+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Risultati da 1 a 9 di 9
    heXen
    ospite

Arrow [MOD Grafico D3 & RoE] : Brilliant Highlights NG (D v1.0)

Abbellimento grafico per D3 e RoE:
    http://doom3.filefront.com/file/Brillian t_Highlights;54706

Description:
    This is a modified shader for Doom 3 and RoE that gives high quality dynamic highlights and enhances the 3D look of the surfaces. Any hardware capable of the ARB 2.0 path can run this mod. Regarding performance, it favours math power over memory bandwidth as this is the current trend.

-------------
    Features:
    -------------

:: Dynamic highlights ::
    Using the original specular mapping from the game, my shader adjusts the highlight falloff separately per pixel.

:: Highlight masking ::
    Like in the built-in shader, the specular map is also used to mask the highlights from less shiny surfaces.

M.o.d.e.r.a.t.o.r.e. L'avatar di NoSf3rA†U

Predefinito Re: [MOD Grafico D3 & RoE] : Brilliant Highlights (0.31b)

AGGIORNAMENTO

Brilliant Highlights (0.40b)

Description:

This is a modified shader for Doom 3 and RoE that gives high quality dynamic highlights and enhances the 3D look of the surfaces. Any hardware capable of the ARB 2.0 path can run this mod. Regarding performance, it favours math power over memory bandwidth as this is the current trend.

Features:

-Dynamic highlights-
    Using the original specular mapping from the game, my shader adjusts the highlight falloff separately per pixel.

-Highlight masking-
    Like in the built-in shader, the specular map is also used to mask the highlights from less shiny surfaces.

What's new:

- Redesigned lighting to process the specular highlights separately from the diffuse lighting. This allows the highlight to position differently from the diffuse which can lead to more realism.
    - Added a new splash screen.

Download:

http://doom3.filefront.com/file/Brillian t_Highlights;55113

AGGIORNAMENTO

Brilliant Highlights (0.50b)

Description:

So there's one more update.

This will however be the last update for a while since I'm running out of ideas for the shader and I'm having other ideas for other mods. So I'll be moving on to work on some different mods for a while.

For the 0.50 version I rewrote the lighting, now the used method is reflection vector rather than the previous halfangle vector. This is a much more accurate method as illustrated in the screenshots. Notice that the screens now compare the 0.50 version to 0.40, not the original Doom 3 shader.

Other subject discussed in the comments has been the perfomance. I made a quick test running my Geforce 6800GT at 1600x1200 4xAA. The demo1 timedemo score fell 14% for the 0.40 version and 20% for the 0.50 version. The 0.50 has probably doubled the fragment program lenght and yet there is only 20% penalty for performance. The modern GPUs are very efficiently pipelined indeed.

Download:

http://doom3.filefront.com/file/Brillian t_Highlights;55660

AGGIORNAMENTO

Brilliant Highlights (0.60b)

Description:

This is a modified shader for Doom 3 and RoE (and Quake 4 as a separate mod) which enhances the appearance of lights and bumpmaps.

Features:

# HQ specular highlights #
    - Power function based falloff
    - Dynamic falloff (shinyness)
    - Specular map masking
    - Reflect vector math for true per-pixel result

# HQ Normalmapping #
    - Normalmap normalization increases bumpmap quality
    - (new) Normalmap filtering reduces specular aliasing

# HQ diffuse falloff #
    - (new) New math based diffuse falloff enhances the contrast and appearance of lighting

# Backlights #
    - (new) New backlights add realism by casting subtle light behind objects, as in reality, light tends to reflect and shine back from surfaces it hits.

Remarks:

- The unpleasant "X-ray" light has been fixed (from version 0.50)
    - There seems to be a major incompatibility with the ATI Radeon X1000 series! Sorry guys, but this one I think is up to ATI to fix.. Older models should work fine.
    - Performance trend has been downward from the first version of BH, and 0.60 is no exception Still way playable on my 6800GT @ 1280x720 4xAA 8xAF

Download:

http://doom3.filefront.com/file/Brillian t_Highlights;63923

Doom3 o RoE con questo MOD è un bisciu'

heXen
    ospite

Io mi sono confuso ad essere sincero, non ricordo se c'è parentela con il pharallaz mapping 2.0 oppure se è un'altro mod

...il Brilliant Highlights è una cosa,il Parallax Mapping un altra

heXen
    ospite

UP -prevenire è meglio che curare

Nei prossimi giorni avverrà un up per i topic più importanti, quelli che parlano di mod e mappe ancora in sviluppo o mod particolarmente gradevoli, anzichè stressare il cervello il 12 di questo mese,dato che D3 ha parecchi mod, scaglioneremo il lavoro nei giorni a seguire .

Spiegazioni

heXen
    ospite

Uff, ho di nuovo provato il brilliant e di nuovo si vede in biancoe nero

Predefinito Re: [MOD Grafico D3 & RoE] : Brilliant Highlights (D 0.31b)

C'è un nuovo aggiornamento,magari l'hanno sistemato e ora finalmente funzionerà Hexen...

Aggiornamento

Brilliant Highlights NG (v1.0) (fonte)

Descrizione:

Questo è un aggiornamento del mod Brilliant Highlights (0.60b), ossia uno shader modificato per Doom 3 (e RoE) che fornisce luci dinamiche di alta qualità e migliora l'aspetto 3D delle superfici.

Alcune delle modifiche/cambiamenti inclusi nel download sono:

Luci dinamiche -- Usando il mapping speculare originale del gioco, il mio shader aggiusta il falloff pixel per pixel.

Mascheramento delle luci -- Come nello shader originale, il mapping speculare è usato anche per mascherare le luci sulle superfici meno brillanti.

Compatibilità -- Qualsiasi hardware capace di far girare l'ARB 2.0 può far funzionare questo mod.

Performance -- Il mod favorisce la capacità di calcolo piuttosto che la banda di memoria ora come ora.

Rimosso -- L'aspetto plasticoso ed aggiunto aspetto metallico!!! (da DFM)

E' un must per ogni giocatore di Doom 3 interessato a migliorare la grafica già spettacolare ed i dettagli presenti nel gioco!

Leggere il README per maggiori informazioni.

Download:

http://doom3.filefront.com/file/gofe...k4MDU2MjI5MTE=

+ Rispondi alla Discussione

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato
  • Il codice [IMG] è Attivato
  • Il codice HTML è Disattivato