+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Risultati da 1 a 7 di 7
    heXen
    ospite

Predefinito [MOD SP] : DArk SPirits!!

altra onversione da d3 a Q4

link:
    DARK SPIRITS MOD

questo mod abbraccia il gioco SP ,per la descrizione del mod vi rimando alle parole del creatore:

Dark Spirits is set about 100 years in the future in our very own system, but many things have changed. Humanity has expanded and now has colonies on many planets in our solar system. As time goes on these colonies have began to drift apart and the authority of Earth is being questioned. It is a time of great tension with a wave of terrorist attacks on settlements and military bases all over the world. The group responsible has yet to be found out and people are losing faith in the government. Then several years later a terrible attack on a research base triggered a cataclysmic explosion which wiped out most life on Earth and left it a barren wasteland. The wave of energy created by this explosion travelled the whole system and communication was cut off between ships and colonies. It took many months for some form of communication to be rigged together and even now many ships and bases have never be heard back from. Now without the commanding government on Earth the main colonies are on the verge of war, and as of yet some factions remain hidden just waiting for the right moment to reveal themselves…

nessuna immagine per il momento ma abbiamo informazioni sul team :

Dowie100
    I am the found of Larinar and am working on the website, Subnova and Project Larinar. Just now I am concentrating on the website and writing some material for Subnova. I also wrote all the material on this website, so if there are any problems, etc please email me about them.

Contact email: [email protected]
    Team Position: Writer, Webmaster and Project Lead on Project Larinar.

Themint
    Themint is the Project Lead on both Subnova and Dark Spirits. He wrote the excellant storyline for Dark Spirits, although not Subnova. At the moment Themint is working on mapping some levels for Subnova and writing out the complete storyline.

Contact email: [email protected]
    Team Position: Project Lead on Dark Spirits and Mapper.

mm0zct
    mm0zct is going to be working on some coding for the mod. He is also going to be doing some weapon models for the mod later on in development. Just now he is also working on several programs not related to Larinar Studios.
    Team Position: Coder and Weapon Modeler

Bolle
    Bolle is our teams texture artist. He has so far release the first texture pack to the team which includes over 40 excellant textures for us to start using. Work has started on the second texture pack as well. Later on Bolle is also going to be doing some mapping for the project.
    Team Position: Texture artist and mapper

M.o.d.e.r.a.t.o.r.e. L'avatar di NoSf3rA†U

Predefinito Re: [MOD SP] : DArk SPirits!!

...altre news

The Dark Spirits mod which was originally planned to be made for Doom 3 has moved its development attention to now being made for Quake 4.Here is a little backround information about the storyline of the mod:

In 2098 Earth is left a toxic wasteland by a terrorist attack on a new type of Plasma Reactor. This attack killed most life on earth and turned it into a dead world covered with barren wasteland. It also left the outer colonies without a ruling government. The explosion’s shock wave travelled through the solar system rendering long range communication impossible. Many ships and colonies were left without support and many vanished never to be heard from again. Now two years on from the explosion the colonies are on the brink of war over the limited resources. The three main powers are the Mars Empire, Jupiter Confederation and MF (Moon Federation).

Moon Federation: Last part of Earths once mighty army and Armada has been forced to call the moon there home. Well armed and well trained Marines and Pilots make the MF the best trained and equipped army in the war but have a very small population compared to the other two factions.

Mars Empire: a faction with the greatest military power. It is ruled by a fascist leader that uses his army to prevent an uprising. There are rumours of secret experiments and many people have simply vanished without a trace.

Jupiter Confederation: Jupiter is a high-tech faction that relies on convert tactics and superiour technology to gain an edge in battle. Not much is know about this faction and where they got their technology remains unknown.

For more information please visit the Dark Spirits mod site which can be found here.Meanwhile,we wil keep you folks updated on the development of this mod as we hear anymore information.

http://mods.moddb.com/5021/

heXen
    ospite

qualche concept di 3-4 giorni fa ,le dichiarazioni di Dowie 100 :

Here are a few early concepts for our mod.

This is an early concept of the standard MF pump action shotgun. These weapons are used by shock troops and boarding parties. They are deadly at close range yet suffer in accuracy at long range.

They are not standard issue but are used by most infantry during combat situations.

This is an early concept of what the Moon Federation pistol is going to look like.

These weapons are very powerful pistols designed to kill and incapacitate with one shot. They are mainly used in close quarters fighting on board ships and inside buildings.

For the Moon Federation these are standard issue for infantry and are carried by officers even during patrols of their own facilities.

heXen
    ospite

altre novità:

Our mod is now in production with concept art well underway and mapping progressing well. This media release is to show some of our excellent concept art.

Weapon Concepts.

This is a concept of a Moon Federation Assault Rifle. They are used by Moon Federation Assault Infantry during most combat situations. They are used by all ranks of Moon Federation Infantry and are also used by non-military personnel like Civil Protection forces.

This is a concept of a Mars Pulse Cannon. It is used for anti vehicle and anti-air. These weapons are used by Elite Mars infantry.

Environment Concept

Here you can see a very early landscape concept. This is of the Reactor on Earth which was attacked by Terrorist forces resulting in the cataclysmic explosion that left Earth a wasteland.

Please comment on our current progress on this news post or on our moddb profiles.
    Thanks for watching our mod, and expect some map pictures soon.

Also check out our new website Here:
    http://www.darkspirits1.tk/

altri due modelli di armi: Assault Rifle e Pulse Cannon.

heXen
    ospite

giusto un paio di imamgini non inserite

heXen
    ospite

Comunicato :

Yes I am 18 to day the 28th June and that now makes me a big boy so WOOT to me

Ok on about the mod I am on around about the 15th version of the script and that?s just because I can?t get the right middle and end of the script as I don?t want a Halo 2 ending. Also Dowie100 is away for 3 weeks so I don?t have any wallpaper I was going to send out to day for my 18.

We are also very short in a team people keep on vanishing from the planet or at least the web so what I am saying if you want to help out with the mod send ME (MiNTO) an e-mail and I will get back to u as soon as I can.

So bye for me the now as I have some cake to devour.....

mmmmm cake

Scusate se non traduco

M.o.d.e.r.a.t.o.r.e. L'avatar di NoSf3rA†U

UP per non perdere il 3d (in accordo con Baz)

+ Rispondi alla Discussione

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato
  • Il codice [IMG] è Attivato
  • Il codice HTML è Disattivato