+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Risultati da 1 a 5 di 5

Discussione: Pubic Hair

tigerwoods
    ospite

Predefinito Pubic Hair

http://go-nudist.com/2008/10/24/wome...s-personality/

Women’s Pubic Hair Determines Personality?

Posted on October 24, 2008 by Liz
    According to “pubic hair researcher” Kosai Jumon you can tell a woman’s suitability as a spouse from the shape of her bush.
    Jumon’s recently released book “Tamashi Yura Ageman (Rising Fortunes of the Soul)” categorizes womens’ pubic hair , which he calls “The Zone” into five types, each of which purportedly determines its owner’s sexual proclivities.
    In an interview with reporter Asahi Geinoin in the recently defunct tabloid Mainichi WaiWai, Jumon explains “Women’s pubic hair is normally shaped like an inverted triangle, but some is oblong or elliptic-shaped.”
    Apparently, a husband needs to keep a close eye on his wife if she has “elongated “pubic hair.
    “It’s not rare for women with elongated pubic hair to be the types who fall in love at first site and soon become passionate. They’re not the types who’re happy shut up in the home. They may cause those around them to worry about them a little. But that devilish side to them is what makes them so attractive to men.”
    But it’s not just the frisky types with elongated pubic hairstyles that need watching. Those with a “mountain delta” shaped bush, where the pattern of the mop “resembles the mouth of a river”, are said to be capable of “hyper-infidelity.”
    Something for a husband to watch out for then–if he knew what “elongated” pubes or pubes resembling the mouth of a river looked like. Neither sound very complimentary to me and I think that if someone told me my nether regions resembled the mouth of a river I’d poke ‘em in the eye.
    Naturally enough, Jumon’s highest praise is for the Japanese bush.
    Jumon claims the average Japanese woman’s pubic hair is a standard-type, which is an inverted triangle where the base extends for 9 centimeters and it runs the same length from top to bottom, with the mean length of hairs being 7.5 centimeters.
    “It shows endurance and indicates suitability for married life. They have everything they need for enduring such home-like activities as childbirth, child-raising and caring for their husband or parents. I don’t think it’s saying too much to say that it is these standard-type women who helped raise Japan to glory.”
    “A perfect wife has a clearly defined endurance sub-zone and slight traits of a receptivity sub-zone. Put simply, this means she doesn’t care a great deal about things like ethics or morals. A woman with pubic hair like this would be able to bear a lot, but also have a sexual side that allowed for unbridled wantonness. In short, hair like this would indicate a good wife during the day who turns into a whore at night.”
    Hmmm…how charming.
    Quite how Jumon managed to get funded for such spurious research is beyond me, but let’s hope nobody buys his book. And in the meantime ladies, if you see a Japanese man on a nudist beach making notes about your crotch, explain to him that every woman resents being patronised - whatever the shape of her thatch.

Meditate gente, meditate

Spoiler:
    OH SHI-

Shogun Assoluto L'avatar di Haruki

Predefinito Re: Pubic Hair

E quelle coi peli pubici a forma di cuoricino ?

ZeAvIs
    ospite

Japan: Serious F*cking Business.

Shogun Assoluto L'avatar di TommasoDS

Discretamente inquietante

Shogun Assoluto L'avatar di Haruki

陰毛
    パイパン

Google shows you da way.