+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Pag 1 di 3 123 UltimaUltima
Risultati da 1 a 25 di 58

Discussione: ArcheAge

Lo Zio

Predefinito ArcheAge

Mmorpg sandbox sviluppato dalla XL games (eng).
    Per tutti gli antimmorpgkoreani italiani, vi evito il piacere di leggere il resto... il game è koreano

Monta un motore grafico Crytek 2 (qui la storia delle evoluzioni) e come termine di paragone si hanno molti game PS3 in Crytek engine 3, e Perfect World al massimo della grafica (Crytek Engine 1).

Sandbox ku fu?
    Una buona spiegazione di cosa sia un mmorpg sandbox credo possa essere letta su questo sito:
    L'ultimo passo fu iniziare a sviluppare giochi con un'impostazione aperta, slegata da trama e costrizioni, già presente sicuramente in passato, ma che sta diventando man mano più conscia e preponderante. Un gioco sandbox è quello che non ti dà una o più strade tra cui scegliere, come i giochi normali, ma ti permette di crearla integralmente.
    Nei mmorpg la libertà viene realizzata con: controllo territoriale; crafting; libertà d'interazione; possedimenti personali o housing; build libere/skill based; numerose altre opzioni (comporre canzoni, ecc...).

Il 4-7 novembre ArcheAge entra nella seconda closed beta in koreanopoli e forse nel futuro potrebbe sbarcare anche in altri lidi (America-Europa).
    3 anni di progettazione da parte di Jake Song, autore anche della serie Lineage.
    Inizialmente era stato chiamato Project X2.
    5 razze diverse (note solo la elf e la Nuian) in un mondo unico in cui si è completamente liberi di muoversi.
    Ispirato alla favola koreana "Children of the Rune"
    Sistemazione della UI secondo le proprie necessità di gioco.

Sito koreano
    Primo fansite italiano (piuttosto scarno dopo 2 mesi di apertura...considerando il post composto qui in mezz'ora di ricerche)

Angolo immagini/video

Battaglia navale fra giocatori

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1WRktXLtrM

Housing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ARqR4nftHA

Tirar su patate (coltivare i campi)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_2VhosQ_ds

PVE e qualche skill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7LEg9Sz5V8

Un giretto per il bosco

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYP8cCdPTwM

Ultima modifica di Gargoil; 23-10-10 alle 00:05:42

Banned L'avatar di Ben_Weasel

Predefinito Riferimento: ArcheAge

Altro video che mostra un po' di mondo. Belle ambientazioni, molto immersive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5RUDtslVVk

doppio sorry
    Ultima modifica di Ben_Weasel; 12-01-11 alle 12:49:30

Interessante "recensione" (diciamo prime sensazioni) di un occidentale in closed beta

Welcome to our review. I was lucky to become the world’s first official foreign closed beta tester of Archeage. Under the nickname “Romtim” I have infiltrated in this fascinating world and have experienced many various aspects of this game. XLGames met me expectations and I am happy to share with you my impressions.

The first step in Archeage is creating a new character. When you select three primary skill schools, you get many tips on your selection. As announced, there are preselected classes along with a custom class.
    Resized to 69% (was 1024 x 640) - Click image to enlarge

Special attention should be given to your character’s customization. Some details of the character’s appearance can be freely modified; some of them are selected from a list. For example, you can pick scars and tattoos from the available options, but still be able to move them across the face freely, rotate them, and increase them in size. There are not so many types of customization available yet, but we can still get an idea of what will be available for the release.

After the loading screen, we get an introduction video. There is no sense in telling you what goes on in the intro, you still won’t understand either you will lose interest to watching it. However, I would like the developers to make these cut scenes more epic. Not that I didn’t like it, but the possibilities of Cry Engine 2 and the animation we have seen on the clips would be enough to make something way more epic. By the way, your character takes part in such cut scenes, and it’s rendered with the game’s engine.

The game loads quite fast. The good part is that, when you enter the game, you only load the necessary part of textures, and all the other details load as you play. This is very good for people with unstable internet – if you get disconnected on a serious battle or any other important matter, you can return to the game in a relatively short period of time.

We start in our race’s start location, and we receive our first quest “on the spot”. The first quests are pretty easy and traditional. Developers give us time to get used to the game and look at the abilities of our character. Fairly close to the place of our appearance is the town. It has everything we need for the first hours: post office, various merchants, quest givers, skill trainers and other NPC’s.

Resized to 69% (was 1024 x 682) - Click image to enlarge

Quests in this game are quite diverse. I have only done like 5-6 quests, but I have already looted monsters for trophies, planted a few trees, collected eggs from bird nests on the trees and even travelled around the place. Several abilities are given out immediately on the start. And it’s fairly easy to use them.

The zones in Archeage are huge. As promised they are incredibly beautiful, and completely seamless. The starting areas and cities are especially beautiful and detailed. The first thing that comes to mind is that the developers have decided to show that they can do everything beautifully and accurately. However, some other locations don’t shine with fine textures and richness of landscapes, but it’s for sure a matter of time. I think their goal in this CBT was to test some new aspects of game play.

The world is very diverse, although unlike some other games, the transitions of scenery are not as noticeable. All locations are connected in a logical order, so you can’t find snow-capped mountains near the desert, as it happens in some other MMORPG’s. You can easily get lost in Archeage; there are just so many roads in this game. And I’m not joking about getting lost, because that’s what happened with me, after I wandered through several locations in an imprecise direction. What really makes me happy is that the locations aren’t separated from each other clearly. You can traverse from one of them to another anywhere you want, as long as it’s not over a mountain top. Some locations have similar terrain and flora, which connects them between each other, making them a united part of a whole big world despite the separation of the zone maps. However this similarity doesn’t mean absence of uniqueness, in this case it’s more like an emphasis to the realism.

You can find many different innovations in ArcheAge that have not been previously combined in any MMORPG. You can already ride around on horseback, establish settlements, build ships, plant trees, collect resources, and travel. The game is very atmospheric - when i played, i felt being a part of this world, even considering that everyone around me spoke in a foreign language including NPC’s. Archeage special atmosphere - it is not like anything else, it has its own comfort and charm. The world is so extensive and fascinating that you inevitably feel yourself as an ant, but you realize that you can still find a suitable place for yourself in it.

The target combat system looks very interesting in ArcheAge. Fighting in Archeage is very exciting. Even now, the game has a wide variety of tactical opportunities. For example you can raise a player in a floating bubble to help him jump up on a tall object, heal yourself, cast on him a long spell meanwhile, run away from him. Or you conjure a stone hand to hold the enemy on one place until you cast another fireball. You can also do it the old way, rush at your enemy, knock him off his feet, throw him up in the air with a mighty blow and slice him open with a finishing blow (that’s not a hack’n’slash combo, just skills used at the right time). Characters and abilities are animated very realistically in a beautiful way. The way characters fall is always different. Depending on how the body fell down, it rolls down the slope if it died on the mountainside or if it was knocked down off the cliff. You can feel the power and the slaughtering effect of the abilities in ArcheAge, you won’t envy the person hit by a fireball. If you die - just click a button and you will appear nearby the nearest priest. If you kill a monster, just click on his corpse and select the loot you need, or just simply to kick the body around (Yes, it does move when you kickit). You can learn a large variety of skills from a Skill Trainer by using your Skill Points. There won’t be enough points to learn all the skills, so this opens a door to the uniqueness of your character.

I really liked the way armor and clothing looks on players. Clothes are very detailed and fit well to the character. It’s quite difficult to find an ugly dressed character in ArcheAge. I was very pleased by the harmony of the appearance, of many characters gathered in one place. All of them were dressed differently and wore different armor, but these differences are not striking. Moreover, unlike many games, in ArcheAge each player is free to wear what he wants. There are no restrictions, but it’s more profitable to wear a certain kind of armor to suit your style of playing. Such moments are a step forward when compared to other games.

It should be noted, that the races of Men and Elves are not alike. It’s not just about the differences in appearance and culture; it’s also about their behavior. They have specifically different cities, different looks, physique, style of dress and animations. I have also managed to see the Dwarf and Ferre races in the beta test. But unfortunately, it was too brief.

At this point, the only means of transportation in ArcheAge are carriers, horses and ships. In this Closed Beta Test, I got a horse almost from the beginning of the game. The way it behaves is very neat. It moves quickly and smoothly, and turns around comfortably fast. The horse’s animation is arranged so that the movements look realistic: for example, it can’t jump on one place (it stands on its hind legs instead), neither turn around 180 degrees in a jump. Also, the horse can wear armor, gain levels, and learn new skills. At level one it can only knock back enemies, but as it levels, it gains access to skills like throwing the rider off to selected position – a quite long-range skill or a skill that allows the rider to fight mounted. In addition, you can dismount from your horse, order it to stand still or follow you. If the horse gets killed while someone is mounted on it – the rider will fall down on the ground to continue the fight. You can also ride your horse together with somebody. Moreover, the passenger can thus fend off enemies - wield a weapon or shoot a bow.

You can also find an island or just some free spot with great sights and lay the foundation of your house. Your house is your fortress and your new home. You can build and manage furniture freely around your house, invite people to your house, smith some armor if you install a forge in it, do plenty of stuff, just remember to clean the mess up! Outside the house you are free to construct a farm and a garden, the crops you grow belong to you, and you can collect them once they are ready to cook something or just sell it on the market. If you construct a group of houses with your friends, you can actually form a village, because it is possible to construct not only private houses, but public ones too.

The sea deserves special attention. ArcheAge is the first MMOPRG, where the sea is a legitimate part of the game play. Spending a considerable amount of time to reach various islands, naval warfare, the atmosphere of sea travel and the beautiful sights won’t leave anyone cold-blooded. To lose your ship at the middle of the sea is a quite serious danger, since the distance to the nearest land is significant. To control the ship decently, a team of 2 to 10 people is required. At this moment, you can raise/lower the anchor, raise/lower the sails on each mast, climb the masts, take the steering wheel in control and lower planks at the sides of the ship, to walk aboard. In addition, at this CBT, each ship had 4 cannons on each side. If you fall off the ship, you can climb back up on the net, hanging from the deck. There is however a bind point system in game. You use some binding stone, and you can return to it with a help of a skill, which has a cool down of 30 minutes. But if there would be no such skill, you could do stuff like leaving some guy on a deserted island .

You can also lose your ship in battle, but you are likely to die earlier from a cannon impact on the deck. Oh yes! The cannons are really dangerous and besides, long-range. If you aim for the coast, you can hurt or kill players and monsters that situate there. Piracy in ArcheAge will flourish just because having a ship is a great advantage for its owners – it is sort of a mobile fortress, which can destroy everything on its path. Apart from that, it’s incredibly fun!

ArcheAge has a very convenient interface: it’s easy to use and freely manageable. At the top of the screen, you can see all accessible menu’s with intuitive icons. You can move around and resize the interface freely. I was pleased to see, that the interface has everything I need, with nothing extra. It is worth noting, that the characters equipment and characteristics interface is situated at the sides of the character, instead of having a doll to dress up like in other games. However this is subject to change after the 2CBT, but I do hope that XLGames will still leave the possibility of resizing and managing it around enough.

The graphics in this game are simply divine. The view distance is amazing, for instance you can see the two Twin Mountains, known to every fan of ArcheAge from the port city of Solzreed peninsula. From the position where I stood, it was a 5 minute horse ride up to the mountains. Trees and grass in ArcheAge behave as in reality - they sway and cast shadows. If the sunset is shining through a tree, its rays are visible in the evening’s haze. A light haze hides objects, situated very far away, which makes them look even more beautiful. It doesn’t look on screenshots as good as it is in action. Birds fit well into the overall picture. They fly just like the real ones, sometimes gather in flocks and fly over some place. Locations have different looks depending on various weather conditions and the time of the day. From all this diversity, I liked the sea sunsets on tropical islands most of all.
    Resized to 69% (was 1024 x 576) - Click image to enlarge

We can now draw a conclusion - This game promises to be a new hit in the MMORPG genre. Farmer, soldier, pirate, magician, merchant – even on this state of development, the players sphere of activity is already forming up. All these aspects of game play, capabilities in physics and graphics, functions, and most importantly – the wisdom of the developers highlights ArcheAge from the total mass of MMORPGs. The game play is alike Ultima Online in its freedom, and the pve does look similar to World of Warcraft indeed. Everything described above is subject to change before the game is released, but I’m sure the changes are for the best, because at the origins of the development stands Jake Song, and he knows what he’s doing.

Aaportal.net Romtim&Freddis
    http://archeagesource.com/topic/96-archeage-review/

Battaglie navali (e necessità di 2-10 persone per comandare decentemente una nave), crafting esteso, mondo immenso, combinazione di skill tra giocatori... gah, l'uscita è troppo il là

Lo Zio

mi pare manchi UI trasparente richiamabile quando serve e personalizzabile come più si preferisce mettendo i pulsanti dove si vuole nello schermo.

nota negativa: alcuni hanno lamentato che in pvp non si percepisce quando si viene colpiti (o forse non sapevano che altro criticare del game)

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Gargoil Visualizza Messaggio
    mi pare manchi UI trasparente richiamabile quando serve e personalizzabile come più si preferisce mettendo i pulsanti dove si vuole nello schermo.

nota negativa: alcuni hanno lamentato che in pvp non si percepisce quando si viene colpiti (o forse non sapevano che altro criticare del game)
    E' un po' prestino per la UI modificabile no? Sono giusto in CB solo in Corea

Credo che anche la seconda critica sia un po' prematura

Il Nonno L'avatar di gmork

molto promettente. vedremo un po'. cmq mi sa che tocchera' aspettare il 2012 per vederla qu in europa.

Suprema Borga Imperiale

Sembra interessante

Inoltre sembra farmoso nel senso positivo del termine, cioe'
    Spoiler:
    che si possono fare delle fattorie vere e proprie

L'Onesto L'avatar di Firephoenix

Le feature sono tante e itneressanti, sembra voler proporre una miscela inedita del meglio di sandbox e themepark, sulla carta.

Il tutto pero' potrebbe venir rovinato dal solito grind estremo coreano.
    Staremo a vedere, va sicuramente tenuto d'occhio.

Bisogna anche vedere se e quando hanno intenzione di portarlo in europa, ormai sappiamo come van ste cose (vedi mabinogi, huxley, ecc), e' tutt'altro che automatico e immediato
    Ultima modifica di Firephoenix; 19-01-11 alle 12:11:20

Lo Zio

ma... mi pare che le varie aziende mmo stiano un po' boicottando l'europa

comunque sempre meglio un prodotto innovativo con farming coreano che un prodotto non innodvativo con o senza farming coreano.

L'Onesto L'avatar di Firephoenix

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Gargoil Visualizza Messaggio
    ma... mi pare che le varie aziende mmo stiano un po' boicottando l'europa
    Il fatto e' che il nostro e' un mercato diverso, innanzitutto piu esigente di quello orientale.
    Meno propenso a sopportare grinding eccessivi e giochi tutti uguali (mentre loro vivono di quello), poi da noi va meno forte il modello che usano loro, ovvero il f2p con item shop, nel quale sono abituati a spendere.
    Da noi f2p significa quasi sempre gioco in fallimento/abbandono, o a basso budget.

Inoltre tradurre costa, e poi ci vuole un'ulteriore beta per noi.
    Personalmente penso che nel 99% dei casi, i mmorpg alla coreana stan bene in corea, e non ne sento la mancanza.
    AA potrebbe essere l'eccezione.

comunque sempre meglio un prodotto innovativo con farming coreano che un prodotto non innodvativo con o senza farming coreano.
    Mah oddio, e' un po' come scegliere fra un calcio nei denti o nelle palle, non e' che godo particolarmente in nessuno dei due casi, onestamente.

Traduzione di un anteprima da un sito rumeno. Non so voi, ma la bava inizia a colare copiosa

One of the hottest topics for ArcheAge followers is how factions will work. Can we call ArcheAge a RvR game or is your idea of factions different from what we’ve seen before? How do factions fit within the concept of a sandbox at all?
    The biggest difference is that players will belong to a default faction in the beginning, but will be able to create their own factions later on. PvP and RvR content, such as castle sieges, will occur between factions that have declared war on each other.
    How many factions are there in the game? Does a player choose the faction while creating a character or he can switch later? How do factions interact with each other?
    There will be various factions, but when creating a character in the very beginning of the game you will ally yourself to one of two factions which are hostile to each other. However, later on, players can either continue their activities within the same faction or create their own faction. And although it may take some time and effort, players will be able to change the side while playing.
    Would you please give some details about the clan system? What role will clans play? Are we going to have clan wars and PvP within one faction?
    (For convenience sake, we call the concept of “clans” or “guilds,” “guilds.”) Guilds can build guild towns and engage in crafting together, share items, and so on. But for example, players will engage in PvP and RvR activities as a different community unit, which we call an expeditionary force. This expeditionary force can only be formed by players of the same faction, contrary to guilds which can be separately joined regardless of their affiliated faction.
    Expeditionary forces can conquer territories and engage in war. Whether an expeditionary force is an enemy or alliance depends on how the relationship is built between them.
    It is not final yet, but we plan to have different types of servers. For example, there will be a PvP server where you can even PK characters of your own faction or alliance and a separate server where you can only PK those of the opposing sides.

There is no penalty for PvP between different guilds or groups (there may be certain rewards in some cases). But there will be strict penalties for PvP between groups within the same faction (e.g. going to jail for a certain time, being expelled from the faction and becoming a pirate faction if continuously repeated). A pirate faction can be an enemy of all factions.
    Can we develop a clan? If so how it’s done and what bonuses do we get from clan upgrades?
    Yes, players can develop guilds in a similar way as in other MMORPGs. We do not have any concrete plans as of yet on specific details such as guild skills or upgrades, but we do plan to add such content. Guild houses, for example, can be upgraded and improved.
    Do you plan to have clan halls in NPC cities or in player built castles? Are there going to be a clan warehouses?
    Yes, and players will also be able to freely build guild houses, guild cities, and other kinds of buildings inside the castles too.
    Can clans make alliances? If so, do clans have to belong to one faction? What game facilities and advantages do alliances get? A chat channel, alliance buffs, alliance auction house, etc.
    As mentioned above, there is a difference between guilds and expeditionary forces in ArcheAge. A player can join a guild and expeditionary force separately, and in contrast to guilds, expeditionary forces can only be formed by players of the same faction. Hence, expeditionary forces can form alliances but we have not decided on how to support such alliances system-wise as of yet.
    Are inter-clan relations going to play an important role in the game? Do you think we can expect active and emotional political wars and intrigues?
    We are considering, for example, allowing players to create new factions or become high rank within a certain faction depending on the political activities with NPCs. We currently do not plan to show system-wise the relationship between different expeditionary forces, but since relationship between factions is shown in figures, players can assume that such relationship is the same between expeditionary forces.
    The relationships will change through player activities.
    What will players and clans fight for? Will it be possible for one clan or alliance or faction to be dominant on a PvP server or the developers are going to artificially limit such force?
    There will be conflict between expeditionary forces in order to take over a region and possess the resources available within. The expeditionary force that conquers a region can build a castle to protect such resources. It is also possible for one expeditionary force to conquer more than one region. However, since there will be a couple dozen regions, it may be difficult for one expeditionary force to conquer all of them, considering the defense overload. We will not restrict the number of regions that can be conquered. Therefore, it may be possible for an alliance to conquer all regions.
    Is a castle going to be always available for sieges or there will be siege schedules? Are players able to set a siege time?
    Basically, it will only be possible during the agreed schedule between the castles. Players can select from the available schedules (e.g. 1 hour from 7 to 12 during the weekend). At the beginning, we considered allowing players to engage in castle siege whenever they wanted, but we changed our plan since it would be of too much burden for players.
    Editor note: health problems due to heavy gaming are a very real social and political concern in South Korea.
    Is there a limit of participants for a siege? Are sieges instanced? In general, how large-scale can fights get while providing a comfortable playing experience?
    Sieges can only take place in the field, not in instances. Our current target for comfortable battles is about 50 vs. 50, and we are considering ways to provide a pleasant environment even if more players join the siege. The number may change due to technical constraints, but we will try to fashion the content so that it can be enjoyed together by as many players as possible.
    Ships, sea battles, and everything that goes with them: how important are they? Is it a compulsory activity for those who want to achieve something in the game?
    Ships are basically a means of transportation, but can also be owned by players to freely travel across the sea and engage in naval battles and castle sieges. On the open ocean players can engage in PvP without any PvP penalty.
    Also, we will provide regions which can only be reached by ship. PvP points that can be gained through the use of ships can be used to acquire various items.
    Will there be some sort of logistics in the game? We mean goods transportation by sea or by land. If so, can we expect caravan robbers and pirates?
    We have yet not thought of trading using ships, but as mentioned earlier, since there are PvP contents related to ships, there will be pirates. Players can also gain some financial reward by destroying enemy ships.
    What kind of PvE content are we getting in ArcheAge? Are there open and instanced dungeons for groups and raids? Will the rewards for outdoor bosses be higher than for instanced bosses since you will probably have to fight for them?
    Yes, we will provide both open and instanced dungeons for groups and raids, and there will be instanced as well as field bosses. The rewards will of course be good, but we have not yet finalized the balancing between these rewards.
    Do you plan to have epic raid bosses with rare drops and random respawn times (like in L2)?
    Yes. The world of ArcheAge is humongous, so if players are attentive to detail they may be able to find such epic raid bosses.
    What can you say about mobs and raid bosses AI? Is it going to be a complicated AI that requires tactical thinking from the players?
    We are designing the A.I. in various directions. At this stage, we cannot comment on this in further detail.
    - Assediare un castello con le navi? Fukken epic

- Possibilità di creare nuove fazioni che prescindono dalle due iniziali

- Creazione di strutture di gilda all'interno di castelli/città NPC

- Possibilità di conquistare territori per avere accesso a risorse (immagino scarseggianti)

Maria, è troppo in là novembre...
    Ultima modifica di Ben_Weasel; 20-01-11 alle 09:16:08

Editor note: health problems due to heavy gaming are a very real social and political concern in South Korea.

spqc: sono pazzi questi coreani

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da gmork Visualizza Messaggio

spqc: sono pazzi questi coreani
    Purtroppo a causa di quei malati, bisognerà "prenotare" gli assedi

Qua un buon centinaio di pics

http://search.mmosite.com/jsp/search...003&kdid=72287

omg... finalmente citta' che sembrano citta'

questa mi ha ricordato degli spot su horizons, quando ci giocai alla release

ha una grafica davvero magnifica. e pensare che e' abbinata pure a un mondo aperto.
    Ultima modifica di gmork; 20-01-11 alle 12:43:31

tieni Gmork, altre immagini da caduta della mascella

http://www.archeage.com/community/review/694

(se cambiate il numero finale del link sopra, trovate altre pagine di utenti in beta)

Ultima modifica di Ben_Weasel; 20-01-11 alle 12:53:08

eee sisi me le sto guardando tutte. l'unica cosa che non mi e' mai piaciuta, parlando in generale, e' la sfumatura all'orizzonte. ma non si puo' avere tutto, no?

Io mi accontento, se non ti offendi

ScizLor
    ospite

Shogun Assoluto L'avatar di Fabryz

Ho letto sandbox, housing, crafting, ships. Mi abbono.

Mentre mi leggo tutto e guardo i video:

Esiste open/closed beta? Dove ci si iscrive? data di rilascio conosciuta?

edit:

http://archeage-online.com/post/1718108625
    Ultima modifica di Fabryz; 24-01-11 alle 18:57:31

Lo Zio

Non mi pare sia stato spiegato che AI avranno i boss-mob o se si potrà anche usufruire di macchine d'assedio ai castelli, o fly mount

C'è il friendly fire, si cazzo, si!

ScizLor
    ospite

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Ben_Weasel Visualizza Messaggio
    C'è il friendly fire, si cazzo, si!
    Perché ne sei contento?

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da ScizLor Visualizza Messaggio
    Perché ne sei contento?
    Perchè odio gli AOE, e così facendo bisognerà avere un po' di materia grigia prima di utilizzarli

ScizLor
    ospite

Io invece li adoro e non sono per niente contento di questa cosa

L'ultimo capitolo di The Witcher, grazie a una selezione accurata di bonus e abilità, l'ho affrontato semplicemente spammando la spell di fuoco AOE in continuazione

+ Rispondi alla Discussione
Pag 1 di 3 123 UltimaUltima

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato
  • Il codice [IMG] è Attivato
  • Il codice HTML è Disattivato