+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Pag 5 di 5 PrimaPrima ... 345
Risultati da 101 a 120 di 120
    Il Puppies

Predefinito Re: Quake II for D3 & Lost MArine Screenshots - Mods! Versione 0.96 disponibile!!

la nuova versione è molto meglio della precedente.

M.o.d.e.r.a.t.o.r.e. L'avatar di NoSf3rA†U

Predefinito Re: Quake II for D3 & Lost MArine Screenshots - Mods! Versione 0.96 disponibile!!

Come era prevedibile intuire...

Quake II: Lost Marine Says Good-Bye

There won't be any new version of the mod for DOOM 3, Kiltron having made the decision to port it over to Quake 4.

Thought I'd update you all and fill you in on what's going on with the mod. Some of you may not want to hear it, but the majority of the mods responses have guided me into this direction. I'm porting Quake II: Lost Marine over to Quake 4. Yep, there will be no further updates to the DOOM 3 version. I've already begun merging over to Quake 4. I'll have some screenshots up sometime soon.

Fonte

http://doom3.filefront.com/news/Quake_II _Lost_Marine_Says_GoodBye;22466

Ovvimente resta la versione DEMO giocabile...vedremo prossimamente i cambimenti

Predefinito Re: [MOD SP] : Quake II Lost Marine passa a Quake IV Screenshots - Mods! Versione 0.96 disponibile!!

...altre informazioni:

The DOOM 3 mod of Lost Marine is put on hold and will never be updated again. Fortunately for us, the popular mod is making its way to our little corner of the gaming community. Expect some screenshots soon.

Here's some more information,
    Quake 2: Lost Marine is a Total Conversion for Quake 4. The mod is recreating the Quake 2 experience in a whole new light through it's Single Player and Multiplayer components. Our aim is to give players a whole new Quake 2 experience and not just a remake of the original. While you may experience some gameplay from the original, most of the experiences are completely new. We have done away with linear gameplay and have given the player multiple ways to deal with situations. This is Quake 2 the way we want to see Quake 2 done within the DOOM 3 engine. While many people have speculated what this project is all about, what it's intentions are, and what our goals for the project might be, we're going to distill those theories right here.

Lo Zio

Predefinito Re: [MOD SP] : Quake II Lost Marine passa a Quake IV Screenshots - Mods! Versione 0.96 disponibile!!

Ed un'altra modification passata a Quake IV. Un ringraziamento ad Hexen e Nosf3ratu, tempestivi e precisi come al solito.

Animatore distratto L'avatar di Nanatsusaya

Ma porca miseria !!

この 怨み 地獄 へ 流します。

heXen
    ospite

se guardate poco sopra avevo messo un post dove gli stessi dicevano ceh restavano su Doom3, sono coerenti con le scelte

ma non temete, ora è stato ufficializzato RTCW2 e passeranno fra 6 mesi su quello

Naraku
    ospite

Hexen Third ha scritto sab, 22 ottobre 2005 alle 13:02
    se guardate poco sopra avevo messo un post dove gli stessi dicevano ceh restavano su Doom3, sono coerenti con le scelte

ma non temete, ora è stato ufficializzato RTCW2 e passeranno fra 6 mesi su quello

Lo Zio

Dove lo hai letto che è stato ufficializzato RTCW2?

Predefinito Re: [MOD SP] : Quake II Lost Marine!! Versione 0.96 disponibile(ma solo temporaneamente per D3).

Scusami Mauro ti ho rispoto nel Circolino di DOOM3...qui parliamo di Quake II Lost Marine,grazie

heXen
    ospite

Mauro Rosati ha scritto sab, 22 ottobre 2005 alle 17:23

Dove lo hai letto che è stato ufficializzato RTCW2?

beh lo suppongo , dato che loro passano a Q4 perchè ora è giustamente più seguito , al momento in cui Q4 uscito da 6 mesi comincerà a perdere di interesse mentre invece ne guadagnerà RTCW2 con queto ragionamento passeranno su quello

come SHadowing Hate e requiem, non passano a q4 per il gioco, semplicemente perchè ora fa notizia, se non usciranno presto cambieranno per RTCW2 ci scommetto

Predefinito Re: [MOD SP] : Quake II Lost Marine!! Versione 0.96 disponibile(ma solo temporaneamente per D3).

heXen
    ospite

NoSf3rAtU ha scritto sab, 22 ottobre 2005 alle 18:14
    Ecco dove continuare a parlare

http://www.***************.it/forum/forum/index.ph p?t=msg&th=259497&start=0&ri d=21550

stiamo parlando del mod

Lo Zio

NoSf3rAtU ha scritto sab, 22 ottobre 2005 alle 18:13
    Scusami Mauro ti ho rispoto nel Circolino di DOOM3...qui parliamo di Quake II Lost Marine,grazie
    Ok, signorsi.

Naraku
    ospite

ho ripescato questo topic....

ma non si sa più nulla?

Non c'è un qualche tipo di conversione per sistemare la grafica di q2? vorrei giocarlo....

Se vuoi rigiocare Quake II,ci saranno 2 occasioni:

La prima e la piu vicina come data è LOST MARINE

La seconda è ancora un Rumors ma prima o poi lo confermano...leggi l'ultimo Post

htp://forum.tgmonline.it/forum/index.php ?t=msg&th=229327&start=1640& rid=21550

Naraku
    ospite

NoSf3rAtU ha scritto sab, 29 ottobre 2005 alle 03:57
    Se vuoi rigiocare Quake II,ci saranno 2 occasioni:

La prima e la piu vicina come data è LOST MARINE

La seconda è ancora un Rumors ma prima o poi lo confermano...leggi l'ultimo Post

htp://forum.tgmonline.it/forum/index.php ?t=msg&th=229327&start=1640& rid=21550

Rigiocare? Io non ho mai giocato a q2.... asd

Quake II: Lost Marine Developer Interviewed

Gamecloud has conducted a Q&A with Thearrel McKinney, the lead developer behind the DOOM 3 TC Quake II: Lost Marine and more recently author of a CTF map for Quake 4 called The Fallen Shrine III. He's also the founder of the game development studio Futrix Studios which this week unveiled their first projects.

The interview brings out the details about these but also touches on Thearrel's previous job as a level designer at Ritual Entertainment and the hurdles that went into the creation of his company.

Gamecloud: What can you tell us about the PC first person shooter Futrix Studios is working on?

Thearrel McKinney: Future Killer is a sci-fi FPS game based on a dying earth set in the future. The main character Yuen is the only survivor of the N.B.H. (New Breed Human) experiments conducted by the government. Playing the role of Yuen, you find yourself waking up in the middle of an alien invasion. Not knowing what has happened, you become informed by the people who find you, then set out to accomplish your different missions, find out why you were created and stop further invasion of the unknown alien race. Throughout the game, you team up with groups of human survivors, some of which can aid or betray you. Overall, there's a number of plot twists in it that should catch the player by surprise. You have a pretty unique arsenal at your disposal, some of which can be upgraded by finding various items and modifying your weapons. That's something I've wanted to do for a long time. Yuen also has special abilities that the player must use in order to progress through the game. We don't want to give too much away right now, but we're hoping that once players play through it, they'll walk away feeling good from a unique gaming experience and not let down.

Gamecloud: What can you tell us about the adventure-puzzle game that the studio is working on for cell phones?

Thearrel McKinney: Deadly Gates is a game we're developing for cell phones. It's a pretty unique adventure/puzzle game where you must find your way through dungeons and mazes. There are a number of monsters to fight in the world, but gameplay is more reliant on the players ability to solve traps and puzzles to progress. It's going to be a pretty fun and interesting game to play.

L'articolo

http://www.gamecloud.com/article.php?art icle_id=2612

L'homepage dei Futrix Studios

http://www.futrixstudios.com/games.html

...nell'aria c'è "odore" di Versione 1.0 finalmente!!!

UP per non perdere il 3d (in accordo con Baz)

AGGIORNAMENTO

Dopo molti mesi finalmente si sa qualcosa su questa TC...

QUAKE II: LOST MARINE UPDATE - YAY!

Yes It's an update!

I know it's been awhile since I last updated so here you go. Most of you know I have been working on a couple of commercial titles at my game company Futrix Studios.Those being Future Killer and Deadly Gates which is our first title nearing completion. So for those who have emailed the shit out of me asking what is up with Quake II: Lost Marine, don't be alarmed as it's still in production, but not full blown like it was in the beginning. Mainly my focus right now is my company and my commercial work since making sure the bills are paid and people having enough to eat trumps any and all free community development work. I don't have a group of 20 mod team members nor even 5 to have constant updates and development on Q2LM, but I do what I can and anyone who knows me online knows I deliver what I say I'm going to deliver. In short, Quake II: Lost Marine is still in production and is scheduled for release for Quake 4. On more specific details, new levels have been constructed, new weapons and new monsters including a final boss. I'm also going to be releasing the hi-poly versions of the monsters to the public along with the next release for Quake 4 so they can be used for learning purposes. You heard it here first and Happy Halloween!

HOMEPAGE Quake II: Lost Marine

heXen
    ospite

Predefinito Re: [MOD SP] : Quake II Lost Marine!! Versione 0.96 disponibile(ma solo temporaneame

Meno male, era da un pezzo che non si sentivano

+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Pag 5 di 5 PrimaPrima ... 345

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato
  • Il codice [IMG] è Attivato
  • Il codice HTML è Disattivato