+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Risultati da 1 a 3 di 3
    heXen
    ospite

Predefinito [MAPPA SP] : Damnatio Memoriae Ep II completata!!

Secondo episodio in lavorazione:

I'm working on the second (and last) episode of my mod Damnatio Memoriae.

It is the sequel to Episode I: Escape from Prykohn. If you have not played it yet, do so immediately, you won't be dissapointed!!!

This new episode will be a mix of Machinima/Adventure/FPS

THE PLOT

After escaping from Prykohn, you arrive at Omikron-7, where Commander Wfehnf awaits you. He is not very pleased to see you, after discovering that the Creatio Anulo (The ring of creation) is lost. You are murdered soon after meeting him, but "God" decides to give you an opportunity and bring you back to life if you recover the Anulo for him.

About 1/3 of the mod will be machinima.

It will have a bizarre, surrealistic feeling.

It will have some adult material. Don't worry, nothing you couldn't buy at the supermarket. If you have a problem with nudity/political incorrectness this mod is definitely not for you.

Some people complained about Ep. I being very difficult to figure out and about performance. Ep. II will focus more on story and will have many small levels instead of one huge one.

There will be many NPCs, dialogues, etc. NPC characters have facial expresions and "speak" the strange Targian language. Unfortunately you can't see this from the shots, but it's pretty funny!

So far the first two levels are basically finished (only left to add detail). They're 100% machinima

Some early dev. shots

heXen
    ospite

Predefinito Re: [MAPPA SP] : Damnatio Memoriae Ep. II: Creatio Anulo (compl: 15%)

Lo sviluppatore annuncia la data di uscita , 6 Giugno 2006!!

heXen
    ospite

Predefinito Re: [MAPPA SP] : Damnatio Memoriae Ep. II: Creatio Anulo (compl: 15%)

con 5 giorni di anticipo il rilascio è avvenuto!!

http://www.doom3world.org/phpbb2/viewtop ic.php?p=144658#144658

Download in attesa che venga uppato su FF:
    http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?ac tion=download&ufid=9F62C4A05882D99B

+ Rispondi alla Discussione

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato
  • Il codice [IMG] è Attivato
  • Il codice HTML è Disattivato