+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Risultati da 1 a 25 di 25
    heXen
    ospite

Arrow [D3/RoE Mod SP] : Progetto Nightmare!!

mmmmm..... molto luminoso per un nome....oscuro

Leader del progetto--> IRON-PAWW

I've given this too long running project the tiltle 'Nightmare'.

Because of the way sandbox maps often turn out, with a whole swag of different ideas in the one map. They often play out like one of those wierd dreams you sometimes have. Like, you walk into a cave and there is this fully furnished bathroom down there complete with soda machine.... Wierd. I first did 'wierd dream' maps sandboxing for Duke Nukem 3D and the strangeness of them ended up being quite a point of interest.

Anyhow, you fall asleep after a hard days work at the office. God want's to punish you for that company you put out of business today....

Sweet dreams....

queste cmq sono immagini vecchiotte

le nuove:

M.o.d.e.r.a.t.o.r.e. L'avatar di NoSf3rA†U

Predefinito Re: Progetto Nightmare!!

Questo l'ho avevo notato anche io,gli ambienti mi hanno stregato...però troppi progetti che si accumulano e niente di concreto che esce sul serio...questo fatto mi stà procuranto parecchia

Dai qualcosa può anche uscire e man mano gli altri progetti vanno avanti

Lo Zio L'avatar di Marco Cattaneo

Scusa eh, ma come fanno a far uscire qualcosa se non è pronto?

Lo Zio L'avatar di ramonesFAN

Mah ..

Le prime due img sono buone, ma le altre non mi entusiasmano per nulla ..

Vi sembra sfruttato il motore di Doom3 in quella maniera?

Mah..

Lo Zio L'avatar di Marco Cattaneo

no

heXen
    ospite

boh , a me non sembrano tanto malaccio a dire il vero
    sarà che mi accontento?

Un altro paio di immagini per Nightmare...il porgetto continua

Il Nonno L'avatar di Gyppi FX™

NoSf3rAtU ha scritto dom, 24 luglio 2005 alle 14:07
    Un altro paio di immagini per Nightmare...il porgetto continua

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
    sembra un'ambientazione alla Serious Sam!

heXen
    ospite

condita con IMP ed Hell knight

heXen
    ospite

Ecco dove vanno le news , seganlatemi da Nosfe:

Questa è l'ultima pagina della discussione:
    http://www.doom3world.org/phpbb2/viewtop ic.php?t=8596&postdays=0&postord er=asc&start=100&sid=c6276827c3d 2e6926e8df8e0d1139b59

Le News MIE

Voglio i diritti di scoperta MOD/NEWS

heXen
    ospite

NoSf3rAtU ha scritto mar, 23 agosto 2005 alle 01:35
    Le News MIE

Voglio i diritti di scoperta MOD/NEWS

vedi che non ti conviene

ok le inserisco

Bene cosi si fa Caro Dottor Valerio Anderson

heXen
    ospite

NoSf3rAtU ha scritto mar, 23 agosto 2005 alle 01:41
    Bene cosi si fa Caro Dottor Valerio Anderson

ok la tolgo asd

e cmq il medico sei tu , vedi nome
    Spoiler:

heXen
    ospite

altra immagine(sola soletta) per questa mappa

Belloooooooo!!!

heXen
    ospite

dopo un periodo di silenzio nuove immagini

Yeap. Been Workin.

I was a little relieved when this area finally came together at long last. This area is biggish so I needed to limit lights per surface to 2. Max. Due to the complexity of the detail work and overall size of the area, my PC runs this at around 20FPS with some viewpoints causing a drop to 15. 5900 Ultra, AMD Athlon XP 3200+, Gig of ram. I'm thinking most people here will have a little better than this by now. Never the less I think I've kept the area playable, if a little dark. It really shows why DooMIII was so dark. You just can't add any more lights if you want to keep the map playable.

This has come about from an old Tomb Raider level. I wanted the feeling that the player was far underground in a type of Castleish vault. With a ceiling of sculpted stonework and largeish designwork to really give that impression of a medieval vault below ground. However I kept the windows with the hellsky outside to keep the nightmare theme running along. All you have is whats inside these walls. Outside, your nightmares have not formed any solid structures..... yet. No Lara Croft here though. Sorry.

Took me ages to finally get the area in a position where I could compile for a test run. I really needed to check the scale of a few things and see if other stuff was going to work. Note my lavalamps! We'll see about those........ Stuff in here will change as I now see I still have headroom for a little more to happen in this area. So I should be able to add the remaining stuff to finish the area off and and call the area done. Bout friggin time.........

Belle!!!

Outside, your nightmares have not formed any solid structures..... yet. No Lara Croft here though. Sorry.

heXen
    ospite

NoSf3rAtU ha scritto ven, 30 dicembre 2005 alle 20:42
    Belle!!!

Outside, your nightmares have not formed any solid structures..... yet. No Lara Croft here though. Sorry.

umorismo a manetta

heXen
    ospite

Nuove immagini messe da IRON-PAWW , Mod di Perth, Australia.

Immagini attinenti a Lost City:

heXen
    ospite

UP

heXen
    ospite

Predefinito Re: [D3\RoE Mod SP]: Progetto Nightmare!!

Il progetto è vivo

http://www.doom3world.org/phpbb2/vie...=asc&start=120

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da IRON-PAWW
    Well. Here I am. At it again. No, the map isn't finished. There it was with bits and pieces done and me not able to tweak nary a brush for months. Life got busy and I had to shelve the project. But it made me damn furious to think that all my hard work might go to waste. I thought about just capping off all the ends and posting the map up for people just to run around in and have a look at what I'd done. Some areas are complete so this wouldn't have been a total dead loss. But NO! The map cries out to be finished and the proper experience created. The final areas are a set of catacomb-like tunnels that lead to the deserted city in the previous shots. I'm trying to make up some fairly modular design work that I can just cut and paste to get the catacombs done in reasonable time. Hope you guy's like lava?

heXen
    ospite

Predefinito Re: [D3\RoE Mod SP]: Progetto Nightmare!!

Ci sono nuove immagini:

Update Time.

Some major portions of the map have now come together. Along with them came some major errors and compile crashes to sort out. It remains to be seen if the map will need splitting, I'm hoping not. Big thanks to all those who helped me out on the editing forum. Your ideas seemed to work guys. Cheers.

Hello to those websites following the map. You know who you are, someone showed me a site in German. Couldn't read the blurb the writer put with the images so I'm hoping the readers of that site are being nice. Maybe I should watermark the screens.

Time to dispel some inaccuracies about the map. Though most regulars will already know this.
    (1) Not a complete conversion. Simply my own map for DoomIII using all stock DooMIII and ROE assets.
    (2) You will need ROE to play the map.
    (3) The creator of the map is just me. There is no "team" behind the project. (Well..... this forum and contributors has helped a shizenload).
    (4) Just 1 map so far. Albeit getting quite large now.

First shot is a series of vaults in the catacombs. Very nasty and full of surprises. Fun to build too.

The Gothic Halls. Painful to build. This area needed every optimising trick in the book. It is an example of "Fan Vaulting" which a google search on Gothic architecture will bring up. Lots of detail, all needing the collision models removed to keep things humming smoothly. I'm still not happy with the roof but that's how it looks at the moment. For a while it can stay that way, I'm over it. I've spent too long working in this area.

This is a lift that rises up out of the floor. Very painful to get the dynamics of the whole system working correctly. Took me Frikking ages. But the idea is you get in and descend back into the floor and through some open areas with clouds swirling past and that kind of thing. In the end it worked out quite well.

The light is coming, but the tunnel is long.

heXen
    ospite

Predefinito Re: [D3\RoE Mod SP] : Progetto Nightmare!!

Nuove immagini, però sono molto differenti dalle precedenti, va a finire che quella araba non sarà l'unica ambientazione disponibile

Now, my head hurts. A bazillion compiler errors and game crashes later I've been able to get a good compile of the new setion of the map. Basically, the map is just too big to have all as one map. I simply get "Out of Memory" errors when trying to compile it all as one. A lot is now optimised with monster clips blocking off large areas that aren't actually "in play" areas and with any sort of immovable detail set as func statics, and collision models removed if I can wing it. The map won't split into 2. It just isn't designed that way. However, it will split into 3 quite nicely so that's what is going to happen. This will allow me to have Nghtmare 1 finished sooner and allow some discarded parts of the whole shebang back into the fray. Nightmare 1 though is older work and some of it will need a little rejigging.

So here we have yet another area with a completely different style and feel. No bricks, no grand architecture. But a shiny environement that you might find on an alien planet or deep under the ocean. Your nightmare has found it too....

Welcome to the Hab, short of course for habiat. Right at the beginning of the level you're in this shiny space station type habitat area that is strangely silent but for some out of it zombies. You recognise the tech. You should. You put the damn company out of business a year ago. Why are you dreaming about this though..........?

More Hab. The interconnecting hallways are hell, Damn it but... You're lost. Just gotta take your pistol and hope to hell nothing in here is nasty.

A dimly lit, close quarters hallway. The place has you on edge, it isn't natural. The damned have moved in and your'e there to join them. You're not damned! Why are you even here? Why! Perhaps ...... perhaps that door will reveal something.

What kind of place is this?? Who are these FREAKS living here? Why is this hallway so long?? Perfect place for an ambush, you know it. Jeez..... you feel sick....

Lo Zio L'avatar di daemonia

Predefinito Re: [D3\RoE Mod SP] : Progetto Nightmare!!

questo mod ha delle ambientazioni favolose.....

+ Rispondi alla Discussione

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato
  • Il codice [IMG] è Attivato
  • Il codice HTML è Disattivato