Risultati da 1 a 13 di 13
    ScizLor
    ospite

Predefinito Secondo Kirk Hamilton di Kotaku, Crysis 3 fa cacare

È più pesante che mai...

That's why a lot of people play Crysis games, after all: They want to make their PC beg for mercy, they want to set their post-FX slider to "low" for the first time since buying that new graphics card. They want to play this game and think, "Yeah, but in three years, when I have a new PC, I'll play this again." Call it aspirational PC gaming. We want to taste the future, even if it gives us indigestion.

I'm running an Intel i5 2.8GHz with 8GB of RAM and a GeForce 660Ti graphics card. It may not be the hottest setup money can buy, but it's not too shabby, and it can run Crysis 2 with all the high-res-texture bells and whistles at a consistent 60 frames per second. It can also run pretty much every other PC game I have, from The Witcher 2 to heavily modded Skyrim, without a hitch.

My computer certainly choked on Crysis 3. I played a review build of the game that Crytek had put together last week, and the game's performance was erratic at best, with some combination of medium/low settings giving me solid 60fps before dipping down to 30 or 25 in certain scenes. Only by dropping every setting to "Low," turning off antialiasing, and running medium-quality textures have I been able to get a consistent 60fps at 1920x1080 resolution. And even then—sometimes it'd drop.
    ...e non è nemmeno esteticamente perfetto

It's totally playable as is, though it'd be nice if the damned thing worked a little bit better. And a further caveat on the graphics: While the game looks amazing in screenshots, it doesn't always look so hot in action, even on PC. Animations, especially facial animations, are stiff and waxy. The motion capture is odd, combat animations can be stilted, and characters regularly leave huge gaps of silence between lines of dialogue.
    È breve e con una storia scialba

The harder I look, the more Crysis 3's deficiencies pile up. It's a very short game, but not a particularly focused one. I played through the single-player story in around 6-7 hours, give or take, and couldn't believe the story was moving as quickly as it was. There are only three other characters in the game other than Prophet, and one of them gets about 5 minutes of total screen-time.
    Il gameplay è quasi tedioso

Here's another unexpected problem: Prophet's bow is overpowered. It's basically a swiss-army-knife weapon that can double as a rocket launcher and can take down any enemy in the game. And, like I mentioned earlier, it's silent and allows you to fire while invisible. There's no need for stealth melee-kills or even silenced weapons, because you can just whip out your bow and waste anything that moves. Crysis has always relied on a careful balance between the suit's energy-timer and the enemy's superior numbers. A powerful new element like the bow throws the scales out of whack.

Crysis 3's level design often feels overly narrow, but a couple of times it also feels too big. It's a cop-out of me to keep saying that "something feels off," but that's the best way to encapsulate the design of the game—almost every level just feels a bit off. Disorienting, difficult to navigate, with the open areas feeling toof open and the enclosed areas feeling claustrophobic. One later level in particular is very large, but feels too large, and as a result seems somewhat empty. You're given access to a few vehicles, but the level is also dotted with deep pools of water that will swallow those vehicles whole.

Enemy AI seems incapable of coordinating over great distances, and often I'd see an enemy stand still in my sniper-sights, unable to do much of anything except perform an endless loop of ducking into cover, sticking his head out, then ducking back.
    Ha un sacco di altri difetti

Here's a short list of further disappointments:

- Collectable audio diaries that must be listened to in the pause menu, but not while playing. They never shed any light on where you are, who the speaker was, or what's going on.
    - A weird attempt at painting the Cell corporation as a cheerily evil corporate entity that feels inspired by Portal, of all things.
    - A poorly designed final boss-fight that ditches all of the game's strengths and pits you against a confusing,
    - Waypoints and objectives that feel unclear, leaving you wandering around a large, empty environment for minutes on end looking for a path forward.
    - A hacking minigame that feels tacked-on and annoying.
    - A lackluster map that's hidden beneath one layer of the menu, and a mini-map that is mostly impenetrable.
    - Grenades that are as liable to bounce off a doorframe and land at your feet as they are to land near your target.
    - Incredibly vigilant enemies that are able to spot you uncloaked at two hundred yards, even if you're crouched in the shadows.
    Si salva solo il multiplayer

Multiplayer is a welcome bright spot. Broadly speaking, it's a sort of slick merger of the twitchy iron-sights of Call of Duty and the heavily armored mega-jumping of Halo. In my limited pre-release multiplayer sessions, I was surprised at just how much fun I was having. Multiplayer matches follow the typical templates for these sorts of games—there's deathmatch, team deathmatch, exfiltration and point-capture. What makes it really pop off is the fact that everyone has a nanosuit that can become invisible or armor-tough. It's impressive just how much goofy fun a multiplayer game can become when everyone has the ability to become invisible for brief periods of time.
    http://kotaku.com/5985181/crysis-3-the-kotaku-review (long review is looooong)

Me lo accatterò tra qualche anno per 5 euri o giù di lì

Il Nonno L'avatar di El puello diablo

Predefinito Re: Secondo Kirk Hamilton di Kotaku, Crysis 3 fa cacare

già il 2 faceva cagare, non credo che qualcuno si aspettasse un capolavoro, anzi

ScizLor
    ospite

Shogun Assoluto L'avatar di kyashan

novoja di leggere inglese a quest'ora....
    già detto nell'altro topic, ho sempre considerato Crysis lammerda sciolta, non credo che cambierò idea con questo terzo capitolo.

Banned

I vari Crysis sono buoni solo per mettere sotto stress l'ultima scheda video che si è comprata e farci dei benchmark.

Banned

altro fps

Shogun Assoluto L'avatar di DT84

Devo ancora finire il 2, figurarsi iniziare il 3.

Suprema Borga Imperiale L'avatar di BlackCaesar

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da El puello diablo Visualizza Messaggio
    già il primo faceva cagare, non credo che qualcuno si aspettasse un capolavoro, anzi
    fixed

Mettetevela via, Crytech fa tech demo a pagamento.

Suprema Borga Imperiale L'avatar di DagonCultist

Tutto è in mano a bioshock infinite, se fallisce pure questo possiamo dare il benvenuto ad un anno di merda.

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da BlackCaesar Visualizza Messaggio
    fixed

Mettetevela via, Crytech fa tech demo a pagamento.
    neh, io il primo l'ho apprezzato tantissimo e tutt'ora lo trovo un gran gioco sotto ogni punto di vista (longevità a parte). oltretutto è invecchiato benissimo.

Shogun Assoluto L'avatar di kyashan

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da DagonCultist Visualizza Messaggio
    Tutto è in mano a bioshock infinite, se fallisce pure questo possiamo dare il benvenuto ad un anno di merda.
    Io ripongo grande fiducia nel nuovo Tomb Raider.
    E che diamine, il PC non è solo FPS

e comunque multiplayer non fa testo... i commenti mi fanno scompisciare, sente che grida al capolavoro anche se il gioco esce tra 2 giorni cazzo di di consolari

Suprema Borga Imperiale L'avatar di Narc

Multiplayer è davvero il peggio del peggio in quanto a obiettività delle recensioni.

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  • Il codice BB è Attivato
  • Le faccine sono Attivato
  • Il codice [IMG] è Attivato
  • Il codice HTML è Disattivato