+ Discussione Chiusa
Pag 7 di 21 PrimaPrima ... 5678917 ... UltimaUltima
Risultati da 151 a 175 di 501
    M.o.d.e.r.a.t.o.r.e. L'avatar di NoSf3rA†U

Predefinito Re: [QUAKE IV] 3D UFFICIALE

Mi riallaccio ad una delle ultime News,proprio oggi mio cugino mi ha detto che se voglio potrei iscirvemi a i vari eventi che la Cyberathlete Professional League annuncierà per la World Series del 2006 che avrà Quake 4 come gioco principale, riprendendo una tradizione durata anni.
    La CPL userà il gioco già nel corso del Winter Event di dicembre,organizzando un torneo di qualificazione per i mondiali dell'anno prossimo.

Al primo Torneo di eliminazione mi fanno fuori

Il Nonno L'avatar di Gyppi FX™

clarkent ha scritto ven, 16 settembre 2005 alle 15:18
    bene perchè..
    l'upgrade se ci sarà...
    sarà a fine hanno...
    o per lo meno quando l'ati crossfire sarà sul mercato e ben testato..e quando ci saranno le cpu dual core...(non ho ancora capito se ci sono già...)

poi alla fine faccio il matto e mi prendo una 7800gtx chi lo sa?

PS:non so perchè ho scritto andando a caporiga ogni volta... boh...
    si i dualcore sono già in vendita

Hands-On with Quake IV for PC and Xbox 360

You know you’ve hit the big time on a road trip to San Francisco when you find yourself sharing a Guinness with the editor of a rival gaming site while standing in an Irish pub being serenaded by a transvestite belting out “Son of a Preacher Man.” For my money, it doesn’t get any better than that.

Except for a story about a Japanese challenge drink called The Godzilla™ which I’m convinced was created for the sole purpose of screwing with tourists. Imagine a fish bowl filled with sake, then throw in three more types of alcohol and some fruit punch, presumably for color, then set in front of someone who was just told it was too big for them. Ten times out of ten, hilarity will ensue. Especially when the “Morning After” picture is as side-splittingly funny as the one I saw. But these are merely side benefits to the real reason I was recently in the Bay Area.

Activision was kind enough to cart a group of intrepid journalists to scenic downtown San Francisco so we could check out the single-player portion of Quake 4 on both the PC and the Xbox 360. Yes, I’ve played with an Xbox 360. You may touch me, but by appointment only. For those who usually skip to the end, let me state clearly right now that the few levels of Quake 4 I played rocked me, hard.

Activision, id Software, and Raven have all made it clear that Quake 4 would feature both single-player and squad-based gameplay as the Marine Corp. take it to the enemy Strogg in a battle to save humanity. What wasn’t clear until I started playing was not only how damn much fun it was, but also how Raven combined the best parts of Doom 3 and Quake 2 along with Aliens, Starship Troopers, Call of Duty, Half-Life 2, both Halo’s, The Guns of Navarone, and every other war movie from the last 40 years. Three cheers to whoever named both the primary Marine starship and the Dropship in the opening cinematic for they are a man/woman after my own heart.

Quake 4 gives the player the sense of being dropped into the middle of the last great battle of an epic war, and the grisly elegance of the opening cinematic starts the story probably no more than 15 minutes after Quake 2 ends. The player knows going in exactly what the stakes are: The Marine reinforcements, of which you are a part, are there to drive the final nails into the Strogg’s coffin. The Marines just received word that a lone soldier took out the Strogg’s leader, the Makron, and it’s now time to finish the job while the enemy’s defenses are down. That’s right where the game starts, but make no mistakes about the Strogg being out of the fight. Not only are they righteously hostile, but their graphical, AI, and aural upgrades combine to them make them into a freakishly scary and dangerous foe.

For all the grief I give Doom 3, which is plentiful, it did have parts that I consider outstanding. The constant audio chatter between the soldiers as all hell broke loose was my favorite part of the entire game, and right behind that were the scattered sections where you would see a group of soldiers fighting off demons. All the while I wished I could join in, and then run off as a team and kick butt. Quake 4 seems intent on letting gamers do just that.

The first stage we played through let soldiers tag along with us and even provide cover. The developers were clear from the start that while players may run in guns blazing, the AI for the supporting soldiers will do no such thing. They will respond as real soldiers do to threats, by finding cover and using it for protection while they counter-attack. In the first mission, the player encounters several soldiers throughout the war zone, and fighting next to them makes you feel like you’re in the heart of the larger battle. The extra soldiers were not around in the other missions we played, so I cannot say for sure how much or how little of the game includes them. I suggest that Raven focus on missions like these, if they haven’t already, because this completely sucks you into the game and gives you a subconscious need to protect your squad.

The other missions were vehicle-based, and they were an absolute thrill. The tank you get to drive packs a wallop, and barreling through Strogg-held territory while blasting everything in sight is just plain fun. Some of the Strogg are pure mechanical-based, and this was really when we met them. This was the part where I really sat up and took notice of the extremely minute details Raven has etched onto each character in the game, regardless of whether it’s a two-legged Strogg soldier or a rolling ball of death straight out of The Phantom Menace. Those ball things are fast suckers too, and you can almost make a mini-game out of trying to limit the number of shots it takes to hit one of them.

But the real joy was the mech. At the beginning of the game, you’ll see a massive Marine mech slugging it out on the battlefield. Eventually, you’ll get to pilot one and the amount of sheer destruction you can wreck with it rules. The controls don’t suddenly change from the W-A-S-D scheme either, so no overly complicated Mechwarrior control scheme is evident. For example, you can shift between missiles and a very heavy machine gun with a simple right-click on the mouse. What was funny was when I thought you couldn’t strafe in the mech because I would briefly hit the A and the D keys but nothing would happen. Then I held one of those keys down and felt the mech lurch to the side and go into a strafe as the lower body shifted while the upper body remained facing forward. It’s tiny details like this that Quake 4 appears to be chock full of, and I hope the completed game has plenty more things like this in store.

The sound design is especially top-notch, with a special nod going to the work on the Strogg. Imagine if the Borg from Star Trek: The Next Generation spoke not in English but in some bizarre alien dialect, yet lost neither their metallic echo nor their menace and you’ll have a good idea of what to expect. There are also several types of Strogg warriors, and it seemed like each one had different effects representing their own way of communicating. Fortunately, you also have several ways of communicating with the Strogg, and I personally would recommend the shotgun. It’s direct, cuts through the delicate art of negotiation like a thunderclap, and leaves you with a feeling of having delivered your message in a loud, clear voice.

Gone are the sissy weapon effects of Doom 3 and in their place are sound effects that will not leave the player wanting to download a sound pack add-on two days after the game hits shelves. The pistol actually has some punch to it, and the advanced mini-gun is something I recommend getting your hands on as quickly as possible because it seems like Raven used a few different sound effects just on that one gun. In fact, the other weapons all feel like Raven lovingly textured each one of them so no gun in particular feels like an after thought. The nailgun makes a triumphant return, though I only played with it in multiplayer where I felt it didn’t have a strong enough kick.

I also have to state for the record that I represented Console Gold well in the multiplayer matches, first as Player_11 and later as Whiteboyskim. I stand by my assertion from QuakeCon 2005 that it felt like Raven was constrained by id into keeping the same old stand-by’s instead of innovating even a little, and as such the multiplayer felt a little stale. I will say, however, that my experience with the multiplayer portion in San Francisco was leaps and bounds better than at QuakeCon and I enjoyed the living heck out of myself. We played through the Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, and Capture the Flag modes and the final match was the one where I had the most fun. I thought it was Team Deathmatch, and in previous matches I was on the Strogg side so I was just targeting Marines. I was right there between number 1 and 2 on the boards through the whole match, then I hit Tab to check my standings and realized it was actually a free-for-all. I spun around, immediately picked up three frags, and raced neck and neck with the representative from Action Trip towards the win. Unfortunately, he got the final frag right before I did, but I took comfort in seeing that the nearest competitor to us was 10 frags away. Bliss.

You might have noticed that I haven’t spoken at length on the Xbox 360 demo yet, and for good reason. The PC version felt close to finished, whereas the developers were still working on the 360 version which only featured the first level. Even then, not everything was working 100 percent yet, so a thorough description of it would be moot. I will make one observation about the 360 hardware that makes me extra glad I went to QuakeCon this year. At QuakeCon, I watched and played through a little of Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil on the Xbox and there were parts where it chugged, despite being heavily scaled down from the PC version. The 360 version of Quake 4 looked identical to the PC version and I never once saw it take a frame hit. I now know that Microsoft’s new system can, at the very least, match what a current high-end PC can do, which gives me hope for future games that will surely tax the system to its very limits.

One last thing about Quake 4 – the graphics were solid, really, really solid. I’m not a frame junkie so I can’t say how many FPS we were getting, but I never saw any slow down on the test machines. How it will play in the real world won’t be known until it hits, but Raven, id, and Activision all have a large enough stake in this franchise that I doubt they would do it half way. I actually found myself surprised at the use of colors, funny enough, because despite the omnipresent Quake Color Scheme™ of browns, darker browns, and silver, the levels looked varied. The Strogg planet seems like an industrial, technological, and biological amalgamation envisioned by Dr. Seuss, and if the full game is as cool as the demo we played this week, then we’re in for a fun ride later this year.

***chad se mi fai un riassunto di questo testo ti do il PREMIO NOBEL per la Traduzione piu lunga nella storia dei Forum Italiani***

NUOVISSIME Immagini ad alta risoluzioni per QUAKE IV:

Che immagini...avete visto i nuovi Strogg

Ma Continua...

...con 2 nuovi filmati:

Uno dedicato a i veicoli:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?i d=7626&type=mov

e uno dedicato al Multiplayer:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?i d=7627&type=mov

N.B.

Mettete la DATA di nascita e il filmato si autocaricherà oppure se volete scaricarli basta scegliere il formato (WMP o QuikeTime) sotto a sinistra e cliccare su i simboli di SAVE MEDIA

Gurdatevi e Gustatevi i video che sono da

...si vede che guidiamo anche il CarroArmato contro un Ragnione e il secondo una bella sequenza Multi entrambi in qualità video abbastanza buona

DAI ragazzi che siamo a meno 30 GIORNI dall'uscita della SPECIAL DVD EDITION

...e a meno 25 GIORNI dalla versione normale DVD Case

Il Puppies L'avatar di berserk_unit

Hexen Third ha scritto ven, 16 settembre 2005 alle 14:04
    he si , scattava conla mia X800Xt Fear .
    a me fear andava benissimo con una radeon 9600 xt a 1024, senza filtri ovviamente e dettaglio medio-alto

Il Puppies L'avatar di berserk_unit

non ce la facc più!! spero solo che la demo mi fornisca buone indicazioni sui requisiti: se la demo non me va non lo compro ovviamente, sono un fan di quake ma non sono pazzo da spendere 59 euri per un gioco che non posso usare

QUAKE 4 I WANT YOU!!

heXen
    ospite

berserk_unit ha scritto sab, 17 settembre 2005 alle 12:22
    Hexen Third ha scritto ven, 16 settembre 2005 alle 14:04
    he si , scattava conla mia X800Xt Fear .
    a me fear andava benissimo con una radeon 9600 xt a 1024, senza filtri ovviamente e dettaglio medio-alto

certo togliendo i filtri andava bene anche su uns shcade di medio livello, ma una persona che ha una x800xt si aspettava di poter giocare a 1280x1024 quantomenno con AA2x e Anisiotropico8x, invece dava dei problemini

heXen
    ospite

berserk_unit ha scritto sab, 17 settembre 2005 alle 12:25
    non ce la facc più!! spero solo che la demo mi fornisca buone indicazioni sui requisiti: se la demo non me va non lo compro ovviamente, sono un fan di quake ma non sono pazzo da spendere 59 euri per un gioco che non posso usare

QUAKE 4 I WANT YOU!!

fra poco uscirà la demo, ma per un paragone, appesantisci del 10% il motore di Doom3 e avrai Quake 4

poi non dimenticare che questa volta Quake sarà sviluppato dai RAven , e permettetemi di dire, che i giochi Raven a parità di Engine(usano da sempre i motori della ID) sono sempre stati più leggeri

heXen
    ospite

Punkbuster for Quake4 announced

Friday September 16th, 2005

Activision has contracted with Even Balance, Inc. to integrate PunkBuster™ Anti-Cheat software into the highly anticipated multiplayer component of QUAKE 4™, currently being developed by Raven Software and executive produced by id Software™. PunkBuster Anti-Cheat features will be available "out-of-the-box" with the retail release of the game.

Hexen oltre al ragnetto Strogg gurda quelli volanti nella parte di sotto...si vedono dei corpi malformati e delle gambe umane

Secondo me sono degli Umani in via di Stroggottazione e sono stati sguinzagliati ancora prima di completare il processo

heXen
    ospite

questo era scontato

senza quello sai quanti anticheater ci sarebbero

heXen
    ospite

NoSf3rAtU ha scritto sab, 17 settembre 2005 alle 04:58
    ...con 2 nuovi filmati:

Uno dedicato a i veicoli:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?i d=7626&type=mov

e uno dedicato al Multiplayer:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?i d=7627&type=mov

N.B.

Mettete la DATA di nascita e il filmato si autocaricherà oppure se volete scaricarli basta scegliere il formato (WMP o QuikeTime) sotto a sinistra e cliccare su i simboli di SAVE MEDIA

Gurdatevi e Gustatevi i video che sono da

...si vede che guidiamo anche il CarroArmato contro un Ragnione e il secondo una bella sequenza Multi entrambi in qualità video abbastanza buona

DAI ragazzi che siamo a meno 30 GIORNI dall'uscita della SPECIAL DVD EDITION

...e a meno 25 GIORNI dalla versione normale DVD Case
    ATTENZIONE!! nel primo filmato mentre lo guardavo il mio antivirus e Firewal hanno beccato un virus, state attenti

A me non è successo niente

Provate a scaricarlo da qui se non vi fidate

Video Veicoli:

http://doom3.planet-multiplayer.de/downl oad.php?view.526

Video Multiplayer:

http://doom3.planet-multiplayer.de/downl oad.php?view.525

Hexen solo a te capitano queste cose

Ieri sera con Gyppi abbiamo scaricato una marea di Filmati compreso questi e non è successo niente

Non sarai allergico a QUAKEIV???

Ecco qui in AZIONE Valerio Anderson e suo fratello...entrambi Dottori di Quake IV

Il Nonno L'avatar di Gyppi FX™

anche io ho visto i filmati e non h incontrato virus, avrò l'anti-influenzale

Gyppi ha scritto sab, 17 settembre 2005 alle 13:17
    anche io ho visto i filmati e non h incontrato virus, avrò l'anti-influenzale

No è Hexen che non sa impostare l'Antivirus

In un paio di mesi ha formattato causa Virus una volta ogni 2 giorni,poverino

Torniamo IT

heXen
    ospite

Davvero? guarda meglio

veramente sei tu,c'è pure scritto

guardatelo tutti:

MA

Ecco perchè non rispondeva,stava smanettando con il Paint per sfottermi

Dai andiamo a sfotterci nel circolo

Q4 Previews Galore

It seems there were a number of the press at the Activision preview of Quake 4 in San Francisco, and as a result we are seeing the previews come online now.

Specifically two movies were released. The first was seen in the previous post, and the second, which is of vehicle operation, can be found, on 3D Gamers, FileFront, Filerush (torrent), Gameguru Mania, Gamer's Hell, and Worthplaying.

We see previews on another 8 sites:

Game Chronicles

I got a good sampling of several of the multiplayer maps and most seemed perfectly scaled to the number of players and type of game, although the Deathmatch level seemed a bit crowded with eight of us. There is still no confirmed number of multiplayer maps for the final release, but the ones that I did see and play will offer countless hours of online fun.
    Multiplayer also features a host of creative power-ups like quad-damage and invisibility, plus all the weapons and ammo pick-ups as well as health and armor. There wasn’t much new here, at least in what I saw, but it certainly all looked a lot better than ever before.

1UP

It's not so noticeable until you fire up the game on a gaming PC. Running on a 3GHz. P4 with a 6800 the game stayed silky smooth at 1024x768 with most of the special effects turned up.

ActionTrip

Both of these weapons featured a flashlight in the stock that could be switched on without having to drop your weapon. (Ok, go ahead and insert the "they should teach that trick to the Doom 3 marines" joke here. Now shut up because everyone is sick of hearing it.)

Gamer's Hell

Multiplayer was next on the preview agenda. Those attending played through various modes including Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, and Capture the Flag. The overall experience was fantastic. However, and just as with Quake 3 there won’t be any vehicles attached to the multiplayer facet. Not that it necessarily suffers without them, though. As it was, things were fast and furious and GamersHell was well represented across the sample modes. All the previewed maps were of a good size and well balanced throughout.

GameSpot

The maps we played seemed like small- to midsized areas for 8 to 16 players and, as we mentioned previously, seemed to place weapons somewhat sparsely on the map, which suggests that players will be expected to lean on their default machine guns a bit more.

GameSpy

Our best match of the day, however, came in a 6v6 Capture the Flag match, with both teams trading captures until finally getting adjusting to the layout of the map and playing more defense. From there, the teams went into a 15-minute overtime, with attacks being repelled on both ends until our team finally brought home the bacon for the win.

GameZone

Make no mistake, Quake 4 has some disturbing cutscenes that advance the story and propel players into the action with a vengeance. Graphically amazing, with strong audio elements, this is a title that will please Quake fans and continue a great story line.

IGN

Overall, Quake 4 feels like a genuine update of the series, and one that understands the current trends of the genre. You'll get a variety of tactical challenges, great-looking visuals, punchy weapons, fun and powerful vehicles, an objective-based story -- and perhaps most importantly, this installment rekindles my nostalgia for the older shooters while bringing them into the 21st century.

chadddd???

L'Onesto L'avatar di chadlost

Q4 Previews Galore

Riassunto
    Ci sono state delle riviste alla preview dell'activision e sono stati rilasciati due filmati, uno nel post precedente ed uno che può essere trovato su 3D Gamers, FileFront, Filerush (torrent), Gameguru Mania, Gamer's Hell, e Worthplaying. (nosf3 ci servono i link )
    otto preview (riassunti)
    Game Chronicles
    Entusiasti del multiplayer, ben bilanciato, anche se un livello deathmatch era affollato con otto giocatori. Il numero delle mappe multi per la versione finale non è stato confermato. Non c'è molto di nuovo, ci sono i power-up, e sembra molto meglio ora.
    1UP
    Non è gran degno di nota finchè non lo spari su un p4 3000 con una 6800. Va a 1024x768 fluido con quasi tutti gli effetti attivi.
    ActionTrip
    Le armi hanno la torcia che si può accendere e spegnere tenendo l'arma in mano.
    Gamer's Hell
    Fantastico. E'stato provato il deathmatch, il team deathmatch ed il capture the flag. Però come q3 non ci sono veicoli ma non se ne sente molto la mancanza. Le mappe provate erano di buone dimensioni e ben bilanciate.

GameSpot
    Le mappe sembravano da piccole a media grandezza per 8 e 16 giocatori e le armi sembravano un pò sparse, quindi i giocatori dovranno usare le armi di default un pò di più.

GameSpy

La migliore partita è stato un 6contro6 a capture the flag. Prima si sono adattati e poi passati in difesa. Da li, 15 minuti d'attacchi respinti da entrambe le parti fino alla vittoria del nostro team.

GameZone
    Non fate errori, q4 ha filmati ingame disturbanti che mandano avanti la storia e portano i giocatori nell'azione pura. Grafica strabiliante, audio molto potente, è un titole che piacerà ai fan di quake e continuerà una grande storia.

IGN
    Q4 sembra un buon titolo della serie, e fatto con cura per i trend del genere. Ci saranno numerose sfide tattiche, stupende visuali, ottime armi, veicoli divertenti e potenti ed una storia basata ad obiettivi e soprattutto riporta la nostalgia dei vecchi sparatutto portandoli nel 21esimo secolo.

heXen
    ospite

chadlost ha scritto sab, 17 settembre 2005 alle 15:06
    Q4 Previews Galore

Riassunto
    Ci sono state delle riviste alla preview dell'activision e sono stati rilasciati due filmati, uno nel post precedente ed uno che può essere trovato su 3D Gamers, FileFront, Filerush (torrent), Gameguru Mania, Gamer's Hell, e Worthplaying. (nosf3 ci servono i link )
    otto preview (riassunti)
    Game Chronicles
    Entusiasti del multiplayer, ben bilanciato, anche se un livello deathmatch era affollato con otto giocatori. Il numero delle mappe multi per la versione finale non è stato confermato. Non c'è molto di nuovo, ci sono i power-up, e sembra molto meglio ora.
    1UP
    Non è gran degno di nota finchè non lo spari su un p4 3000 con una 6800. Va a 1024x768 fluido con quasi tutti gli effetti attivi.
    ActionTrip

Gamer's Hell
    Fantastico. E'stato provato il deathmatch, il team deathmatch ed il capture the flag. Però come q3 non ci sono veicoli ma non se ne sente molto la mancanza. Le mappe provate erano di buone dimensioni e ben bilanciate.

GameSpot
    Le mappe sembravano da piccole a media grandezza per 8 e 16 giocatori e le armi sembravano un pò sparse, quindi i giocatori dovranno usare le armi di default un pò di più.

GameSpy

La migliore partita è stato un 6contro6 a capture the flag. Prima si sono adattati e poi passati in difesa. Da li, 15 minuti d'attacchi respinti da entrambe le parti fino alla vittoria del nostro team.

GameZone
    Non fate errori, q4 ha filmati ingame disturbanti che mandano avanti la storia e portano i giocatori nell'azione pura. Grafica strabiliante, audio molto potente, è un titole che piacerà ai fan di quake e continuerà una grande storia.

IGN
    Q4 sembra un buon titolo della serie, e fatto con cura per i trend del genere. Ci saranno numerose sfide tattiche, stupende visuali, ottime armi, veicoli divertenti e potenti ed una storia basata ad obiettivi e soprattutto riporta la nostalgia dei vecchi sparatutto portandoli nel 21esimo secolo.
    questo mi sa di provocazione, ma quanto la finiscono?

heXen
    ospite

NoSf3rAtU ha scritto sab, 17 settembre 2005 alle 13:31
    MA

Ecco perchè non rispondeva,stava smanettando con il Paint per sfottermi

Dai andiamo a sfotterci nel circolo

ora arrivo, sonostato occupato ad eliminare il virus preso con il filmato

Behhh!!!

Che dire di queste dichiarazioni,avete letto tutti sono entusiasti!!!

Il piu singolare:

Io lo demolisco Quake IV a 1280x1024 con tutto al massimo

heXen
    ospite

NoSf3rAtU ha scritto sab, 17 settembre 2005 alle 16:54
    Behhh!!!

Che dire di queste dichiarazioni,avete letto tutti sono entusiasti!!!

Il piu singolare:

Io lo demolisco Quake IV a 1280x1024 con tutto al massimo

no il più singolare è quello che ha sottolineato che la torcia delle armi è atttivabile a piacimento , non ha capito che questo e Quake 4 non Doom3 , che tipo odioso sempre a rimarcare le solite sceméttate.

L'Onesto L'avatar di chadlost

Hexen Third ha scritto sab, 17 settembre 2005 alle 15:53
    chadlost ha scritto sab, 17 settembre 2005 alle 15:06
    Q4 Previews Galore

Riassunto
    otto preview (riassunti)
    Game Chronicles
    1UP
    ActionTrip

Gamer's Hell

GameSpot

GameSpy

GameZone

IGN
    questo mi sa di provocazione, ma quanto la finiscono?
    eh si infatti nella parte che ho tagliato c'era scritto:
    <ok, prosegui ed inserisci la battuta "dovrebbero insegnare quella cosetta ai marine di Doom 3". Adesso zitto perche sono tutti stufi di sentirla>

e voi potevate fare a meno di notarla!

Suprema Borga Imperiale L'avatar di four-two

NoSf3rAtU ha scritto sab, 17 settembre 2005 alle 13:04
    A me non è successo niente

Provate a scaricarlo da qui se non vi fidate

Video Veicoli:

http://doom3.planet-multiplayer.de/downl oad.php?view.526

Video Multiplayer:

http://doom3.planet-multiplayer.de/downl oad.php?view.525

Hexen solo a te capitano queste cose

Ieri sera con Gyppi abbiamo scaricato una marea di Filmati compreso questi e non è successo niente

Non sarai allergico a QUAKEIV???

Ecco qui in AZIONE Valerio Anderson e suo fratello...entrambi Dottori di Quake IV

Ma quei video sono osceni!

Ma al di là del fatto che sono fatti girare su hardware troppo lenti anche il gioco non é per niente impressionante...

+ Discussione Chiusa
Pag 7 di 21 PrimaPrima ... 5678917 ... UltimaUltima

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato
  • Il codice [IMG] è Attivato
  • Il codice HTML è Disattivato