+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Risultati da 1 a 5 di 5
    heXen
    ospite

Predefinito [DooM 3 Mod SP] Grimm: Quest for the Gatherer's Key - rilascio il 25 Dicembre 2011!

Molto interessante, dal leader del progetto di hexen edge of chaos. Evidentemente il ragazzotto, costretto a lavorare con il suo team per la più nota TC, è più veloce degli altri nel fare il suo lavoro, e mentre aspetta che gli altri finiscano il proprio per proseguire, tra una pausa di vita reale e altri impegni trova la forza per lavorare a qualcosa di suo. Praticamente questa mod Grimm, è un FPS che alterna azione con sezioni platform, dall'ambientazione evocativa. Decisamente accattivante, e cosa non da poco, la data di rilasco è vicina!

Scheda completa con video, immagini e descrizione direttamente dal creatore:

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da BloodRayne
    So what is Grimm Quest for the Gatherer's Key?
    It's a fantasy hack&slash game with a lot of platforming elements that you might find in games like the Prince of Persia or Tomb Raider series, but from a First Person perspective.
    The world that players enter is wrought with danger. There are traps and enemies around each corner, coupled with pitfalls and abysses to cross. Cunning is often more important than quick reflexes (but those help too). The world of Grimm offers no remourse! Players will get very basic information and will have to learn how to travel this world by trial and error. Each weapon will require skill and has a learning curve. Most weapons have special attacks that can be used.

Gameplay video:

Did you like what you see? Spread the word!

A new gameplay video:
    The mod has now been authorised at moddb!
    (I COULD USE SOME WATCHERS!!!) : http://www.moddb.com/mods/grimm-ques...-gatherers-key

Want to see something neat?
    I have a new gameplay video up! (Click to watch)

If you're interested in seeing how I set a room on fire using the new burning system, check the new video:

Features
    Based on the award winning Doom3 engine, enhanced with fully customizable features such as Parallax Mapping, HDR, Bloom, SSAO and other high-end features coming from Sikkpin's SikkMod, Grimm looks and plays like a modern game. This mod will move to Doom3 GPL as soon as it is released.

Sound
    There is a special place for sounds in the world of GRIMM called Purgatory.
    Using the combination of sounds it's possible to influence the world in devastating ways. Sounds will leave clues as to dangers around you, or opportunities to exploit. Create your own weapon with a unique combination of sounds with the Sonic spell, or solve intricate puzzles involving sounds and object placement.

Background
    Heaven and Hell are at war and have been closed off to new souls. Human souls now wander in purgatory after death, unable to go up to Heaven or descend down to Hell. The angel, Gabriel, has stolen The Grim Reaper's key of the Gatherer's Keep, the entrance to both Heaven and Hell. He is determined to fight his way through the souls in purgatory and the Demons and Angels in Heaven and in Hell to regain what is rightfully his and restore order.

You are the Grim Reaper.
    And Lo those that stand in the way of the Grim Reaper and His Scythe.
    For Ever Lasting Death will be their Fate.

Some remarks:
    With my current role becoming less and less active in Hexen:Edge of Chaos (as the active core membership is more and more taking over a management role) I've had a lot of time to work and refine this. Currently I have 2 full maps playable and ready and hope to release this with 6 full maps. That would be 2-4 more months of development (but don't hold me to that). If you can't wait that long, you could help me with beta testing. The current build is 700MB and I'd need to have some help with hosting it. I've decided to opt for a pretty 'hardcore' game experience. Meaning, very minimal gameplay hints and lots of large amounts of pretty tough creature heading the player's way. Because all weapons depend on timing, it really depends on how well you can handle the weaponry. The better you learn to wield it, the more satisfying the game experience becomes and the more aggressive and daring you can play, which in itself offers more rewards.

The melee system has had a rigorous change from Doom3's. First of all, you can block attacks by perfectly timed counter-attacks, creatures react accordingly and their attack is broken off. You can have several types of attack depending how long you hold the attack button. The longer you can hold it before striking, the more powerful the attack becomes. But... there are often many attackers meaning difficult choices need to be made. But then there's always the possibility of luring the attackers into one of the many traps that Purgatory has. :wink:

I am currently not really looking for any help, unless you are a talented creature modeller and animation artist. (I'd sell my mother for one of those)
    I have a website up, you can find more media there: http://www.rageplanet.com/grimm/

Images (click to enlarge)

More images here

Sito internet ufficiale della mod
    http://www.rageplanet.com/grimm/

L'Onesto L'avatar di MorsTua

Predefinito Re: [DooM 3 Mod SP] Grimm: Quest for the Gatherer's Key - rilascio il 25 Dicembre 20

un altro inutile mod

heXen
    ospite

Predefinito Re: [DooM 3 Mod SP] Grimm: Quest for the Gatherer's Key - rilascio il 25 Dicembre 20

Inutile non per chi lo gioca

L'Onesto L'avatar di MorsTua

non vedo l ora di reinstallare doom per giocare un gioco cosi innovativo dove si spaccano dei vasi e 4 scheletrini

heXen
    ospite

rofl avrai mica descritto Hunted the demon forge?

scherzi a parte, son mod mors, è gente che lavora nel tempo libero, hanno tutto il mio rispetto.

+ Rispondi alla Discussione

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato
  • Il codice [IMG] è Attivato
  • Il codice HTML è Disattivato