+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Pag 12 di 41 PrimaPrima ... 2101112131422 ... UltimaUltima
Risultati da 276 a 300 di 1013
    tigerwoods
    ospite

Predefinito Re: Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion

Spoiler:

HOULY SHIT!

Episodio grandioso ragazzi, abbiamo la parte comica, tensione, rivelazioni, momenti drammatici, addii, un grande ritorno e un ubercliffhanger; e anche se non eccessivamente, pure la trama è avanzata.

Milly l'hanno raccomandata al meteo di Studio Aperto?
    E Anya con Mordred? Lollo invidioso? Per non parlare di Sayoko
    Mi son troppo divertito. Si tocca l'euforia di Fumoffu e SetoHana a momenti, da piegarsi e sganasciarsi dal ridere

Comunque non si trascura neanche la trama principale (megacliffhanger anyone?), e le domande sorgono spontanee:
    - Il Geass Cancel permette anche l'annientamento degli altri Geass?
    - Lelouch puo' utilizzare il proprio Geass dopo che gli obiettivi sono stati ripuliti dal Cancel?
    - Qual è il piano di distruzione del mondo?
    - Che farà ora Shirley, a cui è ritornata la memoria?
    ecc.

Ottimo ottimo episodio

Il Somax
    ospite

Sì, concordo, il 12° episodio mi è piaciuto assai

Il Nonno L'avatar di MCMXC

Il colpo di scena finale del 12 e' stato davvero inaspettato!!!!!!!!!!!

Lo Zio L'avatar di Dark Kain

Spoiler:
    - Il Geass Cancel permette anche l'annientamento degli altri Geass?
    Tra le immagini "ricordate" da Shirley c'era anche quella del re Carlo d'Inghilterra che usava il suo Geass su di lei.
    Quindi si è un cancellageass universale.

tigerwoods
    ospite

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Dark Kain Visualizza Messaggio
    Spoiler:

Tra le immagini "ricordate" da Shirley c'era anche quella del re Carlo d'Inghilterra che usava il suo Geass su di lei.
    Quindi si è un cancellageass universale.
    Spoiler:
    No, no, io intendo proprio che il Geass di Orenji possa annientare il Geass stesso, non l'effetto del Geass.

Il Nonno L'avatar di ViolentKop

Spoiler:

si ma cheppalle tutti a scuola

Sta serie è una farsa.

Mi chiedo perchè ancora la seguo

Lo Zio L'avatar di vinta

Spoiler:
    Shirley sta cercando di battere ogni record di geass subiti, cancellazioni e ritorni di memoria. Certo che Lollo e Villetta per ora sono i fail della seconda stagione competitivi come dei comprimari di serie Z.

tigerwoods
    ospite

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Battlerossi Visualizza Messaggio
    Sta serie è una farsa.

Mah

The Keka
    ospite

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Battlerossi Visualizza Messaggio
    Sta serie è una farsa.

Ma appunto per questo, no?

Spoiler:
    ALL HEIL ORANGE!!!

Shogun Assoluto L'avatar di Ero-Senin

il 12 ha avuto un calo :(
    un po' scontati gli avvenimenti

vediam che accadrà ora

Gniuton
    ospite

Ma questi nomi tipo Zangetsu, Akatsuki... sono casuali o sono citazioni?

tigerwoods
    ospite

Diary of Lelouch Lamperouge: All Hail Me!

Monday
    By the name of Nunnally, I swear if that sickeningly homo Rollo uses his Geass to fondle my balls in the shower one more time, I’ll make sure he’ll taste the sweat of them after my gym class. Wait, he would love that wouldn’t he? I hate Mondays, gym class is definitely not my forte. Villetta seems to be making life difficult for me but little does she realise that I have seen her nipples. They are large and brown and nobody would like those. Praise the Lordess Nunnally and Hail Me, O’ Great Leader of the Dark Knights of the Round Nipples of Nunnally!
    Tuesday
    The student council is descending into a farce. That bimbo Milly just can’t do things right. Why am I, the greatest Britannian ever beside my beloved (and sexy) Nunny, not the King of Council instead? Speaking of which, Kallen, my personal handjob servant, appears to be slacking off. I have not seen her or received any service in days. There’s a reason why her Knightmare frame gets a jolly nice and overgrown right arm, that’s because her right arm is the best in the world and she deserves the recognition.
    Praise the Lordess Nunnally and Hail Me, O’ Great Negotiator of International Treaties with Hostile Countries Ruled by Girls Almost as Cute as Nunnally!
    Wednesday
    Diethard is seriously creeping me out. Today I caught him making weird panting noises in the little men’s room. I noticed he was hiding a picture of me in his hand. He patted me on the shoulder and said, "Ah, Zero! Good job!" I noticed some white stains on the area he patted.
    But dear diary, I must record down a joyous occasion that happened today. I… got to see a TV programme that dear Nunny (so sexy) was on. Man, those deliciously thin legs, smooth flat chest and best of all, defenceless blind eyes that wouldn’t see any danger even if 2 cm away. So good to ra.. protect. I get very angry because Suzaku that dirty yellow monkeyman has been hanging around her all day, I bet he won’t be able to resist dear Nunny who is just too sexy. OH MY GOD he must have done dirty things to her already!!
    DARK KNIGHTS, MOBILISE!!
    Thursday

Today the battle against the mainland of Britannia starts. I couldn’t wait any longer as the thought of Suzaku inserting his monkeystick into my absolutely precious Nunny is just too painful to bear. It’s as painful as the time when Kallen tried to do a handjob on me via the arm of Gurren MK II for "maximum pleasure". Turns out these yellow monkeys can’t pronounce, she meant "maximum pressure"!
    Anyway, I split my royal juice onto the arm of Guren and ordered Kallen to go touch Suzaku with it. I’m so clever, it’s such a big insult to him!!
    Praise the Beauty of the Galaxies, Nunnallyius!
    Friday
    I got a wonderfully elegant new Knightmare Frame. It’s called the Mirage. For some odd reason, Kallen, CC and the others were all very happy for me but showed it in a funny way. They sniggered and whispered loudly, I caught the words "turtle", "hiding" and "suitable". According to my superior intellect, I easily deduced that they meant "Wow, Lelouch-sama’s new Knightmare Frame is so elegant and classy that his enemies would become turtles hiding in a suitable hole!"
    Also, CC strutted around naked again but I did not show interest. Nunnally is better.
    Saturday
    No school today, and no battles as well. I hopped over to the Chinaland to sign a few treaties. It was very tiring, I had to avoid most of the locals as they insisted I was one of the revolting eunuchs. They must be blind, can’t they tell a real man from a half-man?
    Speaking of half-man, I launched the new line of Nunny toys today. They are 1:2 scaled figurines of our beloved goddess, Nunnally-chan! But I Geassed everyone who bought it to give them to me as presents. Only I can have Nunny!
    Sunday
    My rest day was mischeduled by Sayoko to be packed full of dates with random school girls. Yes, even the 124 kg behemoth that lumbers around with piles (strangely she told me she wanted to see me kiss Suzaku, she/it is crazy). Why, Sayoko?? Do I not pay you enough? Speaking of which, I need to see the urologist. My royal stick is very bruised with 108 hand and blowjobs. I imagined these 108 were all by Nunnally and it made me so happy I came 108 times.
    Hail Nunnally, the Goddess of Pleasure!

rozen
    ospite

Also, CC strutted around naked again but I did not show interest. Nunnally is better.

Sis complex FTW

Destino
    ospite

Il Nonno L'avatar di Ukyo9

Episodio 13

Spoiler:
    Amo il fatto che lelouch abbia dei sentimenti, sul serio. Temevo sarebbe diventato una macchina assassina della morte stile Light Yagami, ma per fortuna siamo ancora al sicuro. Spero sul serio non sia stato Rolo e farlo perchè sul serio, se Lelouch lo scopre è la fine.
    Ultima modifica di Ukyo9; 06-07-08 alle 19:43:39

The Keka
    ospite

tigerwoods
    ospite

Puntatone la 13, un paio di svolte mica da ridere:
    Spoiler:
    Povera Shirley ha detto le parole sbagliate al momento sbagliato alla persona sbagliata, dannato Lollo; nel caso Lelouch venisse a saperlo prevedo per lui una fine atroce. D'altro canto però la morte di Shirley era inevitabile, sarebbe stato, non dico una forzatura, ma sicuramente difficile da dare a bere che Shirley l'avrebbe perdonato in toto, capisco the power of love, però...

Però la parte più bella è stata quella della conversione di Orange, anche lui ha un cuore Gloria ad Orenji-kun
    Ora che dalla parte di Lelouch la cosa si fa parecchio interessante e parecchio difficile per Charles e V.V., che dalla preview sembra sbroccare, insomma contrastare un Geass che annulla gli altri, uno che "ferma" il tempo e uno a cui bisogna obbedire incondizionatamente non sembra facilissimo.

Parlando della OP invece, mi è balzato all'occhio questo frame:

WTF? Lo si vede prima della maschera di Zero, ma che diavolo è?

Unica cosa a guastare la puntata è stata ovviamente l'ED, che qualcuno butti in gattabuia le ALI PROJECT per oltraggio alla musica

Il Nonno L'avatar di ViolentKop

ma rimanete fedeli ad un'edicola particolare o prendete dalla prima che apre?

tigerwoods
    ospite

good game oppure

tigerwoods
    ospite

Quasi dimenticavo
    Spoiler:

Tamaki Owned

GauL2077
    ospite

io aspetto cmq sempre avi
    altrimenti non posso vederli in tv

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da ViolentKop Visualizza Messaggio
    ma rimanete fedeli ad un'edicola particolare o prendete dalla prima che apre?
    Aho mica ce le siamo sposate...

Amore libero in edicole libere

E cmq GG a tutti voi

Destino
    ospite

Volete proprio male alla keka eh...

+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Pag 12 di 41 PrimaPrima ... 2101112131422 ... UltimaUltima

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte