http://www.doom3world.org/phpbb2/viewtop ic.php?t=17030

"Bubba-E"
I'm not even sure what to call it yet, Labyrinth is already taken (I thought about "The Labyrinth", or Catacombs).

It's a very dark map, forcing you to use your flashlight a lot, expecially in dark cornors. There are a bunch of secrets all over the place, in fact you probably won't find even a shotgun with in the first ten minutes if you don't look thuroghly enough.

The story is, simply. You're a marine on patrol, and you find a ancient ruin, as you explore it (this part isn't really in the map), you fall down a long hole and are trapped, alone (or are you?) in a very dark Labyrinth of terror (ah ha! that's a cool name.)

I know the map is very blocky. I am just learning how to use lights right, how to use visiportals, and how to make doors, so I'm quite the newbie.

The lack of bouncing light in the Doom 3 engine really bugs me. I kinda added some using a normal light, in that hallway with the torso torches. I'm kinda proud of the innovation It's probably used all the time, but in this case I thought it up myself.

So, tell me what you think so far. Please, constructive critisism!

EDIT - Before anybody mentions it, I know, that stone texture is overused far too much. I'm keeping things simple for now. If I finish this and make a second map, it'll probably be in a more mechanical environment, with lots more contrast in textures.