+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Risultati da 1 a 13 di 13
    M.o.d.e.r.a.t.o.r.e. L'avatar di NoSf3rA†U

Predefinito [Q4 MOD SP] : Prisoner of Was

Prisoner of Was: New Singleplayer Mod at the Quake4-Himmel

Since all good things are three, we would like to present end the conclusion still another reinrassige Singleplayer Mod for Quake4 to you. The speech is of Prisoner OF was, from which we have unfortunately only few information. Only first Storyhappen was already published:

You play a new, still unknown character, that by the Stroggs were arrested and now behind Swedish curtains seat. However no longer for a long time, there he tries to flee, in which he looks for himself first fellow combatants among the passengers

Unfortunately we can present, become you still no figurative material this retrieve however immediately, if the first Screenshots on the new Website, which is unfortunately still in the structure, emerges. Thus remains us only saying: "Stay tuned".

We thank Freakman for the reference.

L'Homepage appena aperto :

http://quake4pow.tortured-studios.com/

heXen
    ospite

Predefinito Re: [MOD SP] : Prisoner of Was

finalmente un mod SP

Shogun Assoluto L'avatar di manuè

cliccando sul link compare una pagina di yahoo che mi dice:
    Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!

è l'unico?

Banned L'avatar di Scarecrow

idem nn se vede

L'hanno chiuso momentaneamente per aggiornamenti,appena si riaprirà vi avvisero,non vi siete persi niente,visto che c'era solo l'avviso del nuovo MOD con la scritta che ho postato io all'inizio del Topic

heXen
    ospite

un paio di nuovi cocepts:

Singleplayer: This mod is a mission pack for Quake 4. It has a new plot, a new main character, new marines and squads, new enemies and existing enemies, new weapons as well as the ones from Q4 and many other new things. You start off in a strogg prison and manage to escape. You must rescue other marines on your squad or from other squads from being stroggified by freeing them from the prison and working with them. There will be many different objectives to complete to get from one level to the next. Expect to see a melee weapon for single player and other new and old weapons from previous Quake games. New levels such as the strogg prison, stroggification facility and more. New music and soundfx. You will continue exploring the environment of Stroggos indoors and outdoors furthering the assault on the Strogg.

Multiplayer:
    DM, TEAM DM, CTF, ARENA CTF,TOURNEY. Co-op if its created by another mod team.

New weapons. New power ups, maps.
    Changes to existing gameplay to enhance the multiplayer experience.

http://doom3.planet-multiplayer.de/image s/news/water_34874.jpg
    http://doom3.planet-multiplayer.de/image s/news/water_34882.jpg

heXen
    ospite

Info/Faq :

heXen
    ospite

un paio di nuovi concetti (italianizzato ,concept per chi lo vuole in eng):

Testa-ragno e drone di sicurezza:

...altre info e un altro concepts:

To avoid confusion and conflict our mod name has now changed to Q4: Missing In Action.

Quake 4: Missing In Action is a mission pack mod for Quake 4 single player. It will feature new levels, missions, enemies, weapons and etc... So browse around the site and don't forget to join the forum! And check out the current contest! Quake 4: Missing In Action is still on the hunt for team members. If you have any experience with the following positions and are interested in joining the team please contact Akalon via the forum, or email at [email protected]

Jobs:

-Coder/s
    -Mapper/s
    -Model Animator/s
    -Model Skinner/s
    -Player, NPC and Enemy Modeller/s
    -Weapon Animator/s
    -Weapon Modeller/s
    -Weapon Skinner/s
    -Texture Artist/s
    -Concept Artist/s
    -Soundfx Artists/s
    -Voice Actors
    -Musician/s

AGGIORNAMENTO

Interview with Akalon

A little news update on what we are up to right now for work on the mod. Currently we are all putting our heads together developing what new features will be in the mod. Such as strogg operated turrets, new grenades for both throwing and gl-shooting, new enemies, having more outdoor war environments and etc... As of right now we are figuring out what ideas we do want in the mod and which ones we don't so that we can have more direction and structure developing MIA. Soon there will be edits and additions to the info/faq part of the site as well as some new concepts and other media once we finish work on the design document and get moving along.

I want to welcome our newest member demol!t!on to the team he
    will be working as a mapper / concept artist

Our first interview about the mod has taken place, if you missed it last week check it out to learn a bit more about the mod.

Interview:

Dima: How for a long time you are engaged in development of mods, and what your previous works?

Akalon: I have been in the modding community now for around four years. Most of the previous work I have done on teams has been making music and soundfx under the name Parapraxis. Unfortunately usually it takes a long time on mod teams as a musician or doing soundfx because it isn't a major priority at the start of creating new mods so usually I ended up sitting around twiddling my thumbs forever hoping to do some work. I did the music for Nexuiz originally and for some reason they decided not to use all of it and only kept one track thats in the menu screen and that plays randomly on maps that I did. I did the music and some soundfx for Nosferatu if you have heard of that mod. Most recently I joined D.E.A.D which is a zombie halflife 2 mod and was doing music and soundfx, I did a couple of tracks and some soundfx and then there just wasn't any need really for me to be working on stuff so I am still apart of that team but just kind of on haitus. The other mod I joined some what recently was UAC Warfare for Doom 3 originally but has now made the switch over to Quake 4 doing concept art, but work on the mod is pretty dead right now and I haven't been asked to do anything really.

Dima: Can you give a description of Prisoner Of War for people out there not familiar with the mod?

Akalon: First things first. I want to make clear that the name of our mod has now changed do to another mod team having the name Prisoners Of War. So the name of our mod is now Quake 4: Missing In Action, it might take me a bit to change the name everywhere on the site so if it still says Quake 4: Prisoner Of War you are at the right place. The mod is an unofficial single-player mission pack like the ones they did for quake 2 and doom 3's ressurrection of evil. So in general Missing In Action will be a new single player story campaign with a new main character, and missions.

Dima: Why you have decided to develop this mod?

Akalon: I originally came up with the idea for this mod back in the days of when Quake 2 was brand new and I actually started work on it however it was going to be a bunch of new levels with no new content. Do to lack of experience I had and the mod community not existing quite like it does today the project just kind of got pushed to the side and I hadn't thought of it again until now. After playing the singleplayer of Quake 4 and enjoying it I wished I could play more singleplayer. Although some people might want to Akalon: kill me here, I have grown tired of Quake 3 style multiplayer and have been so happy that developers are focusing on singleplayer again. After a few new mod announcements for Quake 4 and some new maps were being made I was left wondering what about singleplayer mods & maps? So, after being dissapointed that no one in the community was creating singleplayer mods or maps I decided to take the task upon myself and so thats where Missing In Action comes in.

Dima: Your role in development.

Akalon: My role in development is team leader so that means assigning people work to do making sure the mod comes out how its been envisioned. I also am doing concept art for the mod, music, soundfx and whatever else I can get my hands on to help the mod be developed and finished.

Dima: Tell about your team.

Akalon: So far the team is small but day by day we are slowly growing. But we are still in need of more team members in tons of areas. I have been impressed with what the team members have been creating so far and its making me more and more excited about working on the mod and how my vision is now turning into something of substance and coming to life.

Dima: About what there will be your mod (storyline, ect.)? What his duration?

Akalon: Since I haven't actually spoken much about the storyline this is a good opportunity to. I don't want to reveal too much but you will get the basic idea of the storyline and how the mod starts out. After quake 2 and quake 4 we know that not only do the strogg transform dead humans into strogg but also living humans. So the main character is a prisoner of the strogg trapped in a small cell and the main characters fate ultimately is to be stroggified along with all the other marine prisoners alive in other cells. Some how (not saying how) the main character that you are playing as will escape from his cell. You will be helping other marines escape from their cells as well as working together with them to escape from the prison and stroggification facilities. But! this isn't where the whole mod will be taking place.

Dima: What new will be in your mod? The weapon, enemies, maps? Whether any new elements of a gameplay will appear?

Akalon: There will be new weapons such as the double barrel shotgun which is reminiscent of the quake 2 supershotgun. There will be new enemies and possibly new bosses. As far as new maps go well yea.. the whole mod will take place on new maps. There will be at least one new element of gameplay but you will have to play to find out or hear about it at a later date. One thing I want is to have more of a war environment for Missing In Action than Quake 4 had. Meaning outdoor environments with battles going on similiar to call of duty 2.

Dima: When the first\final version of a mod will appear?

Akalon: It's hard to say when the first version of the mod will appear. The team and I have been talking about that recently actually. I was kinda thinking that we would release at least a demo before the mod is finished. I don't know really if there will be any releases before the mod is done though. We will all have to see where that goes including me. As of now I can't even guess when the first release of the mod will appear, I am more concerned right now about keeping the mod alive because of the lack of team members. Everyone might have to hear the same old thing here I guess. Its done when its done.

Dima: Whether you expect for the big popularity of a mod?

Akalon: I am concered about building a fan base especially since this mod's main focus is singleplayer. I am not sure there is as big of interest in single player mods/games anymore which is actually rather depressing to me. Hopefully our mod will have Co-op as well as more of a multiplayer type of game play but releasing the singleplayer for the mod is our main priority and perhaps something for multiplayer will be created after. It seems like everyone just wants to play multiplayer mods/games which I can understand to an extent but personally I don't find anything more enjoyable than singleplayer. There is something about being put in a different world alone, (excluding AI) fighting and exploring the environment being immersed in a totally different existance than that of your real life.

Dima: Whether there will be at mod a network component, and if yes that to us from it to expect?

Akalon: For multiplayer I would love to include CO-OP, but thats mostly only if another mod team makes co-op for Quake 4. As for more of a deathmatch type of experience I do have ideas. But like I said before singleplayer as of now is the main focus and then see what happens from there for MIA, whether we want to create a multiplayer element for missing in action or maybe even create something completely apart from Missing In Action for multiplayer.

Dima: Thanks for the interesting interview!

Akalon: Thanks for your interest in Quake 4: POW now called Quake 4: Missing In Action.

...questo significa che il progetto va avanti!!!

heXen
    ospite

Traduci

Lo Zio L'avatar di daemonia

Hexen Third ha scritto lun, 19 giugno 2006 alle 13:08
    Traduci

UP per non perdere il 3d (in accordo con Baz)

+ Rispondi alla Discussione

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato
  • Il codice [IMG] è Attivato
  • Il codice HTML è Disattivato