+ Discussione Chiusa
Pag 20 di 21 PrimaPrima ... 1018192021 UltimaUltima
Risultati da 476 a 500 di 501
    Il Nonno L'avatar di Talenz

Predefinito Re: Oblivion Topic Ufficiale (Discussione)

Ora comunque aspetto una recensione di 21 pagine su tgm per capire cosa comprare per farlo girare bene

Il Fantasma L'avatar di Ig]N[iS

Nosf , ma dove li prensi tutti sti soldi???? io per fare il mio upgrade mi sono svenato...
    Cmq vi posto questa prova fresca fresca...molto interessante, trovata sul forum ufficiale di oblivion:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks to a competition I just got treated (along with 36 others) to about an hour and a half of Oblivion PC version. We also got unlimited pizza, beer and popcorn! Thanks to Atomic Magazine and Take2 Australia for the fun.

The system we saw this preview on was a Athlon 3400 with 1 Gig Ram and a Radeon1900. The screen was... well a good sized cinema screen. That was nice. The game was being played as we watched and wasn't pre-rendered at all. We were told it was about a "95% complete" build. The title screen showed "V1.0". A release date was given, and you'll all be happy with it, but I won't say what it is incase we're still locking down threads.

I'll give a description of what we did, and then some comments on the performance etc.

We were taken through a series of saved games. The first was Character Creation. We saw the creation of a Dark Elf male. During character creation there were MANY sliders for appearance, many different haircuts (Including for the dark elf a mohawk). The aging slide bar was awesome, there seemed to be about 7 or so "Stages" in the aging process. All features adjusted in relation to each other, so unlike The Sims 2, you couldn't really get a character that looked unrealistic. For example, if you increased Nose shape/size then areas around that would adjust to keep the face sensible.

After this we went through the introduction with the Jail cell and so on. We've all seen this so I won't say much more about it. The NPCs moved smoothly and there was no "Robocop" motion. Interestingly as the Emperor moved in the cell he accidently knocked "Those" shackles, which moved about as one would except. Also, you begin with shackles around your wrists (which you can keep on forever if you like - they take up a hand slot I think).

After a short trip in the Newbie Dungeon we loaded a new game and a new character. The new character was an assasion, female and I think human. She had a red Hood and Robe on which had some nice detailing about the hems. She ran up a mountain road towards a ruined tower, chasing two deer through the grass. The deer got away from her, but then ran into some skeletons and were killed. The character then attacked the skeletons, the skull of one was sent hurtling into the air when it was killed. She climbed to the top of the mountain and we looked down to the Imperial City. We all laughed when we noticed that after the fight with the skeleton archers, the character had a couple of arrows sticking out of her when viewed in 3rd Person.

Next Scene was inside the Imperial City, which was AWE inspiring, huge statues and walls and so on. It felt a little empty for a city but was far busier than Morrowind ever was. We went to the arena and met some fighters training, and then were sent into the Arena to fight. The commentator at the Arena mentioned "Teams", but this was a 1 on 1 fight. The crowd cheered and boo'd as the fight went along, there were crowd members but not tens or hundreds.

After the Arena we strolled through the city down to the docks where we attempted to sneak onto a pirate ship after being threatened by the first mate. Unfortunately all the picks broke so we couldn't get inside it.

Next scene was a temple, which had an Asian feel to it, high in snowy mountains. We walked our new character (a balding monk in white robes) out of the temple and onto a horse and galloped down the mountain into another town where we spoke to a guard and got directions to the church. Inside the church we prayed at a shrine and were healed. There were a couple of NPC's inside the church, one a countess and the other her bodyguard.

The Final Scene was on the outskirts of Kvatch. We walked up a mountain side and found a refugee camp, people there told us about what had happened and we went further along the path to the city, where guards were battling Daedra. We took on a quest to close the Gate to Oblivion and there, with the gate insight, the demonstration ended.

Performance/Impressions.

The game looked in a word AMAZING. Any fears you had about the game not looking amazing should end. There was little or no POPPING, as had been mentioned. I was watching out for it and only saw it occur a couple of times, usually when you rapidly panned from side to side. The draw distance was really really really good. At the top of the mountain you could see everything to the horizon basically, though of course all the grass wasn't rendered but trees and major features were there and looked good. The grass and other flora were rendered a far distance from the player, I didn't see much where you could see it bare in a patch and then go closer and it be all grassy. The grass was really nice, it didn't seem like PATCHES but thick and continuous.

The lighting was beautiful. The animations were all smooth and wonderful. Snow and Ice reflected the sunlight. Armour shone. The Bloom effect around trees was inspiring!

Armours, weapons and clothes all looked really nice and there seemed to be a lot of variety there. Of the two spell effects I saw, they were both really nice too. However, all this AWESOME comes at a price.

The Horse was really cool, and didn't seem to cause any problems with rendering.

There were some frame rate issues, no stutttering but the framerate did drop considerably at times, perhaps to 25-30FPS (A real GUESS there btw) at the worst of times. On the up side, this had all the graphics on HIGH so it is certainly a worst case scenario. Overall, visually it was just AMAZING. Did I say that already?

Load Times were REALLY Fast. Interior To Exterior (And visa versa) were all less than 5 seconds (same for load times). The Exterior loading was almost entirely unnoticable. Sometimes it'd be done before you could read the little box that said "Loading".

Voice Acting and Lip Syncing were really really tight. I'd seen elsewhere that the syncing was out of time, this wasn't the case in this demo.

You move faster with weapon sheathed. We saw a variety of weapons used, blades (long and short) an axe, bow and warhammer. The warhammer was slow to use but gave a great whopping thump when it hit. Speaking of hitting, the combat we saw was quite good. But this is where the framerate didn't look great. It was playable but didn't have that wonderful smoothness we'd all hoped for. Keeping in mind that the arena has to render a number of NPCS in the background, this might not happen in ALL Battles, the fights against the rats and goblins went a lot smoother. There was a "Shell Shocked" effect when hit with a big sword, it was annoying but also enjoyable (kind of like the effect in Day of Defeat) lots of cool moves to watch.

A couple of times the collision detection seemed a little off, for example, when two great spiked things came crashing into poor goblins, the goblins seemed to be hit aside before the things reached them. But it wasn't awful.

Sound was good, I think the Cinema was having problems handling it as the Stereo seemed to be all wrong, like faded on one side. All the crashing of blades and cheers and music were totally cool.

Not sure what else to say. Saw both the minigames - lock picking and Persuasion. I used to think they were really stupid, but having seen them in action they don't look so bad. I'll probably use AUTO in lock picking and play the speech thing. Didn't see a lot of the AI in action (other than it talking to other NPCs). One incident made everyone giggle. A beggar woman was asking a powerful looking armoured knight for money "My husband is dead my children are hungry". He just looked her up and down and left abruptly! She came and asked the PC and we gave her a coin.

That's about it. Happy to answer any questions if I can.

In summary, I'm thinking you'll all be blown away with this game, but I suspect the minimum specs will be almost UNPLAYABLE, so start saving. The pity of it all is that I'll be leaving Australia for a month and a half holiday in the USA, so I won't be able to play it until MAY. A lucky member of the audience will be receiving the first copy in Australia I've got a 1 in 36 chance!

Non mi metto a tradurla...ve la posto così com'è...se qualcuno ha voglia e tempo traduca pure

Moderatore alluminio e gomma bruciata L'avatar di Yoae

EVVVVVVVVAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
    FINALMENTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEEEEEEEEE! !!!!

Il Fantasma L'avatar di Ig]N[iS

chiaramente mi aspetto la copertina del prossimo TGM con su un bel cavalierozzo in armatura pesante...ehehehe

Lo Zio L'avatar di xyz

NoSf3rAtU ha scritto gio, 02 marzo 2006 alle 22:17
    ...si grazie x119

Preparati Luciofox,per il confronto,manco a farlo apposta proprio ieri ho finito di montare,aggiustare e moddare il case con:

Schede Video Sapphire X1900XTX + Sapphire X1900CrossFire,Scheda Madre Sapphire SKT 939 ATX Pure CrossFire XP200P,CPU AMD Athlon X2 4800+ Dual Core con Dissipatore Silverstone SST-NT03-Heatpipe Nitrogon Dual Power,RAM Kingston 4GIGA DDR (4x1Giga) HYPERX KIT PC4300 NON ECC 64MX64 CL3,Alimentatore Etasis EFN-660 Semi-Fanless 650 Watt,Scheda Audio Creative X-Fi Xtreme ,e il resto dei componeti che non sto ad elencare,tutto montato su Case Coolermaster STC-T01 Stacker Tower Rev. 2 Black...il monitor al plasma e sempre il Pioneer da 50 pollici e l'Impianto Audio Logitech Z-5500 (7.1 Digital).

...anche se ho speso quanto 8 Xbox360 non m'importa...tanto ci sono abituato,ma le soddisfazione sono altre!!!

XBOX360
    ma non vale il tuo non è ''un'' pc ma due praticamente fusi insieme
    cmq 58-59 euro per la versione limitata pc è un buon prezzo?
    quasi quasi faccio la prenotazione

Shogun Assoluto L'avatar di golem101

Predefinito Re: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion will be available on Winter 2005!!!!

Volo ha scritto gio, 02 marzo 2006 alle 19:36
    qualcuno lo ha prenotato su qualche sito per caso?
    Ho prenotato la collector's da play.com.

Il Puppies L'avatar di Shaexley

La Borga L'avatar di Wizard2k

Evvai!

Lo Zio L'avatar di stuckmojo

Predefinito Re: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion will be available on Winter 2005!!!!

golem101 ha scritto ven, 03 marzo 2006 alle 08:15
    Volo ha scritto gio, 02 marzo 2006 alle 19:36
    qualcuno lo ha prenotato su qualche sito per caso?
    Ho prenotato la collector's da play.com.
    comprato adesso la collector's da play.
    quando torno in ufficio a Londra il 27, sara' li ad attendermi...
    spettacolo puro.

Lo Zio L'avatar di EFESTO

Domanda forse trita e ritrita. La versione venduta su play.com, sarà quella con i sottotitoli italiani?

La Borga L'avatar di recs

boh, non credo... cmq io l'ho gia ordinato e mo tra un po mi vado a fare la ricarica alla postepay... anche perchè forse devo ordinare pure un po di pezzi per il pc nuovo...

Shogun Assoluto L'avatar di golem101

EFESTO ha scritto ven, 03 marzo 2006 alle 11:51
    Domanda forse trita e ritrita. La versione venduta su play.com, sarà quella con i sottotitoli italiani?
    Spero di no! L'ho comprato lì proprio per avere la versione inglese!!

Suprema Borga Imperiale L'avatar di Nerevarine

NoSf3rAtU ha scritto gio, 02 marzo 2006 alle 21:49
    SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!
    Alla fine avevi ragione, è andato in gold proprio come avevi predetto...

Mi sa che ha ragione DoReeN, tu sei un infiltrato...

Il Nonno L'avatar di DoR33N

l'avevo detto io

mi sa che lo prenderò il 27 o il 28, così vedo come gira a voi

e così non passo il fine settimana rinkiusa in camera

però può darsi che nel giro di 2 o 3 gg le copie finiscano

:medita:

Lo Zio L'avatar di Menion83

Ciao Ragazzi (e Ragazze)!
    Ma anche voi vi siete accorti che gli ultimi screen sono un po' pi piatti di quanto si era visto con gli screen iniziali?
    O e solo una mia impressione?
    Cmq ora che sto giocando a Morrowind (mi sono deciso finalmente) di sicuro giocherò anche ad Oblivion.
    CIAO!

Il Puppies L'avatar di Invernomuto

Ig
    N[iS ha scritto gio, 02 marzo 2006 alle 22:33]

The system we saw this preview on was a Athlon 3400 with 1 Gig Ram and a Radeon1900.......

......There were some frame rate issues, no stutttering but the framerate did drop considerably at times, perhaps to 25-30FPS (A real GUESS there btw) at the worst of times. On the up side, this had all the graphics on HIGH so it is certainly a worst case scenario.
    Occasionali cali fino a 25-30 fps con una X1900XT al massimo dettaglio, la vedo dura amici miei.... .....ma continuo a sperare per la mia 6800GT....

Ciao

Il Nonno L'avatar di DoR33N

Invernomuto ha scritto ven, 03 marzo 2006 alle 14:26
    Ig

The system we saw this preview on was a Athlon 3400 with 1 Gig Ram and a Radeon1900.......

......There were some frame rate issues, no stutttering but the framerate did drop considerably at times, perhaps to 25-30FPS (A real GUESS there btw) at the worst of times. On the up side, this had all the graphics on HIGH so it is certainly a worst case scenario.
    Occasionali cali fino a 25-30 fps con una X1900XT al massimo dettaglio, la vedo dura amici miei.... .....ma continuo a sperare per la mia 6800GT....

Ciao
    e io nella mia 6200

Lo Zio L'avatar di Kendall

Ho letto che la Bethesda rilascierà nel marketplace dell'X360 pacchetti dei plug-in migliori creati dai giocatori: avete qualche conferma a proposito?

Il Nonno L'avatar di Talenz

DoReeN ha scritto ven, 03 marzo 2006 alle 14:36
    Ig

Ciao
    e io nella mia 6200
    Mah... alla fine anche morro lo gioco il 800x600 e senza la visuale alla massima distanza. E tutto ciò anche se ho un pc decente per morro. Ma preferisco un frame rate alto piuttosto che tutto bello ma a scatti.
    Oblivion comincerò a giocarlo così e tra 3 anni me lo gusto al max... Santa pazienza...

Il Puppies L'avatar di Shaexley

Talenz ha scritto ven, 03 marzo 2006 alle 16:26

Mah... alla fine anche morro lo gioco il 800x600 e senza la visuale alla massima distanza. E tutto ciò anche se ho un pc decente per morro. Ma preferisco un frame rate alto piuttosto che tutto bello ma a scatti.
    Oblivion comincerò a giocarlo così e tra 3 anni me lo gusto al max... Santa pazienza...
    Mah in effetti pure io Morro me lo sono GODUTO a suo tempo, pur andando tutto a scattoni, e poi ora che potrei andare fluido non ho nessuna voglia di ricominciarlo daccapo.

Pazienz...

ScizLor
    ospite

Rinuncerò volentieri al dettaglio pur di giocarci

L'Onesto L'avatar di Parmenides

Kendall ha scritto ven, 03 marzo 2006 alle 16:24
    Ho letto che la Bethesda rilascierà nel marketplace dell'X360 pacchetti dei plug-in migliori creati dai giocatori: avete qualche conferma a proposito?
    A questo proposito la Bethesda dovrebbe farsi furba e sostituire al concetto di espansione alla Boodmoon il concetto di plugin ufficiale a pagamento. Bloodmoon non è altro che un plugin grande spacciato per espansione ma chiamandolo espansione ti condanni a farne uscire solo un paio.Con un universo di gioco così ampio è un vero peccato non avere a disposizione dei plugins ufficiali che vengano immessi sul mercato a scadenza fissa di 4-5 mesi dall'uscita del gioco pensando a coloro che magari hanno completato la main quest e vogliono ancora che sia messa carne sul fuoco dagli stessi sviluppatori del gioco originale. Invece di completare solo insulse quest secondarie un rilascio sapiente di plugins ufficiali con altre quests a livello della main quest per personaggi molto potenti aumenterebbe enormemente la longevità reale del titolo (il fatto di girare solo e risolvere piccole quest non può definirsi longevità reale). La Bethesda incasserebbe ancora per il suo titolo,i possessori del gioco non lo disinstallerebbero,chi ha dubbi lo comprerebbe perchè il prodotto avrebbe un continuo e duraturo supporto ufficiale.Con 4 o 5 plug ins ufficiali a pagamento (non più di una decina di euro)verrebbero introdotte molte novità interessanti e il titolo potrebbe addirittura diventare migliore di quanto non sia già.

Il Nonno L'avatar di Lestat_1982

Ig

Ciao
    cali con una X1900XT ???? ma siamo pazzi?? sono quasi 600 € di scheda ! ! ! ! ! !

Parmenides ha scritto ven, 03 marzo 2006 alle 18:16
    Kendall ha scritto ven, 03 marzo 2006 alle 16:24
    A questo proposito la Bethesda dovrebbe farsi furba e sostituire al concetto di espansione alla Boodmoon il concetto di plugin ufficiale a pagamento. Bloodmoon non è altro che un plugin grande spacciato per espansione ma chiamandolo espansione ti condanni a farne uscire solo un paio.Con un universo di gioco così ampio è un vero peccato non avere a disposizione dei plugins ufficiali che vengano immessi sul mercato a scadenza fissa di 4-5 mesi dall'uscita del gioco pensando a coloro che magari hanno completato la main quest e vogliono ancora che sia messa carne sul fuoco dagli stessi sviluppatori del gioco originale. Invece di completare solo insulse quest secondarie un rilascio sapiente di plugins ufficiali con altre quests a livello della main quest per personaggi molto potenti aumenterebbe enormemente la longevità reale del titolo (il fatto di girare solo e risolvere piccole quest non può definirsi longevità reale). La Bethesda incasserebbe ancora per il suo titolo,i possessori del gioco non lo disinstallerebbero,chi ha dubbi lo comprerebbe perchè il prodotto avrebbe un continuo e duraturo supporto ufficiale.Con 4 o 5 plug ins ufficiali a pagamento (non più di una decina di euro)verrebbero introdotte molte novità interessanti e il titolo potrebbe addirittura diventare migliore di quanto non sia già.
    Sono d'accordo. Basta che non me li fanno pagare quanto Tribunal e Bloodmoon, altrimenti due bastano e avanzano...
    Il discorso mi sta bene se ogni pluggo viene venduto a MASSIMO 10€, MA perchè dovrebbero far uscire 5 plugghi a 10€ quando possono far uscire due "espansioni" a 40€ l'una?

Il Fantasma L'avatar di Jarred

Questa stima viene dai forum di TES ed è attualmente a cura di un
    interno della Bethesda + vari moderatori, sulla base delle richieste hardware del gioco, non so se è già stato postato perchè sono nuovo di questo forum, mi trovate anche sui forum di The elders scrolls sotto il nome di AndreA...
    "Translated" official specs
    For the sake of everyone, I have considered everything and made up this set of specs, that likely reflect what you'll need accurately, and in a more convenient way:
    Minimum Playable: (least needed to be able to play the game half-decently)
    Intel Pentium 4 2.0GHz, Celeron 2.6GHz, AthlonXP 2000+, or Pentium M 1.2GHz
    Any AMD Sempron, AMD Athlon64, AMD Athlon64 X2, AMD Opteron Intel Pentium D, Intel Core Solo, or Intel Core Duo will also work
    512MB RAM
    Any video card listed in the "low-end" category or better (see the "video card ranking list" at the bottom of this post)
    Video card must have at least 128MB video RAM
    Windows XP (perhaps Windows 2000 as well)
    8X DVD-ROM or DVD burner drive
    4.6GB Hard drive space (full install?)
    Medium-Level: (Enough to play it enjoying all of the features of the game, at decent resolution and performance)
    Intel Pentium 4 2.5GHz, Celeron D 3.0GHz, AthlonXP 2500+, or Pentium M 1.5GHz
    Any AMD Sempron, AMD Athlon64, AMD Athlon64 X2, AMD Opteron Intel Pentium D, Intel Core Solo, or Intel Core Duo will also work
    1024MB (1GB) RAM
    Any video card listed in the "mid-range" category or better (see the "video card ranking list" at the bottom of this post)
    Video card must have at least 128MB video RAM; 256MB or more is recommended
    Recommended: (enough to play the game as it's envisioned, with everything turned on and turned up)
    Intel Pentium 4 3.0GHz with hyper-threading, Celeron D 3.4GHz, Sempron 3300+, AthlonXP 3200+, Athlon64 2800+, or Pentium M / Core Solo 1.73GHz
    Any AMD Opteron, or any dual-core processor, will work
    1024MB (1GB) RAM
    Any video card listed in the "high-end" category or better (see the "video card ranking list" at the bottom of this post)
    Support for shader model 3.0 is preferred
    Video card must have at least 128MB video RAM; 256MB or more is recommended
    Unofficially supported graphics chipsets:
    GeForce FX 5200, GeForce FX 5500, GeForce FX 5600, GeForce FX 5700, GeForce FX 5800, GeForce FX 5900 & GeForce FX 5950
    GeForce PCX 5300, GeForce PCX 5700, & GeForce PCX 5900
    GeForce 6200, GeForce 6500, GeForce 6600, GeForce 6610 & GeForce 6800
    GeForce 7300 & GeForce 7800
    Radeon 9500, Radeon 9550, Radeon 9600, Radeon 9700 & Radeon 9800
    Radeon X300, Radeon X550, Radeon X600, Radeon X700, Radeon X800 & Radeon X850
    Radeon X1300, Radeon X1600, Radeon X1800 & Radeon X1900
    Intel GMA 900, Intel GMA 950, GeForce 6100 IGP, GeForce 6150 IGP, & Radeon Xpress 200 integrated graphics
    Chipsets that will NEVER work:
    Intel Extreme, Intel Extreme 2, as well as most integrated graphics chipsets
    GeForce 2, GeForce 3, GeForce 4MX, GeForce 4 Ti
    Radeon 7xxx, Radeon 8500, Radeon 9000, Radeon 9100, Radeon 9200, Radeon 9250

+ Discussione Chiusa
Pag 20 di 21 PrimaPrima ... 1018192021 UltimaUltima

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato
  • Il codice [IMG] è Attivato
  • Il codice HTML è Disattivato