un wadone per DooM II , ancora devo giocarlo, sembra interessante:

This is a 36 level replacement for Doom2 (does not replace the secret levels) which was created using SLIGE. What is slige you ask? For those who have been around awhile you know, for those who don't it is a program that creates random generated levels for Doom and Doom2 and does a pretty damn good job too. They aren't of the same quality that a really good level designer such as (cough, cough) myself will create but they come out decent and playable and actually fun. The whole process takes about 15 minutes. Can you imagine that?

Bundled with this particular SLIGE megawad is another set of files that came from the Doom2050 Weapons and Monsters replacement files. It includes a monsters replacement wad as well as a weapons replacement wad and also a couple of dehacked files and a batch file. I've already set the batch file to run with Zdoom if you want to use the weapons/monsters patch - It is a VERY cool replacement so check it out. Haloween.wad is the actual megawad which of course will run with anything including Windows Doom2, etc... If you prefer Legacy, just change the file name in the batch file to legacy from Zdoom. Those who have been dooming for some time shouldn't have any problems at all with this. For those who aren't familiar with ports, dehacked files, Dos, etc... I recommend getting Zdoom from here. I'm pretty sure to use the weapons/monster replacement you need a port of some sort. You should also be able to load this with Legacy or Jdoom. If you choose Jdoom you will also need this - Kickstart. Ok, now that I've covered all of the more popular ports, check out the download below for the Haloween.wad zip file and the screenies. The first five are with the weapons conversion, the next five are without it. The zip file contains the files for the weapons conversion.