+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Risultati da 1 a 17 di 17
    Suprema Borga Imperiale L'avatar di Stealer

Unhappy Cosa succede alla nostra povera chat?

Cioè,adesso è proprio K.O.
    Colpa del trasferimento alla Sprea?
    E soprattutto,per quest'estate tornerà nuovamente a fungere?

Il Fantasma L'avatar di Blondie

Predefinito Re: Cosa succede alla nostra povera chat?

Cerco di fare qualcosa chiedendo un po' in giro... Cmq spero vivamente anche io ceh si possa fare qualcosa.. ormai è gia estate... magari una bella inaugurazione della chat tutta nuova... ora propongo..

Blondie
    Naturalmente sarebbe l'ideale una chat nuova, ma francamente ci credo poco...

Il Nonno L'avatar di Ombra

no, non esiste proprio. Credete che i mod si smuovano a pagare qualcuno per creare una nuova chat? manco ci rimettono a posto quella vecchia e che diamine

La Borga L'avatar di x119

Compito degli amministratori del sito

Il Niubbi L'avatar di Axiathevoice

non va =(

mi dispiace

Il Nonno L'avatar di Ombra

va va

Il Nonno L'avatar di Ahiamaseiscemo

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Axiathevoice Visualizza Messaggio
    non va =(
    stra-quoto: non va manco a me

Continuo a loggarmi all'infinito, ma niente....

L'Onesto L'avatar di Cescoblues

Unhappy Re: Cosa succede alla nostra povera chat?

Ormai è da parecchio tempo che non frequento più la chat, un pò tra il poco tempo a disposizione, un pò perchè certe volte non mi funziona il pc.
    Msn non lo uso quasi più e così non sono più uno dei grandi frequentatori della chat di TGM.
    Ragazzi come mi consigliate di punirmi????????

Il Puppies L'avatar di GoemonIshikawa

Unhappy Re: Cosa succede alla nostra povera chat?

Il Puppies L'avatar di GoemonIshikawa

Talking Re: Cosa succede alla nostra povera chat?

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Cescoblues Visualizza Messaggio
    Ragazzi come mi consigliate di punirmi????????

È triste cavolo pensare da quanto tempo nessuno posta più, se non gli account creati per lo spam.

La Rikkomba Vivente
    ospite

In before the recycle machine.

Banned

Thumbs up When Busy Parents Need a Bre

The Consumer Product Safety Commission announced Wednesday a recall of one million Kolcraft Enterprises play yards, reported my WSJ colleague Melanie Trottman. replica rolexThe recall got me thinking about how often I rely on products, such as play yards and cribs, in which parents expect to be able to leave their children unattended, either for a short while or overnight. As I’ve written about before, certain infant products were godsends for my family because they allowed even a few minutes of hands-free respite from the 24/7 job of caring for a baby. The crib mobile, bouncer and exersaucer all entertained my son for a good 20 or so minutes—often long enough, in many cases, for my husband and I torolex replica wolf down dinner, do some chores around the house or to respond to a work call or email. (We facetiously called the latter product the “neglectosaucer.”)While my son, 17 months, has now outgrown that gear, his new favorite place to play is his crib, which he fills with toys and books and jumpscheap watches around in like a trampoline, essentially turning it into a playpen—and allowing me to take a shower or cook a quick meal. While no parent should ever leave their young ones in a playpen or exersaucer for hours during the day?Calthough somefake watch babies sleep in playpens overnight when traveling?Csuch products do provide a much-needed break for at least a short spell. (And, yes, we used some other nifty tactics to give us some respite, such as eventually turning off the baby monitor at night; other friends have admitted to using earplugs to help drown out heavy infant wailing, for sleep-training and tantrum-ignoring.) The recall of the portable playpens, some of which include changing tables or bassinets, follows hundreds of complaints of collapsing sides and some reports of injuries. Diane Steed, a Kolcraft spokeswoman, told Ms. Trottman that out of the one million units to be recalled, the several hundred incidents of reported collapse “is really a small number and there were no serious injuries.”The recall involves dozens of models, including Kolcraft Travelin’ Tot play yards and similar play yards with other brand names Kolcraft has licensed, including Carter’s, Sesame Street, Jeep, Contours, Care Bear and Eric Carle. The products were sold at stores including Babies R Us, Wal-Mart, Kmart, Sears and Target, from January 2000 through January 2009, fake watchesretailing for between $50 and $160.The CPSC advises consumers to immediately stop using the play yards and contact Kolcraft or the agency for information on how to get a repair kit. Readers, what gear or tactics—such as playpens, exersaucers or earplugs—did you find most useful to give yourself a short break when caring for a young child. Have you ever had any trouble with products or injuries when leaving a child unattended for a short spell?

Predefinito Riferimento: When Busy Parents Need a Bre

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da qrst599 Visualizza Messaggio
    The Consumer Product Safety Commission announced Wednesday a recall of one million Kolcraft Enterprises play yards, reported my WSJ colleague Melanie Trottman. replica rolexThe recall got me thinking about how often I rely on products, such as play yards and cribs, in which parents expect to be able to leave their children unattended, either for a short while or overnight. As I’ve written about before, certain infant products were godsends for my family because they allowed even a few minutes of hands-free respite from the 24/7 job of caring for a baby. The crib mobile, bouncer and exersaucer all entertained my son for a good 20 or so minutes—often long enough, in many cases, for my husband and I torolex replica wolf down dinner, do some chores around the house or to respond to a work call or email. (We facetiously called the latter product the “neglectosaucer.”)While my son, 17 months, has now outgrown that gear, his new favorite place to play is his crib, which he fills with toys and books and jumpscheap watches around in like a trampoline, essentially turning it into a playpen—and allowing me to take a shower or cook a quick meal. While no parent should ever leave their young ones in a playpen or exersaucer for hours during the day?Calthough somefake watch babies sleep in playpens overnight when traveling?Csuch products do provide a much-needed break for at least a short spell. (And, yes, we used some other nifty tactics to give us some respite, such as eventually turning off the baby monitor at night; other friends have admitted to using earplugs to help drown out heavy infant wailing, for sleep-training and tantrum-ignoring.) The recall of the portable playpens, some of which include changing tables or bassinets, follows hundreds of complaints of collapsing sides and some reports of injuries. Diane Steed, a Kolcraft spokeswoman, told Ms. Trottman that out of the one million units to be recalled, the several hundred incidents of reported collapse “is really a small number and there were no serious injuries.”The recall involves dozens of models, including Kolcraft Travelin’ Tot play yards and similar play yards with other brand names Kolcraft has licensed, including Carter’s, Sesame Street, Jeep, Contours, Care Bear and Eric Carle. The products were sold at stores including Babies R Us, Wal-Mart, Kmart, Sears and Target, from January 2000 through January 2009, fake watchesretailing for between $50 and $160.The CPSC advises consumers to immediately stop using the play yards and contact Kolcraft or the agency for information on how to get a repair kit. Readers, what gear or tactics—such as playpens, exersaucers or earplugs—did you find most useful to give yourself a short break when caring for a young child. Have you ever had any trouble with products or injuries when leaving a child unattended for a short spell?
    No.

+ Rispondi alla Discussione

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato
  • Il codice [IMG] è Attivato
  • Il codice HTML è Disattivato