+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Risultati da 1 a 6 di 6

Discussione: [Ps4-Vita] Axiom Verge

Bishop76
    ospite

Predefinito [Ps4-Vita] Axiom Verge

Un nuovo metroidvania disponibile da oggi sul PSN. prende votoni un pò ovunque:

Giantbomb 5/5
    I'm not sure that I'll actually go back and collect 100% of the items and seek out alternate endings, but that first playthrough is absolutely killer. I found myself scouring edges of the map in search of secrets and really had a fantastic time doing it. It looks great, controls really well, and has a level of difficulty that makes things challenging without making them overtly frustrating. If you've ever been into this sort of action-adventure game, Axiom Verge is positively terrific.

USgamer - 5/5

Although it closely follows the Metroidvania blueprint, the brilliantly designed and executed Axiom Verge adds enough new and original features to make it a truly great game in its own right. An absolute must for retro fans.

TheOuterHaven - 10/10
    All in all, Axiom Verge is a wonderful 2D romp in the land of sci-fi and it doesn’t let up once you start. This game could definitely be mistaken for a Metroid game by the uninformed retro gamer and, honestly, I feel that’s a wonderful compliment. I’m pretty sure that was exactly on Tom’s mind when he started work on Axiom Verge many years ago. In fact, I’m impressed that this labor of love was accomplished by one person, let alone the fact that I really can’t say anything negative about the title. And that’s not saying I want to but, you also have the good with the bad. I wouldn’t be doing you, our fans and readers, the justice if I didn’t do that. I’m happy to report that if you’re looking for that perfect game to keep you busy while scratching that Metroid-style itch, then Axiom Verge is just the game for you.

PSN Stores - 5/5

That said Axiom Verge is a game that absolutely nails exploration/discovery and that’s an experience that people deserve to have for themselves. After three full playthroughs I can’t think of many other games that have proved to be as rewarding as this. It’s the kind of game that, just when I thought I figured it out, it would surprise me again and again.

I went in expecting a good game, but Axiom Verge blew me away.

Gameinformer - 9.25/10

Throughout my time with Axiom Verge I was constantly excited to explore strange worlds, gain game-changing powerups, and fire off a new gun for the first time. Almost everything you pick up feels meaningful, unlike collecting overabundant missile-capacity expansions that you don’t even need. I heartily applaud Tom Happ’s first solo effort. It’s incredible that he was able to nail every component of game creation in one package. I’ll wait as long as it takes for him to build a follow-up. When everything works this well, why let someone else get in there and screw it up?

Playstation Universe - 9/10

Playstation Lifestyle - 9/10

Push Square - 9/10

Game Rant - 4.5/5

Saving Content - 4/5

Gamespot - 8/10

IGN - 7.9/10

Eurogamer - Recommended

Videogamer - Review In Progress

2D Metroidvania in the vein of...well, Metroid
    Mysterious story with an existential vibe
    Retro styled graphics with a purpose. Deliberate glitches tied to story/gameplay
    Collectables that affect all/most of your weapons rather than minor ammo expansions
    A total of xx weapons
    A total of xx tools/traversal powers
    Collectable lore/story items. Reveal the events of Sudra as you explore.
    Fully remappable controls
    Speedrun mode to limit RNG and remove cutscenes for single-session playthroughs.
    Platinum trophy and trophies to encourage replay
    Ultima modifica di eric_starbuck; 20-05-15 alle 15:53:33

eric_starbuck
    ospite

Predefinito Re: [Ps4-Vita] Axiom Verge

Questa mattina, vedendo le foto rimasi impressionato. però a vedere il video ho avuto un attacco epilettico. spero che molti effetti siano applicati solo al video.

Il Nonno L'avatar di EddardStark

costo?

edit: 18€
    Ultima modifica di EddardStark; 01-04-15 alle 07:51:38

Nevade
    ospite

UP FOR THE GLORY. Quando lo vidi all'E3 lo bollai come solito indie-coso che poi dopo dieci minuti ti stufi.
    Shame on me, faccio ammenda e chiedo venia. Axiom Verge è Super Metroid 3 tanto quanto Pillars of Eternity è Baldur's Gate 3. Una piccola perla, curatissima, affascinante, ritmata alla perfezione. Ho iniziato a giocarci al grido di "faccio dieci minuti per vedere come è". Dopo tre ore mi sono costretto a spegnere tutto e buttarmi al letto

Se vi piacciono i Metroidvania è un acquisto semplicemente obbligato. Le atmosfere Gigeriane a 16bit sono solo la ciliegiena su una torta piena di segreti e power up.

Il Nonno L'avatar di EddardStark

al primo posto nella mia wishlist personale, cavolo però 18€ so un po tantino

Nevade
    ospite

Guarda per ora ne vale anche molti di più magari è capace si fa un giro negli sconti del PSN prima o poi Però tenetelo d'occhio che è veramente una piccola meraviglia.

+ Rispondi alla Discussione

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato
  • Il codice [IMG] è Attivato
  • Il codice HTML è Disattivato