ospite

Predefinito Re: Soul Gems: First Prey SP-Campaign

Metto per correttezza anche qui le altre news

Hexen Third ha scritto mer, 02 agosto 2006 alle 16:34

Segnalo la lavorazione della prima mappa MP

"Crylar"
    ok, this really doesn't look beautiful in any ways, but it's a start:

the idea is to make something like this -> http://i2.tinypic.com/szh2cz.jpg

I'm thinking of having it a deathmatch level, only one room, all the doors will just lead back to the room using portals.
    I think it really would be a map as 'prayish' as possible.

heXen
    ospite

Hexen Third ha scritto mer, 02 agosto 2006 alle 16:40
    Questo non so se l'ha messo già nosfe , in caso contrario ecco

Mod SP - Suicide Bombers Beta

Quote:
    Im working on this SP-mod for Prey called Suicide Bombers, and I've just finished the crude script-version so I thought I put it up here to see what you guys think. Any comments would be helpful!

The game features are the following:
    *ALL enemies (except the final boss) will try to get as near to you as possible, so they can blow themself to bits! The AI is unfortunately at the moment a bit stupid.
    *Since the concept is making the wrench kind of obsolete I've added a paralysing shot on the Alt-fire. This ability is crucial to survive certain enemies. I've have not yet made a working projectile though.
    *Corpses blow up after a certain amount of time
    *Gibs for the win!

I'm planning to make some customized maps later on, but I'm more of a script-guy so if there anyone makes a funny map for this mod I would be extremly grateful.

To install, just dowload and extract the files from below into your folder where you installed Prey. Then when in the Prey main-menu choose mods -> Suicide Bombers.
    Download Suicide Bombers

Warning! The paralysing wrench and letting enemies blow up by themself has a tendency to ruin some map-script in the SP-game so make sure to save often.

As I said, any comments would be useful! Happy hunting!

Hexen Third ha scritto mer, 02 agosto 2006 alle 16:42
    Prey - Tutorial vari

Qui invece vi segnalo dei tutoria basati su Preditor

* Preditor Changes
    * Wall Walk Tutorial
    * Portals Tutorial
    * Crouch Portals Tutorial
    * Gravity Volumes Tutorial

all'indirizzo:
    http://www.3drealms.com/prey/wiki/index. php/Main_Page

heXen
    ospite

Hexen Third ha scritto mer, 02 agosto 2006 alle 16:50
    Invece questa è una mappa MP beta rilasciata ---> DM_LOTA_BETA2

Indirizzo

M.o.d.e.r.a.t.o.r.e. L'avatar di NoSf3rA†U

Sul fatto della Campagna in lavorazione Single-Player Soul Gems,mi preoccupa solo il fatto che quelli che ci stanno lavorando sono pur sempre componenti del Team che stanno lavorando su Reca|| to He|| e non capisco perchè dei componenti si devono "dividere" per cominciare un altro sviluppo,quando hanno da fare qualcosa di piu "grosso" e "importante"...poi se hanno tutto sto tempo libero è un altra cosa

Cosa ne pnsate??? Visto che qui conosciamo la TC Reca|| to He|| e cosa c'è dietro...

heXen
    ospite

Evidentemente una parte della squadra vuole dividere il lavoro tra le due cose , anche se secondo me hanno annunciato lo sviluppo della capmpagna per Prey ma si metteranno seriamente a lavorarci sopra dopo Recall to Hell

heXen
    ospite

Poi controllando sul sito di RTH non ne parlano , mentre la mappa per QUake IV fatta da loro l'hanno messa, quindi non credo che abbiano intenzioni serie almeno per il momento.

heXen
    ospite

Luke
    Mapping
    Rotating Door
    Turorial

Custom Portals(Post 13)

Scripting
    Enemy GIB Modding
    Adding tunes to the Juke Box
    Adding videos to the TV

Misc
    PK4 Viewing and Creation

If anyone has any more tutorials posted, PM me and I shall add them. Could a mod sticky this thread please?

If anyone has any talents and abilities they wish to share, create a tutorial and please add to the list.
    Your knowledge and understanding shall become a part of our own.

heXen
    ospite

Altra mappozza in lavorazione, Bunkers Map!!

Spectre1116;380659
    hey, figured it was time to post some pics of a map ive been working on... id really like to see what everyone thinks thus far. Mind you, this is my first map ive ever made... for anygame infact. This map is largely influenced by the map Bunkers from Rainbow Six... pretty much a recreation with all the fun stuff about Prey.

Main area of the map, the 4 bunkers and trenches.

In the center is a sort of portal hub that leads to other areas outside of the map.

Opposite side of the portal hub.

Spectre1116;380662

Another angle, with a portal that sends you ontop of the wallwalk above.

This is a large cylinder wallwalk that continuously rotates and leads to a room above... randomly thought it up one day and it actually worked.

Bottom of the cylinder looking up.

Top, looking down.

Thats it so far, still needs the lighting redone and going to put alot more objects such as rocks, boxes, foliage, as well as all the items for multiprey. If anyone is interested in trying it out just ask and ill post the files... afterall exploring it is a bit more fun than pictures.

M.o.d.e.r.a.t.o.r.e. L'avatar di NoSf3rA†U

Ragazzi,vi segnalo che nell'AREA FPS abbiamo un DATABASE per MODS SP/MP, MAPPE SP, MAPPE MP e Guide/Utilities...fra poco il moderatore lo topperà...come dire,meglio di niente anche se io come tanti altri credo avremmo preferito un AREA DEDICATA!!!

Venite numerosi e segnalatemi tutto quello che riguarda PREY,miraccomando cercate di beccare MAPPE che hanno almeno il download e no in lavorazone,per i MODS soprattutto SinglePlayer si puo chiudere un occhio!!!

Fondamentali sono il nome,una piccola descrizione,se ci sono immagini e il donwload (anche delle versioni BETA) ma anche come dicevo prima segnlazioni di MODS SP/MP,di MAPPE SP e di UTILITIES...

DATABASE GENERALE PREY

Grazie per la Collaborazione!!!

heXen
    ospite

heXen
    ospite

Segnalo questi mod:

The death mod and possessed children minimod

Ouamdu;385672
    Hello,

I made two mini mods for Prey :
    • Death Mod 0.1 : No more deathwalk. When you die, you can just reload a previous saved game. File here.
    • Possessed Children 0.2 : Changes ghost children into real possessed children, like in the firsts screenshots of the game. File here.

Enjoy !

heXen
    ospite

QUesto invece è in sviluppo, sono disponibili un paio di filmati messi su google a questi idirizzo:

self-repairing wall

Shrinker;385410
    I played around a bit with the scripting system for Doom 3/Prey, here's a video of my work in progress...
    http://www.intercomm.com/shrinker/prey/

+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Pag 9 di 9 PrimaPrima ... 789

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato
  • Il codice [IMG] è Attivato
  • Il codice HTML è Disattivato