+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Risultati da 1 a 6 di 6
    La Borga L'avatar di Tyus da bass

Predefinito Fibrilliamo tutti assieme (a.k.a. un gangster tra gli scugnizzi)

tratto dal NY post

MARBURY SHOCKER: I'LL PLAY IN ITALY

By MARC BERMAN

July 18, 2007 -- Stephon Marbury made a shocking revelation yesterday, saying that when his contract expires with the Knicks in two years, he's planning to play in Italy.
    Marbury, amidst his 38-city, cross-country bus tour to promote his discount Starburys sneakers, told The Post he wants to eventually leave the NBA after having visited Italy in May with his wife.
    "I'm not just thinking of doing it, I'm going to do it," Marbury vowed yesterday. "My wife loved it there. It's like a [David] Beckham thing."
    The Marburys visited Rome, Milan and Tuscany.
    Marbury has one year left on his contract with Steve & Barry's and has told friends he wants to take his sneakers global. Marbury will be 32 when his contract expires.
    "I would've played 13 years in the league," said Marbury, who is writing a Web blog for The Post. "That's a lot. Most guys don't get to seven."
    Asked if the Knicks were on the verge of a title in two years, Marbury said, "We're on the verge right now in my mind."
    Marbury, who said he wouldn't want to play anywhere else, says he's not sure if the Knicks would re-sign him at age 32 because of knee tendinitis. Last summer Marbury said he wanted to die a Knick.
    There's always been speculation Isiah Thomas would trade Marbury during the final year of his contract when it's a trade asset for a team looking to clear cap room.
    There also are reports the Knicks were trying to get under the cap when Marbury's contract expired, but that notion blew up with the Zach Randolph trade on draft day when they took on his four-year deal.
    Marbury will make $20.1 million this season and $21.9M in his final year.

commento n° 1) sto qua si droga

commento n° 2)

Sbonk
    ospite

Predefinito Re: Fibrilliamo tutti assieme (a.k.a. un gangster tra gli scugnizzi)

Gliel'avranno detto che si deve abbassare lo stipendio spero? (tanto il problema economico non penso che se lo ponga)
    Il suo ammonta al monte stipendi di 5 squadre insieme...

Vitor
    ospite

Predefinito Re: Fibrilliamo tutti assieme (a.k.a. un gangster tra gli scugnizzi)

lo prendiamo e lo vendiamo subito. in men che non si dica diventiamo una squadra da scudetto

Sbonk
    ospite

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Vitorbaia Visualizza Messaggio
    lo prendiamo e lo vendiamo subito. in men che non si dica diventiamo una squadra da scudetto
    Si, se lo rivendi ai Lakers

L'Onesto L'avatar di Ch4vez

Beh il ragionamento non fa una piega; Beckham ha più che raddoppiato il suo stipendio andando a giocare in un posto dove il calcio non se lo caga nessuno.

Facendo il percorso inverso, oltretutto col cambio $/€ a favore, come minimo se ne becca il triplo!

Il Nonno L'avatar di -Il Fanta-

Ma se ne fa una squadra italiana di un giocatore strapagato e anche egoista (per di più il playmaker dovrebbe essere il simbolo della "generosità" di una squadra).

+ Rispondi alla Discussione

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato
  • Il codice [IMG] è Attivato
  • Il codice HTML è Disattivato