Lo Zio L'avatar di Nemesis88

Predefinito Re: Dawn of the Dead !!!

Seee ma quanto è lento il revolver a caricarsi

M.o.d.e.r.a.t.o.r.e. L'avatar di NoSf3rA†U

Nemesis88 ha scritto dom, 11 settembre 2005 alle 21:39
    Seee ma quanto è lento il revolver a caricarsi

Behhh!!!

E realistico...se non hai il caricatore apposito per inserire tutti i colpi in un gesto solo,bisogna caricarli cosi ad uno ad uno

Speriamo almeno che la gittata del'arma sia potente

heXen
    ospite

efettivamente il 6 colpi è lentinoa caricare , ma la altre mamma mia

l'Uzi lo voglio ussaaaaaare !!!!

Lo Zio L'avatar di Nemesis88

Se è reale a quest'ora avrei dato una botta al caricatore del revolver, fatto cadere tutti i bossoli e così avrei messo tutti i proiettili... così è veloce

heXen
    ospite

Nemesis88 ha scritto dom, 11 settembre 2005 alle 22:20
    Se è reale a quest'ora avrei dato una botta al caricatore del revolver, fatto cadere tutti i bossoli e così avrei messo tutti i proiettili... così è veloce

he beh è vero, rale si fanno cadere tutti e 6 i bossoli e poi si ricarica con la formina predefinita 6 a 6 , li invece gira , toglie la pallottola e la rimette, gira di nuovo , va sull'altra pallottola, la toglie e la rimette , ve sulla terza ecc. ecc. , effettivamente andrebbe avvisato che se la mantiene così quell'arma non verrà molto usata dagli utenti che proveranno il mod

Lo Zio L'avatar di mattoxo

somigliamolto a quello di cui ti avevo parlato vero rayne?....bhe ovviamente il mio era impossibile da realizzare

:appaluso: a questi geniacci

heXen
    ospite

mattoxo ha scritto lun, 12 settembre 2005 alle 09:31
    somigliamolto a quello di cui ti avevo parlato vero rayne?....bhe ovviamente il mio era impossibile da realizzare

cosa sento, la parola impossibile non esiste , magari ti fai aiutare da amici volenterosi jhehehehehhe

Mursey
    ospite

mattoxo ha scritto lun, 12 settembre 2005 alle 09:31

E quale era la tua idea ?

heXen
    ospite

vi informo delle skin dei vari nemici che incontreremo(una parte)

Thin Cop

Morgue worker

jogger

Fireman

Casual zombie

bum

Fat_Cop skins
    ---

heXen
    ospite

ecco dei modelli per questo mod:
    --

Bello bello e ancra bello

heXen
    ospite

Fat_Cop skins è fatto davvero benen

heXen
    ospite

altre immagini uppate sul sito da poco, nelle News si dice il 12 Settembre

le altre due ve le metto come link poerchè Imgshack non me le uppa
    http://www.blacktreeuk.net/dawn_of_the_d ead/dotd_screens/diner1

http://www.blacktreeuk.net/dawn_of_the_d ead/dotd_screens/diner2.jpg

Ti aiuto io Hexen
    Anche se sono 2 screen simili a gli altri (sempre sto cacchio di bar)

N.B.

Hexen sai perchè non ti uppava gli screen???
    Perchè erano con estensione .BMP,prima di upparli con imageshack controlla la loro estensione

heXen
    ospite

Ecco le armi fino ad oggi rese visibili sul sito(c'è anche un cellulare no capisco come poss srvire da arma asd)

Mobile: This is your communication to the outside world. Every so often your friends will phone you either revealing alittle of the plot or helping you avoid thoughs nasty zombie hotspots on your escape out of the city.

Screwdriver: This is the worst of the worst in hand to hand weapons, while it does more damage than the fists you will want to avoid zombies when possible. You can expect to find this weapon in storage rooms and construction areas.

Kitchen knife: Buy the set from any K-smart shopping centre, remember shop smart - shop K-smart. The most easiest, basic melee weapon in the game to find.

Hammer: This is a the toughest melee weapon in the mod so far, it's power makes up for it's slow swing time. If you can time your shots well you should come out on top. Like the screwdriver expect to find this weapon in store rooms and construction areas.

Revolver: It packs a good punch and has an excellent accuracy. To find this weapon search around dead law enforcement agents or police vehicles, also some residential areas may have this weapon about, so keep a close eye. Avoid huge numbers of zombies when you can while using this weapon, it only fires 6 rounds and has a very slow reload time.

Colt: This weapon has slightly less power and accuracy than the revolver but makes up with a quicker reload time, larger ammo capacity and a faster rate of fire. It's a good all rounder and can be found in most areas.

Uzi smg: This is a very hard weapon to find, Residential areas won't usually house this weapon due to it's illegal status, also police officers won't carry this weapon around. You need to be in a rough area to find this baby. It has a very poor accuracy.

Shotgun: This is a standard issue heavy police weapon used to gain access to locked doors and general defence. This weapon is also excellent around the home for personal protection so search residential areas and police vehicles for this weapon.

L'Onesto L'avatar di chadlost

da quanto dice sarà possibile parlare al cellulare per avere informazioni sulla storia e per evitare posti zombosi

heXen
    ospite

chadlost ha scritto lun, 19 settembre 2005 alle 23:27
    da quanto dice sarà possibile parlare al cellulare per avere informazioni sulla storia e per evitare posti zombosi
    che idea lollosa

heXen
    ospite

News anche per questo mod !!!

Marcus has put up a handy page where we can read how the mod is doing in various areas such as texture creation and custom coding but also have a better idea of the mod as a whole. A new gameplay feature was recently added to it also, a dynamic crosshair which will serve as a visual cue to hint the player whether it's a good time to hit the trigger or not. Because shooting accuracy typically varies depending on how you're dealing with enemies at a particular time.

Levels will be broken into environment types and all vary in degrees of dangers.

- Interiors: they have a relatively low danger point. Zombies don't respawn so if you clear out a house or shop of zombies it will be free from any kind of danger and act as a safe haven

- Alleys: these are the backstreets... the vains of the city and are a code yellow in the danger spectrum. In an alley system there are entry points and exit points. If you imagine entry points as openings that lead onto the main street where zombies may enter the area and an exit point is a safe exit out of a potentially hazardous environment for our player, either through a window or up a fire escape. Zombies will spawn from entry points in a low number. so be quick about escaping.

- Streets: these are the dead zones, These environments will already begin with a huge number of walking dead to begin with and will spawn from all locations. Sadly police vehicles and dead that can supply you with ammo and guns can be found in these areas but enter at your own risk. Some levels will force you to enter these areas, speed is a must in surviving on the streets and avoid jumping onto high objects for safety, you'll only get surrounded - keep running.

heXen
    ospite

e in più:

news del : November 14

JOBLESS? There are a few areas that need filling. We are after someone that can
    help get some of our new enemies into the mod. We need the Polly NPC (female
    character in doom3) rigged to a zombie skeleton so it may use it's animations. We also
    need the same thing doing to our Bio soldier frend/foe. He needs to be rigged to the
    bones of a zsec guy so he can also use their animations. If you know how to get
    enemies into doom 3 using this technique and can know how to set up a new def file for
    them then please, please email me. Not only that but we also have another Voice
    actor job for the main player character...yes he will actually speak in it as it will make
    Cut-scenes more simpler to achieve. So if you have an oldish, mature, American,
    ruggish voice then please email me again with some samples. You can get my email
    address of the 'Credits' page.

e del : November 17

PROGRESS REPORT Check out the 'Mod' page. I have posted a quick rundown
    of what we have so far done. As you can see we have a huge amount of code done,
    alot of artwork in the mod in the form of textures, models and sounds, 7 weapons and
    recently a dynamic crosshair that shrinks and grows when the player moves that lowers
    the player's accuracy (I'm pretty sure...hand on heart that NO-OTHER Doom3 mod has
    that feature or a few other features that are working in this little mod..though I could be
    completely wrong). I still feel we have been unnoticed but it just means theres no
    expectations so it does play in out favour and I hope the doom3 community doesn't die
    out too soon because we are taking our time over this..there are quite alot of harsh
    critics out there that I think put on far too much pressure on small mod teams to
    produce top notch add-ons/modifications and....it just ain't fair but I think I'm whining like
    a big pansy so I'll go back to my draw and sleep.

heXen
    ospite

Nuovo video:

http://doom3.filefront.com/file/Shotty_n _Phone_Movie;54398

Description:
    This clip showcases the shotgun I've made and the Cell phone in action that replaces the PDA. This one actually has sound this time! hehe. Hope you enjoy it, you can actually see alot of the new features like the dynamic crosshair. It's still a bit jittery but works; control the weapon's spread as you move and certain weapons have a worser size starting point than others. This is a new feature that wasn't actually planned till recently.

Summary:
    Video compression: QuickTime
    Image resolution: 320x240
    Length: 25"
    Audio: Yes
    Quality: 3.5/5

dimenticavo le immagini anche se a qulità appena accettabile:

Lo Zio L'avatar di daemonia

Predefinito Re: Dawn of the Dead : Nuovo video !!

Originale! Peccato che il video sia sgranatissimo

E si,questi ragazzi i video non li sanno fare,visto che anche l'ultimo era sgranato...pero non c'è ne frega visto che il MOD

ora scarico

heXen
    ospite

Altre novità fresche di giornata:

Birritan(uno degli svilupaptori) ci informa che stanno alvorando sul mod, dovrebbe pesare(cifra stimata potrebbe essere di più alla fine) 200 MB ,stanno migliorando i livelli del mod, hanno 8 nuove armi e un HUD nuovo,un mirino dinamico () e nuovi suoni, se tutto procede come dovrebbe sarà rilasciato presto.

il modder poi si scusa per il periodo abbastanza lungo senza novità

il comunicato ufficiale:

I recently received alot of audio from a pro Voice actor in the states that offered to help us out for free which was nice. He actually came through top doller and recorded all that I asked of him and the mod is in full fling. I'm working closely with a CoD mapper of all types to help bring my environments to life wich is excellent. Mapping is going extremely well and if all goes to plan a rough bild will be released soon. Just to recap whats been achieved, we have 8 new weapons in the game a new HUD, a dynamic crosshair that scales as you move (much like Call of Duty or Deus Ex) and a whole library of sound. In total the mod actually sist at 200Mb (unzipped) which just shows you how much work has gone into this.

Sorry for the quite period, its not that work has stopped, its really because I forget that I even have a moddb account hehe.

sorry guys.

heXen
    ospite

vi rinfresco le idee con degli items che si useranno durante il gioco(oltre al cellulare):

questa si sa a cosa serve

questa per quanto abbiamo il malditesta?

Potremo usare anche la radio:

Ovviamente il cellulare:

un paio di armi va...

Questa non è nuova ma ....

+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Pag 2 di 4 PrimaPrima 1234 UltimaUltima

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato