freeringtonesdownload.info
    Zedge.net
    Mobile9
    Audiko.net
    Myxer
    Phonezoo
    MadRintones
    CellMind
    I placed most popular websites first and last one doesn't mean to be useless. Everyone site mentioned here are easy to use when compared to all remaining sites (not mentioned here). We made this list on the basis of ringtone collection, popularity and user interface.

Zedge.net
    I must say Zedge is a hell awesome website to get free ringtones in no time. Tons of ringtones are present currently in this site and hundreds of new ringtones are being added everyday by the members of the site. Best part is that you can even create an account there and contribute your collection to your lovely friends. Along with ringtones, it offers free wallpapers, few applications and themes. Just one click is enough to download your ringtone and even there is an option to send the ringtone directly to your mobile in case if you're from PC

Go to Zedge

Mobile9
    To be frank mobile9 is best for mobile applications and wallpapers. But i started listening that these days mobile9 is embedded with cool ringtone collection as well. When i was a kid, i spend at the least couple of hours daily to get lot of applications from their and even i made a huge collection for my Best Nokia mobile. Now-a-days Mobile9 is offering free ringtones to download. It is also of the best size to get free ringtones for any kind of mobile.

Visit Mobile9 and get free ringtones

Audiko.net
    First look is best ever, whenever i open this site on my laptop; its design makes me feel happy, Yeah! it look very clear and simple and very easy to navigate through categories. From the right side you can pick a category you're interested at and continue to browse the ringtone collection. Next to mobile9 and zedge; this is also a best way to get free ringtone for a smartphone

Go to Audiko.net

Myxer
    Site looks little bit confusing even for a techie like me and don't know about normal users. This site has really a very good collection but bad part is most of them are premium, i mean we have to pay for them to download it. However there are many free ringtones and search box in this site is very powerful in displaying the accurate results. They even have ringtones for iPhone, iPod and iPad.

Visit Myxer (No Longer Working)

Phonezoo
    phonezoo
    In Phoezoo you can create your own ringtone by mixing couple of tones and by splitting a song in to slices. Creating an account is free of cost and same as every website. I found ringtones from this website sounds interesting and even funny. Maybe people who are interested at funny tones might feel this website useful. They maintain nice collection of all kind of ringtones really, trust me

Visit Phonezoo (No Longer Working)

MadRintones
    This site is exclusively developed to create ringtones and videos in just 3 simple steps. If you're not a hard worker and not interested to create your own, then you can download pre-made ringtone by people like you. There is a collection of 300000+ ringtones currently. It enables you to share your ringtone on your social sites and even it has an option to embed them in your blogs.

Visit MadRingtones

CellMind
    It offers ringtones, wallpapers and Themes for completely free of cost. You can search ringtones on basis of categories and filters helps to filter exact ringtone according to your need. Cellmind is one of the best website to get free ringtones but i felt disappointed on quality of tones, so i placed this at the bottom.

Visit CellMind

My Final Words
    Hope this list of 7 popular websites to get free ringtones helped you to download ringtones according to your mood and interest. If you know any still better sites to get free ringtones and other related stuff, let us know from below comments system. We'll try to add them in next update. Consider sharing this article with your friends and all over your social media sites and profiles.
    Ultima modifica di chibatbai; 05-06-18 alle 19:11:47

il Manzo
    ospite

Predefinito Re: [Battlefield 4] Caricamento Mappe Eccessivamente Lungo.

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da chibatbai Visualizza Messaggio
    Come da titolo, il caricamento delle mappe di BF4 ci mette secoli... cioè qualche minuto, ma per un gioco così sono secoli.
    So che molti han risolto installando su SSD (che non ho e che al momento non intendo comprare solo per BF...), ma vorrei sapere se ci sono soluzioni semplici anche per chi lo ha installato su HDD... non è possibile che per fare una partita si debbano sempre attendere 2-3 minuti di orologio...
    Considera che è normale, tra l'altro non so se hai notato ma se carichi le mappe di Battlefield ( le mappe del gioco originale ) i caricamenti impiegano il doppio e a volte il triplo del tempo rispetto alle mappe dei DLC che sono quasi istantanei. Quindi credo che sia un fattore di mappe o di programmazione ( boh! non me ne intendo ) e non di HDD.

+ Rispondi alla Discussione

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato
  • Il codice [IMG] è Attivato
  • Il codice HTML è Disattivato