Bishop76
    ospite

Predefinito Re: Dark Souls 3 - Early 2016

primi artworks:

Bishop76
    ospite

Impressioni da chi ha potuto vederlo in anteprima:

I was lucky enough to be in the first showing of Dark Souls III, and here are my impressions:

Miyazaki gave a 20 minute presentation before the demo started. He said the focus of the game was to increase the sense of scale and immersion, evolve and deepen the concept that the series is known for, and push the apocalyptic world and heroic lore. The game has a very strong visual identity, with Miyazaki using the term "withered beauty" to describe the artistic theme.

That theme becomes immediately apparent once the demo began; the light from the faded sunset coated the entire level, the shrubs on the ground looked like they belonged in California, and there were decaying pillars and rubble everywhere. Personally, I was wowed when we came across a dead dragon; the player controller moved in closer and we saw the ashes of the dragon slowly drifting away, gently being pushed by the wind. I am by no means an expert in graphics, but I think the graphics are pretty close to Bloodborne, with this game edging it out. Since the visual identity is so strong, however, I'm partial to say that it's a beautiful game.

The demo mostly focused on the changes/additions made to combat, but Miyazaki did mention that he was a big fan of interconnected worlds, so he made it a priority to have that implemented. Generally, the combat is very much how you all remember it. However, they did take a page out of Bloodborne and introduced some new moves that you can do with the weapons you acquire throughout the game.

It seems that each weapon type have some "exclusive" moves that you could do. The concept for this was to increase the amount of tools and strategy needed (Miyazaki specifically mentions one-on-one fights). For example, holding the longsword with both hands gives you access to the "ready" stance. In this stance, you're able to strike using a strong swing that breaks a guard and a thrust that has long range.

We were then treated to a greatsword, which gives you a "lunge". Normally, the greatsword are weapons of long range and slow swings, but using the lunge and attack, allows you to do a quick upswing that does massive damage. The player character landed one of these hits on a enemy knight and it was sent flying 15 feet into the air. And I'm not talking about a trash mob enemy; it was one of those aggressive knights that has no problem ripping you to shreds. The downside of using this, however, is that you are very vulnerable if you miss.

Later on, we were able to see the player controller use the short bow, which allows you to shoot bows immediately out of moving and rolling. It looked really cool, being able to shoot and move made it look like the player was Legolas. Finally, the final weapon we saw was the dual wield scimitars. It's similar to the Blades of Mercy with longer range. Its special move was the spin move, which worked great for grouped trash mobs. It didn't look too strong though.

Anyhow, as we were going through the demo, the player ended up on a fork in the path. The bottom path had a formidable knight and a group of lower level mobs throwing projectiles. When the player went towards the upper path, we were greeted by a gigantic fire breathing dragon. Miyazaki described the level that was being demoed was a kingdom that was once guarded by many dragons. One by one, they slowly died off (the withering dragon mentioned above was one of them), and dragon on the upper path was indeed "the last guardian". This is the point in which they demonstrated how we could use the dangers of the world to your advantage. When the player ran away from the dragon and back down to the lower path, the dragon follows and unleashes his breath of fire, incinerating our once powerful enemies and effectively clearing the path.

Going forward, we were eventually treated to a mini-boss that was formed from a group of lower level mobs. I can't even describe what it looked like. It was some sort of tentacle, bug-like, slithery thing? Needless to say, it killed the player controller. Miyazaki mentioned earlier in the presentation that the E3 demo was more lenient in difficulty, but the enemies had no problem killing the player. I think he died three times total in that 30 minute total. Afterwards, time was running short so they rushed to get to the boss of the level.

We were given a preview of the boss of the level, "Dancer of the Frigid Alley" (might not be the correct name, as that's what I scribbled in my notes). This particular boss drew inspiration from middle eastern dancers; she had a long, slender body with light armor and a ghostly blue veil. She reminded me of Vicar Amelia from Bloodborne, but I definitely liked the look of this boss more (especially that veil). The boss in the game uses different moves depending on the amount of health it has, and we were supposed to see the second set of moves from the boss, but the player died before he could get there. And of course, we ran out of time from the demo.

A couple of miscellaneous notes: it was played on PC with the XB1 controller, and the build was 30 fps with minor hitches here and there. Miyazaki wanted to return to the fantasy theme after working on the Lovecraftian theme in Bloodborne and joined the DS3 production team once prototyping began. DS3 was planned before Miyazaki became president of From Software and it's now been in development for 2 years. He was able to work on Bloodborne and DS3 at the same time because From is now large enough to have multiple directors working in their studio.

Hope this gives you guys some insight on how the game is so far!
    che dire, non vedo l'ora di vedere qualcosa di gameplay!

Bishop76
    ospite

Gamescom Trailer:

Il Nonno L'avatar di EddardStark

tecnicamente non sembra cambiato

Sparring Pippomassonico L'avatar di Ceccazzo

speriamo che il framerate non sia imbarazzante come bloodborne

Lo Zio

Vibrazioni positive

Il Nonno

Finchè non lo rimuovono...

Non ci ho giocato, ma il motore mi pare 100% Bloodborne, che è pure logico.

Shogun Assoluto L'avatar di Aton

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da __Ro9__ Visualizza Messaggio
    Vibrazioni positive
    Dopo aver visto il video di gameplay qui sopra io dico più che positive, anche se in fondo non si vede niente di particolare.
    Forse sto diventando un fanboy.

Lo Zio

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Aton Visualizza Messaggio
    Forse sto diventando un fanboy.
    Benvenuto nel club

Ora ti manca solo l'interessarti agli Armored Core e ti faccio la tessera socio

Lo Zio

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da LarsenB Visualizza Messaggio
    Finchè non lo rimuovono...

Non ci ho giocato, ma il motore mi pare 100% Bloodborne, che è pure logico.
    Si, tra l'altro i movimenti del personaggio sembrano più reattivi come in Bloodborne.

Shogun Assoluto L'avatar di Aton

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da __Ro9__ Visualizza Messaggio
    Benvenuto nel club

Ora ti manca solo l'interessarti agli Armored Core e ti faccio la tessera socio
    Ogni volta che mi capita di entrare in un Gamestop i miei occhi tendono a soffermarsi su Armored Core V per PS3

Viggio
    ospite

dal video è Bloodborne con l armatura

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

Il Puppies

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Viggio Visualizza Messaggio
    dal video è Bloodborne con l armatura

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk
    Sembra proprio di sì

Bishop76
    ospite

qualche screen:

Gameplay:

SPOILER!! BOSS FIGHT!!

Un pò di impressioni da chi ha potuto provarlo al Gamescom:

Something to note about [Weapon Arts] is that you have to hold L2 to use some of them and others preform an action instantly when pressed. The Longsword for example, you have to hold L2 or you cannot use it, and while holding L2 you can’t block, heal, etc. It makes timing important. The Axe on the other hand, has a Battle Cry of sorts (I think it is called “War Cry“) that seems to stun nearby enemies and is instantly cast.
    -
    The first thing that we all noted was what seemed to be a “Mana Bar“, a blue colored demons-souls-like bar in between your health and stamina. No spells were cast and it was never used, so we asked “What is this”, and the answer… “This is a WIP and may be a place holder”
    -
    L2 is “Arts/Parry.” You have two stances with your shield, offensive and defensive. Selecting offensive will cause you to use a battle art, rather than parry. From the loading screen:
    Arts are unique to a weapon held in right hand or both hands. equip a kite round shield or wield two handed to perform arts. Some arts can be followed up with a special attack. Parries are exclusive to small shields in left hand. Follow up with RB for riposte critical.
    -
    There is a sword symbol under health bar with a number – this is the number of times you can use Weapon Arts, and so is like bullets in Bloodborne (only much more powerful!)
    -
    Poise may determine the length you are staggered when hit, not IF you are staggered, but this has not been confirmed, it was audience observation from myself and those around me.
    -
    Miyazaki wants knights to be strong characters again, having got weaker earlier in series. Knights will move differently when equipped with different weapons.
    Another thing that’s new, at least to my recollection: enemies that change stances. When I faced off against one of Dark Souls 3’s knights, he stalked towards me with sword and shield in hand. When I backed away, he decided to switch gears from 'let’s dance' to 'get fucked,' tossed his shield to his back, gripped his sword with both hands, and charged right at me. It was terrifying.

I died.
    + L3 jump option YES
    + Toggle-escape NO
    + Omnidirectional attacking YES
    + No access to inventory/stats menus, only settings menu
    + No humanity bar
    + DS1-style freethrowing of knives and firebombs back, can throw firebomb at your feet to catch roll-backstabbers
    + Knife tracks really tightly and flies fast, tracks strafers but not runners, you MUST react to knives in pvp to dodge them, can hit dogs running around with knives
    + Backstabs are instant, but you must be directly behind enemy, window is extremely narrow, no stabbing from the sides/45-degree angle
    + Poise-break seemed similar to DS1, but enemies had extreme hyper-armor (my note: this contradicts Fextralife's impression that all the enemies stagger easily, maybe a change in the version of the game played?)
    + DS1-style movement, "DS3 feels like an awesome DS1 DLC"
    + DS1-style stamina, running/sprinting cheap, battle actions very costly
    + DS1-style parrying, but you can only parry with small shields (buckler, target, small leather shield, NOT kite shield, other medium shields, etc)
    + DS1-style "instant" estus healing, chugging allowed
    + Kicking is improved, you can guard break and riposte off kicks
    + Jumping R2 can now also be activated while sprinting, while locked or unlocked, character does not stop to do the weapon animation
    + All weapon combos are strung together very smoothly, R1 L1 R1 is faster than R1 R1 R1
    + Weapon Arts is a combination of DS2's power stance and Bloodborne's charge attack systems, never required to use, forgot about it often, will benefit PVP more than PVE
    + Northern Warrior class's starting axe weapon art is a ground pound that stuns enemies
    + Bandit axe weapon art lights hands on fire and does a damage buff
    + Resting at a bonfire did not replenish weapon arts, but dying did
    + Weapon arts change based on stance, for example with shield/sword, if you L2 with shield out you will parry or do the shield's art (depends on shield), but if you two-hand the sword you will do the sword's art
    + Holding R2 does charge attack like Bloodborne
    + DS3 enemy AI is more consistent than in earlier games, DS3 enemy will punish you more for being aggressive
    + DS3 enemy pathfinding is extremely accurate, enemies will sprint around obstacles and find you if you try to cheese them
    Gioco del millennio confirmed!

Il Puppies

Non c'è ancora una data di uscita?

Bishop76
    ospite

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da _david Visualizza Messaggio
    Non c'è ancora una data di uscita?
    Early 2016

Il Puppies

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Bishop76 Visualizza Messaggio
    Early 2016
    Intendevo una data ufficiale/ufficiosa esatta

Il Nonno L'avatar di ____RAZIEL____

Speriamo sia meglio di DS2, a me non è che sia piaciuto tanto...

Lo Zio

Sta cosa delle weapon arts mi gusta ma potenzialmente è molto pericolosa per il bilanciamento nel PvP. Dita incrociate.

E speriamo che ci sia un buon numero di covenant divertenti.

Bishop76
    ospite

Bishop76
    ospite

Nuovo scan Famitsu:

Bishop76
    ospite

Predefinito Re: Dark Souls 3 - 24 marzo 2016 uscita jap

Confermata l'uscita in JAP per il 24 marzo, da noi non dovrebbe essere troppo distante la release.

Bishop76
    ospite

Predefinito Re: Dark Souls 3 - 24 marzo 2016 uscita jap

Confermata data di uscita europea ad Aprile 2016!

Dark Souls III launches April 2016 in North America and Europe

Dark Souls III will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC in North America and Europe in April 2016, Bandai Namco announced.

A Japanese release date of March 24 was previously announced.

Find a rundown of the game below, via Bandai Namco:

Dark Souls III pushes a deeper sense of role-playing than previous iterations of the series with key additions that provide players with a set of tools and in-game options to customize their gameplay experience. Skills, a new addition to the DARK SOULS combat mechanics, adds attack modifiers to each weapon type, allowing players an increased tactical advantage in combat. Increase an axe’s attack power with War Cry or break an enemy’s guard with a quick upward swing from Ready Stance. The choice of if and when players use these added abilities is up to them. Players will also be able to equip their character with a wide variety of armor sets, medieval weaponry, as well as come across powerful sorceries and miracles as they develop their own personal style of play.
    TGS Trailer:

Bishop76
    ospite

Predefinito Re: Dark Souls 3 - APRILE 2016

+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Pag 2 di 3 PrimaPrima 123 UltimaUltima

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato