+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Pag 4 di 9 PrimaPrima ... 23456 ... UltimaUltima
Risultati da 76 a 100 di 212
    M.o.d.e.r.a.t.o.r.e. L'avatar di NoSf3rA†U

Predefinito Re: Prey - Aperto il sito ufficiale!!!

Prey Soundtrack Released

DirectSong, the world's first official game music expansion service offers a musical experience you won't forget! Spanning across two full volumes, Jeremy Soule's monumental score from 3D Realms' and Human Head Studios' Prey is now available. Long awaited and highly anticipated, Prey sets the stage for the ultimate gaming experience. With Prey, DirectSong's British Academy Award-winning team explode out of the Fantasy genre and into the world of Sci-Fi Action-Adventure. The game's beautifully developed orchestral score turns FPS conventions upside down - the likes of which you'll only find in Hollywood's biggest blockbuster hits!

DirectSong is proud to present the Prey original soundtracks at a sample rate of 320kbps. This is in response to an overwhelming demand by fans for the highest possible fidelity delivery of Jeremy Soule's symphonic scores. This exceeds the sample rate found at iTunes, Rhapsody and Napster ensuring an unparalleled listening experience!

Scott Miller of 3D Realms has this to say about the soundtrack.. "The three-hours of original scoring in Prey elevates it to a Hollywood blockbuster level. I couldn't be happier with the final result, as Prey has become a far more enriched, emotional experienced from start to finish. We will definitely be working with DirectSong in the future."

You can get your copy of the Soundtrack right now, by heading over to the DirectSong website

Jeron Moore, who was the producer of the material, chimed in on our forums with some details about the soundtrack and it's production. You can view that post here, where he talks about various aspects of the soundtrack's release. Here's a quote from Jeron talking about the music:

Personally, I think the music in Prey eclipses all music to-date in the FPS genre. In fact, the classification "First Person Shooter" does Prey no favors. Prey is a First Class, Cinematic First Person-Action Game. Those who decide to take the leap and explore the music of the game in its full glory will experience this impression first hand.

And as an added bonus, we have some images for you - they're small versions of CD art for the two Prey soundtrack CD's on DirectSong. When you buy these CD's, you will receive a pdf with higher quality images from DirectSong pre-formatted for you to print the art and create a CD insert.

Prey Soundtrack Volume #1:

Prey Soundtrack Volume #2:

New Prey Trailer E3 2006

Now there is it also for Prey: A new Trailer suitably the E3 2006! The good, 2:20 min long piece became now Pc and XBox 360 in the context of the XBox live one: E3 Bringing it Home program made available.

Since however everyone does not call a console of this kind its own, the colleagues of Xboxyde have the new Trailer, which presents each quantity rope-fresh act ion material, from which XBox live-network for the remainder video game-end mankind extracted - and now there is him also naturally with us:

DOWNLOAD Prey: E3 2006-Trailer (HD-Version) @ Doom3Maps (54.46 MB)

When further detail at the edge is mentioned that Prey - similar as in SiN Episodes - will possess, an adaptive degree of difficulty orienting at the respective play behavior, as GameSpot is to have experienced with an attendance with 3D Realms and human Head:

"Prey will also have no initial difficulty selection; instead, the game will track your combat stats as part of an adaptive difficulty system that will modify everything from enemy behaviors to ammo pickups based on how well you're doing."

heXen
    ospite

Anche su TGM la notizia del filmato da 20 MB dell'E3

http://www.tgmonline.it/download/goodies /e32006/20060515111932

heXen
    ospite

Bel colpo Hexen...sicuramente sarà ottimo per provare prima la DEMO di Hitman: Blood Money,anche se il videogame completo esce qualche giorno dopo invece per PREY la DEMO sarà disponibile un mese prima dell'uscita

...quasi dimenticavo!!!

AGGIORNAMENTI

Vote for Prey

A quick story. Voodoo Extreme is currently running a poll asking folks what they thought the "Best of Show 06" was. Head on over there and vote for Prey!

Prey Booth at E3

While 3D Realms as a company did not attend E3 2006, Scott Miller did go. Likewise some of the guys from Human Head went to E3, as well as some other folks connected with Prey. Jeron Moore, who is Prey's music producer was there, and sent along a few pictures of the Prey booth in the 2K area at E3. You can check 'em out in our photo gallery here.

New Prey Ad in Magazines

There's a cool new Prey advertisement now hitting magazines, and we thought we'd bring you a peek at it. This ad is currently running in the July 2006 edition of PC Gamer, but should be turning up elsewhere soon. There's some cool copy in the advertisement, here's some of it:

* "Imagine a place where gravity isn't always down! it can be controlled, twisted, flipped, and even wrap around small planetoids. Imagine walking on walls and ceilings. Can you handle this new challenge?"
    * "Multiple gameplay innovations from the developer that brought you Bullet-time, including Deathwalk (dying is no longer annoying, it's fun) and Spirit Walk (leave your body to explore, ambush, and solve mind bending puzzles)."
    * "Portals change everything. Experience for the first time the reality bending effects of a portal world. Prey sets a new standard that will completely mess with your mind."
    * "Living Weapons, a faithful sidekick, vehicles, giant environments, jaw-dropping memorable moments, a story of redemption and destiny, and a 3-hour epic soundtrack by Jeremy Soule (Oblivion, Guild Wars). The FPS of the year is coming."

Prey Wins Best Shooter of E3 from Gametap

Well, the annual sensory overload in Los Angeles known as E3 is over. Now come all the game websites giving out their awards for best of show in various categories. Today we bring you the news that Prey has won in the "Best Shooter" category from Gametap. Here's some of the text from the press release:

LOS ANGELES - (May 18, 2006) - GameTap, the first-of-its-kind broadband entertainment network from Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. (TBS, Inc.) today announced the winners of its first annual "E3 2006 GameTap Picks" awards. While scouring the vast Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) show floor at the Los Angeles Convention Center from May 10th - May 12th, GameTap created its nominee list. And now, after careful deliberation, GameTap editors have selected the best of the best in 20 categories.

Some of the other categories they listed were Best Simulation Game (Spore), Best Sports (Wii Sports), Best Action Game (Assassin's Creed), Best Platform Game (Super Mario Galaxy), and even Best Swag!

AGGIORNAMENTO

Prey Weekly Update #19

Well here we are. Update #19. Since E3 was last week, seems about right that I update on the big show.

Before that, though, I first want to extend a huge thanks for Jason Blair and Eli Quinn for writing excellent updates over the past two weeks.

As usual E3 went by very fast. Always feels like I never have enough time to see everything I want to see, talk to all the people I haven't seen in person in a while, and still spend a lot of time showing off the game.

Last year at E3 we showed a 12-minute video showcasing some of the new gameplay elements we've created in Prey. It mainly focused on the single-player. This year, we focused on the multiplayer, with systems set-up for people to actually play the game.

Prey was featured in four places at E3:

-The 2K booth, of course, had eight-player PC multiplayer set-up, with a major tournament scheduled throughout the show (more on that later).
    -Creative had a very nice eight-player PC set-up as well. They were running tournaments and giving away t-shirts and other prizes to the champions of each round.
    -Logitech had a four-player PC set-up of the game in a good location where people could very easily stroll up and play the game. They also had an announcer there who publicly called the matches and taunted the player. It was also conveniently located close to the Sin girls, so I imagine that helped, too.
    -Lastly, Microsoft had a four-player Xbox360 set-up, where people could frag each other in the console version of the game.

We took along enough Human Head people so we could make the rounds and ensure that there was a Human Head employee at each of these four places at all times. Turned out, though, that each location did such a great job showcasing the game, that our job basically turned into a constant wander around from location to location just making sure that nothing was going wrong.

We did spend a lot of time at the 2K booth, helping people and showing them some of the less obvious features of multiplayer. As mentioned in previous updates, I was still impressed with how quickly people acclimated to the wallwalking and gravity changes in the game. No one puked on their keyboards, so that's a good sign!

Here's a brief rundown of each day:

Tuesday, May 9th:

Our flight left at the crazy early hour of 7:40. I didn't get any sleep the night before, so I literally slept the entire flight. Fell asleep when we took off, woke up when we landed. I tell you, it's like a portal opened up in front of the plane.

When we arrived, we first had a panicked call from 2K asking when we were showing up, as the machine needed to be tested. We headed straight to the convention center to start setting up the game.

Of course, something went wrong right away. The map cycle script wasn't working. In fact, it appeared to not be included in the build at all! A bit more investigation and I realized that we had brought along the wrong build. See, we generated two builds for E3, the recent one and one from a week before (as a backup stability build in case there was anything wrong with the newest one). We brought along that older build, but neglected to grab the newest one. Oops.

No big deal. 2K had internet access so we quickly snagged the proper build and installed that instead. Problem solved.

We tested all the machines, dealt with minor issues with drivers, plasma tv setups, etc. All was in working order.

That night we had a great dinner at Fogo de Chao, then had a few drinks at the hotel bar before crashing.

Wednesday, May 10th:

Morning came way too fast. I still think I was sleep deprived from the lack of sleep the night before. Oh well.

We arrived at the show a bit late, so had to scramble a bit to set-up on all the various places throughout the show. But, we made it about on time as journalists started to pour into the convention center.

The first day was mainly us walking around and watching for any crashes or freezes or anything. No major problems, other than a few issues over at Creative, which we fixed by tweaking a few things in the audio settings.

The first day of the show is always more chaotic than the others. People are getting into the groove of explaining stuff about the game, kinks are worked out in the setups, and so forth. Overall, it went really well, though. The dedicated servers ran all day without any problems.

At 5 PM, James Sumwalt (co-owner of Human Head) and I were scheduled to be featured on G4's E3 special, showing off Prey on the 360.

We had to arrive at the G4 location around 1:30 for a tech check. Glad we did. See, Prey is a mature rated game, so there is a bit of swearing in there. There's a profanity filter in the PC version, but not in the 360 version we had with us, so we had to tech check the swearing for approval. Some of it was okayed, but a few lines were not approved.

Unfortunately, we had no control over some of the line (as they are randomly played when the player is damaged). So, to fix this, G4 had us on a seven second delay so they could bleep out any swearing that inadvertently gets into the broadcast.

If you've seen it, you know they didn't have to bleep us. Still, damn cool that they had to delay us just in case.

At the end of the show, we removed the game from all the various machines at 2K, Logitech, and Creative, just as an additional step of security. This would mean that we would have to reinstall the game again the next day, but luckily the show didn't start until an hour later on Thursday.

Wednesday night, we had a fantastic dinner with some friends at Katana in Hollywood. Many good stories were told, many good drinks consumed. I'm not a tequila fan, but one of the shots we did was absolutely fantastic.

Didn't get to bed until late.

Thursday, May 11th:

Again, morning came way too fast. Seems that's another staple of E3: Not quite getting enough sleep.

This time, we got to the show very late -- turned out that we thought the show didn't start until an hour later than we originally thought. So, again it was a scramble to get everything set up on each machine. We got things done roughly on time, though.

Thursday was very similar to Wednesday, walking around, making sure that everything was in order. Again, the dedicated servers were totally solid, and no major problems occurred.

That night went to dinner with Scott Miller and few people he knows. It was an odd dinner -- the place was way too loud, and it was hard to hear people even sitting right next to me. Note to self: In the future for dinners like this, we definitely need a private room.

Thursday night, ended up hanging at the hotel bar again. And, once again, didn't get to sleep until late.

Friday, May 12th:

I was starting to get used to waking up without enough sleep.

Friday was the day of the big finale to the 2K tournament (the grand prize was a $5000 Prey-skinned VoodooPC decked out with tons of great shit).

The tournament was fantastic -- the final game came down to the wire. The top two players had 25 kills to 24 kills. Literally at the last second, right before the scoreboard pops up, there was the loud splat of the Acid Sprayer. On the final scoreboard: 25 to 25.

There was a stunned pause then the crowd erupted in cheers. It was a tie! So the top two guys would have to face-off against each other. Unfortunately, the maps we brought along were all designed for 6-8 players, so they would have been rather empty for just 1-v-1.

As a compromise, we threw in two Human Head people (James and me), and Luna from 2K. After a harrowing battle, one of the guys emerged victorious to win the Prey PC.

How did we do? Yeah, I came in dead last. Embarrassing, but these guys were damn good at the game. I was impressed!

After the tournament, there were a few on-camera interviews with various magazines, and then the show was over. We did our final install of the game, ensured that we had all the CDs with us (wouldn't want that getting out!), and left the convention center.

Thursday, May 11th:

Again, morning came way too fast. Seems that's another staple of E3: Not quite getting enough sleep.

This time, we got to the show very late -- turned out that we thought the show didn't start until an hour later than we originally thought. So, again it was a scramble to get everything set up on each machine. We got things done roughly on time, though.

Thursday was very similar to Wednesday, walking around, making sure that everything was in order. Again, the dedicated servers were totally solid, and no major problems occurred.

That night went to dinner with Scott Miller and few people he knows. It was an odd dinner -- the place was way too loud, and it was hard to hear people even sitting right next to me. Note to self: In the future for dinners like this, we definitely need a private room.

Thursday night, ended up hanging at the hotel bar again. And, once again, didn't get to sleep until late.

Friday, May 12th

I was starting to get used to waking up without enough sleep.

Friday was the day of the big finale to the 2K tournament (the grand prize was a $5000 Prey-skinned VoodooPC decked out with tons of great shit).

The tournament was fantastic -- the final game came down to the wire. The top two players had 25 kills to 24 kills. Literally at the last second, right before the scoreboard pops up, there was the loud splat of the Acid Sprayer. On the final scoreboard: 25 to 25.

There was a stunned pause then the crowd erupted in cheers. It was a tie! So the top two guys would have to face-off against each other. Unfortunately, the maps we brought along were all designed for 6-8 players, so they would have been rather empty for just 1-v-1.

As a compromise, we threw in two Human Head people (James and me), and Luna from 2K. After a harrowing battle, one of the guys emerged victorious to win the Prey PC.

How did we do? Yeah, I came in dead last. Embarrassing, but these guys were damn good at the game. I was impressed!

After the tournament, there were a few on-camera interviews with various magazines, and then the show was over. We did our final install of the game, ensured that we had all the CDs with us (wouldn't want that getting out!), and left the convention center.

Overall, the show went very well for us. The feedback I received in person and online has been extremely positive. Plus, we've received two nominations and an award thus far:

Nominated for Game of Show by IGN
    Nominated for Best Shooter on the PC by 1Up
    Awarded Best Shooter by GameTap

That about wraps up the details of the E3 trip. It was tiring, but very much worth it.
    So, until next week. Stay out of trouble.

Chris Rhinehart - Prey Project Lead
    Human Head Studios

P.S. Oh, and here are a few pictures taken during the actual trip!

Tuesday: Setting up the game in the 2K Prey booth.

Standing under the giant Prey display. This is on Friday, near the end of the show (can you tell we look tired?). The people are, left-to-right:

Chris Rhinehart (Project Lead), Tim Gerritsen, (co-founder & CEO), Nick Taylor (Animator), Jason O'Connell (Level Designer and LevelMaster), James Sumwalt, (co-founder and Senior Artist)

Nuovi aggiornamenti dal mondo di Prey

La fluidità della versione per Xbox 360 e la distribuzione "digital delivery" su PC.

3D Realms ha aggiornato il suo "diario" relativo alla programmazione di Prey, sparatutto in soggettiva diretto ai formati PC e Xbox 360 nei primi giorni di luglio, anticipato da una demo giocabile che uscirà tra venti giorni.

Per quanto riguarda la versione PC, il team creativo rivela che sarà possibile scaricare una parte del gioco e avviare una partita mentre si completa il Download, naturalmente nel caso avessimo scelto di acquistare la versione "digitale" via Internet (quella inscatolata arriverà comunque nei negozi). Lo sviluppo del codice è ormai praticamente completo e si stanno decidendo dettagli "promozionali" come l'immagine di copertina o l'impaginazione del manuale.

Passando alla versione per Xbxo 360, 3D Realms assicura che sarà identica alla controparte PC soprattutto sul lato della fluidità, annunciando un risultato migliore di quanto visto per Quake 4 (che su Xbox 360 mostra ben più di qualche scatto isolato). Il team incaricato della conversione, Venom Games, sta eliminando in questi giorni gli ultimi bug e perfezionando la resa a video complessiva.

by Nextgame.it

AGGIORNAMENTO

Prey Weekly Update #21

Well, it's June 2nd, and we're twenty days away from the demo launch on the PC & Xbox 360. The game is closer to release, and as such, Chris Rhinehart has had to ask for backup for this week's weekly Prey update. This is again not Chris, this is Joe Siegler of 3D Realms. Chris asked me this in an email.. "Would YOU like to do the weekly update this week? Give 3DR's perspective on what you've been working on over the past couple of weeks or so?"

While my personal involvement outside the forums is mostly deathmatch testing, I said I'd take a stab at it. So without further ado, here goes the Prey Update for this week.

Recently at 3D Realms, we've spent a bunch of time on MultiPrey both in the full version as well as in the demo. It's a real hard job being forced to play deathmatch at work, but hey. Someone's got to do it. Because of the repetitive nature of testing games close to completion, you tend to know the source material pretty well. Since most of what I do in testing now is MultiPrey, I'll give a few of my own insights into that.

The "Prey stuff" that is in deathmatch definitely brings a whole new world to the concept. I started playing Deathmatch in videogames with most other people, back in 1993 with Doom. To most of us that were around back then, it's still held up as a great game with great deathmatch. Sure, there's been plenty others over the years (Dukematch and WangBang come to mind). Online play has expanded over the years into all kinds of various modes, but Prey Deathmatch is a really cool mix of old school deathmatch feel, as well as being more up to date with the gravity flipping and portals in the current technology.

The MultiPrey Server Creation Screen

It's all pretty darn cool. The first few times you play, if you play against someone else who knows the concepts introduced with Prey Deathmatch, they'll school your ass, as you're not used to looking in every direction for incoming fire generally. Back in the old days with Doom, ROTT, and the like you had just left and right to contend with. Quake introduced up and down to the mix, and it's pretty much stayed that way until now. While Quake allows for incoming fire to come from almost every direction, the base play remained the same, as you had to be "on" something - up and down were constants for the most part, despite the Z axis now being brought into play. Prey changes that with gravity flipping and wall walking. Quite frequently I play one of the levels with a bunch of wallwalks, and as I'm being shot, it's sometimes hard to tell where the shooting is coming from when the guy is above your head shooting straight up at you. It's quite interesting to be in a map looking straight up, and seeing another character doing the same thing to you - up and down are quite different concepts here, and seriously impact how you play deathmatch.

Portals also bring an interesting twist to the party. I was playing MultiPrey in one level, and kept shooting myself, but I didn't realize it at the time. You see, there was one bit where the level designer constructed the layout of the portals such that when you came out of one portal, you saw what you think is someone else going into another one. This being deathmatch, you shoot at everyting, so you fire at it - and it ends up being yourself! What's brilliant about this particular bit of level design is that you get to see just enough to let you know someone is there, but not enough to know who it is. So if you're heavy into deathmatch and aren't paying attention to what you're shooting at, you're likely to be shooting yourself. It's quite funny.

The maps that come in the Prey demo for deathmatch most definitely show off the cool wallwalking and gravity flipping aspects of Prey. There's a couple of screenshots below showing a few of these things from MultiPrey. Prepare for something new to the genre of good old fashioned deathmatch.

Some other things we've done at 3DR recently have been design issues like approving the box art. It might not seem like a lot - just put a picture up there, but there's a million small fiddly bits regarding box art, placement of logos, names, images, etc. I've been here a long time and have seen a lot of games come out, and box art design has always been an issue where the smallest most minute detail gets a lot of discussion.

The game manuals are also underway - there will be a print manual both with the PC & 360 versions. They all have to be read over many times for accuracy as well as other things again like placement of images, things of that nature.

One other section that has been tested a lot is the Triton delivery system. Sure, you can go to the store and buy a box, but you will also be able to buy the full game over Triton, and this needs testing. The last few beta builds we got at 3DR have come through Triton, which is kind of cool. What's nice about the Triton system is that you don't have to wait for the entire title to come down to play. After a certain percentage of the game has been downloaded, you are asked if you want to start playing right away. You can choose to start playing (depending on your download speed) after a short while, and the remainder of the game will be streamed to your computer in the background while you play.

We're also testing the Xbox 360 version, too. In previous updates, others have mentioned testing going on. At 3D Realms we get the builds from Venom in the UK - they get copied to the dev kit 360's, and away we go. While I personally haven't played it, I've watched others, and I have to say it looks as smooth as the PC games do - Venom has done a great job here. You can't really tell the difference, and the hitching that seems to plague Quake IV on the 360 is not in evidence here. It's a smooth title. Looks good and feels good on the 360.

Builds have been coming pretty frequently the last few weeks (in some instances multiples in one day), it ends up being a lot of work. Yeah, it is work at a game company. Yeah, it's fun, but when you're told "OK, you have to focus on such and such a level in this mode", and you want to play another level... Yeah - I know what you're thinking. Shut your whining, you work for a game company. You get to play games.

Venom has been crunching hardcore over the past few weeks to get the 360 version of Prey together. Some of the highlights they've done recently:

-Tons and tons of bug fixes
    -Overall gameplay tweaks based upon feedback from HH and 3DR. Some creatures were designed for the fast movement of the mouse, so we had to rework some of the gameplay values for those creatures
    -Greatly improved texture resolution (there were some memory issues for a while, and as a test, Venom reduced the overall texture resolution on the game.) But, they found the memory issues, fixed them, and now have bumped the resolution back up higher.
    -Tweaks to the feel of the controls
    -A few tweaks to the default gamma/brightness
    -Tweaks to the autoaim system to make it fair and useful
    -Overall, they are kicking ass on the 360 version of Prey. Visually, it looks identical to the PC version.

Prey is close, my friends. You're gonna want to visit back in 20 days when the demo is released, and you can check out all this stuff on your own.

Until next week,
    Joe Siegler - Webmaster
    3D Realms (aka not Chris Rhinehart)

P.S. Just because he didn't think I'd actually post this, here's a picture of myself getting totally schooled by someone else up here. Check out this score. There, I did it Bryan - you happy now?

A couple of shots during loading from MultiPrey showing some of Wallwalks and gravity differences.

Aggiornato il sito ufficiale di PREY,con una nuova presentazione ognuna con animazioni varie

PREY HOMEPAGE

La DEMO è sempre piu vicina,il 22/06 arriva!!!

...a proposito ecco i Requisiti Minimi,i Requisiti Consigliati e le Schede Video supportate!!!

Lo Zio L'avatar di Nemesis88

Cacchio mi sa che è più leggero di Q4

Internet Connection required for install verification?
    Che ci troviamo di fronte ad un altro steam?

heXen
    ospite

NightWolf87 ha scritto sab, 10 giugno 2006 alle 16:30

Spero di no, VIVAMENTE di no

NightWolf87 ha scritto sab, 10 giugno 2006 alle 16:30

Si,è una altra piattaforma come STEAM dal nome xStream e Prey per avviarlo avra bisogno di questa piattaforma,poi sicuramente come per i videogames su STEAM,si potranno giocare anche in off-line...ma per avviarli bisognerà connettersi a quest'ultima

Vi riporto la notizia per chi ancora non è a conoscenza di quest'ultima:

Prey sarà distribuito online

3D Realms sigla un accordo che porterà alla distribuzione online dei suoi futuri titoli.

Visto il trend degli ultimi mesi è facile comprendere di come quello del Digital Delivery possa presto diventare il sistema del futuro per l'acquisto e la diffusione dei videogiochi, stando comodamente seduti di fronte al monitor o alla televisione. Dopo l'esempio tracciato a Valve con Steam e Half-Life 2, infatti, è ora la volta di 3D Realms, che fa sapere di aver siglato un accordo con il network di Game xStream per la distribuzione online dei suoi prossimi giochi.

Il primo titolo della software house a beneficiare di questo trattamento sarà proprio quel Prey che, dopo anni di oblio, è tornato prepotentemente alla ribalta conquistando pareri entusiasmanti durante il corso dell'E3 2005. La versione "boxed" del gioco sarà invece distribuita nel corso del 2006 da 2K Games, che sembra del tutto estranea all'accordo...(non illudetevi,anche la versione distrubuita "materilmente" avra bisogno della piattaforma per avviare PREY).

Hexen non sperare...è cosi e basta e lo sai!!!

arriveremo al punto di dover installare un programma di digital delivering per ogni gioco -.-
    che palle...

heXen
    ospite

NightWolf87 ha scritto sab, 10 giugno 2006 alle 17:26
    arriveremo al punto di dover installare un programma di digital delivering per ogni gioco -.-
    che palle...

Non per me , disistallo il vecchio e istallo in nuovo a ruota , ne sopporto uno al massimo poi basta

Hexen Third ha scritto sab, 10 giugno 2006 alle 17:33
    NightWolf87 ha scritto sab, 10 giugno 2006 alle 17:26
    che palle...

Non per me , disistallo il vecchio e istallo in nuovo a ruota , ne sopporto uno al massimo poi basta

Beh, c'è sempre l'altra via...però non parliamone qui.

Nuove immagini di Prey

2K Games ha divulgato oggi una serie di nuove immagini ad alta risoluzione e definizione di Prey, atteso FPS in sviluppo per Xbox 360 e PC. La particolarità di questo titolo, oltre ad un impatto grafico notevole, risiede nella possibilità, da parte del protagonista, di manipolare la gravità, camminare sui e fare appello ai poteri dei propri avi ancestrali. La presenza di modalità innovative in multiplayer non farà altro che aumentare ulteriormente la qualità del titolo e la sua capacità di intrattenimento ludico.

by Multiplayer.it

Manca poco alla DEMO!!!

Relevart
    ospite

Però questa "moda" del Digital Delivery mi piace sempre meno (sarà perchè io non seguo nessun tipo di mode? )
    però voglio dire, mettiamo che una persona qualsiasi non voglia dare il proprio numero di carta di credito (o simili) su internet e che non senta il bisogno di fare la poste pay perchè sa di non usarla quasi mai. La persona in questione come farà ad acquistare i suoi titoli preferiti se questi verranno distribuiti solo online? e vogliamo mettere il gusto di avere le confezioni ORIGINALI dei nostri giochi preferiti sullo scaffale accanto al PC?

io sono ben contento di avere tutti i miei giochi ORIGINALI ed INSCATOLATI qui a lato del pc e penso che molti di voi siano daccordo con me (vero NoSf3? vero Hexen? ho preso i primi 2 nomi che mi sono venuti in mente )

So che sono sempre le stesse cose che si dicono sull' argomento e che molti, prima di me, le hanno scritte.

ma adesso l'ho fatto anche io

heXen
    ospite

@ndre ha scritto gio, 15 giugno 2006 alle 20:29
    Però questa "moda" del Digital Delivery mi piace sempre meno (sarà perchè io non seguo nessun tipo di mode? )
    però voglio dire, mettiamo che una persona qualsiasi non voglia dare il proprio numero di carta di credito (o simili) su internet e che non senta il bisogno di fare la poste pay perchè sa di non usarla quasi mai. La persona in questione come farà ad acquistare i suoi titoli preferiti se questi verranno distribuiti solo online? e vogliamo mettere il gusto di avere le confezioni ORIGINALI dei nostri giochi preferiti sullo scaffale accanto al PC?

io sono ben contento di avere tutti i miei giochi ORIGINALI ed INSCATOLATI qui a lato del pc e penso che molti di voi siano daccordo con me (vero NoSf3? vero Hexen? ho preso i primi 2 nomi che mi sono venuti in mente )

So che sono sempre le stesse cose che si dicono sull' argomento e che molti, prima di me, le hanno scritte.

ma adesso l'ho fatto anche io

A me personalmente dà parecchio fastidio la distribuzione senza scatolamento, mi piace la confezione , per fortuna Prey sarà confezionato ma..... ma cavolacci perchè mai mi devo registrare per giocare al SP?????

E che facciamo come HL2? arrrr!!!

Non mi voglio registrare per giocare al SP di un gioco e basta

Più fanno così più incattiviscono le persone che vogliono giocare ad un gioco SP senza la rottura di Internet e registrazione varie, le patch le voglio scaricare ed istallare come e quando voglio io , senza essere costretto a specificare al programma se le deve scaricare in automatico o meno , si facesse i fatti suoi il programma

Il Nonno L'avatar di Gyppi FX™

andando avanti tutti i giochi, a rischio, useranno questo sistema. avremo uno steam per ogni pubblicatore: EA, ubisoft, activison e così via.

heXen
    ospite

incoraggiano la pirateria secondo me , chi sarà disposto ad avere 6-7 piattaforme diverse concorrenti tra loro che scaricano automaticamente aggiornamenti per i giochi supportati?

Sai che casino?

Il Nonno L'avatar di Gyppi FX™

Hexen Third ha scritto ven, 16 giugno 2006 alle 12:33
    incoraggiano la pirateria secondo me , chi sarà disposto ad avere 6-7 piattaforme diverse concorrenti tra loro che scaricano automaticamente aggiornamenti per i giochi supportati?

Sai che casino?
    non vedo il casino, di fatto ora abbiamo un motore grafico per ogni gioco, una sua cartella d'installazione, i suoi collegamenti e le sue chiavi nel registro di windows e per ogni gioco dobbiamo andare a cercare le ultime patch e/o add-on.

basta non mettere che questi programmi si avviino all'avvio di windows ed è fatta, quando vuoi giocare avvii il programma che fa partire il gioco e via, in fondo, sono 2 click in più, e non ti devi preoccupare di cercare patch e cose simili.

+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Pag 4 di 9 PrimaPrima ... 23456 ... UltimaUltima

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato
  • Il codice [IMG] è Attivato
  • Il codice HTML è Disattivato