+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Risultati da 1 a 6 di 6

Discussione: [MAPPA SP] : The Maze

heXen
    ospite

Predefinito [MAPPA SP] : The Maze

Descrizione:
    This is just a scary maze. I wasn't very concerned about the architecture or the amazing visuals. The point of this was to scare the hell out of you and to provide you with a challenge. I wanted you to use your flashlight. The lighting is very bad (either dark colours, or not a lot) to give you a scary feel, along with some zombies, demons, and creepy sounds that play through-out the level. It has A LOT of enemies to fight, most of the demons teleport in, and most of the zombies hide around corners. Plenty of weaponry and health/armour to help you along the way.

The map is quite cramped most of the time so you'll have a very hard time taking down some of the bigger fights that occur. Also, this is a maze, so there are a few wrong turns, but they often yield something beneficial (whether it's armour, health, ammo, or weapons). Leave no corner unsearched, because I probably hid something there. All-in-all, I tried to give a classic doom feel (except for the extreme darkness), sort of like the map 'Hunter' from final doom or doom 2, I can't remember. Have fun!

Immagini:

Readme:

================THE MAZE==================
    By: LethalVirus

Map Information:
    Build Time: 1 week (I play a lot)
    New Textures: no
    New Models: no
    New Sounds: no
    New Music: no
    New guis: no
    (everything is default)

============Installation================ ======
    Drop all of 'The_Maze' files into your DooM ³ base folder.
    Launch DooM ³
    In the console (ctrl alt ~) type: map the_maze
    play the map

=============Credits and Copyright=============
    This was created by Brendan Mills (Lethalvirus). Anyone who wants to use this map for any
    reason should contact me at evil_guy_man AT hotmail DOT com

Download:
    The Maze

Predefinito Re: [MAPPA SP] : The Maze

Ho il sospetto che le immagini siano state prese più per nascondere che per mostrare

Il Nonno L'avatar di BigDario

Salve a tutti...spero di essere capitato nel topic appropriato:
    qualcuno di voi ha provato il mod Cdoom? Io non riesco a farlo partire.

heXen
    ospite

ivan_the_B ha scritto gio, 22 dicembre 2005 alle 02:09
    Ho il sospetto che le immagini siano state prese più per nascondere che per mostrare

forse non hai tutti i torti

cmq ancora devo giocarla

M.o.d.e.r.a.t.o.r.e. L'avatar di NoSf3rA†U

AGGIORNAMENTO

The Maze (v.2)

What did I do? Fix up some things obviously. I made some monsters appear that didn't before,
    and I added an ending, so that you actually get sent back to the main menu after a job well done.

Want to use this map in a mod or edit it? Send an email to fn DOT lethalvirus AT gmail DOT com.

This is just a scary maze. I wasn't very concerned about the architecture or the amazing visuals. The point of this was to scare the hell out of you and to provide you with a challenge. I wanted you to use your flashlight. The lighting is very bad (either dark colours, or not a lot) to give you a scary feel, along with some zombies, demons, and creepy sounds that play through-out the level. It has A LOT of enemies to fight, most of the demons teleport in, and most of the zombies hide around corners. Plenty of weaponry and health/armour to help you along the way.

The map is quite cramped most of the time so you'll have a very hard time taking down some of the bigger fights that occur. Also, this is a maze, so there are a few wrong turns, but they often yield something beneficial (whether it's armour, health, ammo, or weapons). Leave no corner unsearched, because I probably hid something there. All-in-all, I tried to give a classic doom feel (except for the extreme darkness), sort of like the map 'Hunter' from final doom or doom 2, I can't remember. Have fun!

Download:

http://go.download.filefront.com/5353583 ;21201a78496847f0;91ec923575af0dee2409c2 ef3767621d55820bd779b74829d63b906f6e1db9 8222e1cd041b0a1c54

M.o.d.e.r.a.t.o.r.e. L'avatar di NoSf3rA†U

AGGIORNAMENTO

The Maze (v3)

Description:

Installation:

Put 'The Maze' pk4 into your DooM³ base folder. Run the game, type 'map The_Maze' into
    your console, and then play.

Download:

http://go.download.filefront.com/5432441 ;e246389fc0731b60;91ec923575af0dee2409c2 ef3767621d55820bd779b74829d63b906f6e1db9 8222e1cd041b0a1c54

+ Rispondi alla Discussione

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato
  • Il codice [IMG] è Attivato
  • Il codice HTML è Disattivato