Uscita il 02-04-2006 l'ho vista solo ora , ve la propongo

non ho trovato nessuna immagine

http://www.doomworld.com/idgames/index.p hp?id=14322

I am in two minds about this map. The custom made textures have clearly received a high amount of effort during their production and they fit well into the intended atmosphere. The sound scheme and lighting effects combine with this to achieve quite a dark feeling whilst playing and I feel this effectively captures the afore mentioned atmosphere.
One danger that this level posed was the threat of repetitiveness. What was made and used was good--but there was very little variety. The textures were well done but detail itself wasn’t always apparent. Many rooms were often duplicates of previous rooms and, while I’m sure this was often necessary to show the type of environment, it often got boring as it was rarely interspersed with new sights.
Also, the author says his (ed. note: her) custom made monsters were removed. So you will find very little action in here. The map has a good potential. It still has work to be done, in my view and seems incomplete. A solid start, however, to what seems to be a promising project.

Richiede--> ZDooM