+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Risultati da 1 a 9 di 9
    Il Nonno L'avatar di lishi

Predefinito [PS360-PC] Edge of Twilight - Update: in uscita a Natale

http://kotaku.com/gaming/gallery/edg...ape-298483.php

Quando ho letto nel titolo planescape ho dovuto cambiarmi le mutande.

Solo per scoprire che non è nella di cui pensavo.

Pero il gioco rimane interessante.

ZeAvIs
    ospite

Predefinito Re: [360-PC]Edge of Twilight

Il titolo è interessante, però personalmente non noto una così forte somiglianza con Torment. Anche se sembra esserci un piccolo richiamo, a livello stilistico.

Banned L'avatar di Skuth

il solo sentir nominare Planescape fa inturgidire i capezzoli anche al sottoscritto.
    peccato che non sia stata l'ambientazione la principale caratteristica che ha reso Torment quel capolavoro tuttora inarrivato che é, e, a quanto pare, la sola cosa che i due titoli hanno in comune.

Il Nonno L'avatar di Samus78

Boh, non riesce a stuzzicarmi.

GauL2077
    ospite

Predefinito Riferimento: [360-PC]Edge of Twilight

Destructoid has gotten its hands on a world exclusive trailer for the impressive looking Steampunk adventure game, Edge of Twilight. This is a special gift from the studio to us, and can only be viewed on Destructoid. I wanted to keep it to myself, but I guess I'll share.

Quite why the game was not shown at Southpeak's booth, or why developer Fuzzyeyes had to show me the trailer in a quiet corner of the showfloor, I do not know. What I do know, however, is that this video is absolutely amazing, and should be viewed by anyone who likes a really epic video.

This game is looking hotter and hotter with each new video, and I have incredibly high hopes for it. I don't know why it's being kept so quiet, either. This game deserves attention.
    il video
    qui
    http://www.destructoid.com/e3-09-wor...r-134787.phtml

interesting

L'Onesto L'avatar di Toji

Predefinito Riferimento: [360-PC]Edge of Twilight

Alla fine del video (bellissima ambientazione imho) c'è pure il logo Playstation3 comunque

Bishop76
    ospite

Predefinito Re: Riferimento: [360-PC]Edge of Twilight

vi ricordate di sto gioco? bè era finito in una sorta di limbo, ora lo sviluppatore conferma che dovrebbe arrivare a Natale di quest'anno

Edge of Twilight returns, will launch “around Christmas”
    Teaser website hints at two more titles in 2013.

Edge of Twilight, Fuzzyeyes’ 2007-announced steampunk action game, resumed development in late 2011 and will be released “around Christmas” this year, the developer has announced.

The game will be published by newly established publishing house Fuzzyeyes Entertainment Limited, and is developed by JDJC & Fuzzyeyes Limited, as well as its Japanese team Bow Interactive, which consists of multinational development teams throughout Oceania, Asia, and Japan.

Edge of Twilight is a multiplatform series of steampunk titles set to different genres in the same world. The first title, an action adventure game with focus on gameplay, story, and puzzles, is due out around Christmas, and will tell the story of Lex, a half-breed who can bridge the gap between the realms of darkness and light. If the game’s official website is anything to go by, two more titles will be released in 2013.

Fuzzyeyes will be releasing new screenshots and trailers for Edge of Twilight “soon.” In the meantime, the publisher asks that you keep an eye on their Facebook page.

L'Onesto L'avatar di Andrew86

Predefinito Re: [PS360-PC] Edge of Twilight - Update: in uscita a Natale

Credevo non uscisse più, curioso di vedere i prossimi trailers

Ruka-san
    ospite

Predefinito Re: [PS360-PC] Edge of Twilight - Update: in uscita a Natale

+ Rispondi alla Discussione

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi