honor, indeed. It's a good chance for us to let the world know that there are people and companies able to churn out beautiful full-length CGs even in Japan.

Well, some of you lucky people out there may have gotten the chance to view the sneak preview at the Tokyo Film Fest last year but because AC is a made-for-DVD-quality film, in order to give it a HD resolution (in other words, super high-quality vision), it is made so that it'll look fabulous even on a big cinema screen. Truly an experience to be watched with a 5.1ch surround sound system, it's a tremendously amazing piece of work. All of us staff hope that the plan to show this on big screen will be realized because that way all of you will be able to experience it to its fullest extent. At present, we are in the midst of discussion with the relevant parties on this so you can by all means start anticipating that. Also, onto yet another matter, with everyone busy preparing for the release, should there be any official decisions made I will make sure to let you all know as they are announced to us.

So let us go all out with this, Mr. Director!

Only, even if we are already more or less prepared, an informal announcement may sometimes invite confusion and complication, and as a result, our hard work may end up destroyed in the undercurrent of it all. If I recall correctly, you have mentioned some things to that effect previously. I think your stand on sneak peeks being fodder that will complicate the whole movie release process was one of them. For us at the publicity department, it's the same. We like to maintain an impartial stance when releasing information so we always prefer to announce things in an official manner so as to keep things running smooth.

Whatever the case may be, a final release date has been decided upon. Content and other such wonderful things are at a definite stage of completion. And before we all know it, we're counting down towards it ourselves.

Just a little bit before we'll all get to see the result of Cloud, Tifa, Vincent and all the others after getting world-class CG treatment. Just a liiiiitle bit more....

Soooo...are you all ready for it?

Square-Enix Ohfuji
    (T/L: His full name is Akio Ohfuji, btw)

MAMMA MIA!!!NON VEDO L'ORA!!!

Predefinito Re: [FFVII:AC] Aggiornamenti (1-7. Varie - 8. Data Ufficiale Jap & USA - 9. Nuovi Scan & PG)

Ecco, finalmente, nuovi scan di FFVII:AC, provenienti da Jump Magazine.
    Sono piccolini, ma, al momento, accontentatevi.
    Appena posso, posto immagini migliori.

Si vedono diversi nuovi scatti, ma quello più interessante è, senza dubbio, l'ultimo.
    Riconoscete la "figura" che sta in groppa a RedXIII?

Adesso, siamo decisamente al completo.

EDIT: Ho trovato immagini più grandi. Non sono il massimo, ma fungono alla bisogna.

Edit 2: Full Scan

colleferro
    ospite

Predefinito Re: [FFVII:AC] Aggiornamenti (1-7. Varie - 8. Data Ufficiale Jap & USA - 9. Nuovi Scan & PG)

lo voglio qui,ora,subito!

Lo Zio L'avatar di Jedi Knight

Satrixx ha scritto ven, 13 maggio 2005 alle 02:24

Adesso, siamo decisamente al completo.
    Lo sapevo che non poteva mancare Scommetto anche che avrà un ruolo fondamentale Essendo Sensitivo !!! Ciao

L'Onesto L'avatar di phoenix97

Ma sarà anche doppiato in italiano???

Il Nonno L'avatar di Dark Sephiroth89

phoenix97 ha scritto ven, 13 maggio 2005 alle 10:52
    Probabilmente mancherà il doppiaggio in Italiano....

E' molto probabile (purtroppo) che ci dovremmo accontentare del doppiaggio inglese con i sottotitoli....

Preferirei caldamente che i doppiatori fossero gli stessi di Kingdom Hearts...(Cloud, Aeris e Yuffie sembravano doppiati bene..ma forse servono voci più..."decise"... )

phoenix97 ha scritto ven, 13 maggio 2005 alle 10:52
    Non è ancora sicuro...
    Spero vivamente di sì...
    Se, poi, lo faranno al cinema, è sicuro che verrà doppiato.

PS: Guardate il post con gli scan, che ho aggiunto la pagina intera.

Il Nonno L'avatar di bashar

OOOOOOOhhh!Era ora !

L'Onesto L'avatar di phoenix97

Sarebbe meraviglioso se fosse doppiato in italiano. Già immagino Sephiroth doppianto da Luca Ward...

phoenix97 ha scritto sab, 14 maggio 2005 alle 00:39
    Sarebbe meraviglioso se fosse doppiato in italiano. Già immagino Sephiroth doppianto da Luca Ward...
    Per quanto apprezzi immensamente le capacità di Luca Ward come doppiatore, non ce lo vedrei mai e poi mai a prestare la voce a Sephiroth...

Predefinito Re: [FFVII:AC] Aggiornamenti (1-8. Varie - 9. Nuovi Scan & PG - 10. Data Ufficiale EU (Più o men

La Square ha annunciato che Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children arriverà nel nostro continente entro la fine del 2005.
    Niente date precise, ma è già qualcosa.

Una considerazione... Perchè ritardare il lancio del film in EU se non per doppiarlo?

Predefinito Re: [FFVII:AC] Aggiornamenti (1-8. Varie - 9. Nuovi Scan & PG - 10. Data Ufficiale EU (Più o men

E' UFFICIALE!!!
    Cloud e Sephiroth verranno doppiati da Costantino e Daniele!

Il Puppies L'avatar di Il Palazzo # 00

terrificante l' idea

"How are you ? " "Costantino ! "

Il Nonno L'avatar di bashar

Bhe',si potrebbe dire che "costantino" sia anche una malattina

squall811 ha scritto dom, 15 maggio 2005 alle 21:22
    E' UFFICIALE!!!
    ClUOd e Sephiroth verranno doppiati da Costantino e Daniele!
    Se mai dovesse succedere davvero, mi vedrete sui TG accusato di Costantinicidio e Danielicidio.

Corretto!

Lo Zio L'avatar di Jedi Knight

Satrixx ha scritto sab, 14 maggio 2005 alle 17:21
    phoenix97 ha scritto sab, 14 maggio 2005 alle 00:39
    Per quanto apprezzi immensamente le capacità di Luca Ward come doppiatore, non ce lo vedrei mai e poi mai a prestare la voce a Sephiroth...
    Quali voci vedreste voi adatte per il doppiaggio !! Ciao

colleferro
    ospite

Satrixx ha scritto sab, 14 maggio 2005 alle 18:59
    La Square ha annunciato che Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children arriverà nel nostro continente entro la fine del 2005.
    Niente date precise, ma è già qualcosa.

Una considerazione... Perchè ritardare il lancio del film in EU se non per doppiarlo?

Alleluia!

Shogun Assoluto L'avatar di Fenris

Predefinito Re: [FFVII:AC] Aggiornamenti (1-9. Varie - 10. Data Ufficiale EU (Più o meno) - 11. Video E3 2005)

Video E3 2005 in stream (Bassa qualità)
    Video E3 2005 in ZIP (Alta qualità)

Nuovo nuovo (sempre che non l'abbian gia messo in giro da altre parti a me sfuggite ^^)

[ Edit by MOD: Inserito un link più "elegante" ]

Predefinito Re: [FFVII:AC] Aggiornamenti (1-9. Varie - 10. Data Ufficiale EU (Più o meno) - 11. Video E3 2005)

Fenris ha scritto mar, 17 maggio 2005 alle 00:11
    http://www.gamespot.com/psp/rpg/finalfan tasyviiadventchildren/media.html?gcst=ff 7adventchildren_ot_051605.asx

Nuovo nuovo (sempre che non l'abbian gia messo in giro da altre parti a me sfuggite ^^)
    Hai fatto benissimo a postarlo, perchè io ero troppo occupato a gustarmelo.
    Le nuove scene mi hanno fatto eccitare all'inverosimile.
    Adesso, scappo di nuovo sulla rete a cercare altre notizie.

PS: Edito il tuo post e metto un link più elegante.

Shogun Assoluto L'avatar di Fenris

Eheh,mentre postavo lo stavo riguardando per la quarta volta,non ho pensato a raffinare il link

Fenris ha scritto mar, 17 maggio 2005 alle 03:47
    Eheh,mentre postavo lo stavo riguardando per la quarta volta,non ho pensato a raffinare il link
    Lo sospettavo.
    La scena di combattimento contro Bahamut Sin è impressionante, vero?

+ Discussione Chiusa
Pag 9 di 21 PrimaPrima ... 789101119 ... UltimaUltima

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato
  • Il codice [IMG] è Attivato
  • Il codice HTML è Disattivato