+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Pag 1 di 4 123 ... UltimaUltima
Risultati da 1 a 25 di 79
    heXen
    ospite

Arrow [D3 Total Coversion SP] : Quake Nails of Chthon (D prima mappa Shambler's Castle)

He si, lo sviluppatore Hexum ha annunciato che Shamblerìs Castle si evolve in Quake Nails of Chthon
    , quindi deduco che sia per Doom3, a presto la conferma dello sviluppatore

)

Ultima modifica di heXen; 09-07-07 alle 12:26:04

M.o.d.e.r.a.t.o.r.e. L'avatar di NoSf3rA†U

Predefinito Re: [MOD SP] : Quake Shambler's Castle (For Doom3)

Azzz!!!

peccato che le immagini siano un pò troppo scure....
    però sembra interessante

Lo Zio L'avatar di daemonia

Porcaccia!!!! Ma sembra il primo Quake! Forse è proprio un livello preso dal primo capitolone? Oppure è semplicemente ispirato? A questo punto perchè non metterci anche i mostri del primo Quake

heXen
    ospite

l'aspetto è medievaleggiante ma non sappiamo al momento se Hexum abbia fatto questo mod riferendosi al primo Quake, mi sa che voleva fare solo un mod medievale, cmq aspetto comunicati fatti da lui poi vi dico

hexum fa sempre grandi cose

Hexen Third ha scritto dom, 04 dicembre 2005 alle 17:48
    l'aspetto è medievaleggiante ma non sappiamo al momento se Hexum abbia fatto questo mod riferendosi al primo Quake, mi sa che voleva fare solo un mod medievale, cmq aspetto comunicati fatti da lui poi vi dico
    ma il nome della mappa... lo hai letto?

heXen
    ospite

ivan_the_B ha scritto lun, 05 dicembre 2005 alle 01:19
    hexum fa sempre grandi cose

Hexen Third ha scritto dom, 04 dicembre 2005 alle 17:48
    ma il nome della mappa... lo hai letto?

si ma lui non ha specificato noi che ne sappiamo se l'ha scelto a caso?(non sarebbe la prima volta in effetti che si usa un nome per un progetto che poi onn centra una mazza con l'originale )

infatti lui non specifica, forse ci vuole tenere in attesa

heXen
    ospite

altre immagini:

heXen
    ospite

non so se avete notato la stazza del mostro sulla destra risptto ad un normale zombi di DooM III, che è alto come il MArine:

quando ce lo ritroveremo davanti

...mamma che bestione!!!

Avete notato? Le armi sono quelle del primo Quake

heXen
    ospite

si infatti , spero che alla fine ci siano tutte.

Hexen Third ha scritto mer, 22 marzo 2006 alle 11:46
    si infatti , spero che alla fine ci siano tutte.
    Anche (anzi sopratutto ) l'ascia

heXen
    ospite

Intervista ad Hexum ed altre imamgini:

Prima le imamgini

Today we are interviewing Jason “Hexum” Mccord. He’s one of the two members working on the “Quake Shambler’s Castle” mod for Doom III. So far we’ve seen only seen 5 screenshots. But all of them created enough interest to look forward to the mod it’s release. About time we caught up with Hexum and ask him what this mod is all about.

Infernis: Hi Hexum, for starters, please tell us a bit about yourself?

Hexum: I'm a half-ninja, half-pirate, half-midget who is way too masculine for his own good and spends most of his time taking long walks on the beach. Okay, actually that's not true (the ninja part), I'm just a normal dude making games.

Infernis: We all know you and Quaker-X are working on this mod. Tell us a bit about the original idea, who came up with it and when development started.

Hexum: We came up with the idea over lunch one day. It was going to be a "reimagining" of the original Quake game. When we realized that QuakeRemix was already doing that, we decided it would be a more fun to make some original maps based on the universe.

Infernis: Both of you work at Treyarch. A company that brought us games such as Kelly’s Slater Pro Surfer, Minority Report and Spiderman: The Movie. How difficult is it to find time for a project like this on the side?

Hexum: Very. Work is pretty demanding and a lot of time I just don't want to stare at Radiant at home after looking at it all day at work. It's a passion though, so it still happens occasionally.

Infernis: Speaking of which, how far in development are you guys? Any possible release date yet?

Hexum: A lot is done but I don't want to give any release date because who knows. I can say that I really would like it to be done this year. Good enough? Smile

Infernis: As for the mod itself. Looking at the screenshots, it’s obvious that it will not be a faithfull remake of the original Quake. So what will the mod contain? How many maps can we expect and most of all, can you gives us an estimated play length of the mod?

Hexum: Unfortunately, currently it's only one map. If Quaker-X finds the time, we may see another, but I can't speak for him. The map will be a small mod, so people are free to use the assets to make more maps based on the mod provided. I'm hoping to get a solid 30 minutes out of the map, maybe more. Also, the map will come packaged up with the QuakeRemix mod, so look for some different things specific to that version as well.

Infernis: The title says:” Quake Shambler’s Castle”. Does that have anything to do with a possible storyline? Or was it chosen because it just sounds cool?

Hexum: It's not so much a storyline (c'mon, it's Quake) as a setting. It's a castle - owned by Shamblers. The rooms and hallways are big and the chains hanging throughout are great conducters for all the electricity that a Shambler provides. This is all fact, I saw it on Animal Planet.

Infernis: I’ve read that you and Quaker-X made the weapons, items and textures seen in the screenshots. Are you using other assets from 3rd parties or Doom III itself? If so, what are you guys using?

Hexum: Quaker-X did some work to the models (nailgun animations, for instance), but the models and textures are from a contact of Quaker-X's. He did the scripting/coding to make them work and feel good. He also did the coding for the Quake physics (run speed, fall damage, etc.). Obi-Wan contributed some great monsters and weapon models as well.

Infernis: Speaking of weapons, will all the original weapons return in this mod? Or only a select few? If only a few, can you tell us which ones? Same goes for the items.

Hexum: Everything in Quake 1 (as far as items and weapons are concerned) are currently in the mod and looking/working great. From the Ring of Shadows to the Lightning Gun, expect it all!

Infernis: Will the mod feature additional changes to Doom III. Like water for instance? If there is water will you be able to swim or dive?

Hexum: Nope, no water currently.

Infernis: Will the mod be SP only or are you planning an MP part?

Hexum: The mod will only be single player for now.

Infernis: Why Doom III as the game of choice instead of Quake 4?

Hexum: Doom 3 is easier to script for and already has a lot of the assets we were going to need to get this thing looking right. As far as single player games go, it's our favorite of the 2 anyway.

Infernis: Some people wonder if the mod would be compatible with ROE. Is this possible or is it Doom III only?

Hexum: Standard Doom 3. Without the RoE weapons and monsters, what's the difference? Besides portalskys... hmm.. I will have to reconsider...

Infernis: Only 2 members is not seen often for a mod. What’s the reason for not recruiting additional talent?

Hexum: Well, like I said, we go to people when we need help. Obi-Wan has been creating assets for us for over a year. We just like to work at our own pace, no need to get other people involved.

Infernis: Apparently you guys joined forces with the QuakeRemix team. Is this only to share assets or will you guys do a simultaneous release?

Hexum: It's mostly to share assets. They'll be using our weapons/items and some code. We'll be getting most of their monsters. A version of Shambler's Castle will also be packaged up with QuakeRemix using just their monsters.

Infernis: It struck me as odd that there isn’t a website for the mod or a forum of some sort to discuss it. Are there any plans for this when nearing release?

Hexum: Nope again. Since it's really a free time thing, I don't want people checking a site that doesn't get updated for months at a time because nothings being done. I'll probably drop off the radar (for the most part) with this for a while and then out of nowhere, BAM. Click to download.

Infernis: I think we’ve discussed everything we wanted to know at this point. Is there something you like to add?

Hexum: I'll never get this done if I don't stop playing Oblivion.

Infernis: I would like to thank you for your time and wish you good luck with the mod it’s development. I know I’ll be sitting on the frontrow when it’s released. I also hope you enjoyed this interview as much as we enjoyed doing it.

Hexum:Thanks for taking the time!

Below you’ll find 3 exclusives screenshots, made by Hexum for this interview, I would like to thank him and Quaker-X for showing us these and again for allowing us this interview.

Infernis:Have you guys set certain tasks for one another? For instance, you’ll be doing the mapping and Quaker-X would be doing the weapons, items, etc. Or are you both doing a little bit of everything?

Hexum:Quaker-X just sort of threw together all the weapons, items and physics in a few days and then showed it to me. I've been working on this map for a while and doing textures if needed. Quaker-X may work on an original map as well, who knows. We sort of just do whatever we feel like doing.

L'Onesto L'avatar di chadlost

bello!

heXen
    ospite

interessante soprattutto perchè ci saranno tutte le armi del primo Quake

Hexen Third ha scritto mer, 12 aprile 2006 alle 22:03
    Ascia

Mia anche la doppietta

Lo Zio L'avatar di CuBo81

daemonia ha scritto mer, 19 aprile 2006 alle 09:16
    Ascia

Mia anche la doppietta
    Il "saldatore"
    saldavo di tutto con quell'arma

...download pero niente ehhhhh!!!

E aspettiamo...

CuBo81 ha scritto mer, 19 aprile 2006 alle 12:52
    Ascia

Mia anche la doppietta
    Il "saldatore"
    Intendi lo sparafulmini? non era un saldatore anche se ci assomigliava! Era utile ma finiva prestissimo i colpi!

Lo Zio L'avatar di CuBo81

daemonia ha scritto mer, 19 aprile 2006 alle 22:29
    CuBo81 ha scritto mer, 19 aprile 2006 alle 12:52
    Ascia

Mia anche la doppietta
    Il "saldatore"
    Intendi lo sparafulmini? non era un saldatore anche se ci assomigliava! Era utile ma finiva prestissimo i colpi!
    Gia ma era fichissimo usarlo....
    Troppo bello quando sparavo ai mostriciattoli vari e li friggevo
    E poi il suono ke emetteva al momento dello sparo era da

heXen
    ospite

Nuova imamgine, Hexum oramai si dimostra un maestro con l'editor, arcate a profusione ed eleganza nel design

"heXum"
    Another shot:

It's getting there, slowly but surely.

I'm still looking for someone to help me with a few more monsters. I have models, looking for animators, texture artists or AI coders.

Thanks!

heXen
    ospite

ha dimenticavo, notate il Fied di Quake

Direi che forse è il caso di elevare il mod a Total COnversion, vedremo come andrà la cosa

...e si dovresti mettere Total Conversion,se no lo mettiamo nell'AREA Quake 4

Ho letto che Hexum vuole passare a Quake 4 la sua TC

heXen
    ospite

Io non ci scherzarei, vai a leggere nel topic dh Edge of Chaos.....

+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Pag 1 di 4 123 ... UltimaUltima

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato
  • Il codice [IMG] è Attivato
  • Il codice HTML è Disattivato