+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Risultati da 1 a 18 di 18
    Il Nonno L'avatar di ____RAZIEL____

Predefinito Ed il nuovo Tales è...Tales of Zestiria

The game is the 20th anniversary title in the Tales series.
    The “Zest” in the title represents passion and enthusiasm, according to series producer Hideo Baba. A dragon is used in the logo as a symbol of the game’s story. Since it’s a spoiler whether the dragon will bring destruction or become an ally, those details weren’t revealed. But it’s important enough to be in the logo. The title features character design by Mutsumi Inomata, Kosuke Fujishima, Daigo Okumura, and Minoru Iwamoto. Animation is being handled by Ufotable. Two characters have been revealed:

• Slay (voiced by Ryouhei Kimura) – A pure-hearted man who uses his mental capacity to take action in various situations. Designed by Koskuke Fujishima. Quotes: “I want to explore the ruins all throughout the world.” “Of course it’s the mural of the monk hoisting the holy sword.”
    • Alicia (voiced by Ai Kayano) – A female knight who speaks concisely. Designed by Daigo Okumura. Quotes: “I want to try, to see my home town rid of uncleanliness.” “You’re… not going to ask my name?”
    The game is set in the continent of Glynnwood, where two powerful nations, the Highland Kingdom and Laurence Empire, compete for supremacy. These countries have given birth to different faiths and diverse cultures, and have achieved great advancements in civilization. However, there is a strange common factor between them. The faith in the mysterious existence known as “Family of Heaven” has permeated Glynnwood. The Family of Heaven is invisible and untouchable, but it’s said that they have the supernatural power to influence the world. The people respect, fear, avoid, and worship this Family of Heaven.

The battle system is said to be an evolution of the Linear Motion Battle system. Unfortunately, further details were not announced.

Il Nonno L'avatar di L4Suicide

Predefinito Re: Ed il nuovo Tales è...Tales of Zestiria

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da ____RAZIEL____ Visualizza Messaggio

The game is the 20th anniversary title in the Tales series.
    The “Zest” in the title represents passion and enthusiasm, according to series producer Hideo Baba. A dragon is used in the logo as a symbol of the game’s story. Since it’s a spoiler whether the dragon will bring destruction or become an ally, those details weren’t revealed. But it’s important enough to be in the logo. The title features character design by Mutsumi Inomata, Kosuke Fujishima, Daigo Okumura, and Minoru Iwamoto. Animation is being handled by Ufotable. Two characters have been revealed:

• Slay (voiced by Ryouhei Kimura) – A pure-hearted man who uses his mental capacity to take action in various situations. Designed by Koskuke Fujishima. Quotes: “I want to explore the ruins all throughout the world.” “Of course it’s the mural of the monk hoisting the holy sword.”
    • Alicia (voiced by Ai Kayano) – A female knight who speaks concisely. Designed by Daigo Okumura. Quotes: “I want to try, to see my home town rid of uncleanliness.” “You’re… not going to ask my name?”
    The game is set in the continent of Glynnwood, where two powerful nations, the Highland Kingdom and Laurence Empire, compete for supremacy. These countries have given birth to different faiths and diverse cultures, and have achieved great advancements in civilization. However, there is a strange common factor between them. The faith in the mysterious existence known as “Family of Heaven” has permeated Glynnwood. The Family of Heaven is invisible and untouchable, but it’s said that they have the supernatural power to influence the world. The people respect, fear, avoid, and worship this Family of Heaven.

The battle system is said to be an evolution of the Linear Motion Battle system. Unfortunately, further details were not announced.

Tra questo e persona 5 la "console war" è vinta da ps3 per il 2014, wiiu si deve sbrigare con bayo2 e X2.

Shogun Assoluto L'avatar di Krizalid

Tutti sudati in casa Nintendo

Inviata da Sif tramite Artorias Talk

Lo Zio

Hype, però mannaggia potevano farlo per PS4. :\

Incredibile

Namco Bandai has confirmed it will release Tales of Zestiria, the 20th anniversary title in the popular RPG series, worldwide for PlayStation 3, including North America, South America, and Europe.

Sono impazziti???

Lo Zio

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da ____RAZIEL____ Visualizza Messaggio
    Incredibile

Namco Bandai has confirmed it will release Tales of Zestiria, the 20th anniversary title in the popular RPG series, worldwide for PlayStation 3, including North America, South America, and Europe.

Sono impazziti???
    Ma non ha detto che sarà in contemporanea

Bishop76
    ospite

ottimo

Il Puppies

potevano farlo anche psvita,sarebbe stata una bella botta per la portatile Sony

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da SpillerO Visualizza Messaggio
    potevano farlo anche psvita,sarebbe stata una bella botta per la portatile Sony
    Se lo facevano psvita puoi star sicuro che non usciva dal Giappone. E non dava nessuna botta, avrebbero fatto un tales al risparmio.

Il Nonno L'avatar di Seblon

Le vendite di Xillia non sono andate affatto male in Europa, tutt'altro. Il fandom che si è creato attorno al moderno jrpg è riuscito a sdoganare talune serie di nicchia (cosa impensabile in epoca 16/32 bit), pur senza muovere i gargantueschi numeri dell'epoca psone/ps2. E' quantomeno lecito supporre che noi non si debba attendere anni prima della distribuzione di Zestiria..

Nuovo trailer:

Shogun Assoluto L'avatar di Necronomicon

Mi pare un po' bruttino a guardarsi

Lo Zio

A me ispira, sembra un poco più "maturo" degli ultimi Tales Of.

In ogni caso manca ancora parecchio prima che esca, se non erro è previsto per il 2015.

Lux !
    ospite

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Necronomicon Visualizza Messaggio
    Mi pare un po' bruttino a guardarsi
    In effetti gli ambienti sembrano piuttosto generici e con scelte cromatiche anonime.

Il trailer mostra poco, manco si vede bene il combattimento. Graficamente mi sembra simile agli altri tales, solo i personaggi mi paiono più "classicheggianti", forse per tornare sullo stile dei vecchi tales. Vedo comunque che vogliono molto puntare su un open world, ma non vorrei illudermi, anche Xillia all'inizio voleva quasi farlo credere, e poi invece le mappe all'aperto erano tutte uguali, piccole zolle di verde, tanto anonime da sembrare random generated.

Bishop76
    ospite

Bishop76
    ospite

ultimi scans da famitsu:

Bishop76
    ospite

Jump festa trailer:

+ Rispondi alla Discussione