+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Pag 1 di 7 123 ... UltimaUltima
Risultati da 1 a 25 di 165

Discussione: Dark Souls 3

Bishop76
    ospite

Predefinito Dark Souls 3

http://www.vg247.com/2015/06/02/sour...-announcement/

Namco will announce Dark Souls 3 at E3, a source familiar with the matter has told VG247.

In news guaranteed to delight fans of the series, Demon’s Souls, Dark Souls and Bloodborne director Hidetaka Miyazaki is again heading the team.

Miyazaki, the father of the Souls series, moved onto a supervisory role for Dark Souls 2. Tomohiro Shibuya and Yui Tanimura co-directed the sequel.

The platform to be used for the announcement is as yet unknown, but our source guessed the title may come during Sony’s E3 press conference on the Californian evening of Monday, June 15.

We received no specific details of the game itself.

Dark Souls 2 settled two points higher on Metacritic than the original, but some fans and reviewers disparaged the sequel over the fairness of its approach to Souls’ trademark ultra-hard difficulty level.

Series-watchers may be shocked at the announcement’s timing: Sony dev boss Shuhei Yoshida confirmed in late May that Bloodborne is to be expanded, and that more details will be announced “later this year”.

E3 takes place in Los Angeles on the week commencing June 15. We’ve reached out to Namco for comment.
    Ultima modifica di MAX MIND; 09-06-15 alle 20:17:55

Shogun Assoluto L'avatar di Absint

Predefinito Re: Rumor: Dark Souls 3 sarà annunciato all'E3 (Miyazaki Director)

Wow!!

Antares
    ospite

Needo duro. Ormai sono un soulsgame dipendente

Menion Leah
    ospite

Esclusiva Sony ? Dopo Bloodborne vorrano continuare a spremere la gallina dalle uova d'oro.

Antares
    ospite

Non mi sorprenderebbe

Daled
    ospite

Secondo me ormai la serie sarà multipiatta.

Antares
    ospite

BB è stato prodotto dalla stessa Sony ed ha raggiunto risultati che neanche loro si aspettavano tanto da spingerli a mettere in cantiere l'espansione e vuoi che non provino a bissare con DS3?
    Poi tutto può essere ovviamente ma per ora queste sono le informazioni che abbiamo

heXen
    ospite

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Daled Visualizza Messaggio
    Secondo me ormai la serie sarà multipiatta.

Onestamente, se devono fare come i primi due, che ritornino esclusiva console. Il primo su PC era ingiocabile, il secondo meglio, ma comunque con dei controlli scaldalosi su PC, mouse e tastiera per niente fatti bene. Se cambiano marcia ok, altrimenti scaffale, tanto oramai ci metto un attimo comprarlo su steam, giocarlo solo 40 minuti a vedere se fa schifo e in un lampo chiedere il rimborso.

Antares
    ospite

pls non ricominciamo

Menion Leah
    ospite

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da heXen Visualizza Messaggio
    Onestamente, se devono fare come i primi due, che ritornino esclusiva console. Il primo su PC era ingiocabile, il secondo meglio, ma comunque con dei controlli scaldalosi su PC, mouse e tastiera per niente fatti bene. Se cambiano marcia ok, altrimenti scaffale, tanto oramai ci metto un attimo comprarlo su steam, giocarlo solo 40 minuti a vedere se fa schifo e in un lampo chiedere il rimborso.
    Il problema del primo era fondamentalmente il mouse, per quale non si poteva fare a meno del dsmfix, dopodiche dorvolando sulla grafica ci giocavi anche benone.
    Almeno personalmente non ho avuto problemi a parte qualche calo di framerate.

Bishop76
    ospite

sembra confermato...anche se manca ancora l'ufficialità:

The game is coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in 2016. PC is also listed, but is accompanied by the word “negotiable.”
    The game will support “1-4 players,” meaning it’s possible you can summon more than one friend or there might be a player-versus-player element.
    10 playable classes, all available from the beginning of the game.
    45 new enemies, 15 new bosses. Characters and monsters from previous games are not included in that count.
    100 new weapons and 40 new armor sets with returning equipment not counted in that number.
    60 minutes of cutscenes, mostly in engine, rather than pre-rendered.
    There will be around 12 areas in the game.
    Will change the way you interact with players online. You’ll now participate in “Sacrifice Ceremonies.” You can drag bodies around, choose where to sacrifice them, perform the ritual, and visit another player’s game. Doing this makes you a target for other players. These will also change your game, such as a sacrifice creating a bonfire at the location you choose to sacrifice the body.
    Light sources and enemy layouts have been changed.
    BOss battles have a new “Heat Up” factor that “completely change” boss battles based on undescribed factors.
    The game will add “Sword Fighting Arts,” which including “Rush In” and “Circle.” The former is a sacrifice attack that allows you to dive into an opponent and take damage while delivering a huge hit, while the latter sounds like a dodge move.

Antares
    ospite

Visto anch'io il video leaked di theKnow, a parte 4 artwork non mi pare ci sia niente di concreto. Aspetto l'E3 per eccitarmi

Si ma quelle immagini è roba da

Menion Leah
    ospite

Lo stile e l'atmosfera sembrano esserci tutti.

Bishop76
    ospite

CONFERMATO DA IGN! INIZIO 2016!!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06/...y-2016-release

potete togliere il rumor dal titolo del topic e rinominarlo semplicemente in Dark Souls 3? grazie

Shogun Assoluto L'avatar di MAX MIND

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Bishop76 Visualizza Messaggio
    potete togliere il rumor dal titolo del topic e rinominarlo semplicemente in Dark Souls 3? grazie

Il Nonno

Predefinito Re: Dark Souls 3

"Early 2016" come data di uscita mi sembra un pochino...."early", ma non starò mica lì a lamentarmi, i Souls sono praticamente gli unici giochi che prendo alla cieca

Anche se non hanno confermato ancora PC, il fatto che non sia un'esclusiva console, nemmeno a tempo, dovrebbe essere abbastanza confortante

Bishop76
    ospite

confermato durante la conference MS, PC-PS4-X1:

Bishop76
    ospite

confermato anche Miyazaki come Director

#DarkSouls3 coming on PS4, XB1 & PC early 2016!
    Directed by Hidetaka Miyazaki from FROM SOFTWARE

Mah.

Sono un po' perplesso. Viste le tempistiche molto ravvicinate al 2. ho dei seri dubbi su quanto di questo terzo episodio sia stato effettivamente diretto da Miyazaki. Dopo il rage del due, non vorrei che ce l'avessero messo solo per tranquillizzare la fanbase.

O Miya ci ha lavorato contemporaneamente a Bloodborne (e ho dei SERI dubbi in proposito) o, se ci si è messo dopo, non ci ha lavorato poi moltissimo.

Sarò troppo pessimista, ma dopo la mezza delusione del due, ci vorrà qualcosa di più di un "directed by" per farmi fare il preorder. Vediamo come si evolve la cosa, sperando che Miyazaki dica qualcosa (di vero, possibilmente).

Si intanto il trailer è fico in cuuuullooaaahhhhh

Bishop76
    ospite

primi artworks:

Un cavaliere di Balder? Again? Really?

Comunque finchè non vedo scritto "thought, written, directed, coded, packaged and sold by Hidetaka Miyazaki", ripongo un attimo l'hype nel cassetto.

Bishop76
    ospite

Impressioni da chi ha potuto vederlo in anteprima:

I was lucky enough to be in the first showing of Dark Souls III, and here are my impressions:

Miyazaki gave a 20 minute presentation before the demo started. He said the focus of the game was to increase the sense of scale and immersion, evolve and deepen the concept that the series is known for, and push the apocalyptic world and heroic lore. The game has a very strong visual identity, with Miyazaki using the term "withered beauty" to describe the artistic theme.

That theme becomes immediately apparent once the demo began; the light from the faded sunset coated the entire level, the shrubs on the ground looked like they belonged in California, and there were decaying pillars and rubble everywhere. Personally, I was wowed when we came across a dead dragon; the player controller moved in closer and we saw the ashes of the dragon slowly drifting away, gently being pushed by the wind. I am by no means an expert in graphics, but I think the graphics are pretty close to Bloodborne, with this game edging it out. Since the visual identity is so strong, however, I'm partial to say that it's a beautiful game.

The demo mostly focused on the changes/additions made to combat, but Miyazaki did mention that he was a big fan of interconnected worlds, so he made it a priority to have that implemented. Generally, the combat is very much how you all remember it. However, they did take a page out of Bloodborne and introduced some new moves that you can do with the weapons you acquire throughout the game.

It seems that each weapon type have some "exclusive" moves that you could do. The concept for this was to increase the amount of tools and strategy needed (Miyazaki specifically mentions one-on-one fights). For example, holding the longsword with both hands gives you access to the "ready" stance. In this stance, you're able to strike using a strong swing that breaks a guard and a thrust that has long range.

We were then treated to a greatsword, which gives you a "lunge". Normally, the greatsword are weapons of long range and slow swings, but using the lunge and attack, allows you to do a quick upswing that does massive damage. The player character landed one of these hits on a enemy knight and it was sent flying 15 feet into the air. And I'm not talking about a trash mob enemy; it was one of those aggressive knights that has no problem ripping you to shreds. The downside of using this, however, is that you are very vulnerable if you miss.

Later on, we were able to see the player controller use the short bow, which allows you to shoot bows immediately out of moving and rolling. It looked really cool, being able to shoot and move made it look like the player was Legolas. Finally, the final weapon we saw was the dual wield scimitars. It's similar to the Blades of Mercy with longer range. Its special move was the spin move, which worked great for grouped trash mobs. It didn't look too strong though.

Anyhow, as we were going through the demo, the player ended up on a fork in the path. The bottom path had a formidable knight and a group of lower level mobs throwing projectiles. When the player went towards the upper path, we were greeted by a gigantic fire breathing dragon. Miyazaki described the level that was being demoed was a kingdom that was once guarded by many dragons. One by one, they slowly died off (the withering dragon mentioned above was one of them), and dragon on the upper path was indeed "the last guardian". This is the point in which they demonstrated how we could use the dangers of the world to your advantage. When the player ran away from the dragon and back down to the lower path, the dragon follows and unleashes his breath of fire, incinerating our once powerful enemies and effectively clearing the path.

Going forward, we were eventually treated to a mini-boss that was formed from a group of lower level mobs. I can't even describe what it looked like. It was some sort of tentacle, bug-like, slithery thing? Needless to say, it killed the player controller. Miyazaki mentioned earlier in the presentation that the E3 demo was more lenient in difficulty, but the enemies had no problem killing the player. I think he died three times total in that 30 minute total. Afterwards, time was running short so they rushed to get to the boss of the level.

We were given a preview of the boss of the level, "Dancer of the Frigid Alley" (might not be the correct name, as that's what I scribbled in my notes). This particular boss drew inspiration from middle eastern dancers; she had a long, slender body with light armor and a ghostly blue veil. She reminded me of Vicar Amelia from Bloodborne, but I definitely liked the look of this boss more (especially that veil). The boss in the game uses different moves depending on the amount of health it has, and we were supposed to see the second set of moves from the boss, but the player died before he could get there. And of course, we ran out of time from the demo.

A couple of miscellaneous notes: it was played on PC with the XB1 controller, and the build was 30 fps with minor hitches here and there. Miyazaki wanted to return to the fantasy theme after working on the Lovecraftian theme in Bloodborne and joined the DS3 production team once prototyping began. DS3 was planned before Miyazaki became president of From Software and it's now been in development for 2 years. He was able to work on Bloodborne and DS3 at the same time because From is now large enough to have multiple directors working in their studio.

Hope this gives you guys some insight on how the game is so far!
    che dire, non vedo l'ora di vedere qualcosa di gameplay!

Antares
    ospite

Predefinito Dark Souls 3

Cos'è questa foto che gira? Solo a me fa venire in mente la parola prequel?

+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Pag 1 di 7 123 ... UltimaUltima

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato
  • Il codice [IMG] è Attivato
  • Il codice HTML è Disattivato