+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Risultati da 1 a 9 di 9
    M.o.d.e.r.a.t.o.r.e. L'avatar di NoSf3rA†U

Arrow [D3/RoE Mod SP] : Mind-Killer (D v1.8)

Mind-Killer (v1.5b)

Descrizione:

MrBigMr has paid us an official visit, and he has not come empty handed...he brought with him, the latest version of his popular Mind-Killer Mod!

For those of you that are coming out of a coma, or are otherwise new to this mod, Mind-Killer is designed for Doom 3 Single Player only; This mod is a continuation of MrBigMr's single player modding projects that include: Weapon Mod for Soldier of Fortune 2 and Beyond the Call of Duty for Call of Duty.

Some of the features found in this version include:
    • Better particles effects for barrel and tank explosions
    • Made better coloured lights on weapons, for example:
      -machinegun
      -shotgun
    • And more!

[I]The object of this mod is to make your gaming experience a little better and a touch more realistic, but maintains the games playability. Enjoy Doom 3 all over again, and get a feel for a whole new challenge!

Refer to the readme for more information.

Download:

http://doom3.filefront.com/file/gofe...I2NzY0OTY0MDEx

La traduzione in italiano al piu presto!
    Ultima modifica di NoSf3rA†U; 10-03-07 alle 00:34:07

heXen
    ospite

Predefinito Re: [D3 Mod SP] : Mind-Killer (D v.1.5b)

Ricordo Mind Killer, in parole povere è tra le due migliori modifiche ale armi come funzionalità e suoni di DooM III, almeno secondo i miei gusti

scarico, non vedo l'ora di provarlo

heXen
    ospite

QUesto mod dà il problema del brilliant, ovvero grafica corrotta con le x1000 di ati , lo sviluppatore mi ha confermato di averlo inserito, e mi ha detto che se voglio togliere il brilliant devo semplicemente rimuoverlo, ma non ci capisco molto

qui messaggio originale:

Do you think Brilliant can cuase that problem ??? If it is, you can remove GLProgs folder from the .pk4 !!! or the file glprogs/interaction.vfp and all will be ok, try it !!! If it is not the problem, please tell me, I added a lot of features to my own mod and I haved so much time to test it, but tell me if this the problem !!! Thank you !!!

dove lo trovo questo GLprogs?

è una cartella che trovi nel pk4.
    quello che ti sta dicendo di fare è:
    -estrarre il pk4 nella stessa cartella (glprogs sarà una sottocartella della cartella del mod,a sua volta contenuta in quella principale di doom)
    -rimuovere la cartella glprogs
    -spostare o cancellare il pk4 altrimenti il gioco riprende la cartella da lì

-usi il mod così,con i file estratti (o se vuoi ti rifai un nuovo pk4 )

heXen
    ospite

Grazie per le info, un'altra cosa, come faccio a ricomprimere in .pk4? se lascio la cartella aperta non mi accetta le impostazioni oltre 800x600 perchè anceh se applico con 1280x1024 aa4x si corrompe la grafica e poi quando riavvio per applicare le modifiche mi ritorna a 800x600

dubito che cambi qualcosa facendo il pk4.

Cmq non è molto complesso...rimetti tutte le cartelle in uno .zip e poi lo rinomini in .pk4
    lol

heXen
    ospite

k

heXen
    ospite

Predefinito Re: [D3 Mod SP] : Mind-Killer (D v1.5b)

Versione 1.7 uscita:

Mind-Killer NG (v1.7)
    http://doom3.filefront.com/file/MindKiller_NG;82779

Mind-Killer NG | RoE (v1.7)
    http://doom3.filefront.com/file/MindKiller_NG_RoE;82788

Anche questa volta problemi con l'inserimento del brilliant per me, avoglia cercare di togliere sta benedetta glprogs , sempre male si vede, bah, un giorno spero di poterlo giocare sto mod.

heXen
    ospite

Predefinito Re: [D3 Mod SP] : Mind-Killer (D v1.5b)

Versione 1.8 pronta!!!!

Mind-Killer NG | RoE (v1.8 )

Some of the features / changes of this version include:
    o Fixed both Double_Shotgun on ROE and char_Sentry also that where not doing sparks.
    o Fixed Zombies and Demons battle against themselves, now they have only one objective, the player !
    o Fixed chaingun Turret, added tracers to machineguns, chainguns on player and ZSecs, ZCommandos, etc...
    o Flashlight now has more light radius, ChainsSaw has less light radius and the light color is blue instead of the classic red.
    o Grabber on ROE has a green flashlight mounted now.
    o Flying LostSouls & Forgottens has a little more fire light radius now.
    o Even better shaders.
    o Fixed all flashlights being too overbright and also added muzzleflash without losing the mounted flashlights to the pistol, shotgun and machinegun, that previously missed because of the mounted flashlights!
    o ...And more!

+ Rispondi alla Discussione

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato
  • Il codice [IMG] è Attivato
  • Il codice HTML è Disattivato