+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Risultati da 1 a 6 di 6
    M.o.d.e.r.a.t.o.r.e. L'avatar di NoSf3rA†U

Arrow [Q4 Mod SP] : Unbalanced (D v1.8)

Unbalanced (v1.0)

Descrizione:

This mod changes some minor things about the single player. Giving more ammo, faster fire rates, running speed, and much more.

Foreward

1. This is a mod for single player only.( should not effect MP games< That mod is in works
    and WILL BE balanced> ).
    2. This mod gives you faster fire rates, bigger ammo stores, more health-armor,faster run speed,
    MORE POWERFULL WEAPONS, Better zoom, better vehicles( weapons and speed), Hence UNBALANCING the
    odds in the players favor.BIGTIME!!!
    3. This mod is in a pk4 file, so all you have to do is drop-(pak024)-into your q4base folder,usually in,
    ( C: /program files/id software/Quake4/q4base) and you are done. Easy to install and remove .
    <<< WARNING >>>> I recomend you start a new game!! Cuz if you load an old one, it may take a couple
    auto saves or load screens before this mod gets loaded in with your current game. If you start a new
    game,the mod is active imediately.
    4. You can use anything from my mod freely, give me a little cred though.

Playtesting

Works fine on my machine ,having played through the game twice now with the mod.

I have not updated my Q4 yet so I can not say how it will play on updated versions of this game,
    allthough I believe it should work fine. If you could take a moment to email me (your version of
    update- and or how you like the mod ) it would be nice Email address is ^ there.

The list of goodies:

WEAPONS

*0. All max ammo stats have been raised, as well as clips. Distance has been increased on all.

*1. BLASTER- Faster firerate(as fast as you can click)5x the damage per shot,and a quick charge.

*2. HYPER BLASTER- really fast(from barrel to target), fast fire rate, 3x damage per shot.

*3. LIGHTNING GUN- massive damage at any distance, A gib ing good time

*4. MACHINE GUN- 3x firerate,3x damage,2x zoom on scope(a little better) + you can shoot as fast
    as you can mash the trigger while zoomed and it does massive damage.

*5. NAILGUN- All i can say is " remember people,short controlled bursts." 3x damage + a
    massive firerate. So much blowback on squibs, you watch them fly across rooms
    and stick to the walls for a moment.

*6. RAILGUN- fires much faster, better zoom for a weapon of this kind and 1 shot deadly. Quickly
    hits targets shortly after you pull the trigger(the way it should be).

*7. ROCKET L.- faster rockets, nothing else on this one.

*8. SHOTGUN- Automatic fire, very deadly damage, reloads with one shell, so much blowback
    watch the squibs fly backwards when you blast them(not as much as the nailgun).

I have also added a flashlight to the shotgun, and this is how you have to use it.\
    You CAN NOT turn it ON or OFF if the shotgun is you current weapon selected,(there is no
    animation for this action). The priority (if you hit <f> to turn it on) of selection is
    now, 1-shotgun, if you have ammo , if not, it will default to>>> 2-machine gun if you have
    ammo, if not it will default to>>> 3- pistol, you always have ammo for this. If you want
    to turn the light off then switch to MG or pistol and hit <F> to turn it off. Hopefully
    I will find a way to correct this in later versions.

VEHICLES

*1. FLATBED(truck)- That guy takes his time to disarm those mines, Now you can give him much better
    cover.(faster,more damage).

*2. HOVER TANK- cannon for main gun is now an auto with better damage, machine guns are faster and
    do way better damage( I might of gone a little overboard).

*3. WALKER(mech)15 missles are more fun than 6, so is a rapid firing missle launcher.
    Guns on mech are way to powerfull, walk speed has increased.

*4. TRAM GUN Made this way to powerfull... he he he!

Nota Bene

This mod (as I said) gives you a really fun single player experience. I hope you enjoy
    playing with it as much as I have, and don't forget.
    You can always bring down the console-hit( Ctrl+Alt+ ~ ) at the same time-, then
    type ( give all) hit enter and you now have full health,armor,weapons,and max ammo.

Download:

http://quake4.filefront.com/file/Unbalan ced;53121
    Ultima modifica di NoSf3rA†U; 14-04-07 alle 21:30:21

Predefinito Re: [Mini MOD] : Unbalanced (1.0)

Aggiornamento

Unbalanced (v1.2)

Descrizione:

A single player mod. All the changes are listed in the readme so be sure to check that out!

Sorry it took so long as I have been very busy.
    I have been researching md5 animation and tinkering with them . Maybe if I can gleam enough info I can get my cg models into q4...but we will see.Animation is a tricky thing. I have scraped the multiplayer project as I am more geared to getting my custom models into the game and it is consuming most of my project time.I'd love to see the pulse rifle from Aliens in this game. Besides multiplayer mods are a plenty out there. So this mod remains a single player only. Any way, the revision list is...

1)Persistant bodies.(railgun,lightning gun and rocket still gib)

2)new menu music.

3)New weapons skins( chrome and black) for...

1. Blaster.
    2. Hyperblaster.
    3. Shotgun.
    4. machine gun.
    5. New skin for Rail gun (CHROME ,and hints of green and blue).
    6. New skin for Lightning gun (all CHROME).

7. New gui color for shotgun, (Amber).

8. New gui color for machine gun, (Yellow).

9. New effect for pistol impact, electric discharge and a smoking hole, plus new spark effects on the charged impact.

10. New machine gun impact (same as it was but...) now you leave smoking bulletholes,on walls, on metal, on strog!

11. New railgun impact effect, added a small flame to impact zone for a short duration.

12. New shotgun effects , smoking bulletholes , (the way a boomstick should be).

13. New rocket explosion effect (It is REALLY big) it gives an awsome starburst pyro show (dont worry it is all show and no damage) However I have doubled the O.G. rocket splash damage area so be carefull! The damage effect area is 1/18th the size of the explosion effect, so all the smoke and fire are for show. This is the way a rocket should act and look. Hope you like big booms! Now this is a REAL Weapon Of Mass Destruction!

WEAPONS

All max ammo stats have been raised, as well as clips. Distance has been increased on all.

1. BLASTER- Faster firerate(as fast as you can click)5x the damage per shot,and a quick charge.

2. HYPER BLASTER- really fast (from barrel to target), fast fire rate, 3x damage per shot.

3. LIGHTNING GUN- massive damage at any distance, A gib ing good time

4. MACHINE GUN- 3x firerate,3x damage,2x zoom on scope(a little better) + you can shoot as fast as you can mash the trigger while zoomed and it does massive damage.

5. NAILGUN- All i can say is " remember people,short controlled bursts." 3x damage + a massive firerate. So much blowback on squibs, you watch them fly across rooms and stick to the walls for a moment.

6. RAILGUN- fires much faster, better zoom for a weapon of this kind and 1 shot deadly. Quickly hits targets shortly after you pull the trigger(the way it should be).

7. ROCKET L.- faster rockets.

8. Shotgun- Automatic fire, reloads with one shell, lots of blowback.

VEHICLES

1. FLATBED(truck)- That guy takes his time to disarm those mines, Now you can give him much bettercover. (faster,more damage).

2. HOVER TANK- cannon for main gun is now an auto with better damage, machine guns are faster and
    do way better damage (I might of gone a little overboard).

3. WALKER(mech)- 15 missles are more fun than 6, so is a rapid firing issle launcher. Guns on mech are way to powerfull, walk speed has increased.

4. TRAM GUN- Made this way to powerfull...

INSTALL:

This mod is in a pk4 file, so all you have to do is drop- (pak024) -into your q4base folder,usually in, C: /program files/id software/Quake4/q4base) and you are done. Easy to install and remove.

WARNING: I recomend you start a new game! Cuz if you load an old one, it may take a couple
    auto saves or load screens before this mod gets loaded in with your current game. If you start a new game,the mod is active imediately.

Download:

http://quake4.filefront.com/file/Unbalan ced;62527
    Ultima modifica di NoSf3rA†U; 14-04-07 alle 21:30:16

Predefinito Re: [Mini MOD] : Unbalanced (1.0)

Aggiornamento

Unbalanced (v1.4)

Descrizione:

Just feeling this developers enthusiasm is enough to make me want to download this mod!

However, this may be the last Unbalanced mini-mod that will grace our site, as Bladerunnercutter has health issues and may not be able to continue; Because he included the information in the ReadMe, you can read it for yourself in his words. This singleplayer mod continues on with the excellent gameplay that you would expect, however, this version has some added treats!

Included in this release is:[list]A new, black and chrome nailgun skin has been added;[*]The nailgun also has a new sound;[*]New shotgun sound, much better than stock. Cleaner and louder;[*]New plasma thrower. (Think flame thrower);[*]Just to name a few of the many!

Refer to the README for the complete list, and other information.

"Life is short, so game on, live strong, and never let the fact that everybody will tell you that it can not be done" ~Bladerunnercutter

Download:

http://files.filefront.com/unbalanced14/ ;5186541;;/fileinfo.html
    Ultima modifica di NoSf3rA†U; 14-04-07 alle 21:22:02

Predefinito Re: [Mini MOD] : Unbalanced (1.2)

...dopo un bel po di tempo ecco un nuovo aggiornamento per questa "Mini Modifica" a Quake 4,che oltre a migliorarla,la rende compatibile con la nuova Patch! Cliccache e scaricate il README per saperne di piu!

Aggiornamento

Unbalanced (v1.6) (fonte)

Descrizione:

This is another version of the Unbalanced mod that changes some of your guns. The cool thing about this mod is that it will work with any version of Quake 4 you happen to be running even if it hasn't been patched at all!

Download:

http://quake4.filefront.com/file/gof...Y3Nzk5OTMwMTE=
    Ultima modifica di NoSf3rA†U; 14-04-07 alle 21:30:05

Predefinito Re: [Q4 Mod SP] : Unbalanced (D v1.6)

Aggiornamento

Unbalanced (v1.8 ) (fonte)

Descrizione:

Questa potrebbe essere l'ultima build di unbalanced che vedremo per quake 4, la quale risolve tutti i bug trovati nella versione 1.6!

Download:

http://quake4.filefront.com/file/gof...A3ODg1MzY3MTE=
    Ultima modifica di NoSf3rA†U; 10-05-07 alle 01:30:06

heXen
    ospite

Predefinito Re: [Q4 Mod SP] : Unbalanced (D v1.8)

Direi che è arrivata l'ora di provarla questa modifica

+ Rispondi alla Discussione

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato
  • Il codice [IMG] è Attivato
  • Il codice HTML è Disattivato