+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Risultati da 1 a 6 di 6
    heXen
    ospite

Predefinito [D3 Mod SP] : Nightmare Shack

Dagli stessi sviluppatori di DooM II for DooM III:
    http://s6.invisionfree.com/Disposable_He roes/index.php?showforum=10

PLEASE NOTE: This mod will only be continued when the Doom II mod for Doom³ is completed(quindi abbiate pazienza ) or at least after the first map pack is released.

The map is going to be "think-based", and I will create whatever can pop up in my twisted imagination. It probably will have no real story. I just want to give you guys some fun, some disorientation, and maybe some feelings of uneasiness as you traverse my id. This level get's it's name from the small wooden shack that you are constantly returned to after traversing through a series of portals, each one leading to a strange dimension. You will walk on the sky, with the floor floating above you. You will be helplessly eaten by a giant mouthed monster in the middle of space. (One of my worst nightmares!) You will finish this level and think to yourself, "Wtf is wrong with Blaker, that fruit!" Anyways, back on topic. Throughout the level, your vision will turn blood red for certain periods of time. During these periods, you will be assalted by Fire-headed "nightmares" that will range in difficulty. The nightmares are the plasma-headed skeletons that cry like babies. These monsters can be thrown at you en-masse due to thier low, low, polycounts, and they WILL. When the nightmares are destroyed, your vision will return to normal, and the previously blocked portal in that room will be accessible.

M.o.d.e.r.a.t.o.r.e. L'avatar di NoSf3rA†U

Predefinito Re: [MOD SP] : Nightmare Shack

Niente Download???

heXen
    ospite

no veramente(scritto sopra) hanno detto che lo svilupperanno quando DooM II for DooM III sarà terminato

Lo Zio L'avatar di daemonia

Hexen Third ha scritto gio, 12 gennaio 2006 alle 13:18
    no veramente(scritto sopra) hanno detto che lo svilupperanno quando DooM II for DooM III sarà terminato
    Allora che lo terminino presto
    Questo sembra tosto

heXen
    ospite

io speravo ceh lo facessero uscire il 10Dic del 2005, come classic D3 ma mi sono sbagliato , il problema è che una data certa ancora non esiste quindi questo mod sicuramente lo attenderemo per un bel pezzo

heXen
    ospite

uppo questo mod ancora in lavorazione per non farlo perdere.

+ Rispondi alla Discussione

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato
  • Il codice [IMG] è Attivato
  • Il codice HTML è Disattivato