Pag 3 di 3 PrimaPrima 123
Risultati da 51 a 62 di 62
    Worm Whomper
    ospite

Predefinito Re: Flagship ha chiuso i battenti... O forse no: è la fine per Hellgate?

Habinsoft ha dichiararo che continuerà a gestire il gioco e le patch per conto proprio; peccato che sarà solo per il mercato coreano.

La Borga L'avatar di Francovaro85

Predefinito Re: Flagship ha chiuso i battenti... O forse no: è la fine per Hellgate?

ma i diritti in europa restano vacanti?

La Borga

A quanto pare.
    Credo sia "reale" pensare che Habinsoft, una volta sistemate le cose a casa sua, cercherà dei partners per il resto del mondo

Il Nonno L'avatar di Illian

Mi dispiace molto di più per Mythos che per hgl

Il Nonno

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Illian Visualizza Messaggio
    Mi dispiace molto di più per Mythos che per hgl
    Anche a me. Ridendo e scherzando alla fine eri lui il titolo di punta di FSS.

Worm Whomper
    ospite

News will be coming soon

......Tiggs has posted another bit of information regarding the current upheaval everyone is in about the state of the game. Here’s a link to her post in the lolcat spam thread.
    Since word spreads fast around here and this thread needs a boost I can tell you this much… news will be coming soon for you folks. The game isn’t going anywhere at the end of the month like the speculation has it nor is the forums. So you are stuck with Hellgate and the forums for a while That is all I can answer for now but I wanted to let you know you can focus on playing and not worrying.”
    www.flagshipped.com

Sono proprio curioso di sapere cosa si sono inventati stavolta....

La Borga

Geniale il sito. Dannatamente geniale.

Worm Whomper
    ospite

Salvataggio in arrivo?
    Zack “Ozuri” Karlsson, Senior Director of Business Development at Namco Bandai Games America posted the following announcement on the official forum regarding upcoming support for Hellgate: London and a bail for Flagship Studios from its current predicament.
    Hello Hellgaters,
    I know everyone is looking for an announcement, and we’d love to make one — but right now, many things are in flux and we don’t have all the information yet. As soon as we do, we’ll post here on the forums, on the website, and anywhere else we can find you.
    In the short term, please do not worry. The game is up, the servers are not going away in the short term and any major changes to status will be communicated in advance.
    I’d like to ask for your patience as we try to figure it all out and chart a new course. We value your community, your commitment, and your passion for Hellgate and we will make sure that any solution that we architect will support all of you as best as we are able.
    Thanks again. We hope to have a real announcement shortly.

La Borga L'avatar di Francovaro85

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Dedalus Visualizza Messaggio
    Geniale il sito. Dannatamente geniale.

Worm Whomper
    ospite

Predefinito Re: Flagship ha chiuso, che futuro per Hellgate?

A number of sites have been reporting this, so here is a link to Gamasutra.
    According to new job posting-related information, Asian publisher T3 Entertainment is setting up a San Francisco development studio to carry on work on Hellgate: London and Mythos, following developer Flagship’s recent layoffs.
    The postings, which have appeared on multiple sites including DICE.com and Gamasutra, reveal: “T3 Entertainment is searching for creative minds to passionately continue development of Hellgate: London and Mythos, along with other new games, which are being published by HanbitSoft Inc.”
    According to the call for programmers: “A development studio has been established in San Francisco, CA, with hopes of gathering those who wish to join us in starting a new chapter of history in the game industry.”
    T3 Entertainment, the Korean-headquartered creator of popular Asian online music game Audition, recently acquired a controlling stake in HanbitSoft, Hellgate’s Asian publisher and a company that has claimed rights in the fallout of Flagship’s layoffs.
    Take this as rumours for now until FSS confirms anything, especially with all the recent news about Namco Bandai.
    Enjoy
    http://hellgateguru.com/2008/07/t3-t...s-development/

Ciò dimostra che poca chiarezza (e ambiguità delle softwarehouse) c'è attorno a questo gioco...

Worm Whomper
    ospite

Time to make things more confusing!

Nearing three weeks of no concrete information of what’s really going on with Flagship Studios and Hellgate, we are currently on a new flux of assumptions and suspicions. First, the Ping0 staff all trade their Ping0 icons and Ping0 affiliation for Namco Bandai, which led to further speculation that Namco was taking over. Still not surprisingly enough, people are still reporting that they are being billed, despite the claims by Tiggs that the billing service is down and that you wouldn’t be charged. A few hours later the Test Center was ninja’d. Now, however, our old buddies at T3/HanbitSoft (If you’re confused as to who T3 is, read here) are surfacing up again with new news, as reported by Gamasutra. Here’s the interesting bit of the article:
    According to new job posting-related information, Asian publisher T3 Entertainment is setting up a San Francisco development studio to carry on work on Hellgate: London and Mythos, following developer Flagship’s recent layoffs.

The postings, which have appeared on multiple sites including DICE.com and Gamasutra, reveal: “T3 Entertainment is searching for creative minds to passionately continue development of Hellgate: London and Mythos, along with other new games, which are being published by HanbitSoft Inc.”

According to the call for programmers: “A development studio has been established in San Francisco, CA, with hopes of gathering those who wish to join us in starting a new chapter of history in the game industry.”
    Yep, setting up a development studio certainly sounds like they haven’t accquired the IP rights to Hellgate and Mythos.
    http://www.flagshipped.com/2008/07/3...more-confusing

appunto

Worm Whomper
    ospite

Sembra ci sia una grossa novità in arrivo....
    http://www.flagshipped.com/2008/08/1...-popcorn-ready

Intanto ecco un'intervista a 2 ex-Flagship:
    http://www.gamecyte.com/2008/08/14/c...s-baldree/2930
    Ultima modifica di Worm Whomper; 15-08-08 alle 13:27:32

Pag 3 di 3 PrimaPrima 123

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato