+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Risultati da 1 a 13 di 13
    M.o.d.e.r.a.t.o.r.e. L'avatar di NoSf3rA†U

Predefinito [MOD ARMI] : Annihilation (v4.0)

Description:

This mod i made it from editing the in-game def files and testing it out for a little bit. I have fixed most of the bugs and taken the time to modify all that i missed.

It's best played on the difficulty veteran or nightmare.

Features:

- The shotgun shoots plasma.
    - The pistol shoots rockets but it only has 1 clip size otherwise it would be too powerful and not as challenging.
    - The machinegun shoots bfg but if i can remember right is has a clip size of 5 or 10.
    - The chaingun is the same but i just edited the damage so now the projectile does 40 instead of 20.
    - The grenade throws a hellknight fireball I think.

ect.

All of the enemies have new attacks and increased health.

DOWNLOAD:

http://doom3.filefront.com/file/Annihila tion;47519

*Senza immagini...da provare a vostro richio e pericolo

heXen
    ospite

Predefinito Re: [MOD WEAPONS] Annihilation

azz un'altro mod di armi , devo provare anche questo

argh!! ma 'avete vista questa modifica?

heXen
    ospite

ecco a voi la versione beta 2.0

http://doom3.filefront.com/file/Annihila tion;47685

eccovi un'immagine:

Altra versione di questo MOD Weapons che è arrivata alla versione 2.0,ecco la Versione (2.0 Beta TEST)

Description:

This mod i made it from editing the in-game def files and testing it out for a little bit. I have fixed most of the bugs and taken the time to modify all that i missed.

It's best played on the difficulty veteran or nightmare.

Changes:

ok this is basically a test mod i just need it tested. I took gunlights and stuff from another mod called alice's weapon enhancements or something like that so this one has gunlights. i did however edit some other stuff that i needed to fix from 2.0 beta and those are fixed.

Features:

- The pistol shoots rockets but it only has 1 clip size otherwise it would be too powerful and not as challenging.
    - The machinegun shoots bfg but if i can remember right is has a clip size of 5 or 10.
    - The chaingun is the same but i just edited the damage so now the projectile does 40 instead of 20.
    - The grenade throws a hellknight fireball I think.

ect.

All of the enemies have new attacks and increased health.

DOWNLOAD:

http://doom3.filefront.com/file/Annihila tion;47835

heXen
    ospite

WoW!! , come quelli di Dungeon DOom anche questi rilasciano una versione ogni 3 giorni

heXen
    ospite

versione 2.0 definitiva

http://doom3.filefront.com/file/Annihila tion;48201

Description:
    This mod will give you just a little edge over your enemies but don't expect them to go that easy on you because all of them have increased health and will not go down as easily as they did. Your weapons are your best friends in this mod you will not survive without them. I take that back you could but only with god on i feel like i gave you enough health which is 800 and your armor is 725 or 750.

If you are not careful and have enough ammo your basically screwed. In 3.0 i will hopefully have new skins for the enemies and the player but i don't know what to get for the player and that's what i need you people for is to messege me and tell me what skins you guys want and i will try to make the doom marine have a different skin on every level so that it's not fair to the others that the skin they picked won't get to be his skin. I havn't had a chance to test this mod sinse my dad uninstalled doom 3 so it's been hard to make it but i think it will be a good mod and I hope all of you will like it too. Good luck to all of you and stay on your toes!!!!!!

Testing was done by KKKassasin4Doom3.

--------------
    Changes:
    --------------

I decreased the soulcubes damage so it wouldn't be unbalanced. Also you should have more ammo in a clip so that you won't run out as fast because the enemies will stop at nothing to make sure your dead and i know how many monsters can come at you at once. The other thing i did was give some of the enemies new skills.

Readme File:
    INSTALLATION: just extract this in your doom 3 folder and not your base.

Readme: this is not the final version of annihilation it's just 2.0 and i plan on making a 3.0 but not for awhile.

AGGIORNAMENTO

Annihilation (3.0 Test)

Description:

Hey guys, i'm back with Annihilation 3.0. The mod includes new skins, weapon modifications (i did learn other stuff) and 5 of the weapons have flashlights on them (like a duct tape mod type thing).

In short:

- The machinegun shoots faster now and has a clip size of 90, same goes for the chaingun.
    - The shotgun has a clip size of 10 and reloads one shell at a time, as it should be. The skins were provided by
    Xio's skin mod.
    - The plasmagun is like the plasma shotgun mod but i never got the scripts from there, i did them on my own.
    - The BFG-9000 now shoots 2 projectiles but it does far less damage than it used to, but it should equal out. i did try and make them spin in a circle when you charge them up and then they fuse together and make one huge red explosion. I don't know if it will work for you guys (i am hoping it will) but it seemed to work fine for me.
    - The grenades now split into 3 of them when they hit the ground.

Keep in mind that this is still a test package so the final release will be a lot better.

Installation

Just extract the zip file into your doom 3 folder and not your base, and your all set. You maty have to make a somple .txt file and rename it to description.txt and put in it ^5Annihilation 3.0.

Download:

http://doom3.filefront.com/file/Annihila tion;56594

heXen
    ospite

scarico appena posso

heXen
    ospite

75 MB di modifiche!!

http://doom3.filefront.com/file/Annihila tion;57650

Description:
    Hey guys this is the final version of Annihilation 3.0 so i hope you guys have as much fun playing this mod as i have had making it. It have been a good learning experiance for me and i hope someday more people will learn how to mod from this mod and i am available from 2:45 till about 4 or 5 at night to teach who is ever interested. Anyway this mod comes with it's own shortcut which should be in your doom 3 base folder when you extract the zip, so just move it to your desktop if you would like.

There will probably not be an Annihilation 4.0 but maybe some updates to this mod here and there.

Well i hope to see you guys playing my mod online or offline i really don't care but if i see a server on the mod be expecting a little visit from me if the server isn't full.

Predefinito Re: [MOD ARMI] : Annihilation

AGGIORNAMENTO

Annihilation (v3.1)

Description:

Alright so here is an update to the previous mod I released Annihilation 3.0. This mod is a HUGE upgrade from 3.0 as you can see below if d3files posts all of it this time :/. Anyway I hope you guys enjoy this mod a lot and I see more Multiplayer server up.

Also leavea comment on this mod if you enjoyed it or if you disliked it. If you disliked it tell me why and I will try to make changes.

peace out,

-Spunky

What's new:

- Fixed multiple bugs

Spawn commands:

- spawn human_marine_machinegun
    - spawn human_marine_pistol
    - spawn human_marine_shotgun
    - spawn human_marine_plasmagun
    - spawn human_marine_rocketlauncher
    - spawn human_marine_Spunky
    - spawn human_marine_machinegun_follower
    - spawn human_marine_pistol_follower
    - spawn human_marine_shotgun_follower
    - spawn human_marine_plasmagun_follower
    - spawn human_marine_rocketlauncher_follower
    - spawn human_marine_Spunky_follower
    - spawn char_sentry
    - spawn char_sentry_flashlight

Download:

http://doom3.filefront.com/file/Annihila tion;58087

...troverete anche un bel po di screenshots,che non ho postato perchè sono piu di 10 e non volevo spezzare il Post

AGGIORNAMENTO

Annihilation (3.2)

Description:
    Well here is the 3.2 version of Annihilation... It wasn't supposed to come out until 3-4 weeks later because of a movie we were making but we decided that we would release this version before we started on the movie. Also my server has Auto DL for this mod so if you have it already i would get this because it has extras in it... and screenshots... and other cool stuff i guess. Anyway i hope you enjoy this version more than 3.1.

What's new:

- Co-op marines are somewhat smarter now.
    - 3 new Multiplayer maps totalling the map count to 17.
    - A theme song provided by Neurological.
    - Some new GUI's as well in the credits room on AnDM1
    - Added some info_player_deathmatches on AnDM3
    - 4 new MP maps.
    - NO FLARES!!!!!
    - New textures

And new from the Annihilation UAC workers... the T2 grenade!!! These babies duplicate themselves upon release so they duplicate into 4 grenades...3 go out and one stays in your hand so you can use it over and over again. Basically it's like having infinite grenades.

Bug fixes:

- Some maps have been optimized
    - And some graphical tweaks here and there.

Download:

http://doom3.filefront.com/file/Annihila tion;59186

heXen
    ospite

quando trovo un pò di tempo(da oblivion e da in Hell ) devo provare anche questo

AGGIORNAMENTO

Annihilation (4.0)

Description:

Well guys here we are, the very last version of Annihilation. This is truly a sad moment for me and all my team members because we all worked so hard on this project and i have learned so much from working on this mod series over the past year.

I am so happy to have had this experience and i have made a lot of new friends on this adventure of mine and now since i am retiring from making this mod i am open to join a mod team if anyone needs me. Anyway i hope you guys really enjoy this mod.

What's new:

- Pet Mod has been integrated and it's working well with the mod so +1 for SP.
    - 2 new MP maps
    - I added a song in Frag Chamber and it goes REALLY well with the maps name. Song is called Pure Hatred.
    - I added a song to Lights Out, but, it is hidden so good luck finding it. (not that hard).
    - I added on to AnDM1 so it is bigger... lots bigger. So +4 for MP.
    - New textures and skins.
    - New weapons, L337 Grenade and CHAOS BFG-1100. Screenshots included.
    - New Particle for the CHAOS BFG.

Download:

http://doom3.filefront.com/file/Annihila tion;63037

+ Rispondi alla Discussione

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato
  • Il codice [IMG] è Attivato