Pag 2 di 2 PrimaPrima 12
Risultati da 26 a 49 di 49

Discussione: I risultati

Shogun Assoluto L'avatar di Mr Yod

Predefinito Re: I risultati

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da SaTaN SHaRK Visualizza Messaggio
    Se ti metti di spalle allo specchio cel'hai anche tu un buco nero che inquina l'atmosfera!
    ma il mio butta fuori della roba, mica la risucchia
    forse che te sei abituato in altro modo?
    Cmq non voglio dir nulla...ma uno scacchista risolve questo problema in un attimo. Le regine si devono piazzare tutte a L (come il movimento del cavallo) e massimo una per colonna!
    ma anche no

Torniamo a Macinare sull'LHC. A Napoli sperano che si possa creare un Buco Nero Stabile alimentato dalla munnezza e da utilizzare come fonte energetica (Fonte: TG1 delle 20:00).
    infatti l'immondizia di Napoli ci salverà perchè occluderà il buco nero

Gabi.2437
    ospite

Lul quelli degli scacchi hanno subito uno scacco matto dall'overflow...

"Pwned by overflow"

Gabi.2437
    ospite

Added: Un successo di Rosetta@home

December 4, 2008
    The boss, David Baker, won the Raymond & Beverly Sackler International Prize in Biophysics, thanks in no small part to your contribution via Rosetta@home. Read more at http://uwnews.org/uweek/article.aspx?id=45635.

Shogun Assoluto L'avatar di SaTaN SHaRK

Io Scaccolo e lui vince? Com'è sta cosa?

Però dite la verità la mia firma banner stile è troppo bella! Peraltro consente di non sforare con lo spazio occupato!!
    Ultima modifica di SaTaN SHaRK; 05-12-08 alle 18:10:24

Gabi.2437
    ospite

A noi ci danno i crediti! (pochi però )

Sisi, bella

Gabi.2437
    ospite

Added: risultati del CASP 8 http://predictioncenter.org/casp8/results.cgi

Gabi.2437
    ospite

Added: March 11, 2009
    Take a look at the recent work you've made possible with your contributions! D. Baker discusses the six (6!) manuscripts that the group is publishing, having used the computing power-house that is R@H, in the Rosetta@home Journal.

--> http://boinc.bakerlab.org/rosetta/fo...ad.php?id=1177

Han pubblicato il loro settimo paper

Shogun Assoluto L'avatar di showa

Molto ma molto bene

Shogun Assoluto L'avatar di SaTaN SHaRK

Ma scrivere un bell'articoletto completo invece che 4 sparuti messaggi su un forum in giorni differenti?
    Sono un po' Noob a quanto pare...

Gabi.2437
    ospite

O hanno molto da fare

Gabi.2437
    ospite

Gabi.2437
    ospite

Predefinito Riferimento: I risultati

Added:

July 15, 2009
    A 'technical report' on GPUGRID project is featured in the latest newsletter of the Virtual Physiological Human Network of Excellence (VPH NoE). The VPH is a large collaborative project that coordinates the efforts of the best European research institutes which work on the simulation of various aspects of the human body. See http://tinyurl.com/vph-newsletter-pdf (we are on pages 13 and 20)

In attesa di qualcosa di più sostanzioso

Anche perché GPUGRID è in fase alfa....

Gabi.2437
    ospite

Su Collatz Conjecture hanno appena scoperto il numero con più iterazioni al momento conosciuto

Gabi.2437
    ospite

Another scientific publication on GPUGRID application ACEMD
    Sept 25, 2009
    A new publication on the ACEMD application run by GPUGRID has appeared on the Journal of Chemical Theory and Computation. M. J. Harvey and G. De Fabritiis, An implementation of the smooth particle-mesh Ewald (PME) method on GPU hardware, J. Chem. Theory Comput., 5, 2371–2377 (2009). PDF available also at the project website.

Per Poem@Home:

Computational Alanine Screen 1ILP CXCR1 project

Chemokines are small soluble chemotactic proteins that are recognized by chemokine receptors on immune cells and other cell types. They direct these cells to their site of action in inflammation or development.

Due to their role in chronic inflammation, allergies, autoimmune diseases and cancer, chemokines have become a target in drug discovery. Starting from existing structural data (PDB: 1ILP) of a chemokine interleukin-8 CXCL8 bound to a N-terminal peptide of its corresponding receptor CXCR1. We used the all-atom free-energy PFF02 on POEM@HOME to calculate the interaction energy differences between the wild-type complex and all alanine-exchanged peptides to determine the interaction hot spots. These changes are rationalized by decomposing the interaction energy differences into ther most impotant physical contributions.

Structure of the Interleukin dimer bound to the 19 N-terminal amino acids of its cognate receptor CXCR1. The N-terminal methionine was exchanged for alanine.

The results of our analysis agree with available experimental functional assays, indicating that this approach is suitable for computational alanine screening and may help to identify competitive peptides as starting points for the development of inhibitors of protein-protein interactions for pharmaceutically relevant targets.
    The following two graphs show the results for the docking simulations carried out on POEM@HOME.

Energy vs. RMSD plot of all relaxed conformations of 1ILP yields two candidate conformations with nearly identical energy. The chemokine is shown in blue, while the competing peptide conformations are shown in red and magenta.

Further relaxation of the lowest 60 conformations uniquely identified the native model to within 0.5 Angstroem. The chemokine is shown in blue, the native model in red and the docked model as spheres.

These results were published in the Journal of Chemical Physics: Probing hot spots on protein-protein interfaces with all-atom free-energy simulation Irene Meliciani, Konstantin Klenin, Timo Strunk, Katja Schmitz, and Wolfgang Wenzel, J. Chem. Phys. 131, 034114 (2009), DOI:10.1063/1.3177008

A link to this article is for example here. If you do not have access to this article, very often libraries provide access free-of-charge.

Anche se il progetto è in fase alpha è un risultato molto interessante.

P.S.: alleluiah, siamo di nuovo up.... per quanto?

Gabi.2437
    ospite

added

Gabi.2437
    ospite

Uscita una pubblicazione scientifica di Stardust@Home, dove vengono citati tra i collaboratori alla pubblicazione i volontari e i migliori 11 sono citati per nome

http://stardustathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/icxom.pdf

Gabi.2437
    ospite

Gabi.2437
    ospite

Gabi.2437
    ospite

Bella, aggiunta

Gabi.2437
    ospite

Einstein@Home ha scoperto una nuova Pulsar, un importante risultato per questo progetto e per tutto il mondo del calcolo distribuito

Animatore L'avatar di NoxDaFox

Una carrellata di pubblicazioni per rosetta@home

Pare che il progetto abbia cominciato a ingranare bene!

Pag 2 di 2 PrimaPrima 12

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato
  • Il codice [IMG] è Attivato
  • Il codice HTML è Disattivato